[PP:F1] EaL Main Quest W/Seul [Complete]

She was looking at him with high adoration when they began walking away from the field of boars. When he said he couldn't wait, and that he'd be the first in line the rose color on her cheeks turned almost a cherry red. She could not stop herself from blushing so hard and it made up for the fact that she wanted to do her best to please him as well. If all this work was for nothing and all she could serve him was a pile of slop, then there was no reason for him to come back to see her. So she had a mission, to serve him the best darn meal he ever had in Aincrad. That would require some time and the right amount of ingredients to fully achieve this goal. With a hand over her cheek from the swelling of the redness of her blush, Anemone made for the NPC with a small trot of her feet. 

She had to wait in a small line to get things moving as others were turning in the quest line for materials, she would have to remember that in the future. She looked back at Seul with a small smile, waiting there for her to return, "Am I really starting to like this guy? Or am I just having these weird feelings because he was being kind to me? I mean, he did give me this Lucky Coin..." Anemone was standing in that line, holding and examining it as she was waiting. She would make it into something that she could possibly wear on her, it was so precious that she wanted to show it off to everyone. Although as lame as that would be, it was the first gift she got from anyone in this game. She moved up the line and she finished what she needed to do. A small parade of pop ups accompanied her menu and she was given some extra Skill Points and the Title of her shop. She now only needed to pick a location.

Anemone shuffled back towards Seul and smiled brightly at him, "I am officially a Chef. Well, a rank one chef, but that's something to go off of. My afternoon now belongs to you, @Seul." She smiled happily, titling her head to one side as she nervously said those words. Whatever may come, let them be good feelings.   

Earning a Living Quest: SP 1 || Mat Roll from Locker
Thread Rewards: +1 SP Each, +200 Col Each