[SP:F1] The Hunter of Emerald - Dragon Anthology Part One

She’d made her way to a farm, that she had often visited back before she was a player killer. She was scheduled to meet an info broker, it’d been this way for a while. She’d kept up on a variety of news this way and was now waiting for the latest information. Taking several breaths Teayre looked over at the pig pen, where a small hairy pig rolled around in a mud. A light chuckle came from her lips as she smiled gently. Walking over to it, watching it play and frolic, all the while keeping one hand on the hilt of her blade. Just in case. She didn’t want to risk having to fight, what she didn’t want was more players to join in and try and attack her. If they did, Teayre knew she didn’t have much of a choice. Turning around the red head watches the NPCs going about their business, keeping themselves to themselves as she checked the time on her menu.

Quest Taken:

• 2 weeks later...

The girl began to drum her fingers along her arm. “Seriously where is she.” She mutters under her breath when the sound of a pebble being thrown against the tree she was leaning against. “Well now. It’s been a long time since you’ve asked for my help, Teayre.” The voice that carried over towards the red head was filled with loathing. The tone like a whip, leaving a sting on the red head as she moved her back shaking her head for a minute.  Clenching her left hand tightly she turns to see the hooded player. “Seren.” The crimson maiden greets the broker, “So what have you got for me?” The girl didn’t move, her eyes locking with her broker’s. “Come now, you know better than to stall don’t you?” Taking a step forwards Teayre smiles placing a hand on the girl’s shoulder. “Don’t fret, I’m not going to hurt you.”