[PP-F18] Were doing this Quest <<Just for the Halibut>>

Hikoru appeared onto the eighteenth floor, heading to where he would be meeting @Beatbox for the newest Quest. He hadn't heard anything about this Quest, as he and Beatbox were probably one of the first to do this Quest. He made his way to the spot of where they were to meet, by the shed that the NPC for this quest was living. He sat down and relaxed, enjoying his spot where he was, and looking around, he saw that there was a large body of water. He knew that his cloak would be activated, making it hard to be seen for Beatbox, which he really couldn't control. He just sighed and chuckled at the thought of pulling down his hood and being just a floating head, and started to laugh out loud at the thought, it becoming funnier as he thought about it more. He breathed and wiped a tear from his eye as he finally calmed down enough to speak

Beatbox was at the sink of his bathroom and looked up to the mirror to see his new look, he moved his head around to see the greenish blue hair that he had chose as the pallet of color. He smiled and turned off the sink and messed with hair a little, and turned back to see Blastia's Core and Wind in the red and white style of the Knights of the Blood Oath, he took a deep breath and equipped them, making sure everything was in place he put on his boots and looked over to see his new look, a clash of white and red with his red and white clothing... he honestly liked it to be honest. Hikoru had asked him about the new quest, and he was more than glad to help him out with this, he messaged him back saying that he would be there in a jiffy.

-----

Once he had made it to floor 18 he had looked around the lake looking for Hikoru, plenty of players were around fishing and many were hoping to get some fish to get for their inventories. He eventually saw over a "floating head" which had looked like Hikoru, he had grinned... that was pretty childish even for Hikoru. He had walked over and placed a hand on his hip and looked down with a grin "You know I didn't give you that Cape just to mess around with its effects."

@Hikoru

Hikoru heard someone say about his cloak, and he looked to see Beatbox with a small grin on his face. He just laughed and pulled the cloak away to reveal the rest of his body, his shoulders and back still unable to be seen because of the cloak. He came over and pat the players back, giving a silly smile as he did. He was right, he gave him the cape to help him be useful in fights, but at the moment he was finding a good use for it as well. He wiped a tear that had formed at the corner of his eye and sighed

"Your right, but I do suppose I found a good way to pull a prank though, no?" He said with another laugh. Soon though, he heard a sound come from the Fishing Shack, he came over, and out came an NPC. An old man with a white beard and a few teeth missing, in a rain coat, boots, and hit, proper fisherman attire. He came and scratched his stomach as only a man could. "You boys come for my request for some help?" He asked, eyeing the two of them suspiciously. Hikoru just gave a nod and coughed

"Yes, we heard about your.... request, and came as soon as we could to help." The man just gave a wide grin and smiled "Well why didn't you say so?" He said. He went back to the shed and brought out a fishing pole, handing it to Hikoru. He gave a small sigh and smiled "Here 'ye are. This thing is guarenteed to catch that big feller, just make sure not to drop it into the lake." He said with a small laugh, and went back to his shed

Beatbox had grinned after Hikoru's response, "I guess if you are wanting to constantly show yourself off as a fool." after a moment of silence he had heard a sound coming from the fishing shack that was nearby, with a grin Beatbox had looked over inspecting what it had been, eventually seeing a fishermen stepping out asking if they had been looking for something to do, heck Beatbox had nothing really to do, he wanted to get the SP so he figured as long as it gets him closer and closer to level 50, then so be it. Beatbox looked back to Hikoru and back to the fisherman and gave him a nod with a "Sure, whatcha got?" after a moment of chit chat he had eventually had gave Hikoru a fishing pole to catch "the big feller" Beatbox had smirked, he knew this was going to be a fish boss... which was going to be... interesting at best. He had looked down upon the fishing pole and looked back up to Hikoru "So uh... are you aware on how to use a fishing pole?" he asked him with a chuckle as he went into his inventory and drank up a potion.

@Hikoru

-1 Greater Damage Potion / +4 DMG for Thread

Hikoru held the fishing pole for a few moments, and just scoffed at Beatbox. He grew up fishing with his dad, like any other young boy in this game. How could he not know? And how much different would it be in the game compared to real life? He would have to find out. He just lifted his head high and went out to the dock and cast the line into the water. He looked at Beatbox with a grin

"I grew up fishing with my Dad. So trust me, I know that I can easily fish if it's as easy as it is in the real world." He said with a small laugh. Soon he felt a tug, and then the fishing pole was almost ripped out of his hand. He quickly grabbed it with both hands and reeled it in, only to discover that it was the monster that they were looking for, and it's name was <<The Lurker>>. He looked back at Beatbox and gave him a smug grin "See? Easy."

@Beatbox

ID: 75814

CD: 11+1 (Fishing Rod)=12 <<The Lurker>> Found (And too freaking early)

Hikoru: 1095/1095 108/108 13 Base Dmg, 66 MIT

Beatbox: ???/??? ??/??

Fossil Fish 1: 250/250, 50 MIT, +1 Accuracy, +2 Evasion, 100 Damage per Hit.

Fossil Fish 2: 250/250, 50 MIT, +1 Accuracy, +2 Evasion, 100 Damage per Hit.

Fossil Fish 3: 250/250, 50 MIT, +1 Accuracy, +2 Evasion, 100 Damage per Hit.

Fossil Fish 4: 250/250, 50 MIT, +1 Accuracy, +2 Evasion, 100 Damage per Hit.

<<The Lurker>> 500/500, 150 MIT, 2 Accuracy, -1 Evasion, 250 Damage per Hit

Beatbox wasn't really ready yet at the moment with all the potions that he could have drank, but I guess it was now or never he guessed. He had unsheathed his sword and his biggest target was the fossil fish that had surrounded the boss, he had looked back to Hikoru and said "Head after the boss, I will take care of the fossil fish!" then activated his newly finished charge skill and charged up the best AoE he possibly could and with a battle cry he had jumped upwards and striked down upon them in the water sending an explosion of shadows throughout the water bringing their HP's to an immediate drop below half of their HP bars. Beatbox had smirked and landed in the water before him, he had looked around to see them beginning to circle him, however he wasn't phased at all by these fish at all.

@Hikoru

-----

ID: 75816 - BD: 9

Sword Art Used: Shadowed Explosion [Damage: 14+1+5+4=24*9=216-50=166]

Hikoru: 1095/1095 - 108/108

Beatbox: 975/975 - 78/96

Fossil Fish x4: 84/250, 50 MIT, +1 Accuracy, +2 Evasion, 100 Damage per Hit. [-166 HP]

<<The Lurker>>: 500/500, 150 MIT, 2 Accuracy, -1 Evasion, 250 Damage per Hit

Hikoru watched as the giant fish emerged from the depths of the pond, and soon Beatbox was next to him, attacking the creature's smaller minions. He told him to focus on the big boss, and he gave a nod as he knew what to do. He set down the fishing pole and quickly running forward, heading towards a nearby area in the shadows where he wouldn't be able to be seen. He would use his new Mod to hopefully deal a bit of health from <<The Lurker>>. Soon the Fossil Fish and <<The Lurker>> Eyed Beatbox, who was the only remaining player. But they were terrified, as they didn't know what to expect from him. They stayed away and watched the player closely, to try and move out of the way of his attacks if nessecary. But for now, both the fish and Hikoru would wait and see what would happen next

Hikoru Ran away, Entering Stealth.

ID: 75821

BD: 3+2=5-3=2 Miss

MD: 1

Hikoru: 1095/1095 - 108/108

Beatbox: 975/975 - 96/96

Fossil Fish x4: 84/250, 50 MIT, +1 Accuracy, +2 Evasion, 100 Damage per Hit

<<The Lurker>>: 500/500, 150 MIT, 2 Accuracy, -1 Evasion, 250 Damage per Hit

Beatbox had looked over to Hikoru in which he had expected to fight the boss... but he didn't what in the world was he up to? He shook his head as he was probably planning something and he simply wouldn't just stand there and do nothing, he eventually had found that the fished around him were not attacking... probably was going to be the last mistake they will ever do, Beatbox had charged his sword up once more to perform one final AoE onto all of them, Beatbox had unleashed the same sword art he had been using before and had killed them all, from the water he could hear the explosion that they turned into crystals that had faded to nothing, he had taken a deep breath and turned to fight the boss... it was his turn next. Beatbox had raised his sword once more to charge up his ultimate move if Hikoru isn't to strike it down... Meteor Break, and with the help of Charge... we was going to be able to do the most optimal damage he can do.

-----

ID: 75827 - BD: 9

Sword Art Used: Shadowed Explosion [Damage: 14+1+4=19*9=171-50=121]

Hikoru: 1095/1095 - 108/108

Beatbox: 975/975 - 61/96

Fossil Fish x4: 0/250, 50 MIT, +1 Accuracy, +2 Evasion, 100 Damage per Hit. [-121 HP]

<<The Lurker>>: 500/500, 150 MIT, 2 Accuracy, -1 Evasion, 250 Damage per Hit

Loot: 4 T2 Materials

Hikoru breathed and appeared at the top of a branch closeby to where they were. He had entered stealth, and he felt his Dagger turn a dark purple hue as he prepared his <<Sneak Attack>> Mod. He moved forward and swiftly attacked the boss from behind. He struck it again again, but when it was finished, he had taken only a sliver of the creatures health. He gave a small sigh and backed up. He hadn't done anything to this boss, it's Mitigation was just too tough for his Dagger. He looked at Beatbox with a defeated look

"Dude, I can't defeat this thing on my own." He said "Im gonna need you to do a lot more than just defeat those fish..." He said. He wished he had more levels in Shadowed, so he could use some possibly much stronger moves. But for now he was stuck with his damage, and he just looked down with a defeated sigh

Hikoru's Roll: ID: 78567 BD: 1 (Auto-Hit Because of Sneak Attack)

<<The Lurker's Roll>>: ID: 75868 BD: 2

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 1x13=13x14= 182-150= 32 Damage to <<The Lurker>>

Hikoru: 1095/1095 - 97/108

@Beatbox: 975/975 - 61/96

Fossil Fish x4: 0/250, 50 MIT, +1 Accuracy, +2 Evasion, 100 Damage per Hit. [-121 HP]

<<The Lurker>>: 468/500, 150 MIT, 2 Accuracy, -1 Evasion, 250 Damage per Hit

Loot: 4 T2 Materials

Beatbox had looked back to Hikoru who had been struggling just to hit the boss, Beatbox chuckled, he knew there wasn't much he cant do... he charged his sword as it exploded with blue energy as he charged up his next sword art Meteor Break. He had activated his newly grandmastered skill Charge to help dash forward through the water sending waves throughout the distance towards the boss as he unleashed it hacking and slashing away at its health as it dropped a pretty good amount, however even with charge this was rather still difficult... he grinned and figured that he wont NEARLY do as much without charge... it was simple what he needed to do next... he needed to drink up a alcoholic item to get his damage up so they could deal enough damage to defeat this thing... he looked back to Hikoru and said to him "I know its risky, but I need to step back and drink up a alcoholic to get my damage up! I know I will be taking a beating... but I need to do it to do the damage we need to win." then took a leap away from the boss and opened his inventory.

@Hikoru

-----

ID: 75874 - BD: 9

Sword Art Used: Meteor Break [Damage: 14+1+5+4=24*11=264-150=110]

Hikoru: 1095/1095 - 97/108

Beatbox: 975/975 - 51/96

<<The Lurker>>: 358/500, 150 MIT, 2 Accuracy, -1 Evasion, 250 Damage per Hit

Hikoru grunted as he moved forward, slicing and slashing at the giant fish, but at the end of it, it only took a small sliver of health. He gave a small sigh and lowered his Dagger. He had no way of beating this thing alone. If this thing hit him a few times with that giant tail of his, he would be dead where he stood. Beat said he wanted to chug a potion, and he noticed that the creature was Paralyzed, and had the bleed icon as well. He looked at his dagger, and remembered the enchants he had on his weapon and smiled. They had some hope yet

"Now is as good time as any!" He said with a nod, being as serious as he could. "Chug it now, as I don't know when i'll paralyze it again. If need be i can stun it next turn for you." He said as he focused back on the fish, who was stuck where he was, completely vunerable to an attack

Hikoru's Roll: ID: 76013 BD: 8 (Bleed and Paralysis Activate)

<<The Lurker's>> Roll: ID: 76014 BD: 7-3=4 Miss

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 1x13=13x13=169-150=19 Damage to Lurker

Hikoru: 1095/1095 - 87/108

@Beatbox: 975/975 - 51/96

<<The Lurker>>: 339/500, 150 MIT, 2 Accuracy, -1 Evasion, 250 Damage per Hit (Paralyzed next turn, 24 Bleed Damage 2/2)

Without much time Beatbox had managed to get out of the water where the boss lied, it seemed that Hikoru would keep the boss busy as he was to chug down a alcoholic item, he went into his inventory looking for one of the alcoholic items that Sey had made and pulled it out. Beatbox didn't like the taste of alcohol, however he had to reluctantly guzzle it down, after drinking down the shake he had threw the glass that remained onto the ground as it shattered then faded to crystals to nothing. He had grabbed his sword and started to prepare Meteor Break as walked forward, trying to keep himself balanced, he wanted for Hikoru to have his next swing on the boss then Beatbox would then attempt to unload his power upon the fish. Beatbox had smiled, yet again Beatbox was pushed to do something he didn't just to get the victory.

-----

-1 Bourbon Shake (+6 DMG / -3 EVA)

Hikoru watched as Beat drank his potion, a bit reluctantly, but he drank it. He gave him a nod and charged forward, but he slipped on some water that was located on the dock, causing him to fumble onto the dock and hitting his face off of the deck. The Lurker just questioned the young player's motives on the dock, but wasn't focused on him. He tried to reach the boy that had taken the liquids from a glass container, but no matter how he reached he couldn't seem to hit the player with any part of his body. He was just too far for him. Hikoru breathed and stood, holding his arm. It had been a long time since he had missed like that. He just grit his teeth

"Alright Beat, try and hit it. But be aware of the water. This thing's been splashing and there are puddles on the ground." He said, trying to warn his friend of incoming dangers

Hikoru's Roll: ID: 76043 BD: 1

<<The Lurker>>'s Roll: ID: 76044 BD: 5

Hikoru: 1095/1095 - 85/108

<<The Lurker>>: 315/500, 150 MIT, 2 Accuracy, -1 Evasion, 250 Damage per Hit (24 Bleed Damage 1/2)

The burning taste of the alcohol had kicked in around this time, and he absolutely hated that taste. However he reluctantly tried to ignore it and move on forward, they had been almost not prepared for this boss battle at all, and Beatbox in retrospect should have drank up the alcoholic drink earlier but he unfortunately did not. He shook his head and tried to attack the boss with the sword art he had been preparing, but apparently he had been so buzzed that his attack was very very poor and he had terribly missed the boss. He had shook his head as he placed a hand on his head as he fumbled backwards a bit he couldn't believe that he had failed to hit the boss, but hey he was feeling a little buzzed so he had no other choice but to it seemed. He looked back to Hikoru and said with a slightly annoyed look "You're up buttercup."

@Hikoru

-----

ID: 76048 - BD: 1

Sword Art Used: Failed Attempt

Beatbox: 975/975 - 51/96

<<The Lurker>>: 339/500, 150 MIT, 2 Accuracy, -1 Evasion, 250 Damage per Hit

Hikoru got up as Beatbox said to attack first, and he gave a nod and charged forward, avoiding the water from the puddles and attacking the giant fish. He Fish roared as a sliver of his health was gone, and he swung for Hikoru, the closest player to him. But he pulled away quickly, backflipping on the dock and landing flawlessly. He breathed and backed up a few paces. He looked at Beatbox, who was looking a bit tipsy. He gripped his shoulder lightly and helped to steady him

"Easy brother, easy. Just breathe for a few moments. The effect will wear off after a few moments.You just have to give it a bit." He said with a sigh "I know the affects of Alcoholic all too well. It's just a bit of breathing and soon you'll get used to the feeling and find your balance again." He said, remembering how he used to combat the feelings of an Alcoholic potion during his fights

Hikoru's Roll: ID: 76050 BD: 4+3+1=8

<<The Lurker>>'s Roll: 70651 BD: 4+2=6-3=3

Hikoru: 1095/1095 - 74/108

<<The Lurker>>: 296/500, 150 MIT, 2 Accuracy, -1 Evasion, 250 Damage per Hit

Beatbox had listened to Hikoru's speech about the whole alcoholic thing, and Beatbox shook his head with a smile "It's aight Hikoru, I'll get used to this eventually. However I just really hate the burn taste of alcohol afterwards, I think its not that great." he looked back forward to see Hikoru manage to hit the boss once more paralyzing it in place, however it was Beatbox's turn and as he went forward to attack the boss once more he knew that he was going to miss again. As he swung his sword the boss had managed to get out of the way of his strike making it where he couldn't fulfill the combo he had tried to land. Beatbox had made a sound in disappointment of when he had missed again, it had seemed that he was going to have another repeat of the whole Absolute Zero situation again... oh boy isn't this going to be fun...

@Hikoru

-----

ID: 76056 - BD: 1

Sword Art Used: Failed Attempt

Beatbox: 975/975 - 50/96

<<The Lurker>>: 320/500

Hikoru nodded and headed toward the creature. It struck him first however, predicting his movement and attacking him straight in the chest. Hikoru received a large loss of his health, but he kept going, striking the fish with grunts of effort, trying to break through the tough armor the thing had. He still only dealt a small sliver of health to it. He sighed and backed away for a moment, coming back to beat and sitting

"Your up partner." He said, breathing and trying to re-gain his breath enough to continue fighting. A few more hits like this and he would be dead. He needed to finish this thing and soon. He hoped Beat could finish the thing off with a hit, or leave enough for his attack and the bleed to kill it off.  But for now he had to hope that he would be able to survive this ordeal

Hikoru's Roll: ID: 76057 BD: 8 (Bleed and Paralysis Activate)

<<The Lurker>>'s Roll: ID: 76058 BD: 10 (+100 Damage)

350 Damage hit's Hikoru: 350-66= 284 Damage to Hikoru

Hikoru: 811/1095 - 64/108

<<The Lurker>>: 277/500, 150 MIT, 2 Accuracy, -1 Evasion, 250 Damage per Hit (Paralysis Next Turn, 24 Bleed Damage 2/2)

It had seemed that Hikoru had striked against the fish and finally paralyzed it... did he think it was last turn or something? He sighed, he must be drunk off of one drink, which seemed rather silly... but, hey this is probably one of his first drinks ever. He sighed it was his turn now, and he wasn't going to be one to disappoint, he had ran in activating his Meteor Break sword art and struck against the fish, and managed to connect to the fish this time letting Beatbox complete the combo to strike it with slash after slash and hit after hit... watching its HP drop very drastically, Beatbox had smirked, this boss was proving to be more than just a simple boss and that this is a genuine challenge... however nothing is honestly impossible and he knew that he and Hikoru could finish this off together, he turned to Hikoru and said "You're up."

@Hikoru

-----

ID: 76065 - BD: 10

Sword Art Used: Meteor Break [14+4+6+2=26*11=286-150=136]

Hikoru: 1095/1095 - 64/108

Beatbox: 975/975 - 40/96

<<The Lurker>>: 141/500

Hikoru breathed and charged forward, attacking the creature head on and attacking the creature for a bit more damage. He got the bleed and Paralysis again, and he gave a smile as he knew this thing was beaten as the boss entered the red zone on his health. They had easily defeated this boss and conquered whatever item it dropped. He gave a laugh and sheathed his Dagger, crossing his arms and awaiting Beat to deal the final blow to the creature. He looked at Beatbox and gave a nod

"Alright man, finish this off so we can get this sweet, sweet SP." He said with a small laugh. He pulled up his hood and soon dissapeared from sight as he started to head back to where the fishing man's shack was

Hikoru's Roll: ID: 76069 BD: 8

<<The Lurker>>'s Roll: ID: 76070 BD: 2 (Nullified because of Paralysis)

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 1x13=13x13=169 Damage-150=19 Damage to <<The Lurker>>

@Beatbox: 975/975 - 40/96

<<The Lurker>>: 98/500 (Paralysis next turn, 24 Bleed Damage 2/2) (-19 From Attack, -24 From Previous Bleed)

Beatbox had watched Hikoru strike against the fish once more dealing very little damage, along with bleed... however it was helping Beatbox get set up to finish this fight, without much time and effort he had charged up his ultimate attack that he had at the current moment and let out a battle cry as he ran forward to strike against the boss critically hitting him sending slices, hacks, and punches its way bringing it's HP to zero. On the bosses defeat, he had received the last hit drop and inspected it and then took at Hikoru as he tossed it his way "Here Hikoru, I don't want this, nor have any need for it. I need to head home to get some rest, this alcohol is affecting me in all the wrong ways." he said as he sheathed his sword and walked past him giving him a pat on the back "Catch ya at a later day Hikoru." then walked off in the distance to head on back home.

@Hikoru

-----

ID: 76097 - BD: 9

Sword Art Used: Meteor Break [14+4+6+1=25*11=275-150=125]

Beatbox: 975/975 - 30/96

<<The Lurker>>: 0/500