[SP-F1] 100% Reason to Remember the Name (Complete)

gray_fullbuster_gif_by_atsuyanii-d5fgj72

"I don't always speak softly; But when I do, I carry a big stick."

Damien looked at the enemy wolves and once again, gripping his sword, activated his Rage Spike sword skill. Attempting to land the hits, with as much effort as possible, he was still not able to land the hits. "Calm down, Damien. Just concentrate." While he was thinking to himself, one of the wolfs ran at Damien, charging him with a critical into his gut. Damien fell to the ground but quickly leaped back up before any of the other wolves could attack him once again. "I am going to kill you guys for the guild. I am going to live on for the guild. Make their deaths mean something. I am going to make sure they do, and anything and everything that stands in my way will fall. And that, my dear dire wolves, includes you." So go to AINCRAD HELL! Damien thought to himself. His next hit was going to land, Damien knew it. He could feel it. 

Spoiler
ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Link Purpose Time
76589 7 4 1 2 Damien Msg_hover2.png Player Ran Combat mob 4 2017-02-04 11:34:41
76588 7 6 7 3 Damien Msg_hover2.png Player Ran Combat mob 3 2017-02-04 11:34:31
76587 1 9 7 1 Damien Msg_hover2.png Player Ran Combat mob 2 2017-02-04 11:34:22
76586 1 7 12 10 Damien Msg_hover2.png Player Ran Combat 2017-02-04 11:34:06

MISS! -2 Energy

Damien: 66/100 HP 8/10 EN [+5 HP/ +1 EN/ -2 EN/ -12 HP] (-12 HP)

Dire Wolf #1: 4/4 HP
Dire Wolf #2: 4/4 HP
Dire Wolf #3: 4/4 HP
Dire Wolf #4: 4/4 HP

Edited by Damien

gray_fullbuster_gif_by_atsuyanii-d5fgj72

"I don't always speak softly; But when I do, I carry a big stick."

Damien looked at the wolves. I WILL END YOU! Damien ran at the <<Dire Wolves>> for the (what felt like) millionth time. Activating his sword skill, Rage Spike, as he ran, Damien delivered a beautiful hit onto all of the wolves together, sending them flying into millions of crystal shards. Loot screen popped up giving him nothing but a bit of EXP, but Damien didn't really care. Damien was just glad he found a way to survive the <<Dire Wolves>>.  

Damien took a deep breath, before finally sheathing his sword <<Nighthawk>> and walking into <<Horunka Village>>. Damien knew and hoped the adventure he would take later would not be near as dangerous and actually provide him with some valuable loot. (Which he much needed, Damien knew he needed much more equipment) his cloth armor wasn't going to do much good any longer. Damien remembered he had also found a few materials on his journey, so maybe making a tailor shop and making himself some equipment was what he needed to do. Either way, he needed to do something. Hello, Horunka Village.

Spoiler
ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Link Purpose Time
76590 6 10 7 5 Damien Msg_hover2.png Player Ran Combat 2017-02-04 11:43:58

Base Damage: 1 [Base] + 1 [Nighthawk] + 1 [Skill] = 3 DMG
Sword Art Damage: 3 [Base] * (1*2) [Rage Spike] = 6 DMG 
Total Damage: 6 [DMG] - 0 [MIT] = 6 DMG

Damien: 66/100 HP 8/10 EN [+5 HP/ +1 EN/ -2 EN/ -12 HP] (-12 HP)

Dire Wolf #1: -2/4 HP [DEAD]
Dire Wolf #2: -2/4 HP [DEAD]
Dire Wolf #3: -2/4 HP [DEAD]
Dire Wolf #4: -2/4 HP [DEAD]

Edited by Damien