<Three Times a Charm> (Third Lesson, Is also free) SP-F1

Hidden stood on the first floor, right outside the grove that held the woman she needed to speak to. She did not remember the woman's name after all of the exciting fighting after her previous quest. She was gaining quickly, and wanted to move even faster. She was almost done with the line of quests that would start out her Aincrad journey. At the moment, she adorned her new cloak, her dagger hidden in the sleeve, a pair of black leather plants, they were designed for combat and improved flexibility, and a pair of black shoes. Her attire was dark enough to make some people suspicious of her, and she was fine with that. She preferred staying in the shadows, keeping the people that knew her relatively low. It had been a while since she seen Sey, and figured she would take the Dragon quests with him, soon enough as she could help. He was far stronger in level hen her, and could do a lot more than her. More recently, she had met a man named Hikoru, who referred to himself as the master of shadows. He was an expert at hiding and fighting, something she would be proficient soon enough. She was going for scouting skills as well, but they could wait for now. 

Edited by Hidden

She entered the grove and glanced around. There was a lot of trees in this small area and she heard the faint sound of scribbling. She looked towards it and found a woman sitting in a tree. She had a pencil in her hand and she appeared t be drawing and painting a picture. As the woman saw her, she jumped a bit, but crawled down, falling softly to the ground. She smiled and said, "Anything I can help you with?" Hidden handed her the parcel and the woman smiled warmly, knowing already what it was. "Thank you! I have been needing this for a while" She took it out and it appeared to be a gold band. She smiled at it and then frowned. "Hey, while your here, could you perhaps go fetch me something? I need a gemstone from a nearby cave, but I am not much of a fighter" Hidden nodded and the woman smiled and said, "Its just north of town, just keep descending until you find it. It should quite far in, and you will know when you find it" The woman winked and scaled the tree back to her drawing area. 

Hidden sighed as she knew what was going to happen now. She was going to have to go over and find the gem for her. She sighed and turned, moving toward the North gates of town. Once out, she moved from her regular cloak, to <<Shadow's Mist>>. She knew it was going to be a little bit before she got there, as she had to find the cave first. She had said it was just north of town, so perhaps not too far. As she went, she gazed at the ground as well to ensure there was not materials just sitting around. Of course, with her luck there was nothing in sight. She needed some materials, and at the moment, she was really not finding any. She kept moving in though. She had to find a few materials on this trip. She had run dry on them, and she needed to keep a constant flow, and hope that she might find a good enhancement. He wanted a Holy Sword, and Sey wanted a Fallen one. 

77579 LD:7+1 =8
No materials found....

Total Mats: 0

Edited by Hidden

Hidden kept moving forward, searching for materials at the same time she searched for the cave. The way the woman made it sound, the Cave was right next to the town, but it was nowhere in sight just yet. She began to move forward, finding something shining in the ground. She moved in on the light and smiled as she did. She had found a whole group of materials sitting hidden in the Grass. If she had not gotten her search and detect skill, then she would never have seen it lying here. She picked the materials up, making some progress for the day. She kept moving forward though. She had to find the cave. She wanted to get this quest train of three finished. At least she heard it was only three. She would be a bit ticked if it was any different. She moved forward keeping searching. Then her mind came to a rather strange thought. Sey. Why did he come out at a time like this? 

77580 LD:14+1=15 +4 Materials

Total Materials: 4

Edited by Hidden

Why had Sey popped up in her mind. She had to admit, it had been happening quite frequently, her longing to see him. It was good to have those you cared about, but she had to stay away from him enough to ensure it was not a dependability thing. When she was with him though, all of her thoughts about keeping him a far enough distance just melted. She wanted him next to her, the feeling of him next to her just made her happy inside. She shook out the though of Sey. She managed to get her mind off of him, but it was still a thought in the back of her mind etched there. She kept moving forward though, finding some more materials that crossed her path. She retrieved them silently and looked upon the area, searching for any monsters that might be preying for her. If they were, they were definitely going to have a bad day. 

77666 LD:20+1
Total Materials found: 8

Edited by Hidden

Where could this cave possibly be? She had been out there for a good fifteen minutes and still failed to locate the cave. She sighed and still began to move forward. It had to be somewhere around here. Nobody would say the cave was in one location, and have it be in a complete other. She found another glowing patch on the ground and recovered a few materials from it. Lately, she had been striking it rich with these materials. Before, she found nothing, an absolute failure at finding items, but now it was much better. She found them with ease and found them in groups. She would easily be able to keep her shop running as long as she kept bringing the materials in like hard earned cash. She would love to work on more scouting skills, but she was a DPS and had to work on that just a bit. She was getting much stronger lately, she just needed to get a lot stronger faster. 

77678 LD:14+1=15
Total Materials: 12

Edited by Hidden

Hidden kept moving forward, searching for materials at the same time she had searched for the cave. It was a rather bit lonely around here, but she hated being with most people. A lot of players in this world angered her, hoarding items for themselves, leaving others to die, murdering eachother. It was just a sad world. She would probably do the same thing, because she does not care about most people, but she would not just horrifically just start leaving other players to die. Unless they deserve it that is. She sighed, finding another patch of good materials on the ground. She was actually finding them left and right. It was great. "I wonder where the heck the cave is. It can't be too much farther, she said rigt outside the town. Perhaps, maybe she is in that grove so often, she never really has even been out here, but instead just heard about it form another player or NPC." The possibilites were endless. 

78168 LD:14+1=15

Total Materials Found: 16

Edited by Hidden

She kept moving onward. she wanted to hurry up and get this quest done, but it just seemed to be taking forever! With Sey, it seemed to go just so much faster. 'There I go again. Why do I keep thinking of him' She sighed. She might as well admit it to herself at least. She had fallen for cutie. She fell rather hard. He was battle strong, but light on everything else. His constant jokes and puns were funny, and she loved the sound of his voice. She never understood it when she thought of otehr girls doing it, but she loved his aroma. She shook the thoughts of the man out of her head. "I have to stay focused if I am going to survive the journey. You think as if he will ever even love you back-" She choked on her last words. She hated even thinking about the fact that they would just be friends, but she had so many affections for him. 

78297 LD:1+1=2 
Total Materials: 16

Edited by Hidden

Hidden kept moving forward. She had managed to at least get the thought of Sey off of her mind, but she had still yet to manage to locate the cave. She sighed and began to follow a rocky wall that was moving in a large spiral. She had been walking for what seemed like hours, even though she knew she had only been traveling a good thirty minutes. "Where is it?" She scanned the walls, looking for a gaping holl in the side of one. She was about half way done with her spiral around the rock wall. She seen a glint in the grass and slowly moved to the area. More materials. She should come in this area more often. There was quite a few materials here that were untouched by previous players. She must have been one of the first to take this first quest, so she might be getting close to the cave. 

78298 LD:14+1=15 
Mats found: 20

Edited by Hidden

OOC~ Sorry, meant to put "Loot Finding" On roll, but accidentally clicked Battle Roll without realizing it. ...

She kept moving forward until she finally reached the end of the wall. She smiled. There it was. There was a large gaping hold in the rock which descended further into darkness. 'This HAS to be the cave. As much as I have been looking, there is nothing else around this area' She smiled and checked her equipment. Her weapon, Cloak, and pendant were all at the ready for combat. She took a deep breath and ducked into the cave. The air was quite a bit more musty here, and the air was more damp. Screeching was heard off in the distance, deeper into the cave. Now she just needed to find the gem that she had to find her. This would be the last of these quests that she would do, due to the fact there was just no point to do it if it would not help you in the long run. "Well, Here i go" As she continued further, she remembered the Safeguard given to her to help her through this particular journey. She whipped the vial out and ingested it quickly. It had a bitter taste, but a safeguard found it way to the top of her screen. 

Edited by Hidden

Hidden stepped forward in the darkness. The cave had no natural lighting, meaning that she could barely see what was in front of her. If she had the night vision skill, then perhaps she would not be affected. It was dark, and she could barely tell where she was, and where she had been. She moved forward slowly. She could not see, but she could not let this cave cloud her thoughts. She sighed, and as she did, she noticed a large bright jewel, laying upon the ground. She smiled brightly nd picked it up. This must be the jewel Hannah was looking for! Then, a dark shape flew at her from the nothingness. She managed to roll aside and her weapon appeared, almost magically in her hand. She was so used to it, a flicked of her wrist and her dagger was placed in her hand. She managed to make out the shape of a bat. The bat shriked and swooped back up into the darkness. If she could just get one good hit on it, then perhaps it would fall rather quickly. "Alright, let's do this so I can start getting the heck out of here" Hearing her own voice was not as reassuring as she originally thought. 

Hidden 260/260 <> 26/26

Cave Bat 20/20

Hidden darted to the side as the bat screeched. It swooped up into the darkness and vanished from her sight. Hidden felt her ranger course through her body like a flowing river. How dare it just run from the fight? Then she seen the dark shape flying at her once again. She rolled over, dodging the blow and then kicked off the wall rolling to a stop. The bat hissed. Its eyes could not keep up with her as she kept moving in the darkness like a shadow. The bat hissed and she spoke, trying to distract it from dodging. "Hard to hit a shadow when its completely dark in here isn't it? I don't plan on this battle being easy for you, instead it will end as quick as it started" Her words were confident, her words bluffed how poerful she was. She was quite a bit stronger than this creature, but it was all the worth. 

Spoiler

78660 BD:1 CD:4 LD:10 MD:7

Hidden 260/260 <> 25/26
BD:1 Miss -2+1

Cave Bat 20/20
MD:7-3=4 Miss

Edited by Hidden

The bat moved after her once again. This time, she was ready for it. She rolled under the creature and pivoted quickly off of one foot s if she was in basketball. She never played basketball, but she would occasionally boys playing it out in the street as she walked home. She leapt forward, her dagger engulfed the room with an orange light as she readied her sword art. She made the motion and the game helped her through like a kid with training wheels. She made four rapid thrusts froward in different spots on its body. The bat slammed into the wall and shattered. She smiled and put her dagger back in its sheath. Now she only had one more thing on her mind. That was finding her way out of this cave. It was too dark to tell the difference of what leads on and what lead the way out. 'Oh which way could it be?"

Spoiler

78661 BD:8 CD:1 LD:13 MD:6

Hidden 260/260 <> 22/26
BD:8 
Sword Art Used: Fad Edge(4x1) -4 ENc+1
4x6=24 DMG dealt

Cave Bat 0/20
MD:6-3=3 Miss

Edited by Hidden

She took short quick breaths. Could she ever find her way back? She did not map her way through here, so it really was not as if she could use that to find her way out. She really wished she had some sort of light now, this darkness was far too much for its own good. She decided on one route that began to snake downwards, but it trailed off into many directions. She sighed and slouched against the wall. "I am never gonna find my way out of here now am I?" Her voice echoed off the walls until it became drowned out. The cave was silent, until she heard an echoing voice coming back. "You alright down here?" She darted forward, following the sound of the voice that repeatedly called her saying, "Hello?" A few short minutes later, she was blinded by a flash of light. Sunlight. Hannah stood in the cave entrance, appearing quite happy. "It took quite a long time for you to get on with this quest, so I came to check on you to see if you were doing alright" The woman let out a short chuckle. 

23 EN

Edited by Hidden

Hidden smiled, thinking that the NPC was probably supposed to help you find you way out if you could not on your own. They did not want to let players to just rot in there. She handed her the small stone and the woman smiled brighter than the gem itself. "Great! This will be perfect for my crafting!" Hidden smiled. She guessed this means she succeeded. Then a growl ripped through the happy moment. Hidden drew her dagger and advanced. She had no reason why, but she needed to protect this NPC. It was something that would respawn, but she would not let her die. The cloaked girl darted forward, feinting one way and then darting the other. With a quick spin she was thrusting her weapon four times quickly into the wolf's side, leaving it to stumble. It took quite the hit, but it still had plenty more health. 

Spoiler

78862 BD:8 CD:7 LD:14 MD:4

Hidden 260/260 <> 20/26
BD:8 Sword Art Used: Fad Edge(4x1) -4 EN +1 EN
6*4=24 DMG dealt

Wolf 36/60 (Not Lootable)
MD:4-3=1

Edited by Hidden

Hidden smiled as the wolf yelped. It clearly had not thought before picking its targets. The cloked figure walked forward slowly trying to appear as intimidating as possible. It snarled at her, baring its fangs as much as it possibly could. "You don't scare me anymore, and you never will again. Floor one is a JOKE thanks to mobs like you" She must have looked crazy talking to a mob like that. It just appeared to be the right thing to do if she was going to fight this beat. It barked and charged forward, snapping at her with his sharp teeth. Hidden rolled aside with plenty of time before the wolf even reached where she was standing. She shifted her momentum and charged back at it, but it managed to dive to the side to save itself. Two more hits and this thing would have nothing left in the tank, and she would be able to go home. 

Hide contents

78863 BD:1 CD:10 LD:4 MD:1

Hidden 260/260 <> 19/26
BD:1 Miss -2 +1

Wolf 36/60 (Not Lootable)
MD:1-3=1

Edited by Hidden

The cloaked girl surveyed the area to find that the NPC woman did not appear to have any interest at all with the battle, but instead the stone that she had just given her. Hidden sighed and turned just to see the wolf barreling at her. She rolled to the right just in time. From there she tailed the wolf, and as it came to a stop and turned she was right on it. The wolf yelped in feat and she continued to thrust her weapon in succession at its front. The wolf fell back, limping. Its health had reached such a low point, there was just no chance it had for this battle. Hidden twirled her weapon in her hand and advanced. "Anything you would like to do in this life before I end it? Or would you just like me to make it quick and put you out of your misery" The wolf gave her a slight growl, indicating Hidden was too attack. 

Spoiler

78864 BD:10 CD:9 LD:10 MD:7

Hidden 260/260 <> 16/26
BD:10 Hyper CriticalSword Art Used: Fad Edge(4x1) -4 EN +1 EN
(6+2)*4=32 DMG

Wolf 4/60 (Not Lootable)

Edited by Hidden

Hidden smiled devilishly as she began to make her last move on the wolf. There was nothing else it could do to win this fight. She rose her dagger up. She would not even need a sword art to finish it off. Instead, one simple strike would finish it. As she moved toward the wolf darted forward, scared for its life. She turned and noticed that the wolf still faced her, now on its feet and ready to be quick. Hidden stepped forward witha  smile. "This is more of what I like to see. You are going to try one last time to put me to my knees. That is perseverance, and courage. If you were not a savage creature that would kill any player on sight, I might have let you live, but alas there is not point anymore" Her smile faded. She liked this wolf, and wished something like it could be her familiar perhaps one day. 

Spoiler

78865 BD:3 CD:11 LD:12 MD:7

Hidden 260/260 <> 15/26
BD:3 Miss -2 +1

Wolf 4/60 (Not Lootable)

Edited by Hidden

Hidden smiled as she began her walk forward. Why the creature still continued to try and go on was a good question to her. Why had it not just, run away? It snarled one last time, giving it courage for one last blow. Then it charged her full speed. As it became close, it pounced the the air, claws extended to slash her to ribbons. Hidden smiled, and di not give it a chance. She stopped inwards, thrusting her dagger into its chest, and then used its forward momentum to make it sail over her and flying straight into the ground behind her. It rolled across the ground and then it began to glow. With one final yelp it shattered, its pixel flying off in the small breeze. She sighed and sheathed her dagger. Looking one last time at the pixels, she turned to the NPC and slowly began to walk that way. 

78667 BD:8 MD:6-3
6 DMG dealt

Edited by Hidden

Hidden walked back over to the NPC who appeared to have lost interest in the jewel for a second. "Nicely done today, I hope you considered it a gain" Hidden smiled and watched as the woman pulled out a ring. "As thanks, I have brought you a ring that improves your chances to hit. I hope it will help you in your later days of fighting" Hannah set the ring in her palm and Hidden examined it closely. Strangely, it appeared to be made out of the same stone that she had found for the woman. Hannah nodded to her and turned, heading back toward the town, and leaving her with the quest complete tab. She smiled and closed the rewards. She still had some other things to do to go ahead and get stronger. She had come quite a long way in this brief moment, and she was glad she could move forward. 'Lets go see Sey now why don't he. He's probably just making meals again'