[PP - F2] Meow? <<DHA: 2>>

Beatbox had reached up to his shoulder pads, and had taken them off along with taking his cape with it, placing it into his inventory he removed his shoulder pads, then the pads that had protected his legs. He had taken a deep breath as he sat back to look out to the scenery "It's always nice to sit back and enjoy the scenery to know that you're still alive in this world. Some people don't even know how much it actually helps to do this on a weekly or daily basis. I wish more players would just sit back and enjoy the sights to see." he laid back and let out a yawn. He sat up once more with a little idea that peeked into his mind, he had looked around for a moment, spotting a red rose, he smiled and picked the flower and presented it in front of Teion "Here, take a smell. You're alive, here in Aincrad. There's no need to be upset about all the things bringing you down, get some stress out of ya. It'll help out in the end." he said with a smile to Teion.

@Teion

Teion continued staring at the brief moments they had left of the sunset, absorbing the light and colors before they would be gone and the pair would be left with the calmness of evening. Blue eyes would gently dart across the scenery as they tried to take everything in, store every last detail and commit the scene to a vivid memory. Just as she felt entranced, like she was staring into a beautiful painting, a blur of motion caused her to blink in surprise. The woman found herself staring at a single rose before her eyes followed the hand that held it out to her and led her gaze back to the blonde beside her. Her head naturally gave a small tilt to the side and she hesitated a moment before looking back to the flower. It appeared so real in front of her, she had to remind herself that it was just a projection--a representation of an object created out of light and data. Still, she found herself leaning forward slightly to breathe in the gentle scent it gave off. Another small smile found its way to her features shortly afterward. "I wonder if there's a place that looks this beautiful outside of here." A light chuckle escaped her, and she wasn't sure if it was cynical or wistful. "I wonder if that's even possible."

"I'm sure there is." he said as he has gently placed the rose into her hand as he retreated and leaned backwards to look at the scenery again "Beauty is at the eye of the beholder they say, i'm a believer of that statement in fact." he looked over with a smile. His expression grew more warm as he smiled a little wider "Heck beauty comes in different shapes and sizes, almost anything can be seen as beautiful as long as your eyes believe it to be." he looked back to the scenery. He took a moment to himself with a pause enjoying the breeze and inhaling in the air and exhaling it back out, he closed his eyes to enjoy the rest of the breeze, and once it ended he chuckled and opened his eyes once more. "Hey, Teion." he said before taking a second to think of the words he would use before saying: "What's your name? Your real one, of course." he looked down trying to collect his words before looking back up with a genuine smile before saying with a giggle "I'm James Cardona, a rather simple name if I might add.

@Teion

Teion accepted the rose, shifting with a slight feeling of embarrassment. Her reaction only served to confuse her, and the woman let out a small breath, exhaling through her nose as she very slowly spun the red rose in between her fingers. The woman watched the flower, the scenery in the distance now serving as a background. Just before her mind got the chance to wander, Beatbox called out to her and pulled her attention back to him. The blacksmith looked over curiously as the blonde seemed to be searching for his next words. When he asked for her name, Teion simply blinked in surprise. He hesitated another moment before sharing his own with a cheerful expression, and Teion found herself averting her gaze to stare back at her rose.

'Why am I acting weird about it?' She questioned as she found herself figdeting around the rose's stem. She had introduced herself as Teion for so long, it was almost strange to recall that was just a username. Not only that, but she hadn't shared her real name with anyone in Aincrad who didn't already know it. Was she worrying too much? Was there any harm in telling someone your real name?

"It's Thea." She spoke up after a few long moments in silence. "Thea Allenia." Feeling another wave of embarrassment after the words left her, Teion's cheeks grew warm as a light blush found its way to them. She continued staring ahead as the light of the sunset grew dimmer in the distance. "It's kind of a weird name." She felt as though she had to add something, shifting slightly again.

"Thea... what a nice name you have there." he said with a smile, he looked over tot he scenery noticing the time had been passing by and its getting dark. "Whoops!" he said with a worried look, he looked back to Thea and said to her "As much as I want to appreciate the beautiful environment and company that is here in front of me, simply put it is impossible. Come on Thea, lets get back into the main town, i'm gettin' sleepy." he stood up with a stretch, he offered her a hand to stand back up with a smile. He was unsure if she was going to accept the hand to stand back up... but either way he'll make sure that she reaches the main city in tact and a-okay. It was moments like this that he wanted to live for, bringing some form of joy to other players, especially to those who seem to constant be in a state of a depressed mind. He smiled wider, he was determined to see a proper smile on her face, not just a small one.

@Teion - After your post ill wrap it up buttercup <3

Teion's cheeks grew redder when she heard Beatbox repeat her real name, and as she subconsciously brought a curled hand to hover in front of her mouth she wondered how visible the color was in the waning sunlight. The man quickly caught her attention again when he rose to his feet and held out his hand. The blacksmith wondered if he planned on calling her by name from now on, but decided not to voice her curiosity. 'It's not like I have a problem with my own name.' She reassured herself, trying to dismiss any remaining flustered feelings.

Teion stared at his hand for a second before coming back to reality and quickly accepting his help to pull herself up. "Mm, right." The woman gave a small nod as she gave her pants a light brush of her hand as if to dust herself off. This was certainly proving to be an interesting quest chain.