[F1-PP] What truly suits me? <<Feeding The Enemy>> (Lawrence, Atzo) {Complete}

“If you are speaking of me having my men go out in search of the woman in exchange for payment, then I will take you up on that offer and point you in the direction of Hydra. He is the leader of my Information Department.” Atzo said as he shook Shepard's hand “I apologize for my inability to give it to you directly. Chain of command dictates otherwise. And seeing that we do not currently have any information on the girl, I will ensure that Hydra and his team get to work on is as soon as possible.” It was a promise that Atzo intended to keep. He knew what it was like to feel guilty and what it was like to lose a friend. He thought back to Solomon but shook his head. The duo approached the town of beginnings. “Here is where we part ways for the time being my friend. If you would like my help in the future feel free to message me. In fact, I would suggest you think about the quest Let There Be Light. The reward is very beneficial” with that Atzo waved goodbye to Shepard and went to floor two so that he could think about the day in the sanctity of his own house.

(Col given to Shepard)

Summery

All - 2 SP

@Lawrence - 400 Col | Shadow <Familiar>

Edited by Atzo