[PP:F17] When in Greece... w/Sey [Complete]

ID: 76168
LD: 18+ 8 = 26
Advanced Dungeon Map Acquired FLoor 17

"Oh! I was gonna join that event, but then...I realized I didn't have my equipment." Anemone gave herself a small knock on her head, she had been wanting to join more events, or join more parties of players recently because she was feeling a bit more appreciated from others. Perhaps the last year or so while she was here, she just wasn't meeting the right people. The woman smiled up @Sey when he mentioned the story about Nerius. She clapped her hands together, "Oh please, do tell if you have the time. I am a sucker for stories. Good, I didn't mention love stories to him. Great way to be not awkward, Anemone. That's the ticket---" As Anemone was shuffling about in the grass with her feet she let out a horrifying screech. Something had run across her foot, and she had no idea what it was, but it was green and slimey. Her face although as pale as a milk, sworn it had gone straight to a stark white. She flailed her arms and ran towards Sey grabbing ahold of his right arm and nearly jerking it off as she hid behind him.

"Oh sorry, something touched my foot...and then I saw it slither over there." The woman used her pointing finger across the distance where she was and suddenly the ground began to shake with a small tremor. Then the ground had split and shown a way towards a dungeon. The woman shook her head, "I don't think we have the right party for this..." she said clicking on the pop up she received and quickly released the vice grip on his arm, "My apologies..." she said in a quieter voice. 

Edited by Anemone

"Welllll, when you put it that way, I would love to tell you then! Let's see, it was an event boss fight against a treant, and the tre-" Sey flinched at the sudden scream, eyes widen and his instincts ripping out his spear for whatever attacker might have been around. His adrenaline fueled his body as he would look around with a snarl. However, the arm he used to fight with would then be pulled along by the girl, making his left arm flail as he was now defenseless. "Wait, wait! Hold up! I need to-" A cutoff as he was told what was around, and he looked over towards that direction and let out a stressed sigh from his lips. "Sheesh, that scared the heck out of me. It didn't bite you I assume? No poison or anything of that sort?" He was concerned, and he was also full well prepared to heal if it turned out that he was in fact correct about that. It was safe for him to say that he won't be finding any materials right now. Nor would he be able to continue his story for the moment with his sudden rush of energy.

ID: 76177
LD: 6 + 3 = 9 (Rip)

@Anemone

Edited by Sey

"No, I don't think I am hurt...other than nearly having a heart attack. I should have been more aware of my surroundings. Sorry about your arm, I just kinda went into flight mode there. Hey! At least I didn't run away towards the town this time. Last time something like this happened...DO NOT tell him that story, Anemone. Put your foot in your mouth now." the woman grew a small rosy blush on her otherwise pale complexion and held up both hands, "No, nevermind. It's too embarrassing. My apologies, Sir @Sey, I didn't mean to startle you like that. You were quite quick getting that spear out though to protect me. I am quite useless it seems..." her voice shrank with her body as she shamefully looked away from him from the hot expression on her face. These were the facts of life for her, she could  not cope with danger very well and her instinct were to scream and hide in terror until it went away. If she could perhaps just build some sort of self confidence, perhaps she could be of more use. 

She swallowed hard and brought her hands to her forefront, "Did you want to leave the Prairie? I think I have a good bit of materials for now that should suffice until I am ready to go out again. I was actually enjoying my time with you, you are quite kind and you were so ready to tell me that story! I just messed everything up in the end..." 

"Well as long as there is nothing wrong, that's good to hear. This floor is far too dangerous anyways to be fighting on."  Sey explained as he would smile with relief, the feeling that came after some form of negative feeling, usually regret. Though her little story seemed to be cut off short with a pause before a diversion to bring it away. Now he felt like he had to know, but there was no obligation to do so. She suggested that they both return back now, but not without at least one more clutter of leaves before picking them from the ground, more mint, more tea. With this, he would then nod his head. "All right, I think this is a decent amount. Shall we depart now?" The snow-haired player asked as he would place his hands in his pockets before beginning to reassure her. You shouldn't be too hard on yourself. It was a snake, not many people enjoy their company. Anyways, we ended up getting some materials, did we not?"

ID: 76264
LD: 17 + 3 = 20 (+4 Mats)

@Anemone

Edited by Sey

Anemone nodded happily to her new friend, Sey. She was excited that she was able to find so many materials although probably not nearly as much as Sey had gained in his search. But those were the skills that would come at a later date. Speaking of late, Anemone stood up in the tall wheat fields. The golden fibers swaying softly as the rich sunlight was now closing over the horizon. 

"You know? I have some weird dreams, and maybe it's just the night sky that's blooming before me, but I really enjoy this world. I can do things here I could not do in the other. Don't get me wrong, I miss my old life, well...I think when this is all over, I'll be a much better person coming out of it. We might be trapped in this prison world, but I don't see why we can't enjoy and make the best of our time here right?" With her arms folded to her back and looking up at the moon as where it would appear to be, she looked over her shoulder @Sey and smiled with closed eyes. 

Anemone did have some weird dreams; she was a sucker for anything romantic and this coming of night air was making her all wishy-washy with that feeling. She really enjoyed this floor a bunch. Turning on her heel, she continued to smile softly at Sey, "We should head back now." With a low bow, "Thank you very much for the help, today Sir Sey. You were a great Knight. I am sure one day you are going to make a woman very happy, Tee-hee." her giggle came out softly as they made their way back to the settlement and after a brief parting, they had gone their separate ways. 

Thread Reward: +1 SP Each, +200 Col Each
Anemone Loot: +5 T2 Materials, +1 Advanced Sub-Dungeon Map
Sey Loot: +16 T2 Materials

Edited by Anemone