<The Stygian> PP-F10 (Domarus)

The girl sat upon the riverbed on the tenth floor. This was the strangest river in all of aincrad. At the moment, its waters were a dark blue, appearing mysterious and dangerous. She thought she had heard a story once of the Stygian river, but perhaps she was wrong. The woman adorned her cloak, Shadow's Mist. In the darkness, the black mist rolled off of it was almost completely invisible. Inside her sleeve, was her weapon sheathed. She carried around Shadow's Bite, as she still haf no use for her Phase Weapon. She stared into the water, wondering what would happen if one were to wade into it, or even bathe in it. The Stygian was close to the Styx, the one Achilles had bathed in. He doubted this river would give her unrelenting power though. She had no intentions of doing anything for the rest of the day. Perhaps she would search for some materials? She definitely needed some. Most normal people would not wander the tenth floor aimlessly, as many players had a constant fear of this floor and never returned. She found the quiet calming, and she was fine with the undead. 

@Domarus No idea what to post dang it...

Domarus stood on the teleporter for a moment.  The last time he had stepped foot on this floor he was meeting with Mari in order to rescue Esther.  Now he was here for materials.  He needed something to purchase equipment with and he was stocking up on col.  However he had recently gained an order and thus he needed materials to craft those first.  Once that was done he could return to purchasing his tier two equipment.  In the meantime he was working on bringing Rhozarth's rank up to three, enabling him to deal maximum damage without buffs at tier two.  He would get stronger armor and switch his weapon to an accuracy based weapon.  He began to move forward, Keres in her maid's outfit close behind him.  Rhozarth sat on his shoulder and Porvós curled up around Keres.  When they reached the town gates Domarus and Keres noticed all the crystals and mushrooms that crawled through the cavern.  Obviously the room had updated.  Keres balled her fists for a few seconds due to the fact that she had wasted her sp on night vision.  This was the only floor that seemed to have the darkness and now the mod was useless to her.  Domarus shook his head and began to walk forward.  Making it easy on the weak players it seemed.  Kayaba stop babying the players he thought to himself.  If the weak can't learn to get stronger they will fall.  Making things easier on them is pathetic and gives them a false sense of strength.  He noted the lower players exploring the floor and knew they would end up dead at some point.  He requipped to his dragon bone armor.  Since players could see him he didn't want an intimidating appearance.  He continued walking when he noticed a hooded figure.  He grinned and walked over to her.  When she turned to look at him he made a slight bow, Keres preforming a full bow.  
     "Well now, isn't this a surprise?  Good to see you @Hidden.  How've you been?"

Hidden sat there peering at the Stygian with a lonely gaze. It really was quiet out here. She stood, deciding she might as well look around for some materials. There might be a good amount here since nobody came here. She looked around the riverbank and noticed there was nothing. She did not have enough ranks in search and detect to find many. She sighed and gazed upon the river one last time. Then she heard foot ste[s bhind her. If it was another mob, she could get away again. Shadow's Mist projected the image of her shadow, not her true image. Meaning, her form was displaced making her quite hard to hit. Unless you knew what you were doing or just really lucky. Her dagger came into her hand from its sheath in her sleeve and she spun around on her heel. She came face to face with the threats. Immediately, she returned her dagger as she met the faces of Keres and Domarus. Keres bowed as usual and Domarus grinned as he spoke. She gazed upon them before replying. 

"It certainly is a surprise to see you here, I did not think many people came here. " Her eyes traced back around to the river before she continued. "I really have not been doing much, I just figured I would search for some materials today, and then go and hang out at my shop." She had one success at her shop, and the item it had produced lie in her inventory. She would probably get help upgrading it, but.... She knew two people good for the job. 

77578 LD:13+1=14 No material found.... 

Total Materials found for Hidden: 0

@Domarus

Edited by Hidden

The cloaked girl turned around, a dagger in her hands as she did so.  So she was a dagger user.  He hadn't met one yet but dagger's weren't many player's favorite.  However the dagger combined with the cloak gave him the image of an assassin.  When she recognized the two she sheathed the blade and mentioned how she didn't expect anyone on this floor, let alone Domarus.  He nodded as such a thing was expected.  However...
     "I came to this floor to gather in the darkness.  Last time I was on this floor was when I was meeting up with someone.  There were no light sources at that time...  However a word of advice:  Never assume you're alone.  That can easily get you into danger."  This he had learned in the real world, back when he was still beginning his rise to power, but he learned that this was more so in sword art online.  Players took advantage of the skills in this game to the fullest, using weapon skills to grow strong, armor skills to become immune...  And potions that could mess and twist the mind.  Domarus wanted to have access to some of these potions, however some of them he wanted destroyed.  A group Domarus helped take down a while ago had used a potion to turn a girl into a mindless slave to the group's leader.  Domarus wanted followers, but he wanted them to willingly join.  A mindless slave would harm him rather than help him rise.  Loyalty and love...  That was what Hakai told Domarus was needed to gain someone as a follower.  She also mentioned that love was a facade.  Domarus honestly didn't know what love was, nor did he actually care.  He had his goals.  And he needed them complete.  Still, there was one thing that bothered him.  He needed a successor.  Someone who thought like he did and would be hardheaded towards that mindset.  Someone who really didn't care about anyone but him or herself but was smart enough not to give themselves a bad reputation.  Upon hearing that she wasn't doing much he nodded.
     "I've been the opposite, though I do indeed need materials for my own shop as well.  Perhaps we could gather together then?"

@Hidden

She stood silently and listened to his first words. Apparently the man was gathering in the darkness. Strange, most people did not just come to the darkest floor to search for things. She glanced at Keres before the man gave his advice. "I don't assume I am alone all the time, its just I thought this floor would be unvisited by most players. Unless they prefer to be alone.... Or darker reasons." She glanced at the man. It was just something to get him going, she was not pressing anything upon him. This place was usually the place for dark meetings, or the players that preferred to be in the dark or alone. She glanced back towards the polluted river that streamed below. "According to the myths, this river was polluted with the dreams of mortals that were never fulfilled, goals unachieved." It sounded dark, and perhaps it was a little bit. "I have never known why, but I am drawn to this very river. Though, I have a feeling if I were to wade into it, I would perish, my body being dissolved away from my soul" She sighed. "At least that is what the myth is." She smiled and looked over to him and nodded to his offer about finding materials together. He probably did not have Gatherer, so she would be finding both of them. She found a group of dark plants. She picked them up, having found them in a group.

77605 LD:14+1=15

Total Mats: 4

@Domarus 

Edited by Hidden

He listened to the girl's statement and her words combined with the glance she gave him immediately after caused him to believe she was testing him, wanting to see how he responded.  Domarus made no reaction that would arouse suspicion.  Instead he simply nodded.  He had nothing to hide.  Not this time at least.  
     "It seems we both had the same mindset then.  I love to hang out with others, to mingle and converse, but there are times I just want peace and quiet.  That's what this floor is good for.  The darkness doesn't bother me."  All this was true.  However the converse and mingle part he enjoyed simply because it allowed him to manipulate or persuade others to follow him.  The fact that he had run into Hidden once again was good on his part.  He really needed to work with her and get her on his side.  Especially with what Aereth would be doing soon enough.  Afterwards his cloaked friend turned to look at the river, Domarus following her gaze as she spoke.  Unachieved goals.  Domarus walked over and kneeled down to the river beside her.
     "The river styx.  Greek Mythology.  That is the river you are referring to."  He stared at the river as she continued to speak and he knew the river would just eat at their health until they hit zero.  He stared into the river, thinking about his own deep, dark goals, as well as what would happen should he die.  This was perhaps the third time he was thinking about it.  As he stared he reached his hand into the river, his health beginning to drop slowly as he grabbed a random object from the river and pulled it out.  It seemed to be the remains of a crown, cracked and broken.
     "Those who do not plan for the future, have no future.  They leave nothing but a broken legacy.  One needs a proper successor if they wish to hold a position in history."  The longer he held the crown, the faster it cracked and shattered, turning to dust and falling back into the river.
     "Those who fail can only hope someone else will make their dream complete.  And hope is fragile."

@Hidden

Edited by Domarus

Hidden stood there gazing upon the river. Domarus mentioned on how he liked to be in the darkness alone occasionally. She nodded. She felt home in the darkness. He stepped beside her and reached into the river, pulling out a crown that was crumbling as he held it. His hand came out completely red, seeming to have been burned. She thought to warn him about doing that, but she sat silently. He told her this was the River Styx, and she nodded. This floor was not enough like the underworld though. She listened again and replied, After it is broken, people become nothing but an empty shell... or a wild animal that it's last option is to fight brutally to the death." This was such a strange conversation for them to have, but it seemed natural to her. She had no idea where these words were coming from, as they just felt natural. "Leverage is best. Most people won't give in at their life, but if there is someone they care about, it becomes leverage." She pointed to the river and said, "It becomes their Achilles Heel, the very thing that holds them down and keeps them mortal" Leverage could be a lifeline of theirs. Sh picked up another few things that littered the shore, possibly able to be turned back into materials. 

77627 LD:18+1

Total Materials found: 8

@Domarus

Edited by Hidden

Domarus listened to the cloaked girl speak and it seemed she was revealing some of her true thoughts.  She talked about leverage and Domarus understood that all too well.  Domarus himself knew that he had a weakness, something that would hold him back in one way or another.  He had consumed one of Mari's potions to find out what that was.  After he realized his weakness he ended up confronting it in the calming the soul quest.  However he knew there was still one more weakness of his.  And going through those two events helped him realize just what that weakness was.  To some it would be obvious.  That's why he chose to keep that weakness a secret and very well hidden.  He nodded as Hidden finished.
     "Everyone has their weakness, their leverage.  Even the Greek gods had something they couldn't live without.  Mostly it was their own weapons or tools of power.  Even if one does live forever, one's weakness can tear them down just as easily.  As for broken men and women who have broken?  Shattered beyond repair?  They are the most dangerous in any world.  One who has nothing to lose and a strong motive can be deadly.  However a man with nothing to lose and no motives at all can sometimes be worse."  As he spoke, Keres spotted a curious plant a little ways away from Domarus and Hidden.  She bent over to check it and saw that the plant was black and purple and seemed to glow dimly.  She picked it and added it to her inventory, wondering how she could turn it into an ingredient.  She wanted to be an alchemist so that she could make Domarus potions that affected the mind, like Mari's did.  After that she walked over to Domarus again and saw the red mark that covered his forearm and hand.  She looked at the river.
     "Does it burn?"  she asked.  Domarus nodded, knowing exactly what she wanted.

ID#  77652  LD:  14+3=17 +1 mat

1 total

@Hidden

Edited by Domarus

Hidden listened to the man as he spoke about how everyone has a weakness, even gods. She nodded and looked around into the river. He said something that sounded strange to her. Those that were broken were a dangerous enemy. Eventually she came to understand. She glanced to her side at him and asked, "Is this due to them having no purpose and they just don't care. They will do anything as they have no reason or purpose?" She then found something strange. 'What is my purpose? What is keeping me going" Sey came to mind, but she kept that a secret. She had to stay alive for Sey, so there was now reason. If he were to fade, she would have no purpose to be here. "Although, all gods fade. Anything that once held power eventually fades and dies as nobody believes or stands for them anymore. The strongest always fall, just a bid harder." She glanced into the river, seeing a few more things that could be salvaged. She stuck her hand into the water and retrieved them. Instantly, she felt a burn in her arm, and she lost energy. She felt tired as if her soul was leaving her. 

77662 LD:14+1=15 
Total materials found: 12

Edited by Hidden

Domarus heard Hidden's question.  So she honestly didn't know eh?  Interesting.  He began to wonder what her real life was like.  Either way she didn't seem able to think about it enough to figure it out herself.

"Think about it for a moment.  Someone who is broken is broken for a reason.  Once broken one becomes void of purpose.  There are only three routes at this point:  Suicide is the typical option but I don't count them since they are short lived.  They fuel themselves with a single emotion, usually being anger and a thirst for revenge if they place the blame on someone, and they gain a purpose.  They become someone with nothing to lose which means they aren't afraid to take risks.  The third is void of purpose but still willing to serve.  They become mercenaries so to speak.  Not for the money but just cause they don't know what's important anymore.  Anyone can hire them and they won't be afraid to do what they're asked."  Then she said something about how even God's fade, and how anything that holds power dies when nobody believes in what they stood for anymore.  Domarus nearly chuckled at this but refrained from doing so.  She was the second person to talk to him about such a matter.  Domarus however was still stubborn in his quest.  This only solidified his need for getting a successor even more.

"While it is indeed true that nothing stands forever, if molded and guided right, one can last for much longer than any man thought possible."  Keres had watched as Hidden placed her hands into the river and her eyes shined as she saw reaction from the girl.  She placed her own arms into the river and half gasped half laughed as she felt the sensation.  She had turned her own pain dampeners off and so she felt the full sensation of pain.  As she did she appeared to be in bliss.  Domarus watched this action and wondered how Hidden would react.  This was indeed the strangest part about Keres:  Her addiction to pain.

ID#  77696  @Hidden

Edited by Domarus

Hidden listened quietly as she watched the faint flow of the river. She sighed and turned away as Domarus was done speaking. She had no idea of what to reply. She guessed she could go in a tank a little more about himself. "Who do you hang out with? You said you are not always alone, meaning you must hang out with someone. You speak of minions, like you already have them yourself" She turned to find Keres holding her hands in the water, appearing to be quite happy with herself, as if she was enjoying the pure agony. Her focus reshifted to Domarus. For one who put so much of himself out there, she felt like nobody knew anything about him. Nothing made any sense about the man. She knew he had a lust to power, the controlling power. What were his motives to get it? He made no sense, and she hoped he would elaborate. 

@Domarus Sorry for the bad post, I am extremely tired at the moment

77761 LD:3

Edited by Hidden

Domarus heard her question and immediately thought back to each of his conversations with her.  In none of his comments could he recall ever saying the word minion. Allies, followers maybe once, but never minion.  He was all too conscious of how low that term was and how close it was to tyrant kings and such.  However he needed to make sure his response was cool and collect.  If he reacted negatively then he would appear guilty, or nervous.  He turned to her, giving Hidden a curious look.  

"I don't recall saying minions.  I do have a few friends yes, but never such a thing.  Keres is my closest friend and there are two others that I spend my time with.  There used to be five but two of them vanished and I haven't seen them sense.  I know their alive so I assume they just went off the radar.  You may know them you may not.  Aereth and Dominion are the ones I typically spend my time with.  There have been a few other player's I've met up with over time as well.  The most recent being Sey, a silver haired player.  In fact he was at the valentines event as well.  If you haven't met them perhaps I could introduce you at some point."  Domarus thought about telling her that Aereth was a scout and Dominion a healer but he decided against it.  If he gave her too much information she could begin to figure things out over time.  Now that she asked him such a question however, he could ask it in return.
     "So may I ask if you have any friends or allies yourself?  You must have found someone by now."  Keres made sure to keep her hands in until she found something that would work as materials.  She soon found one and pulled it out, her arms completely red from the damage.  She handed a broken sword to Domarus.  When he took it, the steel blade broke into shards and he instead them in his inventory.

ID#  77955  LD:  12+3=15  +1 mat.  2 total

@Hidden

Edited by Domarus

As she mentioned minions, she thought Domarus began to get defensive. "You did not mention them, but it sounded like one." He mentioned he had friends, bu almost everyone in this game had one person that they could rely on or call friend. He mentioned two names, both foreign to her. She had never hear anyone mention them before. Her heart sank as he mentioned Sey. 'He does not know that was me. That might still be a problem, but I will ride it out for as long as possible' As he asked if she had any friends she nodded. "Well, really other than you, I don't have many friends. I have indeed met Sey, and I occasionally swing by and say hi. Another one is Hikoru, which apparently is some DPS paladin of a guild. He kind of serves as my mentor with the dagger, even though I really don't see him much." She smiled briskly and turned back to the water finding nothing. Domarus was hard to get through to. He answered plainly, but she felt as if she was missing some details. She was not sure if they were important, but if she stuck around, she would most definitely find out in due time. 

78004 LD:7

Materials Found: 12

@Domarus

Edited by Hidden

She had confirmed that she didn't really have many friends, but did give him two names.  The first she chose to share was Sey.  So she had met the boy before.  Somehow Hidden reminded him of someone but he couldn't figure it out.  He'd need to think it over in detail at a later time.  Most of the time it was alone when he could speak his thoughts aloud in freedom.  Then she mentioned a player named Hikoru.  The names of players were always important of course, but his title caught his interest even more.  Aereth had explained that his mentor was a scout paladin of a guild.  If this was the same sort of paladin, then the guild she was referring to had to be that Celestial Ascendants one.  Whoever he was he seemed to be tutoring her which meant he needed to look into Hikoru.  His first step would be to ask Aereth about him since he heard the scout mention his name before.  And if he was part of the guild this Hikoru was then all the better.  
     "It's good to hear that you have more than one friend Hidden.  I'm glad.  And it sounds like you're making your goals for becoming a dps come true as well.  Although I must ask, besides becoming a dps, and getting out of this hell hole, what goals do you have in this game?  Any personal ambitions you seek to fulfill?"  While the two talked Keres slowly brought her hands and arms into the river once again, this time giving off a sound of pleasure mixed with pain as she did so.  When she did Domarus knew he'd have to explain.  He looked over at Keres then back to Hidden.
     "I should probably explain her actions.  You see, Keres while she is very smart, has a rather odd addiction to pain.  I of course know why and how she gained it but I refuse to share that information unless I have her say."  To be honest, Keres wanted to plunge into the river itself.  However if she did so, the pain would only be at it's maximum temporarily and she would slowly become numb to it.  However by entering it and pulling herself back out, her body would not have enough time to get used to the pain.  Therefore it was fresh, every single time.  And she reveled in it.  However she enjoyed pain more when it was Domarus inflicting it upon her.

ID#  78069  LD:  9+3=12

@Hidden 

Edited by Domarus

Hidden watched the water flow slowly. The items were falling short for a moment, but she felt that if she stayed long enough, more would begin to flow back. The red-haired man in front of her seemed pleased that she was beginning to become more and more like a DPS. She nodded and then listened to his next question. It was about her actual goals. "Actually, you know what really is funny, I am not in a hurry to get out of here. There is nothing over there for me on the other side, but here...." She thought of Sey. She thought of Hikoru and Domarus who had all helped her. "I am needed, wanted even." She went silent for a few seconds before continuing, answering his question. "I really have no true goals, I want to become one of the strongest DPS players, but that is far from even happening. I can tell you now though, I easily will become one of the strongest." She smiled darkly. "Those who hide behind their mitigation will be punished." She then heard him explain about Keres dipping her hands in the water. "Eh, Its a bit unnerving, but I am fine with it. She just better watch it. She's getting close to that half-health mark" 

78162 LD:2+1=3
Total Materials: 12
@Domarus

Edited by Hidden

Domarus listened as Hidden described a piece of knowledge that Domarus found rather interesting.  Her life in the real world was pointless and useless to her.  Her life was sword art online now and she did not wish to return.  According to her she felt needed, and even wanted.  Domarus smiled inwardly.  Well my dear, you certainly are needed, know that well.  He turned to her with a chuckle.
     "You know that's actually not uncommon.  Most people who play games do so to escape reality.  It's normal for people in this world to feel like they have no purpose, or feel like nothing awaits them upon their return.  That there's nothing left for them back there.  When in fact they're all wrong.  Rest assured someone out there, whether they know it or not, will wait for you.  Not only that but even if there isn't anyone out there, the opportunities are endless.  Whether you wish to make a difference, seek power, or just enjoy yourself until your life is extinguished, don't waste your life when we get back.  We will get back...  I will return.   Domarus returned his attention to Hidden as she spoke again and as she did...  There was a spark.  A small revealing of what she was truly capable of.  A concealed part of her that possibly she didn't even realize herself.  Her username was perfect, for she truly was hidden.  Cloaked in shadows.  She was truly and forever, the ideal candidate for the dps position.  Keres grabbed something in the river and grinned, pulling her arms out again and turned to Hidden with a pleasant smile.
     "Don't worry, I've got my eye on it.  It's just...  I've missed this..."  

ID#  78222  LD:  18  +1 MAT  3 total

@Hidden

Edited by Domarus

Hidden stared at the river silently, watching the dark waters roll on by. As Domarus spoke, she tore her eyes away from it to look at his tall image. At first, he seemed to be assuring her that there was some purpose for her back in the real world. Then he sounded to assure himself that they would make it back, as if they had too. The girl shrugged the thought out of her head. She had been curious for something else. The man's motives. What kept him going, where was the drive for power coming from. What did he want? "One thing I like about this world, is that there are now limits. You can do everything the human body is capable of and more. There are no laws or restrictions, nothing to hold you back from what you want to do." By this point in time, she had already began to step toward the man. "What do you want to do, Domarus? What do you want or expect?" She smiled devilishly, the harsh dark like from the moon giving her the dead appearance... of a killer. She ignored the words of Keres. She appeared to be more of a side character in the scheme of things. At least form what she had picked out. 

78295 LD:8+1=9
Total Materials: 12

@Domarus

Edited by Hidden

Domarus listened as she talked about how there weren't any limits in this digital world and how she loved that fact.  That they could do anything they wanted, no laws or restrictions, nothing holding players back.  Domarus disagreed.  Everyone was held back by something and always would.  That was due to flaws in people, or personal guidelines they set for themselves.  Then Hidden began to step towards him and as she did he stood up.  Then she asked him.  She asked what he wanted, what he expected.  And the look that she wore.  Was this appearance an act of deception?  Or her true face?  The fact that he couldn't tell told him that she herself couldn't tell either.  Though from the conversation they had it seemed she only needed a push.  His thoughts went to the group Aereth planned to take down.  The day the generals would finally meet.  Perhaps that was the final push...  Regardless she awaited a response.
     "I wish to gain strength Hidden.  Both the real world and this one are the same in one way:  They are both corrupt.  My father taught me a long time ago that no matter how 'righteous' one might be, they cannot heal this world.  There is no way to make the world a better place through good will.  The strong are the ones in charge.  Anyone weak is overcome and destroyed.  My true ambition and goal I shall tell you later.  I don't think it's time just yet."  Keres shoved her hands into the river again and savored it.  The moment her health hit red she pulled her arms out and handed Domarus a large ruby he could use for crafting.  Domarus nodded to her and inserted it into his inventory.
     "However Hidden I have noticed something in you.  And I'm guessing you don't show this side to many people.  I wonder if you even realize this side yourself.  Regardless I want you to think of something.  So that when I answer your question in full you can give me an answer yourself.  What do you really want?  What is your secret desire?"  

ID#  78408  LD:  16  +1 MAT 4 total

@Hidden

Edited by Domarus

Hidden looked at him with her harsh stare of her cloaked figure. It was not the time, at least just yet to reveal her true looks. Somebody with that kind of power has the power of finding you, and knowing who you are. Domarus seemed to be the one who would use every bit resource or knowledge he had. He was definitely had to watch with what she said to him or showed him. Knowledge was a powerful thing, and Domarus was one who would use any source of power. She turned back to the water as he began to spoke. There was another cluster or ores together, floating together. She smiled and retrieved them. He health moved a bit father down, but not as near as far as Keres. Her health bar was in the red, but something told Hidden that Keres knew what she was doing here. Domarus finished speaking and she had managed to caught just a few things out of what he was saying. "I understand what you mean. Where there is humans; there shall a;ways be at least a little bit of corruption. The human race and world runs off of it." She sighed, glanced at Keres before refocusing to Domarus now. He appeared to have gone after her, asking a question she had yet to know the answer to herself. M-my Secret Desire?" The question caught her off guard and the fact she did not know made it even better. 

@Domarus

78499 LD:15
Total Materials:16

Edited by Hidden

Hidden's reply to his answer was satisfying to hear.  The fact that she agreed with him and didn't seem to suspect anything was a good thing.  However it was her final comment that brought her out.  It seemed he had caught her completely by surprise and now held the advantage.  Domarus prided over the fact that he had the ability to do this sort of thing.  Grinning inwardly he turned to her.

"Yes.  You're secret desire.  As I said you most likely don't even realize it yourself or you would wish to return to the real world as well.  It's what you truly want, what you're silently yearning and seeking.  There are hints from your reactions and the way you talk from time to time that tells me you haven't yet found it.  When you do you will have true purpose in this world.  So I would suggest you think about it.  Ponder on what it is you actually want.  And whenever you think you know, you can tell me.  Or if you don't trust me with it then you can keep it to yourself."  Domarus grinned as he looked into the river, his eyes focusing on one item amongst all the thousands flowing through the corrupted waters.
     "I found mine rather quickly, and it's what gives me purpose.  If you don't have it you'll just be floundering from one desire to another like many of the fools in the world.  I don't want that for you Hidden.  You have the potential to become strong, stronger than you think you're capable of."  Domarus noticed Keres breathing heavily as the pain was subsiding.  She sighed and lay herself down on the gravel shore, closing her eyes with contentment.  She knew she had found her calling.  It wasn't just pain.  It was much more than that.  Though she had only one person her true story.  That was Domarus.  Everyone else who knew about her odd addiction knew only that.  That she was addicted to pain for a reason she didn't share.

ID#  78533  LD:  5+3=8

@Hidden

Edited by Domarus