[PP:F2] Long Live the Queen Quest: [Itzal][Complete]

"Well..." when Anemone had mentioned she went to Church and pray, she wasn't exactly sure how to decipher her religious beliefs. But it would have been an overly complicated matter to begin with from the start. Both of her parents were Botany Scientists, therefore they saw logical things. But they were also awestruck by the beauty of creation. Someone or something magical had to draw all these pretty flowers and people in the world, a higher being or something. Anemone had been going to church for a long in her real life world, but that had stopped for a long time when she was trapped. She didn't know if it was the Devil's Luck to be pitted in this game or if it was a challenge from God. But Itzal's voice had a tone when he asked if she was Christian, for all intents and purposes, she was. "Yes, I am. It's good to see another as well. Normally the Church is pretty barren when I go to it. But I still make the effort on Sundays; server time." The woman brought her hands back behind her back and she gave a soft giggle, "Another Performer. Who knew the two guys I would meet this week would both be Performers." She stifled a small laugh with her hand and tipped her swaying hair back. 

ID: 74953
LD: 15+4 = 19

"I think the ability to make music is a wonderful thing in this world. Everyone needs music in their lives." The woman got down on her knees and began to scour the ground and grass, peeling the emerald blades back as she found several mixed nuts in a grouping. "Lucky me, at least I can do one thing that's good." she shifted her hands and gathered them into a bundle before reactivating her inventory to store them. Small as she was, the woman lifted herself from off the ground and patted her knees, "Do you go to Church, @Itzal? It would be nice to have someone to come to Pray with me sometime. Though, if you're not interested..."

Edited by Anemone

Itzal nodded when she mentioned that the church was usually barren.  Until Anemone he hadn't met anyone who had any sort of religious belief besides Kasier.  However it was nice that someone else was a Christian as well.  Upon hearing the words 'another' and 'performer' side by side he turned to her.  "Wait a minute.  You know another performer?  Was it a girl named Kooh by any chance?"  So far as he knew, she was the only other performer, although she had yet to set up her own shop.  Itzal wondered if this other was Kooh or not.  If it was that meant there was a chance she was starting to get social.  Then she asked him a question.  He gave a sad smile.  "To be honest, I've done most of my prayers, meditation, and devotions in my shop.  Habbit I guess.  There weren't many churches in Japan you see.  But that doesn't dampen my desire for the lord."  After that they continued to talk until the sun went down.

Summary

Anemone receives 4 sp, 200 col, eight materials and Matriarch's stinger

Itzal receives 1 sp, 200 col and 4 materials