[PP-F17] On Another Adventure <<Herculean Labor>> (Beatbox)

Hikoru listened and gave a laugh. Burst DPS was the build he was going for, and he knew he could do if proficiently with his Unique Skill. But Charge would be good with the mod he was getting, and just gave a chuckle and gave the boy a questionable look. "You don't think I know that? Suprise Attack, the Mod im going for, is for Sneak. Using Charge with it makes sense. im going for Burst DPS at the moment. Charge is essential for me. Once I get two or three ranks in it however, I plan to get more than just one rank into my Unique Skill." He said with a small chuckle. Then the boy talked about how he wanted to get a Unique Skill, and he just sighed

"If i'm honest, it's not all that different from being a regular player." He said with a sigh. "Honestly, I forget I have it sometimes. I have no need to run, and I don't use any of its Sword Arts, it just sits there. It doesn't give me any sense of power, it just makes me feel, well, Unique. Do you get what i'm saying?" He asked, hoping that he had made some sort of sense.to him of how he felt. It was probably different for the other Unique Skill users, Calrex and Teayre, but he never saw them anymore, so it was hard to tell. He stood up and stretched "Well, let's get moving okay? Lets finish this and get home." He said with a small smile

3/3

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beatbox chuckled as he wanted to be a burst DPS, he wasn't to big of a fan of being a burst DPS as you are a one hit wonder, then after that you just kind of struggle to keep up the damage outputs, he thought about the battle that was up ahead as he had spoke to him... he was trying to figure out how to deal with the lioness'... he knew that there were going to be more... he pulled a quest item out of his inventory, this seemed like a good time to use it. He pulled out Lightning Rod and applied it to his sword just to hope that he could AoE para them... however if worse comes to worse, he'll have to run away from the battle. He looked up to Hikoru as he had finished "I need you to tackle the boss solo, I just know their's going to be more Lioness' and I can take care of them from there. By the way, I know what you mean. This battle is going to be a challenge and I need you to solo the boss as I keep the lioness' off of you." he said as they has walked into the cavern where the boss and the lions were awaiting them, one by one they had started to roar as they had appeared then before them the Lion had stood proudly and roar throughout their souls... the battle had begun.

-----

[3/3] - Monster Energized!

Beatbox: 875/875 - 86/86

@Hikoru: ???/??? - ??/??

Nemean Lion: 838/838

Nemean Lioness x3: 512/512

Hikoru nodded and moved ahead, watching as the lion and Lionesses spawned quickly, and he gave a small sigh. This was it, and this was going to be rough. He had no idea how this would go down, but he was about to find out. He charged forward and struck the lion, ignoring the lionesses. Those were for Beat to take care of. The lion just stood still, taking the hit, and bringing its health down by a small fraction. He grit his teeth. Not much of a dent, something that he didn't like. He wished he had the old damage that he had before the patch for Sword Arts, he knew that he would be dealing a much higher amount. But that wasn't the time to complain about it now

"Beat! Get going! I got the lions attention!" He called, awaiting his ally to come and take care of the Lionesses, hoping that he would gain their attention before they all struck him.

ID: 74989

BD: 2+3+1=6 Hit!

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 13x1=13x19= 247-82= 165 Damage to Lion

@Beatbox: 875/875 - 86/86

Hikoru: 1055/1055 - 93/104

Nemean Lion: 673/838

Nemean Lioness x3: 512/512

Beatbox had seen that Hikoru had struck against the Lion... however he had seen that he wasn't able to paralyze it, he shook his head and charged forward to the boss, however he was just a little too slow and the boss had roared out a mating call and the glowed for a moment increasing their power, and the Lion had jumped onto Hikoru and brought him to the ground and scratched his chest dealing a little bit of damage and putting bleed onto him. Beatbox growled and yelled out "GET OFF OF HIM!" and struck the boss with a powerful stun sword art, the boss had roared out in pain and then fell to the ground unable to move. Beatbox had grabbed Hikoru's arm and pulled him up and went out to deal with the three Lioness'. They had tried to strike Beatbox, but one by one they had all failed. Beatbox chuckled at their pitiful attempts to attack him.

-----

ID: 74992 - BD: 5+4+1=10 - MD: 3+1-3=1 [Lioness' Misses]

ID: 74993 - BD: 9

Sword Art Used: Nova Ascension (14+6+3=23*11=253-82=171)

Beatbox: 875/875 - 74/86 [-12 EN]

@Hikoru: 976/1055 - 93/104 [-79 HP / Bleeding [5/5] - 55 Bleed Damage]

Nemean Lion: 502/838 [-171 HP] - Stunned - DMG: 135+10=145 [Used Mating Call - Next: 1/3] [Damage: 145-66=79]

Nemean Lioness x3: 512/512 - DMG: 170+10=180

Hikoru grit his teeth as he was attacked by all of the lions. He screamed as his Health dropped a bit, and soon he saw the Bleed Icon activate, but this Bleed he felt would be dealing a lot of damage. He just had a feeling about it. He heard Beatbox yell and soon he came, attacking the boss and he left the Lionesses alone. He grit his teeth and looked at him.

"Stick to the plan! I got this!" He said. He could take a bunch of hits from this Lion, but he knew that if the Lionesses attacked him, his health would drop drastically. He needed to survive this ordeal, and he couldn't do that if they didn't stick to the plan he just made. He didn't want either of them to die here, and he would hope that neither of them don't. He jumped at the Lion as he was distracted and attacked him right in thr forehead, the word "CRITICAL" Appearing above his head. He smiled and backed away, being wary of the Lionesses around him

ID: 74996

BD: 10 (Crit! +2 Damage, Bleed and Paralysis Activate)

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 13x1=13x21= 273-82= 191 Damage to Nemean Lion

@Beatbox: 875/875 - 74/86 [-12 EN]

Hikoru: 976/1055 - 83/104 [Bleeding [5/5] - 55 Bleed Damage]

Nemean Lion: 311/838 [-191] - Stunned - [Used Mating Call - Next: 1/3] (24 Bleed Damage for 3 Turns)

Nemean Lioness x3: 512/512 - DMG: 170+10=180

Beatbox had looked over to make sure that Hikoru was okay, and turns out he wanted Beatbox to stick to the original plan, Beatbox smiled and looked forward to the three lions that had tried to jump up to attack Beatbox, however getting out of the way was as simple as moving to the left, then to the right, and then to the left again. Beatbox spread out his legs on the ground and charged his sword to hit the three lioness' and struck them all Shadow Explosion, one by one they had taken a incredible amount of damage, Beatbox chuckled as he shook his head from side to side... this was going to be a clean sweep... he could just tell... the Lioness' HP was almost at yellow and the actual Bosses HP is getting near the red... he thought that victory was ensured in his head, but you could never be too sure now can you?

-----

ID: 74992 - BD: 7+4=10 - MD: 6+1-3=4 [Lioness' Misses]

Sword Art Used: Shadow Explosion (14+6=20*9=180-47=133)

Beatbox: 875/875 - 74/86 [-12 EN]

@Hikoru: 921/1055 - 93/104 [-55 HP / Bleeding [4/5] - 55 Bleed Damage]

Nemean Lion: 154/838 [-157 HP] - Bleeding 2/3 - DMG: 135+10=145 [Used Mating Call - Next: 2/3] - Recovered Stun

Nemean Lioness x3: 379/512 - DMG: 170+10=180 [-133 HP]

Hikoru breathed and struck the Nemean Lion right on the head. The Lion let out a loud roar and soon pixelated into nothing. He smiled triumphantly, and heard pings on the ground. He looked to see a large pile of col sitting where the Lion was. He bent down and picked them all up, noticing that there was a large amount of col. He smiled and held up the bag of col

"Check it out! This is enough Col to cover what I bought for those Potion!" He said with a laugh. He sighed and put the col away. This is what he needed to help him get over the breakup. But as the thought struck him, he saddened immediently. It wasn't enough fro him to cry, but he knew that he felt horrible. He looked down and sighed, hiding his emotions and giving a small smile to Beat. "Come on man, lets finish this and get home."

ID: 75003

BD: 4+3+1=8 Hit!

LD: 19+1=20  838x5= 4190 Col from Nemean Lion

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 13x1=13x19= 247-82= 165 Damage to Nemean Lion

@Beatbox: 875/875 - 74/86 

Hikoru: 921/1055 - 73/104 [Bleeding [4/5] - 55 Bleed Damage]

Nemean Lion: 0/838

Nemean Lioness x3: 379/512 - DMG: 170+10=180

Beatbox had looked over to Hikoru who had defeated the actual boss and looked back forward to the three lioness' that had stood in their way towards victory, however Beatbox had felt like they were prepared for his next attack, Beatbox shook his head and reluctantly attacked, the lions had swiftly moved out of the way and one of them managed to get Beatbox onto the ground in which one by one they had taken turns either biting Beatbox or scratching him, either way it was ticking him off that they were treating Beatbox like this sort of play toy, Beatbox growled and yelled out "GET OFF OF ME!" then pushed them all off so that way he could get his feet back onto the ground, the last thing he wanted was to be pinned onto the ground like that exposed to any sort of attack.

-----

ID: 75005 - BD: 2+4-2=4 - MD: 8+1-3=6

Sword Art Used: Failed Attempt.

Beatbox: 695/875 - 73/86 [+1 EN / -2 EN / -180 HP / Bleeding [3/3] - 20 Bleed Damage]

@Hikoru: 867/1055 - 93/104 [-55 HP / Bleeding [3/5] - 55 Bleed Damage]

Nemean Lioness x3: 379/512 - DMG: 170+10=180 [Damage: 180-120=60*3=180]

Hikoru quickly charged ahead, attacking one of the lionesses as it was focused on Beatbox, striking a hit right in the small of it's back, the word "CRITICAL" appearing before him once more. He smiled as he backed away, giving Beatbox a small nod. "There, hopefully that should lessen the damage you take for at least a little while." He said with another nod. He re-adjusted his glasses and gripped his dagger tightly. This was way too easy now that the boss was defeated. It was only a matter of time before they were back on their way home, and maybe taking a chance to snoop around for a Sub-Dungeon he could turn into a map. But for now, he had to focus. But as he looked, he saw that there was a notification. He took a moment and opened it, and noticed that he had recieved an item. He saw it and it was a cape. He gasped and kept quiet about it for now, but he would show Beatbox later.

ID: 75041

BD: 9 (Crit! +1 Damage, Bleed and Paralysis Activate)

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 13x1=13x20= 260-47= 213 Damage to Nemean Lioness

@Beatbox: 695/875 - 73/86 [+1 EN / -2 EN / -180 HP / Bleeding [3/3] - 20 Bleed Damage]

Hikoru: 867/1055 - 63/104 [-55 HP / Bleeding [3/5] - 55 Bleed Damage]

Nemean Lioness x2: 379/512 - DMG: 170+10=180

Nemean Lioness x1:  166/512 - DMG: 170+10=180 (24 Bleed Damage 3/3, Paralysis 1/1)

Beatbox had looked around to the three lions, sure Hikoru had dealt a really good amount of damage to the lioness' however... something about them was just not right and everything seemed to be just a little bit more ferocious than anything, one had been down a paralyzed so he didn't have to worry about one for the time being, he took a deep breath and attempted to dodge out of the way of the remaining lioness' strikes, however Beatbox wasn't so lucky. They had gotten Beatbox once more with their claws, however not bringing them to the ground, Beatbox shot his eyes up in pain to look at his HP bar making sure it was still at a comfortable position... and even then he's not feeling too confident with himself about this one, Beatbox shot his sword up into the air and with a lightning bolt he struck them with an AoE paralyzing two of them in their tracks.

-----

ID: 75118 - BD: 9 - MD: 10

Sword Art Used: Shadow Explosion [Damage: 14+6+1=21*9=189-47=142]

Beatbox: 555/875 - 43/86 [+1 EN / -18 EN / -140 HP / Bleeding [2/3] - 20 Bleed Damage]

@Hikoru: 812/1055 - 93/104 [-55 HP / Bleeding [2/5] - 55 Bleed Damage]

Nemean Lioness x2: 235/512 - DMG: 170+10=180 [Damage: 180-120=60*2=120] - Stunned

Nemean Lioness 3: 24/512 - DMG: 170+10=180 - Recovered Stun

Hikoru waited until the Lions had pounced and Beatbox had struck, before taking the final blow on the weak lioness. It pixelated in front of him, but it didn't drop anything. He sighed and focused back on the last remaining Lions. They could both be wiped out easily, it would just take a few more turns. He looked at Beatbox's health, and he reached for the crystal on his best.

"Want me to heal you?" He asked, making sure that his friend felt alright, It was getting close to reaching the yellow, and he wanted to make sure that none of them died this adventure. He waited a response and hoped that they would make it out of this alive, because he knew that the both of them had a long road ahead of them through this game, and they were both needed on the frontlines, and for their families on the outside as well.

ID: 75119

BD: 4+4 <<Concentration>>=8-2=6 Hit!

Hikoru used Fad Edge: 4x1=4x19=76-47=29 Damage

@Beatbox: 555/875 - 43/86 [+1 EN / -18 EN / -140 HP / Bleeding [2/3] - 20 Bleed Damage]

Hikoru: 812/1055 - 60/104 [Bleeding [2/5] - 55 Bleed Damage]

Nemean Lioness x2: 235/512 - DMG: 170+10=180 [Damage: 180-120=60*2=120] - Stunned

Nemean Lioness 3: 0/512

Beatbox had looked over to Hikoru that had taken the life of one of the lioness' and asked if he needed to heal him, Beatbox shook his head and said "It's not needed Hikoru, these mobs are to perish in a moment anyways." he chuckled before charging his sword up before they recovered paralysis to hit them while they were down, they had been hit with shadowed explosion and for a great amount of damage, it was only a matter of time before their downfall to perish. Beatbox smiled as he watching them slowly gotten back onto their feet looking upon the blonde haired fighter dressed in blue. He looked down upon the lions and stared into them, reading their every move... there was no way that the lioness' are to defeat Beatbox and Hikoru, victory was theirs. He looked back to Hikoru as it was his turn to strike, however he is unsure if he is to actually attack the two, he was okay if he killed another though.

-----

ID: 75122 - BD: 2+4=6

Sword Art Used: Shadow Explosion [Damage: 14+6=20*9=180-47=133]

Beatbox: 535/875 - 26/86 [+1 EN / -18 EN / -20 HP / Bleeding [1/3] - 20 Bleed Damage]

@Hikoru: 677/1055 - 93/104 [-55 HP / Bleeding [1/5] - 55 Bleed Damage]

Nemean Lioness x2: 102/512 - DMG: 170+10=180 [Damage: 180-120=60*2=120] - Reoovered Stun

Hikoru nodded as the lionesses stood once more, their Paralysis wearing off. Both of them were on low health, and he knew he could take one out easily. He moved swiftly and went for a killing blow, but missed his mark. He grit his teeth as he held himself up, not wanting to fall over. He looked at Beat and just shook his head, upset with himself about this.

"These things are just too fast for me..." He said with a small sigh and waited for beat to attack, and hopefully finish them off. He made sure to be wary about the Nemean Lionesses and so that they wouldn't pounce on him, but more than likely they would aim for Beatbox, as he was the one that had been gaining hate on him. But at this moment, he could never be too sure. He looked at the entrance, and saw that the light was starting to fade. "Great, it's getting late..." He said with a small sigh. He was hoping to go and search for a Sub-Dungeon, but it would be difficult if it was dark out.

ID: 75127

BD: 1

@Beatbox: 535/875 - 26/86 [+1 EN / -18 EN / -20 HP / Bleeding [1/3] - 20 Bleed Damage]

Hikoru: 677/1055 - 59/104 [-55 HP / Bleeding [1/5] - 55 Bleed Damage]

Nemean Lioness x2: 102/512 - DMG: 170+10=180 [Damage: 180-120=60*2=120]

Beatbox had taken a deep breath, it looked like these lions were just way to fast for Hikoru... but it was a very good challenge for Beatbox as the faster, the better the challenge. Beatbox had smirked and charged his sword up once more and waited for them to pounce, if they were it would be the end of them. After a moment, the lioness' had fell for the bait and tried to pounce upon Beatbox, Beatbox widened his eyes and unleashed the sword art he had been using over... and over again, dealing enough damage to drop their HP values to 0. They hit the ground and let out one last sound before they exploded into crystals into the air. Beatbox had sheathed his sword and placed a hand over his heart and had taken a deep breath, the battle and the quest... was over.

-----

ID: 75176 - BD: 5+4-2=7

Sword Art Used: Shadow Explosion [Damage: 14+6=20*9=180-47=133]

Beatbox: 535/875 - 26/86 [+1 EN / -18 EN / -20 HP / Bleeding [1/3] - 20 Bleed Damage]

@Hikoru: 677/1055 - 93/104 [-55 HP / Bleeding [1/5] - 55 Bleed Damage]

Nemean Lioness x2: 0/512

Hikoru breathed and gave a nod, watching as the creatures pixelated as Beat used an AoE. His energy was low, but he had done it. He came over and pat the back of Beatbox, giving him a reassuring double pat, then sighed, double checking to see if he could find anything around, but he couldn't. He sighed. No more extra Col, but he wouldn't complain about it. They had gotten a good amount of col, and he knew there was a high pay rating from this quest. He gave a small yawn and stretched

"Well, that's that I guess." He said through a stretch. He looked at Beat, and then remembered what he got. "Oh yeah, Beat. Check it out!" He said with a small chuckle. He opened his HUD and pulled out the cape. He held it out and read it's enchants with his Merchant skill "Hm... Well, it's Uncommon, Tier 2. It has a Unique Enchantment..." He double checked "Oh, Bloodclot." He said with a small smile. He looked at his health and shook his head."It would have been useful much much earlier." He said with a sigh.

Beatbox had looked upon the last hit reward of the boss and liked the material and the finish of the item, however he wasn't thinking that he would be able to honestly fit that into his build, he looked up to Hikoru and patted his back "You deserve it Hikoru, however you can keep it due to the lack there of in my build, so I wont want it." he chuckled when he had sighed, it could have gotten in handy earlier when they were hitting the both of them with bleed damage, however it wasn't much of a big deal, now he also thought of why Hikoru wanted blood clot in the first place, he was already good with hiding and in stealth, and unless people were really good at finding things and people, he wouldn't really need to worry about blood damage in the first place, but tis to be different and it pays to be prepared. He looked up into the sky and noticed that it was getting darker and darker, but Bwatbox wasn't necessarily worried, unless they ran across mobs that could easily be aggro'd onto them... which would be pretty bad.

@Hikoru

Hikoru gave a small smile and nodded, equipping the cape and taking off his armor, his regular clothes appearing and the cape flowing onto his back. It felt weak, but he knew that it would be something he would have to work to upgrade it, but he could easily do it as soon as this was done. He breathed and gave a small smile, playing with the cape and trying to get comfortable in it. He soon grew used to the weight on it and moved. It was like something slowing him down, so it would definitely be something to get used to. He equipped his cloak above it, and soon the cape was shrouded and kept close to his body. Perfect. He ran, and while it was still weight he would have to get used to, he knew that it would only take a few days of training with it.

"That's pretty comfty." He said with a small chuckle. He gave a sigh and realized that he wouldn't be able to take much of a hit. But he wasn't worried about that, as his Unique made it so he couldn't get hit. And soon he would have his new Mod, and would be able to attack in stealth, something that only few people have had. Making him more of a Unique player in this game of swords and steel. "Alright, let's start heading back."

Beatbox had nodded and started to head back into town, he finally agreed that it was getting late and he should get home to get some shut eye. He yawned and then looked from side to side trying to figure out what to say as they headed back into town, he took a deep breath then kept walking "Sometimes I feel as though I am gaining power for no specific reason, just gaining power just to defend myself from the dangers that are in the future. I have no idea why we are still even trapped in this hell in the first place. Why, why in the hell would he trap 10,000 players to fight for their lives only for the majority of us to die. It just makes no sense, however I know we wont be able to get the answer to that question. Hell, once this game is over I believe that we wont hear anything from Kayaba about this, heck from him in general. It honestly wouldn't surprise me in any way shape or form to be perfectly honest." he had kept moving forward step by step back towards town.

@Hikoru

Hikoru listened and nodded, shrugging at the appropriate times. Honestly, he didn't have a good enough reason for anything to come to mind. Kayaba was some kind of guy, that much was sure. To trap kids and people of all ages in a game where they could die was something truly messed up. He couldn't figure out his reasoning, no matter how he looked at it. It was confusing, that was for sure, and he didn't know what he could do. He just sighed and looked to the sky as he walked

"Honestly, I wish I could answer but I can't." He said simply, shrugging "There's no way to know what's going through that head of his, and honestly it's really really frustrating." He said. "Usually, I can read people and find out their motives, but not this guy... He's just weird." He said with a small chuckle. He looked and saw the town nearby, and he pointed "Almost there, then we can talk about other Quests? I do need help with that other new one that came out. What was it... On Floor 4 I think?" He asked, trying to see if he had read about it correctly.

Beatbox had chuckled, he knew he was literally almost done with all the quests a couple of which he will not be doing, but he knew which one he was talking about... Absolute Zero, he had already done that quest already but if he needed any sort of help upon it he was more than happy to help him in any way he could... an old mentor. "I kinda already have done that quest, but if you want I can still help you assist on that quest. Its no big deal to me, speaking of which it sounds like you are going to need the Essence of Steel... heck even two of them, we could even potentially do that quest two times, or one together and you can do another in your own time." he said with a smile, he had kept his eyes open looking around if he could find a dungeon as he ate one of his lucky candies to find one...

ID: 75208 - LD: 17+1=18 (Beginner Dungeon Found)

...and with his luck... he had found one! He looked over to Hikoru and said "Hey, Hikoru! Over there!" then ran over towards the hidden entrance of the dungeon "Lookie at what we have found..." he laughed then made a map to this location, this was going to be one where him and Hikoru would have to come back at a later day, but if he didn't want to do it with him that was going to be fine.

-1 Somewhat Heathly Candy (+1 LD)

+1 Beginner Dungeon Map [Floor 17]