{PP-NK-F5] Traveling the Sands <<The Traveler>> (Dominion and Beatbox)

Dominion had gotten good equipment, did some training on the first floor with friendly players, and even met a front liner. Dominion only barely understood what a front liner was. Apparently, there was a point where the floors going up would stop, and whenever that were to happen, the game would set them free. He honestly did not care if he were to go back to the real world at this point. He had learned much and met many people, and that was all that he cared about at the moment. Dominion remembered a quest he did with Domarus on the fifth floor not long ago, one that was rather easy for Domarus, but may have been perfect for Dominion. He decided he would go back to the fifth floor to check out the quests there. Dominion swiped his arm to open his menu and, without much hassle, appeared on the fifth floor. Dominion stood beside a stone tavern, its door being a piece of cloth that waved with the breeze. Dominion remembered how sandy this floor was and decided it would be a good idea to enter the tavern and ask about NPC quests before walking around. Right before entering the tavern, a person covered completely in a cloak walked out, and basically told him to find cargo. "You want me to find cargo for you in the desert, where the heat and sand rages? By all means, I will help you, but let me find someone who will assist me..." Dominion said this to the person and smiled. Dominion quickly walked past the person, realizing that she might not be able to see his face, and lifted the cloth from the doorway, ducking his head slightly to peer into the tavern.

@Beatbox

• 2 weeks later...

Floor 5, probably the worst floor to Beatbox, he hated the heat that came to this floor and that all it was was just a barren wasteland of sand, however he hears the coolest tales here at the taverns, he had sat at one of the many tables drinking a glass of ale tuning into the conversations that were around him, most of them were either tales that he has heard before, ones that are not very interesting, or death threats to others that he should even eavesdrop into in the first place. Beatbox had looked over to the blonde haired player that had walked into the tavern and looked back to the other people that were around him with a hand onto his cheek looking rather bored. He took a deep breath, sometimes he wished there was more to do inbetween waiting for bosses, or boss meetings and raids. But he had to find something to pass the time by, hearing upon tales and rumors were always fun to do.

@Dominion

Dominion came into the tavern scanning the players, hearing a great deal of commotion. Dominion heard some trash talk between two individuals near the back corner first. He didn't chose to avoid them, as they seemed to be decently leveled guys. "Hello, my name is Dominion the monk. Might either of you be willing to assist me in finding some cargo in the desert?" One of the two men tried to threaten Dominion, but he just accepted that they wouldn't help and turned back to the center of the room. Dominion moved to talk to another man who wore a cloak and sat closer to the other people. However, when he approached the man, the man stood up and placed money on the table. That same guy stormed out of the tavern and into the sandy, dry environment. Dominion just shrugged as that man must have had a more important job. Then while scanning further, Dominion took notice to the next man, who was a blond guy appearing to be almost exactly his age. Dominion walked right up to him next, with the hope that he wouldn't just get up and leave. "Hello, my name is Dominion the monk. Would you mind assisting me? I am to go out and find cargo in the desert, but I always would prefer to have company on my adventures." Dominion smiled, his blond hair was messy as usual but his white shirt and jeans were surprisingly super clean. 

Beatbox had finished his drink and looked up to the player that had came up upon him in his presence, he placed a fist on his fist looking up listening to his words... he had called himself a "monk". That was a word he hadn't heard in a while, to him everyone was a warrior trying to fight their ways to get out of this floor, but it was a nice breath of air to hear something you haven't heard of in a long time. "Dominion, huh? The name's Beatbox, and it sounds like you are trying to get the extra skill Survival. I don't blame you, it comes in dear handy at later days." he smiled and pushed his mug over to signal a NPC waitress that he was done drinking and paid for his drinks. "I'd be more than happy to help you out to find the cargo, be warned though, if you do not have enough HP the sands out there can be pretty brutal, but for me... I have survival so its all good." he said as he stood up from his seat, "Searching for the cargo shall be easy as well, we better go though, we don't have all day to find this, matter of fact we don't have all week to find it."

@Dominion

Dominion watched as the man set down his (seemingly) finished drink. He was overjoyed that Beatbox knew about the quest and also seemed to know a fair amount about the journey. And by a further statement, Dominion came to understand that Beatbox already had done the quest and got the skill, which was somehow given in the quest's completion. Dominion was also glad by the mans willingness to go at such a short notice. Beatbox began to rise from his seat, so Dominion took a step back, giving him extra space. Dominion knew enough about the cargo, just that it was somewhere in the desert. Dominion presumed it wouldn't be too bad, as long as they found the cargo rather quickly. Dominion lead the way out the tavern entrance and took several steps out before stopping. He had the idea that the cargo would be found straight out, right along the sand path away from the town. "You are right, we need to make haste." Dominion made sure to equip his armor, just on the off-chance that misfortune would arise. With that, he proceeded to enter into the sand environment.