[F12-PP] Eye of the Storm <<Lord of the Seas>> (Sey)

"Only in battle..." Hydra would have to think about the battle healing skill, the name actually gave it away. As for the survival skill he already had it, so perhaps it wouldn't matter so much. Suddenly Twilight flew from the sky and landed on his head. "Oh, I nearly forgot about you." The spearman said his eyes shifting upwards. The pet dragon didn't take kindly to that remark, nipping Hydra on the head with a flurry of blows. "Alright, alright I'm sorry." Hydra laughed picking her off his head and letting her coil around his arms. "Speaking of familiars, didn't they bring an update out buffing them?" Hydra pondered, he didn't know whether he wanted Twilight to aid him in combat. "I will need to think that through as well."  The pair continued to walk and talk about skills until they eventually reached the teleport gate. Hydra smiled at Sey and bowed his head, thanking him once more for the aid and healing. After this, the player's said their goodbyes and headed off to do their respective things. It probably wouldn't be too long until they next encountered one another.

-Thread Complete-

Rewards - 4 SP (3 from quest, 1 from 21 posts)

200 col each

Sey obtains <<Lightning Rod>> Grants weapon a one turn paralysis effect on critical hit. Lasts a thread.

Edited by Hydra