[PP:F2] Long Live the Queen Quest: [Itzal][Complete]

Floor Two. Yep, it sure was. And now Anemone was standing on the outskirts of the forest looking in as she kept her body in a tight concentrated spot. One leg was bent back, her arms folded behind her body and she was peaking into the darkness of the forest's heart as if she was attempting to cleverly peel away the shadows that lurked within. She gave a round-about sigh as she mentally brought the information of the current quest to the forefront of her mind, "I'm not a DPS class though, how do they expect you to do this without killing anything? Its like they force people like me to ask others for help because I can't do it alone." She muttered a sigh and looked around her vicinity. No one was around, most player's her level were probably way further on the upper floors doing Quests there. 

Nope, not Anemone. She had to pick the one Support Class in the game that had no damage output what so ever. Again, she felt worthless. Maybe she should just go home and read a book or something. Not having an idea of her own to fall back on to, but she was proud of herself that she was able to get this far without passing out on the way over. Nodding to herself and thinking this was a good enough reason to just forget about the quest, she spun on her foot and then fell into a roaming body of a player. Her nose squished from the soft chest she just bounced off from, gave a small squeak and then landed on her backside in the grass. Immediately she felt the dread of running into someone, how horrible for her it was that these always happen to her. Ashamed and looking down into the ground, she sat there and muttered some words, "Um, sorry. I didn't mean to run into you." Even if she was shy as all hell, she had manners of her own and would excuse herself properly although she was probably gonna pass out any given time from the mere exhausted state that talking to someone had put her in. 

@Itzal

Edited by Anemone

Itzal was leaping from branch to branch a while before his encounter with this player.  He had been scouting some more of this floor, intending to memorize this world as well, just as he had done with the first floor.  It took a while of course, but he had finally scouted every possible area save for dungeons which he suspected existed.  However he began to slow down as he saw the edge of the forest.  Hmm, he thought to himself.  So this was where the other side was.  Ok then.  He made his way down the branches, careful not to make unnecessary noise since he wasn't here to fight monsters.  However when he landed and began to walk forward, he barely registered the woman in front of him and before he could do anything she turned around and ran into him.  She sank to the ground and hung her head, apologizing.  He was surprised with the sudden reaction, and it really did seem like she regretted running into him very much.  For what reason he didn't know but regardless he couldn't just stand here and do nothing.  He smiled and reached his hand down to help her up, not taking her hand unless she allowed it.  "Hey, no need for apologies, everyone makes mistakes from time to time.  Including running into people.  That's how my time in SAO started out.  That's the first thing that happened to me.  What's the hurry may I ask?"  If she needed help of course Itzal would be willing to assist.  If she planned on doing something by herself then he'd just give her some advice.  Who was he to force himself on others?

@Anemone

The woman nodded as she brought her small hand over one of her pigtails and scooped it to the side. His hand was lowered down to her and she was very hesitant to even touch him. But he was being kind and there didn't seem to be any kind of malice from him. With some reluctance from her inner self, she accepted his hand and stood up once more on her feet. She looked him into those big blue eyes he had with her own radiant fire kissed orbs, she blushed lightly as she looked at him, "Thank you. I was ugh..just taking a stroll around the forest. There is a quest enemy in there but I don't..." the woman began to trail off as she spoke and was muttering the later half of her sentence. 

She looked herself over and began to pat the dirt stains on her white outfit. She began to pat her butt at the same time but quickly stopped. She didn't wanna see like a lewd woman in front of him like that, she was just trying to get cleaned up. She had read that some gestures like this caused a reaction in males. It didn't help that this game had some very revealing clothes as well. She really wished her clothing didn't show off her belly button like it did, but there was nothing she could do about that. At least the rest of her was clothed up. She shuddered to think about what would happen if she needed to be in less clothing for any other reason. 

"I don't have any combat skills, I dedicated my Skill Points to healing and searching. Umm.." she withdrew her voice once more, hands behind her back and those low lit firey orbs now shot towards the ground, "Come on, just ask him already! You think you can help me...phew, was that so hard?" 

@Itzal

When she thanked him and accepted his hand he helped her up and nodded.  "No problem at all."  When she mentioned a quest enemy he knew of two bosses on this floor.  The first was the easiest of all quests ever, which was long live the queen:  A quest where you take down a giant wasp, and let there be light:  where you enter a cave where it's impossible to see without night vision and fight off two giant bats in an attempt to rescue a little npc girl.  While Itzal was able to figure this out within a second, he would not pry as it wasn't his place.  "Yeah, quests are great for experience.  They're quite essential.  Unfortunately it hasn't been easy for me to clear them lately..."  Being a scout he didn't deal much damage.  But now Velnia was maxed out and he could deal...  Decent damage.  Speaking of which, where was that dragon?  She probably found some rabbits to hunt and feed.  She seemed addicted to those..  Those and sweets.  When the girl patted herself down he would have no reaction as not only did he not know of that reference, but he didn't see women that way.  He was perhaps the most innocent man anyone could meet.  When she finished she spoke about her skills, and how she had directed them towards healing and searching.  Interesting he thought.  "Really?  I devoted my time towards being a scout.  I only just recently got some damage to keep things from getting too hard for me, but I'll be back towards getting the last things for my build soon enough.  And Kasier told me that the healing skill is rather easy to get right?"  then she folded her hands behind her and looked to the ground.  Itzal wondered why.  Then his answer came swiftly.  He smiled.  "Yeah I don't have a problem with that.  Whether it's a quest, gathering, or just needing someone to talk to I'm always up for it.  So which of those quests did you choose?  Long live the queen?  Or Let there be light?"

@Anemone

Her eyes had gone big, he was talking enough for the both of them. But she was an attentive listener while he spoke, though there were some names of people she did not know during that part of the conversation. He had talked about his Scout Build and that made her smile lightly, "Yeah, I find it neat to be able to spot things other people can't. But I am still getting the hang of it. As for the healing ability..." the woman trailed off, arms behind her back again and she used one leg to scratch the other, "It's been difficult since I don't have the right equipment to successfully cast the Healing; more like I did have the equipment but I don't anymore. Naivety is pretty quick to bite me in the behind at times." Was she really having a conversation without spilling out into a mess of nerves? Of course she was still fidgeting, but this was probably the best conversation she has had to date well, minus the one conversation with that cute boy she met the other day. Thinking about him made her heart flutter, even now she could feel the bright redness in her cheeks glowing.

"Uhm, I was looking to take on the Long Live the Queen quest. I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself yet, my name is Anemone. It is a pleasure to meet a kindred Scout." Well, she wasn't exactly the scout type, but she was headed in the direction of Support. She had many skills she wanted to learn, but maxing out others beforehand seemed like a wiser decision at the time. With a little hop in her step, she turned back at the ominous forest behind her as she looked into it once more with her piercing red eyes. "If it's ok with you, I'd like to stay in the back. I don't have any equipment besides the basics..." She felt a little like she was just using him at this point, if he wished to disregard the entire matter she wouldn't hold it against him. 

@Itzal

Itzal listened to her words and nodded.  "Yeah I know what you mean.  I forget sometimes how hard it is for others to get at least one material.  It's also helpful when you have lots of gathering bonus so that you can get lots of loot from mobs by landing the last hit.  That's something scouts are useful for.  As for the equipment I could help you get some if you'd like.  I've got materials to spare so you name it and I can get it."  It really was true.  Any materials she needed he could replace swiftly and easily.  He did notice however that she was a bit nervous and even flushed in the cheeks a little.  Itzal nearly did so when she did but he steeled himself.  No, not again.  You will not get embarrassed in public again.  No.  But neither did he look rude.  He just made sure he looked the same.  "Alright then.  And nice to meet you Anemone.  My name's Itzal, a pleasure as well.  So how do you want to take it down?  I could tank it while you attack if you'd like.  And yeah it's alright if you stay behind."   And with that the two began to make their way through the forest.  He was keeping his eye out for Velnia, his icy blue sword hanging on his back just in case.  Velnia where on earth are you?  She had to be somewhere.  He hoped she just didn't pop out of normally like she usually did....

@Anemone

When they were walking towards the forest, the now introduced Itzal had spoken up on offering to get her equipment. She had stopped dead in her tracks and looked straight into the forest, but she wasn't looking at the forest. She had stopped because her mind went into shock. No one was that nice, well, except for her, but even then she wouldn't just casually get someone equipment. Oh no, she would give HER OWN equipment to someone else, which is what had happened and left her with nothing on her person. She had smiled sweetly at the man next to her and shook her head, the long tassels of white curly hair bounced to and fro with each headshake, "As enormously helpful as that would be and extremely generous, that is not something I can ask of you. You worked hard for your stuff and I couldn't simply just take it either." If he was serious about that, she would have to turn it down every time. There was a fine line of being nice and generous and then another of taking that from someone one even if they were generous. 

The point was to be able to free herself from the shackles and bounds that held her down. She would eventually have to gather on her own like she normally did and that was just the hard truth of the world. She had been in so many parties now, and she rode them for free more or less and the others didn't very much complain. Of course her healing helped once in awhile, but most of the time they had enough mitigation to clear the trash mobs in the area and call it a day. 

Then her back stiffened and she gulped dryly hearing him state that he could tank and she could follow up, "I ugh, I don't have any combat skills nor do I have any weapons. I think the most damage I can do is one. I hate to ask, but could you kill them? I can back you up with my healing, but as far as doing damage to these Wasps, I don't think I'll be very efficient in the task. Great, he's probably gonna leave now because you are so worthless. Great job, Anemone.

@Itzal

When she stopped he noticed fairly quick and turned to see what was wrong.  He barely caught the shock on her face before she composed herself and shook her head, giving her explanation.  He smiled as he could now tell what kind of person she was and nodded to her.  "Alright then.  Let me know if you ever need anything though.  I'm always up for anything...  Well most everything," he joked.  They continued to walk along the path and when he heard her statement of lack of damage as well as her request for him to take care of them he nodded.  "Alright, no problem.  I can clear it out real quick and we can gather a few materials.  That sound good to you?  That way we can get you something to get that equipment without my giving you anything."  He gave her a friendly smile as he awaited her reply and then looked to the trees.  "Alright Velnia, I'm gonna need you're help now."  He gave a quick whistle and he knew Velnia would be here very fast.  He turned to Anemone.  "I have a pet who helps me fight.  She's uh, energetic.  The way she greets you may make you nervous but I swear she wouldn't hurt a player.  In fact she's the silliest and most adorable thing I've met."  As if on cue Velnia flew into the area.  She was a purple dragon with blue spikes and horns and red eyes.  She hovered beside Itzal at first until she noticed the player.  "Velnia this is Anemone.  Anemone, this is Velnia."  Velnia flew over to the girl and stared into her eyes, deep into her eyes.  When she came to like the girl she performed her strange greeting ritual.  She landed on her and crawled all over her body at lightning speed before stopping on her shoulder and giving her a lick on the cheek before rubbing against her.  Itzal chuckled.  "That means she really likes you."

@Anemone

Anemone felt a wave of relief wash over her when Itzal didn't have a problem holding down the enemy to take care while she would just stay in the background as she normally did in these sort of situations. But then she got a little nervous about his familiar and being energetic. The woman was gonna brace herself for whatever might come from anywhere. If Itzal was going to help her on this quest, the least she could do was not freak out over a familiar. When he whistled there was a stillness around her as she looked left and right to see if anything was coming along.

The horned dragon soon hovered towards Itzal and then at Anemone. The familiar dragon seemed to be enchanted by Anemone, looking deep into her eyes as it hovered there until it attached itself to her body. The extra weight was different, and she could feel her twin cape being pulled and addressed as the little creature climbed her body before finally perching over her shoulder. Anemone stood in almost a catatonic state as nuzzled and licked her cheek. Anemone felt a warm wash of affection from the dragon and quickly warmed up to it. "So kawaii," Anemone thought resting a hand on top of Velnia, "It's nice to meet you as well, Velnia. I know familiars from other players, usually I see massive wolves or predator types. This is the first time I am seeing a dragon, but she is a cutie." Anemone felt slightly more comfortable now about the situation, the dragon didn't seem to have an appetite to munch on her brains so that was a good thing. 

However it was time to get down to business, "I don't know how I can thank you for your help, Itzal. I suppose I am running into some bit of luck with the people I have been meeting recently. I have had so many strange run ins with people. First the Army on floor one asking for taxes, then that man who defended my honor against them. His help with my quest, and now your help. I guess there are still good people left in this world." 

@Itzal

He heard Anemone call Velnia cute, and she caught onto it too.  Velnia cuddled with her some more and Itzal nodded with a smile.  "She's the cutest thing I've ever seen.  Most definitely.  You wouldn't believe it at first glance, but she's excellent with combat.  Yeah, there's a few other familiars I saw out there.  A lion cub, a weasel I think, a small fox, a feathered dragon, and a few others.  I know that they can be nearly anything so yeah."  Then she began to thank him and he nodded with a smile.  "No problem at all Anemone."  Then she started talking about...  Taxes on the first floor?  He frowned at this information.  "Wait a minute, players are being taxed on the first floors?"  If players were being taxed on the first floor, Itzal wouldn't stand for it.  He'd need to message the members of Celestial Ascendants so they could discuss this together...  This of course would need to wait.  He refocused on her and nodded.  "There's a couple of people to avoid too, but I haven't seen them around lately.  However...  From what I saw during the event boss you might want to avoid Ariel for the time being.  I intend to get some more info on the matter but until then I wouldn't risk it."  He looked up as he spotted the area.  "Here it is.  The only way to summon the wasp queen is to disturb her children.  I try to avoid killing them however, even if they are npcs."  He walked over to one of the children and simply blew on it, causing it to get annoyed and cry a little.  With that cry came the Wasp Queen, flying overhead and focusing on Itzal alone.  Itzal drew Ascendants Rosario, Beauty Incarnated, his ruby ring, sparkling on his right hand.  "As long as you don't attack it you should be safe alright?  This will just take a moment."  Itzal nodded to Velnia who charged the monster first.  The bee tried to sting it but it obviously missed.  When it tried to hit Itzal however it succeeded, since he wasn't wearing Niger Natio his evasion wasn't there.  Still, when he charged Nova Ascension and released it, he pulled a critical hit on the creature and ended it swiftly.  After the boss shattered he turned to Anemone and handed the stinger to her.  "Here you go.  Not only do I not need it, but it should go to the person who started the quest."

ID#  74893  BD:  9  MD:  7

Itzal:  963/980  <>  86/98  <20-3=17 dmg>

Wasp Queen:  0/50  <12x9=108>

@Anemone

Edited by Itzal

She nodded her head, "Its a new guild, I think. They've been keeping to themselves, but they seem to 'protect' the citizens of Aincrad and order on the first floor. But they ask for taxes, or other things of value to keep up their side of the work. I haven't noticed too much trouble on the lower floors, so I suppose they are doing something down there?" The woman wasn't too sure on the situation herself, she had seen the colors and the insignia flashed around by others of the same outfit and called out for taxation on their services. Snuggling with the cutie-pie, Velnia, Anemone listened once more attentively to Itzal and his words of caution towards a player named Ariel. The woman bit down on her lower lip, she was no stranger to dangerous players. She was also accosted by a Player Killer not too long ago by a woman with long silver hair, but it was an odd meeting for sure. Anemone used her small finger to pop open her menu and she made a note in her memo's area about the name of Ariel and to attempt to avoid contact with such a woman. 

Giving a quick flick of her wrist, the woman brought her hands back down to her sides and then behind her back as they continued into the forest. Itzal seemed like a good man, he didn't want to harm the NPCs even if they were monsters of the digital variety. His soft heart was much akin to hers, she could feel something of a bond that could be grown into a friendship down the line that is if Ane could get over the anxiety lump. When the whirring of wings sounded off Itzal had begun the battle with the Wasp. Off her shoulder came Velnia swift as a bullet charging towards the Wasp. 

Anemone watched in awe as the little dragon whizzed and charged right into it. So much courage from that little dragon, more courage than Anemone had that was for sure. And then there was this guy who was both incredible and heartwarming. His gallant effort came with a payment to his own HP however, trading hits and ended the wasp queen with a successful sword art. Anemone gave a small clap for the two of them, "Bravo. I thought that was going to be much harder, but you got hurt as well. I'm not very good..."

ID: 74895
CD: 4 (Failure) Great for more character development.
LD: 20+4 = 24 [+1 Material]

Anemone took a step forward, she gave a low sigh and placed both her hands out in front of @Itzal and her palms started to glow green. But there was a small little pin shock in her palm and the light slowly faded away as her healing failed. "I-I'm sorry...I used to be a much better healer, but my equipment. It was 'donated' to someone else. My naivety at its Pinnacle there. I'll keep trying to heal you though. It's the least I can do. If you wish to keep the item for yourself as a courteous payment, I wouldn't mind." Though she had failed her healing, she did notice from the wasp there was a small golden apple sitting next to the tree.

The woman smiled briefly before picking it up to examine it, "Well. I'll be darned. A golden apple. I bet this will make a nice filling for a pie, don't you think?"  

Edited by Anemone

Protecting he mentally scoffed.  He doubted that very much.  If players wanted protection they either helped each other out or they took refuge in the towns.  Otherwise they didn't need protection.  He wasn't being hard on them, he often went to the first town to see if any players were willing to try getting on their feet that he could help out.  But this.  This was going too far.  "Alright thanks for bringing this to my attention.  I'll need to talk with my own guild about this.  It's not right in any way..."  Velnia very much enjoyed the cuddling and after the fight she flew back over for some more.  When Anemone approached him to heal him, she seemed to fail and looked disappointed.  When she said he could keep the stinger as payment he smiled to her.  "No, take it.  I insist.  I don't need payment.  Even if you offered me a thousand col it's no big deal."  With that he placed the item in her hands.  Whether she used it herself or gave it to another weak player, all that mattered was that she'd be helping herself or someone else.  When she spoke up he turned to see what she found and was curious to see a golden apple.  Was it actual gold?  Or just a yellow apple?  "You thinking about making your profession a cook?  That would be pretty neat to be honest.  Especially for me since cooks can make items that help with enhancing the search and detect percentage."  With that it was his turn to scan for something they could use.  Unfortunately he couldn't spot one just yet.  "So you're mainly a healer huh?  I know someone who's a healer.  It isn't very useful as of right now, but once the bosses get harder we'll definitely need healers."

ID#  74897  LD:  6+8=14  Of course XD

@Anemone

Edited by Itzal

The woman nodded and she was quite happy to engage in a conversation that was about cooking, "Yes. I want to be chef. I think a lot of people feel more motivated and happier when they have a full belly of good food. I know it makes me happy when I am eating something yummy. Of course I have a lot to learn the mechanics in this game, but at least I can gather the materials in the meantime." The woman stretched her hands behind her back as Velnia seemed pleased with her current perching place on the woman's shoulder. Bright red fiery eyes shot towards Itzal as he spoke of a person who was also a healer, that was not too far from being original these days. Many players had opted to take a more passive route rather than the usual tank or dps routes. Anemone smiled softly, stroking the small dragon on her shoulder, "I chose the Healer because I would rather heal people than hurt them. I know there are some cruel people in this world, some who take advantage of others. But...I don't know. They are still people too." 

ID: 74899
CD: 12 {FA: Itzal Healed to Full)
LD: 15+4 = 19 [+1 Material]

Despite the serious conversation, Anemone was making conversation. She laughed mentally that she was able to say so much to this stranger so soon. Perhaps it was that connection felt from him earlier. He was a guy with a good heart, she could feel that warmth around him. He was a genuine soul, much like herself. Accepting the Quest item along with the much needed SP, the woman took another moment to fix her hands out towards Itzal, "Ok. Once more with some luck this time..." Concentrating harder now, the woman shifted her palms outwards as the glow of green focused once more into a beautiful wash of pale air before it burst like a cool breeze towards the warrior, she noticed his HP bar had returned to good standing. She gave a silent cheer in her own head, fist pumping and jumping up and down in her own little world, while on the outside she just smiled softly at him. 

Nearby she found yet another apple, a green one this time. She was going to make an awesome apple pie one of these days. "When my shop is open, I will send you an invite to come taste test some food items. It's not a payment for today, but a Thank You." @Itzal

Edited by Anemone

Itzal smiled when she mentioned that.  He knew that her reason as to why, to see other's enjoyment, was what made a real chef.  Not skill.  He nodded.  "Alright then!  I hope you become the greatest chef there ever was!  I'll be cheering you on ok?  Personally I'm no good at cooking.  I think I'm the only person who could take a simple dish and end up burning it blacker than the void.  But that's fine with me, my skills have always been in other areas."  When she started talking about why she chose to be a healer, as well as mentioning other players, the more darker ones he nodded with a soft smile.  "I think of the ability to deal damage as this:  I want to protect others with it.  In my eyes, the only reason that justifies killing is self defense or to prevent someone else's death in front of you.  And while there are killers out there and people who would do horrible things, it isn't right to kill for any other reason.  Especially out of anger or hate.  Otherwise we become what we seek to destroy...  Sorry that was rather dark, I promise I'm not usually like that."  He had been talking with Aereth recently and he was worried that his apprentice would let his thoughts and feelings on revenge consume him in the end.  He was praying and hoping that this would not happen.  Then she came up and successfully revived his health to maximum, and he smiled back.  "Thanks Anemone.  And I'd love to visit your shop at any time!"  Itzal then noticed a berry bush and spotted four very fresh and good looking raspberries.  He picked them and handed half of them to Anemone.  "Here you go."

ID#  74900  LD:  16+8=22  +4 MAT  (2 given to @Anemone)

2 MAT total

Edited by Itzal

"N-No, you don't need to apologize. I would suspect it is hard for anyone to come into this world and become trapped and not fight to survive in one way or another. If we can't accept that there are darker and bleaker things in this world, well." The woman returned to a soft smile and looked down at the ground, "I can be really naive at times and I seek the good in people. But I am very shy and can be intimidated easily. But I know who I am on the inside, I haven't lost touch with who I am I think that's important. Self discovery in a world like this, it will be hard for anyone." 

Itzal had wandered off to a nearby berry bush, she was amazed he found so many in a bundle like that. They were quite fresh looking with a good color, "My parent's were Botany people. They loved plants and our home was always fresh and green and always smelled like the earth. Teehee. I suppose its not for everyone, but I have been accustomed to nature and what to look out for when it comes to fruit and vegetables. So becoming a chef seemed like a natural thing to do," She accepted the berries without hesitation, one day she will make something very sweet for this guy, all she could do was hope he would enjoy it. 

ID: 74903
LD: 20+4 [+1 Material]

"Thank you for the berries." She said as she returned them to her inventory. She was feeling more comfortable around Itzal, perhaps she could ask him a question or two while she searched for some more fruit, "Umm. So what brought you out here today? Were you just passing by?" The woman kneeled and found another bright red apple. She was so amazed to find these things just laying about, her luck was something else today that's for darn sure! @Itzal

Edited by Anemone

Itzal heard her words and watched her as she spoke.  He smiled.  "Thanks.  Yeah, I believe it's important to stay true to yourself, no matter what happens.  And as far as plants go, while I'm pretty good at it now, I used to be terrible.  Heh, on my first day of gathering I didn't even know what poison ivy was.  Dang that was quite an annoying trip, heh heh.  After that I just did my own research on the different plants, minerals and other things, slowly memorizing what everything was.  It's good to hear you were able to put your skill to good use."  Velnia uncurled on Anemone's shoulder, and gave her a look that Itzal recognized.  It was the:  You don't happen to have any food on you do you?'  Itzal rolled his eyes and pulled out a bread roll.  Velnia's attention switched instantly and he tossed it to Anemone, so she could feed Velnia.  "I honestly don't understand how you can eat the quantity you do Velnia.  I honestly don't have a clue," he chuckled and shook his head as Velnia began to eat the bread.  "Hey no problem.  Oh, I was scouting this floor.  I've already memorized the entire first floor layout, although I suspect there may be dungeons only accessable by specific people or conditions.  What those are I have no clue as of yet.  I'm hoping to have this floor memorized soon as well.  However as we climb the floors I'll have to forget the less important floors and focus more on the floors of greater importance.  However it seems like that might be a while."  He spotted something else of interest:  Four handfuls of thyme.  He collected the lumps and handed two of them to Anemone.  Whether she used these materials to get some equipment or to work on her profession was her choice.  Either way he was helping her out and that's all that mattered.

ID#  74904  LD:  7+8=15  +4 MAT (2 given to @Anemone)

4 MAT total

Edited by Itzal

With the bread shuttled towards her, Anemone made the grace of all saves while it fumbled in her hands. With a quiet sigh of relief she began breaking pieces of the bread apart for the Dragon perched on her shoulders. With a small giggle the woman teased, "Well, she is a dragon right? I'm more curious as to why she thinks bread is a yummy substitute for meat. I thought that's what dragons ate. But we are in a game world, I guess anything is possible. Since I'll be becoming a chef, I'll make something sweet for you Velnia." The woman cooed with a soft pet of her head. Itzal was far more courageous than she was, going up and down these floors just to explore, "I don't think I could do what you do. I bet you are a FrontLiner, as they say here. I am no where close to being that important. I don't even have equipment to help me, but that will come in time." 

The woman's hand opened as Itzal released some ingredients into her hand, "You are far too generous, Itzal. You are giving me a lot of these materials. Are you sure you are ok with this? I don't mind finding my own materials." Anemone had noticed something strange about her voice, it was more robust as she spoke. She didn't feel like she was shy around him all too much or socially awkward. What was this odd feeling when she was near him? Her heart didn't flutter, but she felt serene and warm. Was this that aura that her parent's talked about with people? She often heard her mother speak about people and their colorful aura. Some people just are good and warm, others are cold and stiff. Anemone had figured Itzal to be one of these warm people. She felt...safe and secure, but she was not about to throw her safety net away just because of a feeling. 

ID: 74906
LD: 3+4 = Failure

Anemone noticed something on the ground, was it a Mandragora? The woman moved towards it and shifted her shoulders, "You might wanna get away from me Velnia, these little things can scream loudly." She gave the warning to the dragon in case it might have sensitive ears. Itzal whom was now behind her; she would hope that he would not be too alarmed by the sound either, "I'm gonna try and pull this plant out. In case it screams, you might wanna cover your ears." The woman and her small body bent over as she reached for the implanted root and her small fingers grabbed ahold of the leafy plant hat of the root. Her body jerked and she began pulling with all her might, ass shaking in the process and her face going bright red from the strain as she attempted to pull out the plant. When she was pulling the root, her long curly white hair snuck pass her nose sending off a trigger for a sneeze. She sneezed violently when her nose began to twitch and she fell back planting her butt into the ground with an unsuccessful removal. "Well, I was close.." @Itzal

Edited by Anemone

When she mentioned she was a dragon he thought about it for a moment.  "I, guess you have a point there.  Still, she's able to eat at least ten times what a grown man can eat....  In just half a day.  It scares me sometimes.  And if it's edible, she'll eat it, regardless if it's meat or not.  However I suspect she may have tried hunting rabbits not to long ago...  And, well, while I am a frontliner, I haven't been that for very long.  It was a hard climb to get there but I managed it.  Now that I'm there, I've been trying to find a use to them besides provide materials.  I was literally no help during the boss raid I was in, but I think I'll be of some use in the next one."  And then she told him he was too generous and asked if he was ok with it.  He nodded with a smile.  "Absolutely.  When I chose to be a scout I maxed out my searching percentage, as well as got the gatherer skill, which helps me spot materials close to others.  That plus my coat here makes my percentage chance of finding materails much higher, resulting in more materials than I know what to do with.  And since my profession isn't that useful at the moment, I figured I'd just help others get some."  When Velnia was told to get away for the moment she complied and Itzal heard her words.  He was confused at what she had said, but soon he connected the dots.  It was that plant from Harry Potter.  "Ah, yeah, that's a dangerous one to pull indeed.  You sure we should try?  I'm fine with giving it a go if you'd like, or trying for other materials."

ID#  74909  LD:  5+8=13

4 MAT total

@Anemone

Edited by Itzal

When she was pulled towards the ground by gravity, she leaned back and sighed a bit, planting her hands on the ground to keep her up. That was a lot of hard work for nothing. She swept her hand over her long, curly pigtails and sat on her knees before moving up and erecting herself. She gave Itzal a soft look as he spoke of not being very helpful in the last raid, "That's more than what I could have done to be honest. When the last raid was going on, I was at the Church praying for everyone's safe return. After I heard about the Player Killers from the earlier floors, I have been going to the Church and praying for everyone's safe return. Call me superstitious." The woman bent over a little and patted her knees down as she took in the sunlight from above. 

Even if the forest was manipulating the light, she felt the warmth of the glow on her pale face and she smiled lightly before Itzal, "No. It doesn't seem like it wants to come out. It has special healing properties but there are other plants that can achieve that other than the Mandragora." The woman cleaned her hands off with a quick swats to brush off the dirt. 

ID: 74912
LD: 4+4 = 8

With her keen red eyes, Anemone sought the ground around her but found nothing of note. Even the Mandragora plant seemed to vanish before her eyes as it fizzled off to some other location. Unable to find anything else she looked towards Itzal again to make some conversation, "What is your profession if you don't mind me asking?" @Itzal

Edited by Anemone

When Anemone started to talk again he planned to tell her how important a supporter player was when they've maxed out, when she said something that caught all his attention.  "Church.  You're a Christian?"  If she gave any indication that she was, Itzal would smile and make sure she knew it didn't bother him.  "No no it's fine.  I'm a Christian myself.  I haven't met anyone else who is yet so it's rather nice to see someone with my own beliefs."  (note, if she isn't a Christian, he wouldn't say this :p)  When she mentioned that it didn't want to come out he nodded.  He didn't want to tick something off so that was probably the wisest course of action.  He watched as she looked around for materials and he decided to do the same.  As he looked she asked him what his profession was.  "I don't mind at all.  My profession is a performer.  I sing songs into crystals.  I can make familiar calls, making it a little easier to find a familiar, monster calls, healing songs, but it's mainly used for debuffs.  Unfortunately, bosses can't be debuffed so there's really no point to it.  That's why my profession is useless right now.  Not only that but nobody seems to want to buy non enhanced songs either so they just pile up in my shop.  It provides a variety of music for me and Velnia, but other than that it's just piling up.  Hopefully this will change in the future."  He sighed as he wasn't able to spot any materials in the vicinity.

ID#  74909  LD:  5+8=13

4 MAT total

@Anemone

Edited by Itzal