[PP:F1] <RGQ> Over run with Boars w/Atzo [Complete]

Golden sun showered on the bronze skin of the female player as she was lounging on top of a roof. However, on this particular day and on a particular roof she was particularly nude! She was bearing all her flesh while the warm sun was bathing into her tiger striped body. She purred and stretched with sleepy eyes as the heat of the roof radiated over her body giving her that warm glow all over her backside. She yawned deeply, raising one hand to cover her mouth and then stretching her limbs as she sat forward. No one was looking so high as that particular roof she was on, so she could do this without anyone noticing her. Running her tongue against the roof of her mouth, her lazy and sheepishly looking eyes peered upwards into the sky.

"Mmm, mmrow! That was a good nap if I say so myself. I think it's play time and a bite to eat as well. I wonder if there is anything I can eat around here." Attracting a crowd as she leapt off the roof and landing on her feet, not forgetting to clothes herself this time, the woman smiled ear to ear when they noticed the female cat girl. Some of them knew of her because of her annoying pouncing, others are just now catching the gaze of the female in the tiger stripe skin. With her tail whipping back and forth madly because she was eager and excited to start the day, her limbs warmed up and she began to move through the city towards the exit. There was something rather odd about the entire situation though. There was an NPC there looking like they needed help with something. She had not seen this quest before and it amused her to wonder what this mini event could be about. 

Taking a step forward and looking out, the NPC looked to her and engaged in the quest line, "Hello there. My name is Craven and I have been noticing that the boars in this area are getting a little too congested. It is becoming difficult for players to go hunting with all these boars around. Do you think you can help me clear out the pasture so that people can move a little easily from this town to the next?" 

Mestophales rolled her eyes, of course it would be a slaying quest. However, she didn't think she could tackle on all those boars by herself. She would need the aid of a friend to get through this. So she smiled and accepted the quest, but instead of heading thick into enemy territory, she would go find someone to partner up with. Someone stronger... So she took a step back from the NPC and moved back into the crowded city. Her cat eyes were fixed on anyone who might look superior in combat than herself, eyes travelled between player and player until the bobbing of a red headed player came into view. "Oh! That must be Sari! Hahaha...time to get her back..." there was malicious and playful intent in her smile as she started her charge towards the player. Moving people away as she ran, Mestophales leapt into the air alerting her prey with a playful growl from behind @Atzo. With her limbs stretched out and curving in she would land on the players back and growl cutely at them before opening her eyes and noticing that, "Oh hey, wait a minute...you are not who I thought you were. Mmm, this is just as good~" she leaned in her hands on his shoulders as she looked him in the face with those big cat eyes of hers and the twitching of her ears. 

Edited by Miss_Mestophales
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearing a strange, animalistic sound behind him Atzo whipped Arround to see a strange cat-person flying onto him. “Excuse me?” He said startled as he lay on the ground with the girl on top of him. “Can I help you?” He wasn’t mad and it was certainly clear in his facial expression. This was a first, he had rarely even talked to a girl. He didn’t move underneath her though he was formulating a plan on how to get out from under her. She wasn’t heavy and he was pretty sure that if he tried he could throw her up when he kicked himself into the air. He didn’t do it yet though. “My name is Atzo” He said with a small smile on his face, he was very confused but at this point he wasn’t going to show it. He instead felt it best to play it off as if it was a normal occurance.mile on his face, he was very confused but at this point he wasn’t going to show it. He instead felt it best to play it off as if it was a normal occurance.

@Miss_Mestophales

"You are excused," she said playfully as her sharp nails dug into his back lightly kneading him as she purred softly into his ear. She was lost in her own little world for a moment before she was asked if she needed help. What an odd question to ask, "I think you are the one in needing help, yes? You are the one who was pounced, not I." she said in a tone that was both playful and very matter of fact like. Her nails had finished kneading into his back when she lifted her knees one over the other and swung her body upright after he introduced himself as Atzo. The woman had allowed the man to get up from his dirt bed and folded her arms over her chest like nothing had happened prior to that. 

With a wide smile over her cat face, the woman stretched her limbs out as if she were to reveal some kind of trick or something to the male player, "My name is Miss Mestophales! The one and only! MMMmmreeeeow! That's right!" People gave side glances at her as they walked by, her attraction didn't seem to leave a pleasant taste in their mouth although most assumingly they had been pounced by her once before and the meeting was anything but enjoyable. The woman's tail flicked side to side in a slow rhythm as she smiled at Atzo. 

"So, you look like you can carry yourself pretty well. You asked if you could help me with something, well you are in luck." The woman teased and playfully moved towards the male player. Personal space didn't mean a thing to the woman as she got up close and personal with him. With her arms wrapping around his torso, she hugged his back as those long dark nails stretched across his chest. into his ear she leaned and began to speak, "I need you and your body for something special...Nya~ are you interested?" @Atzo

The cat girl dug her nails into Atzo’s back, a normal person would have winced or cried out. But Atzo was far from normal, once she got off him he rolled onto his back and kicked himself up. The girl introduced herself as if there was some brilliant magic trick and she was the outcome. Then she proceeded to get very close to him. He felt there press up against him, her nails once again dug into his back. He smirked confidently as she spoke. “You want me and my body, you say?” He was wielding a similar tone of voice, he knew what she was doing it was a by the book manipulation tactic with her own twist. One he had used before. “How about this, Kitten” He said as his tone gained confidence and his smirk changed into a wolfish grin that maintained a level of playfulness coupled with Dominance and intimidation "I will give you what you need but you will help me in turn, no matter what it is I request.” With that Atzo gave a wolfish growl and kicked his leg out under her. Tripping her he used his mass to land her on her back, him pinning her to the ground. “Just know this. I am an Alpha Wolf, and you look very tasty” He allotted a pause for the effect of his intimidation before standing up and offering her a hand. “So, what did you need me to do?”

@Miss_Mestophales

Edited by Atzo

The tables had turned on the Minx as Atzo began to talk in a similar and playful tone as her own. She had used seductive tones to get what she wanted from males before, and rarely did they show any sort of resistance. Not only was he being dominating, he was also showing his fangs so to speak. The cat woman unclenched his chest from her nails and backed away for a moment when he had a counter proposal. What kind of request would he be wanting out of this? It was a dangerous thought to be sure of. 

None too later did she feel the ground on her back as she was looking up. The swiftness of his foot had lifted her up into the air as she came down with a speedy hit on the ground. Now she kinda felt like how it was to be pounced on by someone. Blinking several times she could feel the weight of the player bear down on her, this simply was a strange feeling that was for damn certain. Her eyes looked up at him, 'Alpha wolf'. So that was his game. The woman gave a playful glare when he mentioned she was rather tasty looking. In what sense of this was he going for, and a Wolf no less. 

"I do not think dog and kitties get along too well. But I suppose for the day I can make something happen," taking him by the hand as she was lifted up and dusting her curvy body. She folded her arms and gestured for the man to follow, "I'll explain on the way there." With her barefeet walking with Atzo at her side, she looked at him with those cat eyes once more and smiled, "So there is this NPC at the foot of the safezone asking for help to clear out some of the boars there. We'll need to kill a total of six of them to help clear the way. It's a pretty simple Slay Quest, but I don't have the HP to do it myself. I can do a little damage to them and if we fight them one by one, we can do this rather easily without the fear of death. So, that is my request." 

As she had finished telling him what she needed him for, she drew a breath and her Spear was summoned into her hands. With the butt of the pole into the ground and leaning in it ever so seductively where it accented her curvy bosom, she had asked, "What do you want in return? You got this kitty curious." @Atzo

Atzo smiled slyly at the cat girl. Chuckling when she talked about dogs and cats not getting along. She explained her need, “That can't be too challenging” Atzo said with a smile as the two of them walked to the edge of the safezone. Atzo equipped his Jian and looked over to the seductive cat girl “I am still deciding that, though I do feel that i should give you options. One of which will be to have you join me in a currently forming guild dedicated to information gathering. We gain as much information on people as we can and sell it to the highest bidder. I am debating on the second option right now but I will tell you when I know for sure.” He ran his hand through his hair, giving it a eloquent shimmer in the sunlight. He proceeded to walk to walk into the tree line. His steps were confident, and made him seem to fear nothing.

@Miss_Mestophales

Her cat eyes lowered towards the ground, "Listen mate. All I am asking is for some help to kill a few boars. Asking me to join a guild is a different matter completely and heavily lopsided in the request. Besides, I might have something else I am more interested in besides joining a guild. Like having a cat nap or something. So I suppose I will have to default to another option of yours." The woman shifted on her pole and stared at him in his eyes to make sure he was looking directly at her and not something else. Sweeping the spear over her shoulder and giving it a quick thrust, she nodded to her partner. We can settle up on this when we finish this little quest. I am sure I can do something to satisfy you in the end." 

With a small little wink, the woman and her spear walked out of the safe zone with Atzo in tow. They literally had their pick on six of the boars to slay thanks to the fields being over run with them. They charged at one another duly, hitting their tusks against one another and then going about their business. Rather easy looking to beat. "Well alright, let's just stab them and get this over with, nya~"

As Mestophales and Atzo stepped into the field of overflowing boars, the woman called out to one of them with a meow like voice startling one of them. With it charging forward, the cat woman made a startling noise and jumped out of the way of the charging pig and slammed itself into the knee of Atzo doing very insignificant damage. The woman smiled playfully, "Hopefully you can take a bit of a beating." she said with a cooly attitude, "I'll take the next one if your HP gets in the danga zone." she pawed at his shoulder with a simple gesture. Lifting her spear, she readied herself the advancement. 

Miss Mestophales: [Hate: ]
HP: 20/20
EN: 0/2
SA: 

@Atzo: [Hate: ]
HP: 113/120
EN: 12/12
SA:

Vs

Boar HP: 15/15
Dmg: 6

ID: 78238
BD: 4
MD: 9 [+1 Dmg]
Number Slayed: 0/6

“I agree that we can discuss the trade off later.” He said acknowledging that she was uncomfortable with his first offer. Atzo chuckled at the cat girl mentioning his hit points. He looked at her and thought for a moment. “I will be fine but after this Battle I have something to do and something to give you that will help us out much more in the long run.” He had his Jian slung over his back. He was growing fond of the cat girl, not that he could understand why. Something about he just made him want to prove himself. He elected not to pay much attention to that for the time being. He watched as the boar ran at him, though for some reason he seemed to be unable to analyze the boars movements. Was he distracted? He attempted to dodge and slash the boar as it passed him but just managed to step into its path. His attack didn't even strike. He shook his head violently for a second and felt the familiar robotic patterns that he had take over. He hopped up, back onto his feet. And began his analysis.

ID# 78372

Spoiler

Battle 3 (Fail)

Stats

Spoiler

Miss_Mestophales 20/20 HP | 2/2 Energy | 4 DMG

Atzo 113/120 HP | 12/12 Energy | 5 DMG

Boar 15/15 DMG | 6 DMG (NLE)

@Miss_Mestophales

Edited by Atzo

Mestophales had turned her head to Atzo and nodded with a smile, "Ok, so long as you don't like leave me out here by myself. That would be a pretty cruel joke. Hehehe," she laughed hopefully knowing that he wouldn't abadon her to fight off all these bacon bits around here ankles. When Atzo had missed, she didn't sweat the outcome so much. With her body aglow from the sunlight, she lifted the tip of her spear and did a basic thrusting attack at the Boar. It had squealed at her and the dot damage had struck. She smiled happily that she was able to land a healthy blow on the Boar. Yet, it was none to pleased with the outcome of her attack. Squealing; it charged at her leg now she had accumulated the hate and bashed it's skull into her chin. She watched as a nice chunk of her HP was whittled down to almost half.

"Oh damn...I don't think I can take another hit like that. I'm used to some poundings, but this is a little different if you ask me Nya~"

Miss Mestophales: [Hate: 1 ]
HP: 12/20
EN: 0/2
SA: Basic Attack [-1 EN}

@Atzo: [Hate: ]
HP: 113/120
EN: 10/12
SA:

Vs

Boar HP: 11/15
Dmg: 6

ID: 78392
BD: 8
MD: 10 [+2 Dmg]
Number Slayed: 0/6

Atzo was watching the boar and the kitten go at it. Suddenly the two exchanged blows, the Boar’s attack was much more powerful than he expected. He felt something new, the urge to protect someone. He felt a portion of rage being triggered, Adjusting his footing he felt the familiar feeling of an activated Sword Art. His blade began to glow blood red and he swung at the boar. Its health bar dropped to zero and the boar shattered into pieces. “What has gotten into me?” he asked himself “You had no reason to act so rashly!” He scolded himself with intent. He took a deep breath before looking to the cat girl. “Here, it's not much, but it should help you.” He opened his inventory, pulled out three portions and gave them to her. “They are health potions. Use them carefully. I only have two left and would rather not have to use them all here.”

ID# 78393

Spoiler

Battle 9 (Crit) [DMG=(5{Base}+1{Crit})*(1*2)=12]

Sword Art Used: Straight (2 Energy)

Stats

Spoiler

Miss_Mestophales 12/20 HP | 2/2 Energy | 4 DMG | Hate: 1

Atzo 113/120 HP | 8/12 Energy | 5 DMG | Hate: 2

Boar -1/15 DMG | 6 DMG (NLE) DEAD

(-3 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality {+40 HP})

@Miss_Mestophales

Edited by Atzo

Out of Combat Regen: +3 HP

With her tail bounding left and right she watched Atzo intently on swinging his sword, he almost seemed rather ill about something or even angry. There was a face on his expression that didn't match his previous more chipper attitude. After he had taken care of the boar, the woman blinked several times. Her eyes moving down to the trade window and she gave a rather confused look, "Oh. Why thank you for these. My HP is very little though, so it should regenerate in a little bit. Why don't we take a moment to rest up." The woman happily accepted the potions donated to her, however, if she had no need for them later she would probably give them back to him. 

With her spear, the woman bound to a small rock formation where the Boars could not reach. She swung her arm at Atzo to follow her onto the sturdy rocks where she planted her spear into the ground and stretched her arms skywards. She let out a loud yawn, as the wind crept over her tiger striped skin and ruffled her hair a bit. She plopped down on the stone and began to look out over the sea of boars in their general direction, "Oh boy. I didn't notice it last time, but it looks like there really is a bunch of them all over the place. So, Atzo~" she said with her feline like voice, a bit of a playful growl and purr resonating from her throat as she spoke, "How are you enjoying the life of SAO so far?" the woman had asked, then proceeded to do to a handstand over the rock she was sitting on showing off her amazing talented skills as a gymnast. Although she was much more than a simple woman who was flexible, she was THE Miss Mestophales! @Atzo

Atzo climbed the rock along with her. He looked over the land, “You aren’t wrong, there are certainly a lot of them.” he said as he watched the Boars roam, suddenly the cat girl asked him a question that he had not considered thus far. “How AM I enjoying the life here?” he thought to himself then a different thought crossed his mind “Is this how @Shield feels when I ask him questions?” He turned toward the cat girl who was now doing a handstand. “Please don’t fall, I don’t think I could catch you if you fell off.” was the first thing he said, he had an amount of concern, but it was soon replaced by a tone of reminiscence. “I actually really do like it here. I have been able to find more people who are nice to me here than I did in the real world. I didn't have a great life growing up and this is kind of my second chance. Unfortunately I can't seem to act as a better person. It pains me to think that my past has shaped me into the monster that I am but it's not anything I can seem to run away from.” With that he sat down. 

@Miss_Mestophales

Edited by Atzo

Out of Combat Regen: +3 HP

"Mroew? Fall? Hahahaha~" He really had no idea who she was or what she was capable of doing. A mild handstand like this, she was in no real danger of falling. Using one hand, she lowered her body and did a small tumble roll towards Atzo and smiled, showing off once more and to given him assurance that she was quite under control of all that she was doing. His story seemed rather sad though, "Monster, huh? You don't seem very monstrous to me. And you even gave someone like me...dressed like a kitty cat, some health potions so I could survive a little longer in this world. You, Sir. Are a very. Good. Person. Not a monster." she said tapping him on the chest with her stilleto black nails. 

She sat next to him and leaned back, her hands on the rough rocks as she looked out at the sea of boars all over the place. "Ya know..." she said rather sheepishly to him looking out but not at him directly, "I was in a pretty bad place myself before I ended up here. I mean, I had a very comfortable living arrangement. But my type of work I never got to meet people out in the world. My job pretty much consumed me and who I was. Here, I get to meet all kinds of people and be me! I never had that chance in the real world. I'm pretty happy that I am 'stuck' here," she had related a small bit of detail of herself to the player so as to make him feel like he was not the only one in a bad state.

She yawned once more and purred as she did so as she slunk over to Atzo, placing her arms around his chest from behind him. Her mouth pressed to his ear as she whispered in a playful tone, "In this world though, we don't have to be who we were out there. We get to be who we want to be in here. Isn't that kinda fun, ya think? While we are still progressing through the floors, I am gonna make the most of it while being in here. I'm gonna have so. much. fun. Mreow~" she teased his ear with a light nip before pushing off his back and bounding upwards with a spring. "We have five more boars to kill in this little mission. Why don't we start another battle soon. Maybe after this is over, you can order me a drink or something. Perhaps get me a little intoxicated. Perhaps get in a little trouble? Speaking of, you never mentioned what you wanted out of this. Still no thoughts?" @Atzo

Atzo listened to the Cat girl, Maybe there was more in common between them than even he has suspected. She spoke of how she could be someone and something that she wasn't in the real world. It was like how he was. He felt something nagging him though, something that she said "In this world though, we don't have to be who we were out there. We get to be who we want to be in here” He had to think about that for a moment, who DID he want to be? “Yeah, let's go find another thing to kill.” Atzo said with a small smile. “Actually, Madam, I do think I have an idea as to what to ask of you. I will give you two more options. One would be to join me on a quest, I will protect you and all you really need to do is keep me company, or, seeing that you mentioned me taking you to drinks, I would appreciate it if you would go on a date with me. Something small, like a picnic or dinner.” Atzo’s face showed that he was sure of these options. He knew that most of what this girl was doing was probably just her playing him, but he also enjoyed her company regardless as to how others thought of her. He then stood up and jumped off the rock and readied his weapon.

@Miss_Mestophales

Miss Mestophales was slightly taken back by the extra options she was given. With the tip of her pinky nail being bitten down lightly, she giggle. It was not everyday that she was asked out on a date, it seemed rather High Schoolish to do something like that and she was much older than he thought she was. But it seemed innocent enough, "How about I chose A and B. I'll go on that quest of yours, to keep you company and I'll also go on this picnic or whatever you'd like to do. I can't pass up free food, so I don't see any reason not to say no." She smiled and shifted her weight grabbing her pierced earth spear and brought it back with a twirl in her hand. Jumping off the rock formation with a simple twisting turn and landing on her feet, she looked around for the closest looking boar to find and price. Her energy was back up and her health was A.OK now. She could fight a little easier now, perhaps. 

But it would be her luck, that the charging boar she chose would run by her slashing spear as it dove right into the chest of Atzo as he came down from jumping off the rock formation as well, nailing him in the gut with a bit brutish headbutt. 

Miss_Mestophales 20/20 HP | 0/2 Energy | 4 DMG | Hate: 

@Atzo 113/120 HP | 12/12 Energy | 5 DMG | Hate: 

Slain: 1/6

ID: 78427
BD: 1
MD: 9 [+1 Dmg]

Atzo was surprised that she had accepted both, It was interesting how she responded but he didn't care at that point. As soon as the two had entered the sight of the Boat it had slammed him. It’s force was enough to put him on his butt. Luckily it was so low leveled that Pain wasn’t really a factor yet. He watched as the Boar reared back up, realizing that he had lost his attack when he got back up. “Miss Mephistophe, be careful. Your next hit may make you a target.” He said when he noted he truly lost his attack. She was back to full health which was definitely good, but that wouldn’t last long if he couldn’t pull aggro. His mind raced as he watched the boar move. He had fought so many boars by now and yet each one was slightly different. It was as if the boars were emulating real life in that not every organism is the same even if they are similar or of the same species. 

ID# 78448

Spoiler

Battle 1 (crit Fail)

Stats

Spoiler

Miss_Mephistopheles 20/20 HP | 0/2 Energy | 4 DMG | Hate: 

Atzo 113/120 HP | 12/12 Energy | 5 DMG | Hate: 

@Miss_Mestophales

Edited by Atzo

Just as Atzo had warned her, her spear had flashed and cut the underside of the belly of the boar as it was passing by. Neglecting all thoughts and words of what had just been said, the young woman clapped her hands in exclamation, "Ooooh! Did you see that!? I got that Bacon Maker right in the piggy intestines. Hohohohoh..." she laughed a little bit as the enraged boar traveled back around with a squeal attempting to pin her insides with a tusk blow to her body. But the feline cat-woman was too quick and too flexible to be shot in point blank range. Her body swiftly moved like feline predator as the Boar struck the air and missing the target. She grinned with that cheshire smile at Atzo, "Hey...I ugh...I don't think it likes kitties, Nya~" she said as those piercing red eyes shot back at her. Its nostrils flared and exhumed hot breath from its mouth. Her eyes twitched, "Oh [censored]...here it comes again..."

Miss_Mephistopheles 20/20 HP | 0/2 Energy | 4 DMG | Hate: 2

@Atzo 113/120 HP | 12/12 Energy | 5 DMG | Hate: 

Boar 10/15 DMG | 6 DMG (NLE) 

ID: 78513
BD: 9 [+1 Dmg]
MD: 4

In complete disregard of Atzo’s comment, the cat girl ran into combat full force. “Damn” he thought to himself “She is going to get herself killed!” As he ran at the boar he overestimated the distance between him and the tree. His Jian got lodged in it, and it was deep. He was struggling to get the sword out, and he watched as the boar reared up to attack the cat girl. There was nothing he could do but try to get the Jian out of the tree. God, he hated this sword, it was all he had but it was the worst sword for his style. He pulled against the tree as hard as he could. “Why do you care so much Atzo?” he heard a voice in his head asking him “You don't know her, You have no reason to trust her. you have nothing that should make you so intent on saving her?”
ID# 78538

Spoiler

Battle 1 (Crit Fail)

Stats

Spoiler

Miss_Mephistopheles 20/20 HP | 0/2 Energy | 4 DMG | Hate: 2

Atzo 113/120 HP | 8/12 Energy | 5 DMG | Hate: 

Boar 10/15 DMG | 6 DMG (NLE) 

@Miss_Mestophales

Edited by Atzo

Miss Mestophales squinted her eyes as she saw Atzo run into a tree and get his sword stuck. The woman gave a small frowny face at him she shook her head, "You stay there, honey. I'll play with this little wittle piggy puff." She said in a cutesy sort of voice. Swinging her spear around to meet the gaze of the Boar. She flicked her wrist as the bacon runner came after her head long. She lifted her right leg upwards, slamming her spear into the ground and then twisting her body around as she impaled it into the earth. Her legs moving wildly as she swung her body around and then landed a venomous kick to its behind, punting it a few feet away and scoring some nice damage. She laughed as she landed back on her feet, a triumphant grin on the cat face of hers, "I am the INVINCIBLE MESTOPHALES! Hear me meow~" 

Miss_Mephistopheles 20/20 HP | 0/2 Energy | 4 DMG | Hate: 4

@Atzo 113/120 HP | 8/12 Energy | 5 DMG | Hate: 

Boar 5/15 DMG | 6 DMG (NLE) 

ID: 78602
BD: 9 [+1 Dmg] 
MD: 2

Atzo watched as the cat girl decided to toy with the boar. “If she really wants to do this on her own then I will hold out. However If she takes too much damage then I will jump in.” With his sword dislodged from the tree he set the tip into the dirt and leaned against it. “Alright, If you need my help just ask” He smiled though there was a hit of guilt, A hint of fear but he didn't show it. “I hope this decision pans out well.” He thought “Out of everyone I have met thus far and excluding those I consider family, This woman was the only person that I would actually care about the death of.” It was a weird feeling for him, not something he was accustomed to. Sure he cared about his family but that was for a different reason… right? What was the difference here? He wasn’t sure in actuality. He elected that he would have to figure that out one way or another.

Stats

Spoiler

Miss_Mephistopheles 20/20 HP | 0/2 Energy | 4 DMG | Hate: 4

Atzo 113/120 HP | 8/12 Energy | 5 DMG | Hate: 

Boar 5/15 | 6 DMG | (NLE)

@Miss_Mestophales