[PP-F2] Too much Meta

@Atzo

@Dominion

Hydra casually wandered through the forest of the second floor, taking in the general environment. A heard of deer broke through the undergrowth and sprung lively between the trees, the sun broke through the roof of the tree cover and a gentle stream divided the forests between the sprawling hills. "What a great time to be alive," Hydra mumbled tilting his head to one side and resting his back against a trunk. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath, it had been a while since he had gotten to do this. To just take a step back and relax from everything, a number of events for the past few months had been taking up his time. Not to mention the countless quests he had also been taking a stab at. Slowly opening his eyes he glanced around once more, despite it being the second floor it was one of the nicest. He recalled the times he had ventured out with countless partners, all of now who were on their own adventures. Well at least that was what Hydra had told himself, most of them he had lost contact with but now on a 'road to recovery' he would once again be able to return to the Town of Beginnings and hopefully make countless allies once more. Smiling to himself Hydra spun around and slowly began his venture back to 'Twilight Dreams' his store located deep within the forests of the second floor.

Edited by Hydra

Dominion, wearing his armor, all his accessories, and wearing his unbuttoned shirt, jumped from one tree limb to the next. His hair shifted with his quickness, as he no longer ran through streets. Instead, he competed against Enma, who jumped under the protection of the tree canopy. Dominion leapt onto the next tree, but suddenly raised his hand. Someone was moving nearby, and that person had a red cursor. He would need to be cautious. Therefore, Dominion didn't move quietly but called out to the player. "Are you friend of foe?", Dominion called out at the sky, knowing that the player heard his call. However, when voice carried up in the trees, it became difficult to pinpoint. Also, Enma moved silently through his environment over to the player. Enma returned moments later, a strange expression on his face. Dominion realized that Enma didn't know how to communicate, but through generic interactions. Dominion shrugged, turning his head to look down through the leaves. He jumped up to a second level, gazing down on him. "Yo, Hydra, it's Dominion!", he called down, smiling profusely. "Been a while"

Edited by Dominion

Atzo was relaxing in his Hidden Oasis. The valley was so secluded that if anyone were to find it without him showing them he would probably flip out. As he was relaxing he decided to look for a few things. He needed a few materials to use for trading while he was searching he found some nice looking rose petals that he had no doubt would come in handy. He also was on the hunt for some Fringed thistle a plant that was rumored to be hallucinogenic. He was going to get so high that nothing else in the world would exist. That said he found some and collected enough to kill a horse. After that he stretched and walked back up the almost non-existent deer trail to climb back up to his Cabin. As he walked in he set the rose petals on the counter and sat down in his chair. “I do like this house” He said to himself. “It is so cozy” He smiled and felt his eyes drift shut. The world around him drifted away as he fell asleep. He seemed to sleep better in the chair than in the bed most of the time, the problem being that he would commonly wake up for no reason.

@Hydra

ID# 78136

Spoiler

Loot 16{Roll}+1{S&D}=17 (1 Mat)

Edited by Atzo

Hydra had been strolling back casually when he heard a voice from above, somewhere amongst the trees. "Huh?... Is my mind playing tricks on me or." He paused in silence glancing around, he wasn't too sure where it had come from, or if it was in fact just the wind. "Friend... I think." He responded slightly confused at the ordeal. A moment later a player emerged from the trees above, Hydra glanced up blocking any filtered sunlight with his hands so that his eyes could adjust for a moment. The player before him was none other than @Dominion a friend of a friend known as Wolfie. Although Hydra had not seen him for a while, he believed his friend was doing well. "Haha, it has indeed, nice to see you again." The spearman let out a friendly laugh. "So um, what brings you out here, If I may ask?" The spearman continued, it wasn't that he didn't want Dominion to be there, in fact, the player was more than welcome rather it was just slightly unexpected. "Perhaps just pure coincidence." Hydra thought to himself, after all the second floor was one of the more attractive, he supposed it wouldn;t be that unusual to find wanderers and hikers.

Dominion grabbed a branch and jumping and propelling off the large trunks to get to the ground level. Flipping the last several feet, Dominion landed, for a second giving the appearance of a monkey. He had mastered the imitation monkey style several years back, and was the only one capable of doing it with such great form. Upon landing, Enma jumped from a higher level in the trees and landed on his right shoulder. "Oh, yeah, I train in the trees. That is the environment that best suits Enma and myself, after all, Enma is part monkey. We have been out here all morning, but there was little to do besides climb, jump, fight, and run through the trees." Dominion smiled, his head aimed slightly up to get a good luck at the sky through the leaves. "I find it quite impressive, the capability of the designers in this game. I don't like what they did to us, but you can't help but marvel at how well the game environments were made. I am glad to be able to live in a similar world that allows all main attributes on the earth to travel to here." Dominion had begun to learn many things through Domarus, Wolfie, Atzo, and last but not least, Row. Dominion still had a strange feeling in his chest when he thought about her, but he would have to ignore that feeling once again.

@Atzo

The front flips were highly impressive, to say the least, Hydra knew if he were to attempt that he was certain to end up with some sort of injury. "Ah nice, it makes sense now and Enma? Is that your familiar." The fact that it was part monkey didn't surprise the spearman, although he was curious to find out if it was a familiar and if that was the case what sort of creature it was hybrid with. Raising his left arm he showed Dominion his own companion. "This is Twilight, she is part snake part dragon. Try and ignore the two heads." Each head proceeded to move away from the spearman's arm and flicker there tongues in the air, sensing the newcomers before withdrawing back into a coil around his left arm. "Sorry, she isn't the friendliest." Hydra laughed lightly to himself before he noticed his health bar drop a few points as his familiar had taken action to crush his left arm slightly for making such a remark. "Hmm..." Turning back to Dominion he glanced around. "Well, I was just about to head back to my store, but I suppose I have some time to kill." This whole floor was covered in hidden locations, all of the beauty. Small lakes, meadows of flowers and then the emerald lit forests. Encased by valleys and mountains. Hydra was certain there was plenty more location yet to uncover. 

@Dominion

"Yeah, Enma is a friend. Not honestly sure if he would consider himself my familiar or not.", Dominion smiled, his other arm reaching over his chest with a semi-clenched fist. Enma took one of his crossed arms, specifically the left one, and extended it to fist bumped Dominion. Dominion noticed the snake/dragon thing climb up Hydra's arm, the two heads hissing. Dominion was not usually fond of snakes, especially the two headed variety, but that one was still pretty neat. "Well, I don't wish to be rude, but that one boss that had two heads... could it be related to your snake in any way? I see the two heads and I have some debatable memories come into my mind." Dominion continued to smile, but he grabbed his stomach with his left arm, which was the one that he fist bumped Enma with. "Seems pretty friendly though.... " Dominion said this after Hydra had made the comment. Dominion raised his hands behind his neck, Enma shifting his body weight without any other change in posture. "Well if we have time to kill, would you mind talking about something. I have gotten a bit of information from the vanishing dragon, but I need more advice... Why don't I ask while we roam these woods?"

Edited by Dominion

Hydra nodded "I don't know for sure, I found her wounded on the second floor whilst taking the familiar finding quest." Twilight seemed to settle back down on the spearman's left arm loosening her grip once more. The adventurer paused for a moment, glancing down to Twilight with a sympathetic look. "It's most likely she is of the same species although I heard they can grow incredibly large I just hope the same doesn't happen to Twilight." Enma, Dominions friend seemed to be both lively and friendly, Hydra couldn't help but envy their relationship slightly. After the player's had finished on the topic of familiars, Dominion mentioned something about a 'vanishing dragon'. Hydra scratched his chin with his spare right hand. "Vanishing Dragon? I will help in what way's I can, although I cannot recall ever being involved with such a thing." The brunette had seen a lot, that was to say three-headed dogs, a sea serpent even a creature like a banshee, however, he could not recall meeting such a thing. He did not, however, doubt Dominion's words, this world had many creatures in it and a vanishing dragon could easily fit into the bestiary. "Perhaps you should describe it to me first." Hydra asked curiously as they began traversing the forest.

• 2 weeks later...

Dominion began to laugh. His blond, messy hair shaking a bit as he physically shook from laughter. Dominion had to take quick breaths to make sure he didn't find himself passing out where they stood. "Hydra, have you not heard of the Vanishing Dragon? He said that at one time, he managed to make it onto the front lines, but now he is just a player making his living and doing his own thing". Dominion said, trying to regain his composure. While he bent over slightly from laughing, Enma maintained footing on his shoulder whilst standing on only one leg. Dominion began to walk forward when he realized that Hydra had gotten a head start, just trailing shortly behind Hydra. "Anyway, the vanishing dragon said he was one of the first to attain grandmaster in martial arts, which is a feat to say the least. I honestly don't know when or where he got such talent, but I would surely wish to attain his level of expertise some day." Dominion raised his arm and Enma jumped onto a branch that they passed, nearly at the same height as Dominion's head. "Go on now, into the forest and keep watch for us. Also, if there is anywhere to settle for the night, come back and tell me" Dominion said. He honestly wasn't sure if Enma would understand his command, so he didn't expect for Enma to return.

@Hydra