[PP:F1] <RGQ> Over run with Boars w/Atzo [Complete]

The red haired boy seemed to be lost in his own little world as she looked at him with a questionable look. She had to take a little bit of beating from the boar that had danced around her and struck her right leg. The tiger woman got her spear ready and moved in for a downward thrust but the speedy, stumpy legged cretin was able to get out of her long reach, "Damn it. Almost had it." With Atzo going a little loopy, she smiled at him broadly with a mild glare in her eyes, "Hey Puddin' you wanna try and help me kill this boar sometime today? That would be a gravy train of awesomeness~~" She would say with a light tune in her voice. With her hand waving over his face, he looked like he was really thinking hard on something.

There was not much else she could do from here and placed the spear on the ground and readied for her next strike. The boar was going to be bacon pretty soon. Crispy, well done, Bacon.

Mestophales [H:1]
HP: 14/20
EN: 0/2
Dmg 4

@Atzo [H:0]
Hp 113/120
En 8/12 
Dmg 5

Boar: 7/15
Dmg: 6

ID: 80727
BD: 3

Edited by Miss_Mestophales
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atzo finally got a grip of himself and activated his Straight ability. The Boar’s health dropped to zero and it shattered into a bunch of tiny pieces. “My apologies.” Atzo said as he stood from his knee. “Shall we take down the last one? I am about ready to grab a bite to eat” He said. There was a boar in the distance, he had stopped caring about his energy. It wasn’t worth it to him at this point to worry about it. He looked to the cat girl for her confirmation. He wasn’t about to start attacking without her consent but he definitely needed to get this over with. Hopefully it wouldn’t take to long to defeat this one. He began to think to himself, wonder about philosophy as he tended to do. Life seemed like a game to him, and while they were trapped he was more thinking along the lines of life as a whole. He always thought he knew where the pieces belonged, where they would land, how the control them. However he was not so sure about it anymore.

@Miss_Mestophales

ID# 80778

Spoiler

Battle 8 (Hit) [DMG=5*2=10]

Stats

Spoiler

Dmg 4

Atzo [H:0]
Hp 113/120
En 8/12 
Dmg 5

Boar: Dead

Boar's Slain 5/6

Edited by Atzo

Miss Mestophales held the spear with one hand and clapped her hands as she saw Atzo had killed the big bad boar. They had slain five in the quest so far and just needed one more to settle things and turn in the quest. When he said they should get the last one out of the way, the woman looked at her health bar and nodded. "Yeah, I think I will be ok enough to get one more taken down. So long as I don't draw on too much hate again, I can get very unlucky sometimes." So the woman pounced for the nearest boar, looked it square in the face and shuttled her body across the rolling green grass as her spear flicked. The tip of the blunt spear spiraled around as she leapt into the air once more, attempting to crash the point of the blade into the base of the skull. She was however too flashy with her attack and missed by a long shot, but she was also able to avoid the tusk blow of the boar, yet it charged for Atzo in the mean time as she landed on her feet. 

HP: 14/20 [H:0]
Dmg 4

@Atzo [H:0]
Hp 113/120
En 8/12 
Dmg 5

Boar: 15/15

ID: 81084
BD: 2
MD: 1

As the boar ran past Atzo he attempted to hit it. Though he had no good way of doing so. “I wonder if there is any way to increase my to hit ratio” He thought to himself “I would benefit greatly from it. Seeing as this has gotten me nowhere. I would assume it is a weapon enhancement. Though I am not completely sure. Where would I even find one of those? A blacksmith? Maybe but I don't have any col” He was tired of fighting today. Between the constant missing and the emotional rollercoaster he went on, all he could think about doing was going to the Inn and sleeping. It was all he really wanted to do. Try to sleep today off and hope that he would wake up in a better and more stable state of mind tomorrow. Though he feared it would not be as he wanted.

ID# 81086

Spoiler

Battle 3 (Miss)

Stats

Spoiler

@Miss_Mestophales

HP: 14/20 [H:0]
Dmg 4

Atzo [H:0]
Hp 113/120
En 6/12 
Dmg 5

Edited by Atzo

With their combined attacks, they could not break down the speedy wild boar. It hopped in place snorting and exhausting hot steam from its mouth while the tusks were sharpened and ready to go in the for kill. Mestophales narrowed her eyes at the beast as it was concentrating on Atzo. Using its stumpy back legs, it had found room in the broken defense of the red haired player and kicked him in the shin, dealing some extra damage to his avatar. "Hohoho, at least your balls didn't get kicked. Now that would have been unpleasant." The woman rushed in to drive the pointy end of her spear into the distracted boar, but as soon as she had reached it, the boar turned about and jumped out of the way of her attack. The speedy little bugger had evaded her once again but next time maybe it wont be so lucky! Twisting the pole around, the woman leaned in and got ready for her next attack. The tiger stripes on her body was becoming worn down from the continuous battle. She would need to get this redone sometime soon. 

M.Mestophales [H:0]
HP
: 14/20 
Dmg 4

@Atzo [H:0]
Hp 106/120
En 8/12 
Dmg 5

ID: 81090
BD: 3
MD: 9

Atzo shrugged at the pain in his knees and at the cat girl’s statement. “Due to how the game works I don't think it would have been that bad. Plus on rare occasions I can ignore pain. My brother taught me how one, but I am rarely able to do it properly.” He said as he activated Straight and slammed into the boar. Its health went down by half. He just need to get one more hit and they would be golden. Problem was that he was very low on energy. Still he wasn’t in the mood to strategize, and this shouldn't take them too much longer. If it did then they might be in trouble. “I should find something to help me fix the large energy losses that I have” He thought to himself. Little did he know, it would be the biggest understatement he would make all game.

ID# 81092 

Spoiler

Battle 8 (Hit) [DMG=5*2=10]

Stats

Spoiler

@Miss_Mestophales [H:0]
Dmg 4

Atzo [H:1]
Hp 106/120
En 4/12 
Dmg 5

Boar: 5/15

Edited by Atzo

"Cool attack!" The cat girl called out to Atzo when he landed a successful hit. Unfortunately, her energy pool was laughable and she was unable to do anything that flashy. She stepped to her right and prowled Mr. Poker over there and got the tip of her blade in between the ribcage and its neck. She cut a thin line along the surface giving it an orange streak wound. The boar flopped around as its eyes were now on both battlers. However, Atzo was the bigger threat. Dishing out the damage first, the boar charged head long towards the red headed player throwing caution into the wind. It wound up its body and missed his chin again with a charging tusk drive. The boar spun around in the grass as it slid to a stop, exhausting hot air from its mouth as its mouth dripped with saliva. 

"Woo! One more attack and we can bag this trophy! Let's get'er done!!" 

M.Mestophales [H:1]
HP
Dmg 4

@Atzo [H:1]
Hp 106/120
En 4/12 
Dmg 5

Boar: 1/15

ID: 81095
BD: 8
MD: 2

“Come on” Atzo thought to himself as he missed once again “You only need one more hit to finish this off. And if you don't get another attack in it will take much longer than necessary.” He only had either one hit or one miss left in him. Still, the cat girl was full of energy, he didn't quite understand how though. Though it was a solid conclusion that she was just wired differently. Still he hoped she could hit it next round. Let them finally be done for the day. “I need a drink” He said aloud “I wonder if they have any Pink Fox at the tavern. A glass of wine to calm my mind would be very nice right now.” He thought back to how he used to drink because of his father. He hope that this game wouldn’t bring him back to that, it was a very dark place in his life.

ID# 81096

Spoiler

Battle 2 (Miss)

Stats

Spoiler

@Miss_Mestophales [H:1]
Dmg 4

Hp 106/120
En 2/12 
Dmg 5

Edited by Atzo

"A stiff drink does sound kinda good..." the cat girl was not sure if Atzo was talking to himself on that one, but she had made she shared her desire for a cool beverage as well. The woman fancied herself with a bubbly drink but right now was not the time for that. She would have to get her hands dirty and slay this thing. Things had been going so well too and her last attack made a mess of its HP. She was willing to just slice and dice the thing, but she could not have lead her attack on the mark. The boar squealed when she got close and jumped out of the way, it ran for them both but couldn't decide which one to tackle. So it ended up missing both targets in confusion. The cat-woman laughed as she spun her spear in circles, "Alright, no worries. We'll hopefully get it on the next go. Its down to one hit point...can't be that hard to kill..." but indeed it was. 

HP
EN: 1/2
Dmg 4

Atzo [H:1]
Hp 106/120
En 4/12 
Dmg 5

ID: 81098
BD: 2
MD: 4

Atzo saw his opportunity and took it. Activating Straight he finally killed the boar. “Finally. Let's go turn in this quest and get a drink. I am beat.” He began to walk back to the safe zone. He assumed that the cat girl followed him. He didn't want to assume otherwise. “Oh, that reminds me. Were you planning to keep those left over potions? Or do you want to give them back? I honestly don't care either way.” He wasn’t worried about he knew that she would more than likely need them more in the long run. Though if she wanted to give them back he wouldn’t stop her. “So where do we need to go to turn in this quest? Or do we even need to?” They approached the safe zone, Atzo was resisting the urge to leave her there and go to the bar, though he knew he should wait.

ID# 81099

Spoiler

Battle 8 (Hit) [DMG=I DONT CARE ITS DEAD]

Stats 

EN: 1/2
Dmg 4

Hp 106/120
En 0/12 
Dmg 5

Boar:-9/15

6/6 Boars Slain

Edited by Atzo

Mestophales clapped her hands once more as Atzo finished the beast off with his sword art. They had finally completed the task and began walking back towards the safe zone. That is when she saw the NPC Quest Giver. She ran towards him and initiated the dialogue and the NPC was happy that they were able to accomplish the slaying of the boars. As soon as the quest was turned in, the field of boars went back to normal with the everyday spawn routines. 

"Thank you, Atzo. You were a big help! And we scored some nice things out of it as well. Mostly the experience." The woman leaned over and planted a kiss on his cheek and waved at him, "If you need anything else from me, just let me know. You know how to contact me now since I've given you my info. And yes, this goes back to you." 

::Gives Back the Extra Potions::

The woman danced her finger around her menu and gave back the healing pot that saved her life the first time. She smiled and took a long, deep inhale as her cat eyes glowed and marveled at the cool rewards she got from it. Laughing to herself, she would need to be better prepared next time she does something like this. 

Thread Rewards: Each Player gets
+2 SP Each (2 Pages Completed)
400 Col Each 

RGQ Rewards: Easy Quest
+1 SP Each