<Shadowed Flame> (PP-F1) Domarus

Hidden stood facing the plains, right behind her was the gate into the first floor. She stood in the shadows, ensuring she did not get as much attention. She adorned a cloak, covering her body from head to toe. Underneath revealed a woman, quite short with long black hair and deep purple eyes. Not many people seen that her. Only one in this had. Her mind flickered to Sey for just a moment and she could almost see his smiling face with clean ghostly white hair. As her face felt a little hot she shook of the thought. It would be a bit before she would eve allow herself to see him again. She wanted to show him that he had really been a big help, and hidden in the right sleeve of her cloak was one of the items he had helped get her. <Shadow's Bite> had become one of her most valuable possessions even though she had yet to use it. She did not want to engage in combat until she was sure she was ready. Now was not that time. She wanted desperately to use it, but now it would only be used to fight for her survival if need be, and there would not be a reason for that anytime soon. 'Well, I might as well get out there and do something. The more I train, the faster I will be to able to be useful' She had always wanted to be useful, but so far the real world had shown her that she did not. 

(Sorry for a short opening thread)

OOC:  Hmm, not a bad entrance actually.  Most people tend to write short

Domarus made his way through the town towards the gate.  He had spent enough time helping players with nonsense matters for one day.  He'd rather not do them at all, but in order to keep his reputation up it was required.  He was wearing his dragon bone armor, which revealed his face, as he made his way out to the gate.  The dragon bone armor wasn't strong, just an uncommon armor gained from a quest.  No, this was because his true armor, the hope breaker set, was black, and intimidating.  The gauntlets had spikes for damaging attackers.  However the thorns enhancement didn't deal much damage to the target.  He really wished it would deal much more than it did.  Especially since his foes have been rather lucky lately and been getting critical hits so often.  Rhozarth, the flaming familiar on his shoulder, a dragon with an iron skeleton as armor and was always ablaze, kept his eye out for any trouble or possible allies.  Domarus had his scout and healer generals down.  However he still required a dps and tank general.  Thus he would keep a look out for possible players who might qualify.  Keres walked beside him, dressed in her maid's outfit and with Porvós, a red snake that was always ablaze like Rhozarth, was curled around her.  He had no need to hide the girl.  The public knew by know that she had come to him asking to be his servant, not him making her his servant.  And with her influence it only made his reputation greater.  

He had an item on hand that would allow him to find materials more easily and to be frank, he needed them.  So as he passed the gateway...  Rhozarth straightened when he saw the hooded stranger.  Domarus noticed this change and became curious about the figure.  Rhozarth couldn't get an accurate read without seeing her eyes at least.  Thus he simply hopped from Domarus' right shoulder onto the figure's left.  When it happened Domarus made it seem like he almost missed the action due to him looking elsewhere and when he did he turned to the figure and rubbed the back of his head with an apologetic face.

"My apologies, Rhozarth does that sometimes.  Rhozarth come on."  The familiar didn't budge, just stared back at Domarus.  He gave a sigh.

"Well then, either he likes you or just plain curious about you.  Either way he doesn't seem to want to leave...  I suppose I could force him, or you could join us in material gathering if you'd like."

@Hidden

Hidden watched as a very tall red haired man came out of the gates. He did not appear like most did, but instead appeared to be quite a bit stronger. Much stronger than herself at least. Her eyes quickly flicked to the man's armor, appearing to be made out of some sort of bone. Her eyes moved to a flaming familiar on his shoulder, appearing to be a small dragon. It appeared to have the same sort of armor as its master. Her eyes caught someone shorter, but still taller than herself following the man. She was dressed in a maid's outfit as if she was a servant to the man. She also had a familiar but it appeared to be a snake of some sort, but she did not appear as much as a... threat. The man was large, and had an aura that made him seem in charge. She shuddered a bit and was quite surprised when his dragon leapt onto his shoulder and refused to move. In a booming voice the man approached apologizing. He also said the only ways it would move if he forced it, or she came along. She felt a bit forced to be going. The man blocked the way back into the town, and she knew there was no point really. 

She was a bit weary about going but she answered, "Um... I am afraid I am not that good yet, but sure I can come if you like" She felt as if soon she would be regretting her words. Anyway, she really had not given this man a chance. She should at least try, if not then she would be out in a mere instance. Her eyes flicked toward the dragon the rest upon her shoulder. Its flames licked her cloak but did not burn for some reason. She looked back to its master, the man at least a foot and a half taller than herself. She had a feeling that she might end up like the woman behind him, but the girl behind him seemed loyal. Something she had not shown to anyone yet. 

@Domarus

Domarus heard the obvious hesitance and fear in her voice.  This gave him enough knowledge to come to a temporary conclusion about her:  Either she is extremely skilled in making herself appear one way and not the other, like he is, or she is not a threat at all and just a girl who is extremely shy.  Either way she seemed willing to give this a shot.  Outwardly Domarus gave her a friendly grin, and offered a handshake to the smaller woman.

"Alright then!  My name is Domarus.  This is my friend Keres."  Keres smiled gleefully and gave the girl a short bow.  

"Nice to meet you!"  Rhozarth stood stationary on the girl's shoulder.  Which was a wise course of action.  If he left, or if Domarus easily convinced him to leave only a moment after she agreed to come, it would make it seem as though Domarus had done this in order to force her to join him, which of course, wasn't what he wanted.  However, if Rhozarth stayed with her for the trip, and then was soon satisfied, then his returning to his master wouldn't seem suspicious at all.  He smiled and looked towards the forest.

"Right then.  I was thinking of searching in the forest, although we could search the planes if you'd rather do that."  His two handed ax was stored in his inventory at the moment, but it was possible they wouldn't encounter any monsters.  Still, he might as well take precautions.  He always took precautions after all.  Plans upon plans.  And his greatest plan was overall conquest.  He had made excellent progress in the real world, but due to the fact that he was stuck here he decided to do what he could to keep himself amused until he left this game for good.

@Hidden

Hidden watched the man closely. He offered her a friendly grin, which seemed pleasant but she was quite used to the look. He was very good at it, so much she had to question herself if he was really doing it. Deception. Something she occasionally used herself, but had yet to master. 'I don't know anymore. Perhaps i'll just follow. Perhaps I can make a good resource out of him. It really is best to know someone, and he certainly has the build of a fighter.' She smiled and realized it was hidden into her cloak. Looking to the side, she gazed upon the plains. "My name is Hidden." She found that the woman, Keres as Domarus introduced her, bowed to her telling her that it was nice to meet her. She studied the woman for any signs of unhappiness but found none. She could not pin the man against anything so she decided that she might as well go with him. She found the dragon remained on her shoulder, but for some reason, its presence was a bit comforting. Odd.... She never had a pet before. 

She listened closely as Domarus spoke of where they should search. He offered to stay in the plains though. Her eyes drifted to the forest and pointed toward it. "I have found that there is an excess in and right outside the forest. Materials in the plains are a bit more scarce, so best to move to the forest" She blinked. 'Where did that come from? It was a bit strange. She usually kept information like that to herself, and did not participate in conversation.' She looked up at the man's face. If he was deceiving her, he was doing a fantastic job. He had somehow... somehow managed to get get information out of her. She fell the hilt of her dagger hidden in the sleeve of her cloak, prepared to use it if need be. 

@Domarus

When Hidden gave her username, Domarus smiled but before he could say anything it was Keres who acted.  She gave a cute sort of smile.

"Nice to meet you Hidden!"  Domarus was rather proud of Keres.  Normally she'd bow to strangers and greet them by calling them mistress or master before saying their name, implying that she was truly a faithful servant.  However it was rather clear that in this instance, such a greeting would make a connection harder.  Keres had went with the best option:  A cute girl who desperately wants to serve, and yet also wants to befriend people.  Excellent work Keres.  Excellent.  Hidden disclosed some information that he had not heard of before.  Was she intending to become a scout Domarus wondered.  If so, she could make a good follower, if that's where her path lead.  Domarus nodded.  

"Is that so?  If that's your usual gathering spot I won't go there by myself, I promise.  I understand what it's like to have your own quiet place for yourself."  In truth Domarus almost never went material gathering, and when he did it was usually when he cut down monsters.  Otherwise, Aereth was his main source of materials.  Of course sometimes he just needed a break from combat and yet he still needed materials.  And thus he was in this position.  Rhozarth was stationary as usual, his eyes fiercely looking for any possible threat, or secondary player that Domarus could gather intel on.  He was typically like this and Domarus got to see what he looked like from the outside perspective.  In all honesty he looked like a guardian.  He liked the image that gave him.  The two began making their way to the area Hidden had mentioned.  Along the way Domarus knew that this day would get boring without conversation.  If Hidden didn't speak up, which most likely she wouldn't, Domarus would need to try something.

@Hidden

Hidden looked over to Keres as she spoke, seeming actually sincere. Domarus seemed bewildered at the fact that she had spoke up. She nodded inside her hood and turned to Domarus who seemed to want to try and stay out of her way later in the game by promising that he would stay out of that area. She did not think of it is a quiet area, but it was a good place to find some materials. It was where she found most of her materials for the first quest that she had completed. She began to move forward, ensuring that her weapon was ready. She did not feel like anything funny was going to happen, but it was best to be on the safe side. It was strangely quiet, and Hidden did not like that since she was traveling with two total strangers, probably both of much higher level than she. She had to ensure that they had no time to think against her, or speak quietly in private. "So Domarus, what is your build, or desired build?" She figured she would keep conversations not to personal but have them on be basic.

@Domarus

Domarus mentally grinned.  Good.  She was the one who started the conversation.  If he had asked that question she would have been very suspicious of him, most likely thinking he was trying to gather intel on her and thus she would suspect he were targeting her.  However, since she was the one who was asking, he had nothing to fear.  He turned to look at her.

"I seek to be a dps, and so far I'd say I'm doing a good job at it.  When I hit tier two I'll definitely be a much better help to those around me."  Damage enhanced weapon.  Thorns.  Skills and mods.  Domarus did all he could to inflict the most damage he could possibly inflict.  However he was wondering if the thorns damage was worth it.  If it dealt more damage than just twelve points he'd consider otherwise but lately his enemies had been getting critical hits on him and therefore avoiding his counter.  He still needed to max out his familiar's attack so that he could get a weapon that lands status damage as well, dealing even more damage even when he missed afterwards.  There was still much to plan and work out...  He gestured to Keres after answering her question.

"Keres here wishes to avoid combat, so she takes up any skills she can besides combat...  What about you Hidden?  What build do you seek to be?"  He was silently hoping she was seeking to be a dps or tank, so that there would be a chance for her to join him as a general.  However even if she wasn't, she could still be a follower, goodness knows he'd need them.  Keres kept her eyes out for materials but she didn't see anything unfortunately.  Domarus himself was looking but as expected he spotted nothing.

ID#  75467  LD:  9+3=12

@Hidden

Edited by Domarus

Hidden followed Domarus numbly, searching around as she did. He answered her, sounding strangely pleased with himself about it. He told her that he would be a DPS. That was also bad news for her if they got into a fight. She literally would have no second chance. Hopefully it would not come down to that though. Domarus spoke again, speaking of how she was a more of a non combat character. Meaning she probably was a scout. Them together would eventually be her build. He asked of her build, and she stopped herself. Of course he was going to ask this question. She asked him the same. She spoke, a bit hesitant to be giving out information like that, but it would keep things going a bit. "My build will be the cross of a Damage and a Scout, allowing me to deal a ton of damage, but be useful out of combat. I will mainly be DPS though. Until later at least." After that she shut her mouth. That was a lot of information to be given out, but it would have been rude not to answer. 

Hidden's eyes lied along the trail She did not have to strong of a Search and Detect skill, but it certainly was enough to get her somewhere right? It appeared neither of them had found anything yet.

75496 LD:5+1(Search and Detect)

@Domarus

Edited by Hidden

Domarus listened to the girl's answer and he couldn't believe his luck.  If she was going for a hybrid, she could easily grab a few scout skills, but focus on dps for the most part, therefore being his dps general.  Domarus was very pleased with this, however he needed to gain her trust first.  The only question was how.  Most likely by spending as much time with her as possible and keeping up his disguise.  If she ever found out he could always tell her the story he told everyone.  This essentially was his own personal history, though much of the truth left out and only what mattered to win her over.  Which meant that he was technically telling the truth, just not all of it.  He smiled in a friendly way after she gave her answer.  

"That's very wise and helpful.  Not only will you be able to train by fighting monsters, as well as gather col from them, but you can also gather materials fast as well.  Not to mention that you could help others in both combat and outside combat.  A very useful build.  I wish I'd thought of that."  He had thought of it actually.  And while he would like to, he wanted to make sure he couldn't be easily killed by any player.  He wanted to become indestructible, or at least as close as he could get to it.  Keres was his eyes although she usually didn't bother with skills.  She was thinking about getting a profession, most likely cooking, just for the sake of cooking.  Domarus himself had become an Artisan since there was only an inactive one at that time.  He hoped to increase his skill in that area so that he would be the greatest artisan and the one others went to because of it.  The fact that he also gave tattoos to others should hopefully help.  Domarus looked for materials but it was Keres who had spotted the purple flower and picked it, handing it to Domarus who placed it in his inventory.

"Sharp eye Keres.  Nice job."  Keres smiled happily and returned to gathering while Domarus thought for a moment, trying to think of some way to start a conversation that wouldn't arouse suspicion from Hidden.  If he asked about the girl she would think he was fishing for information, which of course was true, so he needed a different way to start it.

ID#  75616  LD:  15  +1 Material

@Hidden

Edited by Domarus

Hidden searched behind Domarus, staying a safe distance, but close enough to not cause for him to be able to notice it. She did not see any in her area, so she listened as he spoke of her build. He seemed quite happy for a man who was material searching with his servant and a random player off the streets. She felt as the dragon shifted its weight on her shoulder, causing her to wobble for a second before regaining balance. As he stopped speaking, it became silent again and once again uncomfortable. She needed to think of something to say. She looked to the dragon on her shoulder and noticed the flames licking off of it. Strong, tall man, DPS, Flaming Familiar. He must be a man thirsty for power. It made good sense, most men do. The thrive in competition. "I am assuming you like power? Its not really anything bad, can be seen as a flaw, but I was just wondering. Just putting a few things together." She was putting a bit more than few together. She was trying to sum him up personality wise. 

75644 LD:1+1 WOW

@Domarus

Edited by Hidden

Rhozarth had adjusted his position and noted that Hidden wasn't able to adapt to the change in time and temporarily lost her balance.  The familiar looked to Hidden for a moment, trying to sum her up as well.  While he did she spoke up and Keres, although nervous at where the conversation left, she kept calm and simply left Domarus to the talking.  Unless directly spoken to she'd stay quiet for this trip.  However while she was indeed his servant, and she very thoroughly enjoyed it, as well as...  Much darker things.  She was indeed Domarus' friend.  Domarus turned to Hidden.  

"Hidden my dear.  Everyone likes power in some version.  Whether it's the power to defend themselves, the power to conquer.  The power to help others, the power of free will, the power of control, the power to always know about others or events going on, the power to protect everyone, and the power to be invisible, oblivious to others.  Every desire and passion requires some form of power.  Only those with no passion or goals lack the desire for power.  So yes, I like power.  However the reason why may differ from others.  I grew up knowing everything wrong in the world.  My father burned that knowledge into me every day.  I knew how the strong would use the weak and toss them aside.  And I chose to become stronger than these, to overcome them.  And to use that power to help those who've been put down because of it.  In this world, I wish to protect those who can't protect themselves, and progress the game further."  Not a single lie slipped past his lips.  Not a single one.  He did of course, hide his reasons and passion that drove him, as well as why he'd do so:  If he became the ruler and conquered, he would not be like Alexander, Hitler, Napoleon, and other great conquerers who ended up falling due to their terrible rule.  No.  So long as the people were content his rule was assured.  He could care about everything else.  And there were multiple aspects to keeping people happy:  Protection.  Entertainment.  Fair employment.  He would give the people what they wanted.  Keres may have been searching, but Domarus spotted this material before she could.  He grinned when he saw an ore nearly completely buried in the grass and dirt, but he spotted it and pulled it out.  Ruby ore.  Perfect he thought, and he inserted it into his inventory.  It would seem this Hidden character was a very good observer. He'd need to be careful.

"So Hidden.  May I ask what form of power you desire?"  

ID#  75701  LD:  14+2=16  +1 material

@Hidden

Edited by Domarus

Hidden walked forward. It was silent for a moment or so before Domarus answered. He gave her a lesson about power, speaking about how everyone wants some form of power. There was the power to help others, power of being able to control others, the power to protect, and quite a few more. Domarus claimed that his thirst for power came wanting to protect himself, and wanting to help others that could not. It really did not make sense when comparing it to his personality, but she had no idea what all he had been through, and she was not going to ask. Another few seconds passed before he asked her a question. "Power I desire...." Her thought brought her into the deepness of her mind. She felt her desire to get stronger. She wanted power to not be able to be ignored. There was also a darker want there. The power of revenge. She shook that away. Who could she possibly want revenge on? Keeping that thought to herself she quietly whispered, "I wish to be able to protect myself, and be powerful enough to matter. Its been drilled into my head all my life that I don't matter" She sighed and continued to search for materials. 

75777 LD:8

@Domarus

Edited by Hidden

He saw the girl begin to think and then he saw her shake something away.  People only did that if there was a dark or uncomfortable thought they didn't want to ponder on.  What exactly was it that she was thinking about then?  Then she spoke.  Domarus listened to what it was she desired power for.  To be important, and never be ignored.  He smiled outwardly, but grinned inside.  Perfect.  This was the perfect starting point.  

"So you wish to be important?  To stand out, to be famous in a way.  I can respect that.  It's a good wish."  Domarus of course, wanted that as well.  However he wanted it to it's maximum potential.  He wanted everything.  Power, glory, reputation.  However he was also sensible as well as patient.  He wouldn't just bulldoze his way to victory, nor destroy those whom he would rule.  Rather the opposite actually.  However recently he realized that he needed to find someone who could take on his legacy should he die...  He didn't really care before hand but now that he realized it, he knew he wanted his name to carry on through others.  Keres would not suffice of course, she sought to serve and nothing more.  Keres thought for a moment as they discussed power.  She only wanted the power to serve and nothing more.  Sure playing 'in charge' with Aereth was fun and all, but she much more enjoyed serving as well as the punishments of her master's wrath than anything.  She'd start by finding all the materials Domarus could use.  However as she searched, she realized she needed to add the word 'try' to that sentence.  

"I have some advice for you Hidden.  To help you on your journey to greatness.  Many people say to not worry about what people say about you, and they're right to a point.  If someone insults you or speaks lies, just ignore their words.  It's trash and you must be better and higher than that."  Domarus wondered how she'd react to this bit of information.  And if she'd ask for more.

ID#  75781  LD:  2+2=4

@Hidden

Edited by Domarus

God you got long posts... Makes me feel bad XD...

As quickly as she spoke, Domarus replied. She nodded at first, but it quickly became a shake. "I don't wish to be famous, or stand out where everyone knows who I am. I don't want to be thrown aside like before. I just don't want to be trash." A bit saddened she looked around. The world had not been the most forgiving to her, but there was nothing she could do about that. Just in this world, she would not let that happen. Those around her would know who she was, and her importance. Those who did not.... She would not think about that. She heard Domarus give her advice, advice that she heard many people tell her, to be the bigger person. Ignore the haters etc etc. The problem as, it jut did not work. It did well at first, but it begins to just slowly build up inside. Hidden spoke but no words came out. she looked at herself. She sounded broken, lost. She promised herself in this world she would not be that way. She was strong and silent. "Alright, Let us continue our work." She searched the ground and picked up a nice material

75782  LD:17+1

1 Material Found

@Domarus

Edited by Hidden

OOC- No issues Hidden.  Everyone posts at a different length and to be honest most type much shorter than you do :)

Domarus listened as the girl corrected him and he understood what she meant.  However the lack of passion or drive, no real goal in her thoughts.  That did concern her.  All she wanted was for others to treat her fair, but she didn't even have a goal?  Although...  There was that thought, whatever it was, that she hesitated on...  Perhaps there was hope for her yet.  Either way he nodded.  

"I can relate.  Very much so actually.  However I do have a question.  If all you want is for people to treat you fairly, what will you do then?  Do you have any longterm goals?"  Whether she answered him was ultimately up to her, but even her reaction would tell him something.  The easiest thing would be whether she had a plan or not.  Keres walked along with them quietly, but with a smile on her face.  She knew Domarus could relate to Hidden, but Keres couldn't relate with them.  She didn't care about being treated fairly, or getting attention.  She wanted to be a servant and nothing more.  She was Domarus' servant and she was very very proud of it.  Domarus knew this but he didn't take advantage of it...  Actually he couldn't take advantage of it.  She made him promise to make her his servant and she enjoyed dark treatment towards her.  She was truly interesting and unique.  Still, even more than his servant she was his friend.  Possibly his only friend.  When she said they should get back to their work he knew he should back off.  However she was clearly broken.  What about, or what made her lost was beyond him.  However he'd learn that bit in time.  He nodded with a gentle smile.  

"Yes of course.  I'm sorry if I went too far."  Before he could turn to check for materials, Keres held an emerald ore up to him with a smile.

"Way ahead of you!"  Domarus smiled as she handed it to him, and he into the inventory.  

"Keres you never cease to amaze me."

ID#  75812  LD:  15  +1 Material

@Hidden

Edited by Domarus

She continued her search remaining silent. Domarus was a nice guy, but she really felt the need to be alone. He was here though so she would just have to be content with being alone in her thoughts. she remembered school. She had zero friends. She had around two before sh shut them out as well. She liked to shut things out. It made them so much easier. She couldn't do it in this world, but in the real world. Certainly. She calmed a bit and sighed. What was she doing here? Why she so low, that she was stuck on the first floor. The familiar on her shoulder shifted, but this time she was ready. It was an easy adjustment. Question was, what was this familiar doing? It was just sitting there, resting upon her shoulder. It also watched her carefully as if it were analyzing her actions. She smiled as she drew closer. Keres had been remaining silent as she picked up materials one by one as if she was a professional at ehr job. She had no idea how this woman was so good, but she knew that she would be better than her one day. 

@Domarus

Edited by Hidden

Silence.  Domarus was fine with it and it didn't seem the woman was upset with Domarus.  However seeing Rhozarth adjust a second time his familiar made it clear to Domarus that Rhozarth was concerning her.  Perhaps she didn't realize that he was keeping an eye out for enemies.  Either that or her suspicions were still raised.  His familiar had gathered all intel he could on her without the hood down.  Now he was just being with her, keeping an eye out.  Keres continued to look for materials and stayed silent.  Domarus, continuing his promise of focusing on the task at hand, stayed silent himself...  It really wasn't all that hard.  Domarus loved silence.  It was the calm before the storm.  It was when all was silent when he could hear it.  His mind imagined the flames of time and fate.  After all it was only a matter of time when he rose in power and authority, rising above the masses in triumph.  All but a few would join the flame and therefore grow in strength.  Those who opposed the flame would look like traitors and therefore burned before the eyes of the defended.  All who opposed the flames would perish and those protected by it would be at peace.  And with them being content, Domarus' reign would be absolute...  However he needed someone to continue this road.  None of this was seen outside his mind of course, he was a master of deception and knew someone was watching.  No, outside he would appear to just be enjoying the outdoors, enjoying the sight and all.  And as he looked around he spotted another ore, this time it being gold ore.  He stored it in his inventory, and kept walking.  Porvós shifted on Keres and she giggled as the snake transferred itself from one side to the other.

ID#  75833  LD:  14+2=16  +1 Material

@Hidden

Edited by Domarus

Hidden looked at Domarus. He was being silent as well. Probably for the best. She hated to break it to him, but it was time for her to go now. She turned, a short smile being seen through the hood of her cloak. "Good work today, Domarus"  She opened her menu and sent the man the material she had found. He had wanted the materials in the first place. "It was certainly a better use of my day than just standing around." She gave a small gggle and then finished by saying, "I am going to go ahead and eave now. Keep searching if you want. I will see you soon though, do not think this is the last time that we will see eachother. " Her hand moved to her shoulder to pat the familiar on its head. She smiled and the familiar flew back over to Domarus. Turning away, Hidden waved to Keres and left without looking back. As she got out of sight she moved faster. That was enough for one day and she just wanted to rest. She needed to recreate her attitude. Domarus had brought out... not the best in her. Instead h revealed a part of her she wanted to stay... well...

Hidden

Hidden has left thread... Get it Dom

Domarus saw the girl's smile before she spoke about how he did a good job.  She talked about how this was a good use of her day, then giggled, meaning she was relaxed now around him.  This of course, was excellent news for Domarus.  She then said that she would take her leave and mentioned that she would indeed see him again.  He smiled as she patted the familiar, Rhozarth nodding to the woman and flew back to Domarus' own shoulder.  

"Very well Hidden.  It was a pleasure to work beside you.  I also look forward to our next meeting."  When the girl was out of sight and hearing range Keres turned to look at Domarus.  He had a very proud smile on his face and she smiled in turn.

"You think she's the one?"  Domarus chuckled deeply.  

"Oh indeed.  She cloaks herself because of her fear of rejection I assume.  This means she's accustom to darkness and hiding in the shadows.  Not only that but despite what she says I'm guessing she has a dark purpose in mind that she possibly doesn't even know of yet.  She's weak right now but she has the potential to be strong.  Not only that but she seeks to be a dps.  That is perfect.  She is the perfect candidate for a dps general.  Chiana was a good option but she vanished to who knows where.  Wolf has too.  That's why I'll need to find another tank to take his place.  For now we have three out of four Keres.  Two have already met as well.  Aereth hasn't been seen lately but hopefully he'll turn up again soon, otherwise I'll have to go hunting again.  Keep your eyes sharp Keres.  We still need to get the first stage of the plan set in motion."

Edited by Domarus