Forum Outlines and Brainstorming

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like where Nevina is going with this, however to make it a little bit better if you dont mind..

A RP topic for a player could be like [OP, Floor 1: The Journey Begins] So to beak it down it would be Your party choice, Floor your on: Title of your RP

Also, i like the idea of leaving the fields in the 1-10 area and just having City/Housing in its own sub thread. I'm just an orginization freak when it comes to stuff like this XD.. so i always think everything needs to be well organized.

Agree.. if there is no more objections then let it be known that RP Posts Titles will be in such format.

[PP-F1] (Insert Title)

Where PP is your group (PP,OP,SP). FP is your floor [F1]= Floor 1 and Title needed, basic idea of what you are doing in that area ^_^

Also, the - is optional but highly reconminded for our Organized users (like me and Sieg) :D

So we good? Also, food for thought.

Ehh, yea, i do see a problem with that.. How about

~~ Floors 1-10 (Fields, players post adventures here to include Dungeon runs) Boss fights will be stickies in this thread

~~Cities(Player Safe Zones)

~~Housing (when it is unlocked and affordiable)

Edited the quote from Nevina's suggestion.

Have we ever once thought about maybe cutting back on the floor count? Basically, instead of 100 floors like the series, drop it down dramatically to like 10 or 20 -- that way it will help with our leveling system, and any newbies starting the RP MONTHS later won't feel left out? Like... ermahgawd I'm on floor 50, and a friend joins.. its like whats the point?

And with that, we COULD possibly make one thread per floor... maybe.

One thread per floor makes things very cluttered, doing them in sets of 10 reduces that. You'd have 10 forums as opposed to 100 threads. If we're gonna be authentic, we'd have to keep all 100 floors in the game. Technically we can stop at 75( I think this was the one) because that's where Kirito fought Heathcliff and ended the game. I'd like to see this stay as authentic as possible though, not to shoot your idea down completely. If others see things differently though that's another story.

I think we will have a system in place so that any member that joins after launch will be given a small boost as to not completely catch them up to everyone else, but make it doable for them to do so if they want to. Remember that there were times when Kirito was twice the level as some of the same people who joined at the same time. Also, who is to say that person was one of those hiding in the starting city and randomly got the urge to play catchup? XD

Think I mentioned this at some point or other lost in the storm, but could we have no subforum for fields, and instead have it directly shown when you click Floors 1-10? So it's one less click to get to where you need and not such a huge blank page.

Floors 1-10

[subforum Towns]

[subforum Housing]

everyone's rps

posted here

for all to see

such great

activity