[PP-F17] On Another Adventure <<Herculean Labor>> (Beatbox)

Hikoru listened and nodded. "Yeah, that's the one." He said with a small chuckle. He knew he was around the right floor, it was somewhat of an upgrade to an old Quest he had done a long time ago. He heard Beatbox call him, and looked to see the entrance to a Sub-Dungeon. He gave a smile and pat his back. He had gotten pretty lucky, and this could be useful on a later date.

"Alright, Nice job man!" He said with a laugh. He scribbled it down on a map, then handed it to Beatbox "Here, hold onto this. You and me can tackle this sometime, bring a friend or two if you want. It'll be fun." He said with a smile and a laugh. He sighed and saw the moon starting to rise. He gave a sigh and looked for the town and saw it nearby. He gave a small sigh and stood, giving a small wave. "I got plans to attend man. I'll keep in touch, and i'll send you a message later tonight." He said with a laugh, and made his way to the town quietly

QUEST COMPLETE

Each Player Recieves 5 SP, 7,480 Col, and 25 T2 Materials

Hikoru receives <<Nemean Fur>> [Light Armor, Tier 2, Uncommon Item]: 'Bloodclot' - A cape made out of the Nemean lion's hide, said to be impervious to the elements and all but the most powerful weapons.

Beatbox Recieves <<Map to Beginner Sub-Dungeon 17th Floor>>

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic