{PP-F1} Cats and Fire -Mis_Mestophales and myself- <<Earning a Living>>

OOC- @Miss_Mestophales is doing the quest and Domarus shall aid her in it

Domarus walked through the town in his Dragonbone armor, as usual.  Today he took a break from the combat and was simply growing his reputation among the players.  He had recently reached tier two however he lacked materials to purchase better gear.  That's why he'd be focusing on gathering materials today no matter what.  He was horrible at it but he did have the Void's eyes, an item he crafted for himself that enhanced his searching capabilities.  With it he had a better chance at finding items.  Rhozarth was also a sharp eye, though he mainly kept his fierce eyes out for players rather than materials.  The flaming dragon always wore a black iron skeleton like armor and always scanned the area around them, keeping his eyes out for any possible followers, generals, or enemies.  Keres walked with him, wearing the maids clothes she got for herself a while ago.  Porvós, as usual, curled around her, his body always ablaze and it's spikes cutting her whenever it moved a certain way.  Keres wondered if there was a setting from time to time that would allow her to reduce the pain nullifier.  If only she thought.  Then she could truly enjoy this world.  Domarus made it to the city gate and walked outside, equipping the void's eyes to enhance his chances at finding materials.  He was about to begin his search when he noticed a boar charging at him.  It's level was pathetic and he simply waited till the last moment before he through a large punch at the beast, knocking it far from him and thus removing a nuisance.

Mestophales was out and about doing her catty thing during the morning. She was being lazy as all hell, lounging in her room and doing her own thing at the inn. Which was mostly sleeping. She was more of a nocturnal girl, she enjoyed hunting in the night a lot more than she did during the day, but she supposed being out in the warm sun never hurt either. But it was much more fun to pounce on people when they were not expecting it, like in the dead of the night. Of course she had a few close calls with people thinking she as some kind of assassin, till they found out she was just a lonely girl wanting to have some fun. Not to mention the catty makeup she wore and the body markings that made her look like a striped cat. 

She had it all working for her for the most part. Her feline and womanly instincts drove her to meet as many people as she could, and why would today be any different? Rising from her bed, and half naked as she usually was; Miss Mestophales the main attraction of the Cirque de Soleil! She rose from her bed with her hands up in the air, her fake tail swinging back and forth wildly as she curled around her bed and stretched. Long nails clawing as her slender body stretched, her ass poking upwards as she stretched those long lean back muscles in her legs. With a deep yawn, she shuffled out of her bed and came down with a flop. Bare feet on exposed cold floor as she made for the entrance only to realize her was still half naked by the time she walked out her door, giving that poor man an eyeful. With a simple "Oops" she quickly turned and put her basic armor back on before revealing with a "Voila!" Blowing a kiss to him and running out of the inn. 

Rubbing her hands together, her cat like eyes twitched as she bound for the open field. The boars seemed pretty nonchalant like most days, they usually wouldn't bother her unless she would provoke them and then that would cause trouble. No, her idea of fun was not having silly time with a boar, but an unsuspecting victim. A large slender man seemed to be just the one today, toting around a girl in a maid outfit and a familiar. Stretching her limbs and then hunkering down in the grass, she made her way towards them. She would jump out and pounce when they were least expecting it, but of course, there was fun in between as well. 

As she stalked her prey in the tall grass, she began to meow, "Meow~, meow~" came the voice from the distance, holding her hand to her mouth to stifle her giggle. 

Notes: Stealthed 
@Domarus

Edited by Miss_Mestophales

Domarus moved on through the fields, his eyes looking for any possible material.  He knew Keres was thinking about taking alchemy as a profession.  If she did, Domarus would assist her, hopefully aiding her in discovering how Mari had made her potions the way she did.  Perhaps taking down that particular group would gain him some answers.  He wouldn't know until Aereth made his move.  Then Domarus would need to gather the other generals.  Hopefully Hidden would be ready by then.  If not with skill, the very least in loyalty.  Regardless, the fact that Keres was seeking to become an alchemist meant that Domarus could seek out ingredients for her to use.  Especially in fields and forests.  As they walked around Domarus had heard a faint sound in the distance.  He himself couldn't make out what the sound was, but his familiar turned it's attention to the noise.  Domarus of course, stopped his searching and turned around, narrowing his eyes in the direction of the sound.  As he scanned the area for the source of the sound he spotted nothing but flowing grass.  Keres noticed his gaze.
      "What's wrong Domarus?"  Domarus was silent for a moment, thinking about what this might mean.  Rozarth rarely acted like this unless something was up.
     "It could be nothing.  Rhozarth, why don't you keep an eye on things from the skies."  Obeying the command, the flaming dragon took to the sky and began to scan the valley from above.  He turned to Keres.  
     "Have Porvós look through the grass as well."  Keres nodded and stroked the flaming snake curled around her, waking it up and giving it the quick command.  The snake slowly slid down her body and into the tall grass, slithering through and seeking out any possible threat.  With that Domarus returned to gathering materials.  If something was out there, they most likely saw the two familiars leave their masters.  He didn't care.  What he did care about was that he wasn't aware of someone out there in the darkness.  Perhaps he should get search and detect at some point.

ID#  77634  LD:  2+3=5  Nothing found

@Miss_Mestophales

Edited by Domarus

With her orange cat eyes, the woman watched as the Master of the group shuttled off his familiars. Her noises had alerted him the attention required, but the pesky familiars might end up finding her before she could lay out her trap. With all the sneak she could muster in herself, her long slender legs and arms began to move through the grass, circling her prey with all the instincts of a prowling lion. Her eyes were sharp and keen, senses were ready and able and she would pounce before too long. The green grass rolled along almost undisturbed by the movements of her body. Being that of an acrobatic woman, and learning how to hunt in a way that was much like a Lion had its benefits. The orange skin woman sneaked through the grass, having it rub and tickle against her exposed body, the light chains of her basic armor dangling. 

She had cursed under her breath, perhaps she should have undone the armor attachment. That would be even more hilarious! Not afraid of her own skin, the woman got into a prone position and began to unequip the top portion of her suit leaving her upper body exposed. This way, the sound of the metal of her clothing would not attract any more attention. Giggling to herself, the woman began her prowling once more. Sharp nails rolled through the dirt as she moved swiftly, the grass moving once again probably alerting the familiars of her presence. She had to be extra sneaky, she was so close now in evading their eyes she had to make her move now. Swiftly the woman bound like a spring flipping through the air, "NEEEEEYAAAA!" loudly she meowed, her body eclipsing the sky as she was within leaping range of Domarus. Her legs had given her enough jump and height to tackle the suspected male of the party and pinned him down on the ground with all her weight, her chest still exposed from the lack of material covering her. With a sultry grin, her mouth morphed and her eyes squinted as she gave a playful grow;, "You just got pounced~" she said with a heated tone. Little did she know, she might be in a world of trouble with the others. Hopefully they didn't see her too much as a threat, the woman didn't even have her basic armor on and no weapon in site beside the long nails of hers that acted like claws. 

@Domarus

Domarus only heard the last second sound before he could react.  By the time he turned around he was tackled by what seemed like an animal.  Instantly he lashed out, grabbing the creature by the neck but before he could squeeze or throw the creature off of him it...  spoke.  He stopped, minor shock on his face as he saw a woman with literally no armor and had painted herself to look like a tiger of some sort.  This woman had snuck past his eyes as well as his familiar's and managed to tackle him to the ground.  This normally wouldn't happen.  Domarus noticed Rhozarth diving down to strike her and raised a hand past the woman to signal him to stop.  The familiar changed course and landed on the branch of a tree nearby, staring coldly at the woman.  Porvós slithered into view, raising his head and slipping his tongue out as he stared at the woman.  Keres was shocked for a moment but then calmed down, wondering what Domarus would do.  Domarus let go of the woman.

"Not many can catch me by surprise.  Impressive to say the least."  He then noticed one or two specs of paint on his hand.  
     "Although seeing as how that's paint and not a tattoo you'd have to reapply it from time to time.  Not each day of course, but still consistently."  He gestured for her to 'kindly' get off of him.  Should she move he would stand up and dust himself off, nodding to her.  Judging by her actions it seemed to Domarus that she was extremely into cats.  That she liked to act out as them as well as practice their behaviors.  What her history could possibly be to create such an effect was beyond him but her skills.  That was what interested Domarus most.  As well as what she wanted...  And if she would be willing to work in the darkness.  
     "I am indeed impressed with your skills.  Masters of stealth are always useful, whether some believe it or they don't.  My name is Domarus, and this is Keres."  If the girl answered by giving her name he could definitely label her as carefree.  If she did not then she was someone who did not trust at first meetings.  His actions obviously, would show her that he didn't really know how to have 'fun'.  No, he was more concerned with getting stronger and gaining power in every sense.  Aside from that he didn't know what fun was growing up, so his version of fun was utterly destroying something.  Whether it be a brawl, or other form of fighting he had nothing else to do other than plan and scheme.

@Miss_Mestophales

When she was on him and looking out at the others with her wild golden flecked eyes, she felt a strong grip on her neck as the man below her almost throttled her. The woman was not scared or intimidated, but the action alone made her pretty hot, "Oooh, hahaha...hand on the throat. You know what I like already..." of course she stared at the others and felt the hand remove from her neck and flesh as she realized some of the paint from her body had diminished, she would be needing another coat pretty soon or something a little more permanent. Her eyes trickled off the man and she stood up off of him as he spoke and introduced himself. 

Mestophales only nodded, still showing her bare chest with a slight glint in her feline eyes. She then rolled forward, planting her hands in the ground now doing a handstand, then she balanced herself carefully and lifted one hand off the ground to show off her dexterity. With her hair in her face, and gravity doing some work, Mestophales offered the man a handshake from the ground, "Miss Mestophales! At yer service, Domarus. And you are quite right, this paint can get a little tricky sometimes. All the more reason why I am actually out here besides having my fun!" The woman kicked off the ground and did an aerial move landing on her feet, her feminine form bouncing as she had done so and she leaned in on the player with a playful grin, "Hope these aren't too distracting," she said pointing to her chest, but very well enough while leaning on his shoulder, she scrolled open her menu and replaced her bare form with a scantily clad looking piece of armor. 

Fixing her hair and being clad in some clothing once more, she looked at the others. "It is a puureasure to meet you as well. Seems like you have a harem and a half with you Domarus, you seem like the lucky guy. Even a bunch of familiars following you around." She said using her fingers to demonstrate the following of a leader. She took a step back and plopped herself on the ground, her tail whipping side to side as it finally landed in her lap as her cat ears twitched, "Didn' mean to startle ya though, I was just havin' myself a wee bit of fun." Once more the woman lifted herself off the ground, like she couldn't just sit still. Already she was looking for other players to perhaps ambush with her Pouncing. 

@Domarus

Domarus honestly had no idea what to make of this woman.  He tried to keep track of hints and possible slips that would reveal something but most of it was random.  His impression on her changed rapidly, once landing on the possibility that she worked for a circus at some point in the real world.  Her comment on his action was an odd one at best and he didn't know what to make of it.  Until she tried to direct all of his attention to her torso.  Keres tried not to giggle, which she was rather good at.  She knew what his response would be.  Domarus only half looked and his expression didn't change.  
     "What you wear or do not wear is of no concern of mine."  Mestophales.  This was a name he had never heard before.  And he couldn't think of a word from any language other than English this word might come from either.  
     "If you require something more permanent I provide tattoos at my shop.  It cost col though, and full body tattoos are around a thousand col.  If you feel like making such an agreement come by my shop."  Then when she pressed herself against him he began to get a theory on what she was going on about earlier when he grabbed her throat.  Then she mentioned having a harem with him, and while he doubted having a single servant girl qualified as a harem, it was clear she was getting the wrong idea.
     "She's a servant and friend, no more than that.  And these familiar's required combat.  Which is something else I can admire.  Not only having the strength to fight, but being unwilling to surrender the fight either.  Rhozarth!"  The flaming familiar leaped from the branch and landed on Domarus' shoulder just as the girl backed up.  She was definitely hyperactive.  She reminded him more of a puppy than a cat.  Or perhaps a hyper kitten.  Regardless she was an expert at stealth so perhaps she would be of some use.  If she were willing of course.  Somehow he felt she'd be more satisfied spying than fighting though.
     "As I said before it impressed me that you were able to at all.  It takes a lot to impress me too.  I'll admit I've been lucky recently but still."  The last part he said almost inaudibly.

@Miss_Mestophales

"Huh? What?" She said snapping her attention back to the male, feline eyes fixed on him and his form that seemed more serious and aloof. She squinted both of her eyes, "Tattoos would sound much more reasonable, and a thousand col doesn't sound too bad. Although, I'll have to take a reincheck on that, ya see, I don't have any col on me so to speak. Unless you wanna make some other arrangement?" she was quick on her feet getting back to him, leaning on his shoulder again and giving him a dirty wink. She had noticed the woman off to his side, so she was a servant. She was beginning to figure this Domarus out and what kind of person he was. He did not seem rather interested in her body, which lead her to believe in one thing, "He's probably gay." The woman straightened up once more and rounded her eyes at the mention of her abilities. 

"Mmm, I am quite flexible I suppose. In my line of work, you need to be pretty limber. And studying cats is pretty much a hobby of mine. You can learn a lot about the feline species, it is a reason why people worshipped them back in the day. I wouldn't mind being worshipped as well one of these days. But as far as I know, I am just here to have a good ol' time!" The woman lifted her hands up over her head and stretched her entire body out with the golden rays of light blasting against her flesh. She yawned in an over exaggerated tone, "If you are impressed by that, you should see some of the other things I can do! Haha. Pouncing on things and people, prowling, I got a good sense of smell too, incredible eyesight, unfortunately all these things you need to procure in the game as skills which really rattles my chain a bit. But ya know, one foot at a time. So, what are you and your servant woman here up to today, Handsome? Got something to do? Somewhere to go? Another girl to get pinned by?" she asked, that glint in her eyes again as he tail flicked back and forth.  

@Domarus 

For the first time in this encounter the woman seemed to take him seriously.  However it was for a trivial matter such as tattoos.  Regardless it meant he'd have one extra customer and that's all he cared about.  He doubted very much that she would go for an item he could sell, however it was possible.  Especially if she didn't want to go around wearing armor.  However if she was ok with having armor...  She could become final general he needed:  The tank general.  However the probability of this being the case was extremely low.  When she gave him a wink he again had no reaction.  
     "Currently col, materials, and allies are what I require above all else at the moment."  Then she suddenly started sharing random things about herself that totally caught him off guard.  However valuable information was something he'd never just leave alone.  He listened carefully to every word she shared.  Flexible meant nothing in this world unless she could apply it to evading enemies.  What her line of work was he had no clue and doubted he ever would save for if she upright told him.  Studying cats meant she'd know more about them than any other but in this world unless they were fighting a feline monster or boss that would hold no value.  Then she mentioned that she wouldn't mind being worshipped like the old Egyptian cats.  Now here was some vital intel.  If she proved useful it could be the key to getting her to join his ranks.  If she wasn't a tank she'd be a follower which would work out better for him at this current stage.  After all he didn't know if she even would be joining him at all.  Other than that she said, she just wanted to have a good time.  No goals or drive.  Perhaps she had something bad happen to her at one point but that sort of information would most likely be hard to get out of her at this point in time.  Then she began to share other gifts she had.  All the tools required for a rogue.  When she asked what he was up to he nodded.
     "I always have something that needs to be done.  For the moment I'm working on gathering materials.  After that I'll probably go back to level grinding.  I have a lot of catching up to do after all."  He had recently maxed out Rhozarth's rank so all he needed now was the tier two gear he ordered recently.  After that he'd just continue racking up the experience until he reached tier three and begin the process all over again.

@Miss_Mestophales

"Col is always useful, materials are a necessity, but allies..." With her hands stretched out to her side, she would appear to wiegh what he said with each arm falling and rising like a scale. She shook her head, "Allies are temporary until someone better comes along. A solo player can get only so far on their own, but it can be mentally safer, guilds can be pesky depending on the kind. But people who owe you favors, that can be something to be gained with I suppose. Oh!" she almost snapped flicking her wrist and snapping her fingers at the same time.

Bright eyes were on Domarus and she gave a toothy smile, "Hey, I kinda need to look for some materials too. There was this quest I had taken some time ago to get my own shop, but I've been cat napping for good while, never really finished it. I suppose I could do that, but that's work...And I wanna do something fun. Maybe I can turn it into a game or something..." The woman was now not directly talking to Domarus, her attention had been gained by the sky as she placed one hand over her bottom lip chewing the long black nail that acted as one of her many claws. 

"Maybe I can pounce a person as they are taking the material and steal it away from them. That would be fun," she again talking to herself. Turning whip a small whip of her hair, "I have decided to join you Domarus in your mission for gathering materials. Cause I am bored and I don't wanna be alone, and you look like you have a pretty decent party with you already. So let's go have some fun, I need to complete this quest anyways." With a hop, skip and a jump Mestophales was buried in the grass once more as she began to prowl around in the tall blades, flicking that orange tail of hers side to side as she was looking for materials. 

ID: 77679
LD: 6 = No Materials
@Domarus

The woman seemed to lack the understanding of the importance of allies.  It was true that Domarus could survive easily by himself, no assistance required.  However he was intending to build an empire, and to do so you needed allies.  Loyal people would would follow you anywhere.  She did not understand how allies truly worked.  Of course, Domarus did.  In the real world when he did a little 'practice run' with the school he pretty much gained all the students as his followers and the teachers, whether they realized it or not, were under his thumb as well.  Before he could make any sort of reply however she moved to a different subject, mentioning how she two needed materials, talking about what seemed to be earning a living.  From her next response it seemed she was incapable of doing any form of work.  Rather she seemed to only care about doing something she deemed to be fun.  Domarus looked at Keres who thought this to be a little comical and was holding back mild laughter.  Domarus turned back to the woman as he heard her talk to herself, this time about the possibility of pouncing others.  After that she mentioned she decided to join him.  After she finished her rambling she leaped into the grass, vanishing once again either to find materials or steal some.  Domarus, didn't move for a moment as this was the one of the most odd things to have occurred to him.  Domarus shook his head and began to walk, signaling Rhozarth to keep an eye on things, as well as Porvós.  While they went he whispered softly to Keres.
     "She can still hear us so be cautious in anything you say."  Keres nodded obediently.
     "Ok Domarus."  With that the two resumed their search.
ID#  77763  LD:  5+3=8

@Miss_Mestophales

Edited by Domarus

ID:77791
LD: 17 [+1 Material]

With her tail swinging madly back and forth, ass in the air and her hands and feet on the ground, Miss Mestophales was bending the blades of tall grass away as she was slinking over the ground looking for some form of material. She moved with little grace on her knees and found some flowers where she began to roll around in them having that big beautiful sun beam against her flesh warming up her body. Oh gosh, did it feel like a great day to just lay there and perhaps take a nap! The woman rolled over on her belly and found a noticeably sparkling looking little gem. With her nails, she dug out the small rock and examined it with her feline eyes. "Oh yes, this might come in handy. Yes, this is absolutely purrfect~" she said. While poking her face up from the ground, she had spot Domarus and revealed her prize to him.

"I got one! One for me..." She noticed he had yet to finding anything worth obtaining and squinted slightly at him with a smile, "Looks like I am winning the game!" she announced before the item was mysteriously shuttled into her inventory. She had to find more! This was fun! Back in the tall grass she began to rummage once more looking for those neat and shiny looking things! 

@Domarus

Domarus continued to scan the land for materials, deep in thought.  A tank was all he needed to finish phase one.  Wolfe had disappeared and Chiana had as well.  This left Dominion, Aereth and Hidden as his generals.  Dps, scout and healer.  He was surprised to have gained a healer as quickly as he did.  However a tank would now be the difficult part.  If only he could-  Domarus' thoughts were interrupted by Mesto who suddenly popped out of the grass showing off a gemstone.  She then said that she was winning the game.  So this was a game to her eh?  He doubted she had an item to help her search so she was either extremely lucky, or blessed.  However his item would assist him at some point.
     "For now!"  He called back.  He nodded to Rhozarth who took off and worked to scan the area for materials.  Keres was about to search when Domarus stopped her.
     "No.  Just Rhozarth and me.  We wouldn't want to make this too challenging for the little cat now would we?"  Keres grinned when he said that and bowed to him.
     "As you wish Domarus."  Domarus grinned and opened his menu and equipped his huge two handed battle ax, black and pulsing a dark red glow.  After equipping it he saw where Mesto was.  It wasn't hard seeing as how she was sticking her rear up for the world to see.  He found a wide area where she was totally absent and with a mighty swing he cut the grass in front of him by a large radius, shaving it nearly to the ground.  He grinned as he did so.
     "You want to play Mesto?  Then let's play."  He said to himself.

ID#  77931  LD:  7+3=10

@Miss_Mestophales

Edited by Domarus

ID: 78000
LD: 11 [None]

The woman perked her head up out of the rolling blades of grass when she heard him say something. Mestophales was not quite paying attention which probably was a bad idea in general. BUT, she had gone back to do her own thing. She was peeling the blades of grass aside searching with her eyes over the place and slowly prowling the area searching. Sometimes she would jump in place and pounce on something, a bug, a branch, a leaf...and totally forgetting what she was supposed to be doing. Then there was a sound and gust of wind coming towards her. The force had blown her dual colored hair back behind her shoulders as she peered upwards again and noticed that much of the grass had been shaved from the earth. She gulped and smiled innocently, "Eyy...you weren't aiming for me I hope." 

Of course not, she was too wonderful and splendiferous to be cut in twine like that. Besides her and Red over there were fwends! Or at least maybe to her they were. She did indeed pounce him, perhaps he was trying to get payback by scaring her a little bit. That would be the most logical reason. The woman stood up and shifted her arms over her chest and looked at Domarus, "Hey, you got a pretty decent weapon there. Think you can show me how to do some combat stuff with some of these boars? I got a weapon somewhere...I think." The woman lifted her hands off her body and searched around groping herself attempting to find the shiny instrument of destruction. @Domarus

OOC- Apologies for the wait

Domarus heard the timid fear in the cat woman's voice and chuckled.  The player was easily scared it seemed.  It was players like her that gave his armor purpose:  Specifically to intimidate and give him the upper hand.  He knew it wouldn't always work of course but he took every chance he could.
     "You find materials your way and I find them mine.  After all.  Nothing can hide forever."  There was a fiery shine in his eyes as he said the last sentence.  Nothing stood in his way and lasted long.  In the real world or here.  He was an unstoppable and unshakable force that would crush anything in his path to achieve his goals.  And nothing would ever change that.  Then she stood up and mentioned his weapon, asking him to show her combat.  Then she began searching herself for her weapon even though it was clear there was no such thing on her.
     "Open up your inventory and I'm sure you'll find your weapon.  As for combat, certainly.  I could show you a thing or two.  Mob grinding is always something I'm good at.  If loot required monsters are to spawn however, you'll need to keep back.  Their stats will be far too strong for you to handle.  Otherwise we can find an under leveled mob.  It's your choice."  Domarus could wipe out even leveled mobs at this stage.  However he needed to get the rank five ferocity mod and then get his hands on the heavy armor mod that would allow him to deal more damage.  Once he did then he'd deal more damage than ever.  The only things that could make him stronger would be potions, alcoholic drinks or the charge skill.  He had done his research and calculations and summarized that the maximum damage he could do with the mods, drinks and charge was four hundred and sixty two damage, and three hundred ninety two without.  Which meant he needed to get his hands on charge soon.  He also had thorns which amplified his damage.  He made sure his new gauntlets were rare quality so he could make an attempt at getting a unique enhancement on it.  Regardless, monsters would not stand much of a chance against him at this stage.

@Miss_Mestophales

Squeezing her left breast as he said to open her inventory to withdraw the weapon, Mestophales purred to herself from the self grope and quickly went through her inventory and out came a spear spiraling from the sky and sticking pointy end first into the earth. She gave a small jump back and hissed at the thing before taking it by the shaft, "Well then, summoning such an object is likely to give me an even smoother shave..." she said removing the two handed spear from the earth. Spinning it in her hands a few times and then holding it out, "Yes, I think this will do just fine. Now then, we need something that will give us some sport. Or at least give me some sport. Walk me through the steps and I'll try and get a handle of things from there." The woman said searching for a runt boar to poke with her spear. It didn't have to be something strong, but it needed to be something worth a little just to get down basic combat. She would need to eventually know how to do this one day, better find out now while she had a purrfectly good candidate to help her. 

She prowled the grass and found a small boar runt minding its own business. She had no bad feelings for killing this thing, as that was the job in the end. To give her the yummy experience. She pointed a clawed finger at the boar to Domarus, "I'm gonna try and kill this thing. What should I do first?" @Domarus With the way the grass was swaying and the light beaming off her bronze body, the woman flipped her hair off her shoulder and moved her spear aloft and held it with both hands, it almost felt natural in this pose like the system taking hold of her like a guiding hand. The only thing left was to move and attack, but she had no idea exactly how that would happen. 

======
Miss Mestophales
HP: 20/20
EN: 2/2 
SA:

Vs

Runt Boar
HP: 5/5
EN: -
Dmg: 2

Domarus observed as the woman purred before opening her inventory and pulled out a two handed assault spear.  Domarus thought about her choice of weapon.  If the weapon was extremely light it would work with her limber body.  However if it was heavy, she'd need to work on her strength to use it properly.  However her reaction to the weapon when it emerged was more than disappointing.  The fact that she was fearful of it was disconcerting.  Obviously she disliked using anything, preferring to be as cat like as possible.  At her comment he shrugged.

"It takes practice is all.  Memorize where it appears and [censored] it before it falls.  Once you're skilled enough you can make an entrance for either flare or intimidation purposes."  Domarus watched and listened as Mesto spun her weapon around.  While the spinning was a little rough, it was clear she was used to a pole like item.  The action and her words confirmed to Domarus that either the spear was extremely light, or she's extremely strong.  Either way, despite her crazy personality...  If shaped correctly she could be a deadly wave of destruction.  She began to look for a suitable target and eventually decided to choose a rather weak monster.  Then she asked him what she should do.  Keres watched with interest as she had never actually seen the two handed assault spear and was unaware of it's actual strength.  Domarus knew of course, but he was debating whether or not he should switch to the assault spear or not should he be given the chance.  
     "When you move to attack you need to wait for a feeling.  It's rather hard to describe but once it kicks in you need to push forward and preform a sword art.  The system already provides you with knowledge of the different sword art moves depending on what rank you possess in it.  As to how to use a two handed assault spear properly I am unsure.  If I handled it myself I'm sure I could figure out how it's used in less than half an hour, possibly fifteen minutes.  After you strike the monster you'll gain something called hate.  The player with the highest hate will always be the one targeted by the monsters.  Right now I'm guessing your base damage is three.  Sword arts act as a damage multiplier.  The weakest ones deal times one damage.  You might have one that deals times two damage.  If you're level one though, you'll only have two points of energy, which means you might not be able to use a sword art strong enough.  Of course, I haven't gained info on what sword arts are used by such a weapon, let alone the energy costs, so you'll need to make the judgement calls on that one.  While I doubt this pathetic leveled mob is any match for you, I'll keep my own weapon in hand just in case."

@Miss_Mestophales

Mestophales was already within striking distance of the boar as it looked at her, but her eyes wandered to Domarus and his droning voice that seemed to go on and on and on and on about the mechanics of the game. She stood up and leaned on her polearm and watched him talk as if she were in a trance, her brows furrowing and her eyes glazing over, "Mreow, does this guy just like to hear himself talk or something?" she had concluded with an internal monologue sequence. She stood there and yawned as he kept talking, bring her fingers to her twitching cat ears and rubbing down the silky strands of hair. When he finally finished whatever he just said, she snapped back attention and nodded to him with a friendly smile, "So just strike it with meh spear then, right?" she concluded with a bit of a catty chuckle. 

Taking stance once more, she waited for the boar run to charge at her. It came with full force as it squealed at her with a battle cry to the air. The woman moved to the left side as the slow moving runt passed by her. She took the polearm with both hands and stabbed the ground where she thought it would have stopped but it was just inches away before it kicked back around and stared at her with glowing red eyes. "Ooooh, I'm so scared~. Anyways, I think I missed my opportunity. I'll get it on the next go, I think I got the hang of how to do this now." @Domarus

Miss Mestophales
EN: 0/2 
SA:

Vs

Runt Boar

ID: 78239
BD: 1
MD: 1

Mesto essentially simplified what he had explained, thus showing she didn't care for details but rather wanted to jump right into it.  So be it then.  He nodded to her and watched as she charged forward.  And he watched as the player missed.  This was to be expected of course but it was boring for him to watch a low level player striking at a monster and missing.  Since she wielded a two handed, if she could use a times two multiplier sword art then she could end this monster swiftly.  It would not drop any loot of course but that was no issue.  He was interested in how the woman fought, not how much damage she dealt.  That part would come later.  The catlike woman had attempted to anticipate where the monster would strike.  This was folly as it took time to memorize their patterns, and even then there were mobs that broke the pattern from time to time.  Domarus simply improvised.  Keres was still looking around for materials she could collect for Domarus in the meantime, hoping to get him some more crafting materials.  Mesto was certainly an interesting character indeed she thought.  And she thought it amusing how she tried to gain Domarus' attention in that manner.  Such an action would always prove fruitless with Domarus.  While it was true that he did like Keres' company from time to time, but overall he really had no care for such things.  Keres grinned as she spotted a green emerald and reached down to pick it up.  As she did so, Domarus saw how Mesto spoke to Domarus but kept her eyes on the monster.  Good he thought.  While she was inexperienced she wasn't stupid.  At least, so far as he could tell.  What he was trying to decide was whether or not the two handed weapon would hinder a player when stealthed or not.  If not then this player could be the most powerful stealth user of all time, should she decide to play things out that way.  And if she chose to be an assassin...

ID#  78407  LD:  18  +1 material

@Miss_Mestophales

Edited by Domarus

The run boar and the cat girl stared at one another with daggers in each of their eyes. It had come down to an Old Western Showdown between the two. Her dull basic spear showing no glint from the sunlight that poured from the sky as she spun the polearm with effort and ease. Then the dirt was kicked up, pieces of broken grass coming undone from the earth as the runt boar came after her at full speed. The woman lifted her right leg, "Olé!" she said after raising her foot and watching the boar drive right underneath her and stop and spin around hopping back up and piercing red eyes once again set on her feminine figure. She smiled and brought the spear down on the turf of the digital ground and then yawned loudly enough for herself. Somewhat over exaggerated bored tone, "Combat is actually pretty boring in this game when everything just misses and misses and misses. I think after I kill this thing, I'm gonna turn that quest in and go for a nice long cat nap. Mmm...that sounds purrfect to me." Shifting her head and raising her shoulder slightly to look somewhat seductive with half lidded cat eyes, the woman smiled @Domarus, "you are more than welcome to join me if you'd like." 

Miss Mestophales

EN: 0/2 
SA:

Vs

Runt Boar

ID: 78425
BD: 5  
MD: 5