[F4-PP] The Crescent Moon

A shot of pain shot up Hydra's left arm, rendering him immobile for a few seconds. He caught a glimpse of the stun timer on his opponent, by now it had drawn to a close and the <<monstrosity>> could move freely again. Hydra's mouth curled slightly, a bead of sweat ran down his cheek. Baring its fangs and rearing up it prepared to lash out at him, all the spearman could do now was brace himself. "Why now..." He growled in pain, as he closed his eyes expecting the worse. The sound of the beasts roar filled the night's sky, only to be cut off midway. "Huh..."

Hydra's eyes slowly opened, where the beast once stood @Damien now remained. Hydra paused for a moment, his facial expression slowly turning from one of bewilderment to one of joy. "You did it!" He smiled, the spearman staggered forward clutching his left arm, the pain was harsh but with time Hydra knew it would heal. "Thank you and the material is all yours. I have enough for now." The brunette responded, managing a slight but drained laugh. He paused again it was strange how quickly it all calmed down, once again just the moonlight and the soft drifting of the snow. Hydra breathed a deep breath of air, the chilling feel filled his lungs and then refocused his attention on the player.

"I have seen only a few players fight with such passion, say, would you help me form this guild?" Slowly walking forward the spearman held out his right hand, in the palm of his hand rested the crescent moon sigil. 

But now, now that the battle was over, the conversation of the guild could be stalled no longer. The large smile of relief from the fight slowly disappeared for a moment as Damien faded into thought. His mind was all at once flooded with thoughts from the old guild, and he simply had no idea what to say in the matter. He, of course, did not want to become close to too many people and have to live with their deaths, knowing he could have done something to help them. But the time had come, and Damien needed to say something or @Hydra would probably ask another question, as to what he was thinking about. "Yeah, ummm...." Damien took a deep breath, as his breathing had still been rather quick from the fast pace of the fight. Watching as Hydra pulled out the sigil, Damien saw flashes in his head of the old guild's sigil. The one he had declined to join in the beginning of the game. But maybe - Maybe it was that they had died because, opposite to what Damien had thought, because he hadn't joined. But even so..... A few small tears fell from Damien's eyes, as he looked at the sigil, his mind still flooding with the emotions.

"I.....I..." Damien had trouble making words come out of his mouth, as he didn't even know which words would even come out. But, he had to say something. He had to make the choice now, and to see what the outcome of it would become. If Damien chose either, he knew undoubtedly he would find the downfalls of the one he chose. But, he also knew, that he would never truly know the advantages of the other routes. Fight solo, and die alone if he was to lose in battle. Fight with a guild, with people relying on you, and, let other people fall due to your mistakes. Or don't make a mistake, and all is well in joy. 

Damien wiped his eyes a bit with his right hand, and then set his dominant hand(left) into Hydra's right palm, where the crest lied. Then, the slightly emotionally wrecked Damien shook his hand, rather slowly. "I... I will..." Damien felt he had made the wrong choice in his mind, but knew there were some things he couldn't do alone. I..... What have I done.... But there was no turning back now. He had only one choice. And that is, that I cannot let them down. No matter what. No matter what it takes, I won't let that come to be. Damien wiped a few final tears off of his eye with his right hand once more, and smiled at Hydra. His eyes were still a bit watery, but he was beginning to get over it. "So what's the plan?" 

Hydra was insightful, he didn't know much about Damien's background but he could see that his proposition was perhaps tormenting his friend in some way. "Perhaps I should have waited." Slowly and gently he raised his hand placing it on Damien's shoulder and then proceeded to speak in a calm, and slightly sad tone "I too am haunted by memories of the past, I cannot forget them and I can not forgive myself for what I did but..." He paused and looked up to the sky, his eyes glistening in the moon slightly. "I look to correct my mistakes, to help others and hopefully one day, I will earn the peace I look for." 

As the players shook hands Hydra felt he had taken one more step towards that goal, he owed Damien a lot more than his friend might have realized. Now Hydra wished to help him in however he could. As Damien asked what the next stage of the plan was, Hydra had some sort of idea. "I heard there is a boss somewhere on this floor, I was planning to have some players gather and bring it down. Hopefully in the process getting a few to join in. As for after that, well..." The spearman scratched his neck and laughed "Let's just say I'm working on it. Haha, I am going to go ahead to the boss site for now. From what I have heard it isn't too strong your help would be great, in any case, I will catch you later." As Hydra began to make his way to the supposed location he made sure to send Damien a friend invite, this was hopefully the chapter of a new story for Hydra...

-Thread Complete-

Rewards: 1 SP each, 1 [T1] Material to Damien, 200 col each