[PP-NK-F1] <<Avalanche>> Doing some fighting (Aoda and Dominion)

Dominion found himself wondering yet again, but this time it was the first floor. He stood at 6' 33/16" and had somewhat lengthy blond messy hair. Wearing an unbuttoned white shirt, his monkey armor, monkey engraved ring, an amulet symbolizing the monkey king, and his monkey spirit fist weapons. To his appearance, Dominion was usually the weirdest guy on the block, word spreading of his strangeness. A humanoid monkey, about 3 feet in size, would commonly stand on his right shoulder. He was, however, well thought of on the first floor, as that was where he helped out the newer players. He was in search of any new players that would willingly fight with him on the fourth floor, a specific quest that he had never done before. Whatever the thing was meant to be called, he heard to be the "Avalanche", whatever that was supposed to mean. He wasn't too eager to fight an Avalanche, as he couldn't figure how he would be able to fight back against an idea. He noticed a black haired man standing about his height, walking. Dominion walked up to him, smiling as he approached. He suddenly clasped one hand on top of the other, doing this in front of his own torso, and made a deep bow. Enma leapt onto his back as he did this, seemingly unimpressed. Dominion spoke, his voice as friendly as ever. "Greetings, my name is Dominion the Monk." He lifted his torso again, facing the stranger. "If you wouldn't mind, I would like to assist you on a quest. It is a field boss on the fourth floor. Be mindful, it is pretty snowy there." Enma climbed back up his back and appeared on his left shoulder now, clearly not amused by the change of sides. Enma crossed his arms, almost looking like a mini human ninja.

@Aoda

Somewhere in the Town of Beginnings sat Aoda, a player with fairly long, raven-coloured hair and eyes that are just as dark. He wore his usual starter armor, since he was only level one, but carried a new blade on his back. After a bit of practice, he felt like he was beginning to get used to the feel of a curved sword, although he did still find it a bit awkward. There was a lot less stabbing involved and a lot more slashing.

Casually, the young swordsman ran his hand through the front of his hair. From the corner of his eye, he noticed another player approaching. The two had definitely never met before, so he was curious as to what reason he had for starting conversation. It was possible he was simply attempting to be friendly, however.

The blonde man began by telling Aoda that he was a monk. It wasn't often the noirette heard that from someone. "By the floor boss, I assume you mean Avalanche. If you don't mind, I could use some assistance with the quest. My name is Aoda, it's nice to meet you." He told the monk, before examining his appearance. They stood at a similar height, but other than that they looked like complete opposites. One had black hair, whereas the other had blonde. Aoda wore a dark outfit, however Dominion wore white. 

We could make for an interesting pair.

Dominion smiled. Aoda, what an impressive name. Again, I don't recall ever hearing that one from the real world. Dominion realized that he was wearing his battle gear while in a safe zone, which he was told not to do by an NPC, especially on this floor. He quickly looked left and right, hoping the NPC wouldn't get at him again for not putting his armor and weapons away. Dominion returned his focus to Aoda, a player that apparently knew more about the quest than Dominion gave him credit for. Dominion lifted his arm forward and offered a fist bump. "Well, if you are already prepared for combat, we should go to the teleport pad and get to the fourth floor before other players get there. I would rather not wait in line for the field boss to re-spawn, not to mention a NPC has been nagging me to keep my battle equipment off while in the safe zone. I really don't want to be yelled at again." Dominion smiled, but a was clearly worried about being nagged again by the NPC

Standing up quietly, Aoda returned the man's fist bump with a smile. He stretched his body casually, since he had been sitting for some time, before looking back towards the blonde monk. He personally had never been engaged by an NPC about wearing armor in a safezone. He had always just assumed it was allowed. "I'm ready now. If you'd like, we can head out quickly and make sure no NPCs try to kick us out of town." The boy replied with a slight laugh.

"So," The player started, "If you wouldn't mind, could you tell me more about this field boss? I don't really know much about it." The only reason he had known that the quest had even existed was because he had overheard another group of players speaking about it some time earlier. Other than the name of the quest, his mind was blank.

Dominion was definitely not expecting a quick response from Aoda for information on the boss. He put his hand to his neck, scratching as he thought about the little he had heard. "Well, to my knowledge, it has about somewhere between 100 and 10 health and I think it had like 40ish damage... I am not sure on the health, but I believe the damage would match the floor for an average." Dominion looked up at the sky, his hands now set behind his head as he looked up. A slight cloud had begun to develop, something that he wouldn't imagine humans in the real world would be able to produce in a game so well. Dominion seemed rather relaxed, but he was also devising a plan for them, so Aoda would certainly not die. "Just so I can adjust myself to be the most useful in combat, do you have a high damage output?" Dominion then smiled. Enma maintaining his regular expression, barely content with the given situation. "I would like to know because I can switch between healer, an evasive tank, and a semi-damage dealer. Whichever build will be most useful will determine some of my choices in combat".

"I see." Aoda responded. A short answer, but he showed that he understood what he was going to be up against. "I don't do a lot of damage, only four points each hit. And my sword arts aren't very useful at rank one, unfortunately. Going with a semi-damage dealer build could get us through the fight quickly, but it's your choice in the end." Eventually, the party arrived at the teleport pad. The dark-haired boy stepped up and took a small breath.

"Teleport! Snowfrost, Floor 4!" He exclaimed, before breaking down into pixels. Next thing he new, Aoda stood in a cold, snow-covered town. Light snowflakes fell from the dark, cloudy sky, creating a beautiful scene. His eyes examined the small cabins and houses that sat peacefully inside the walls of the town. It was the noirette's first time on the fourth floor and from what he could tell, he liked it. He stepped off of the teleport pad and turned, waiting for his partner to arrive.

@Dominion

Dominion teleported, having stepped up onto the teleport pad. He stated aloud, "Teleport, Snowfrost Floor 4", after Aoda had vanished from existence. He suddenly found himself on the teleport pad, but the environment was snowy. They were in a village settlement of some sort, formed by several cabins and cottages. The places were quite elaborate in comparison to the buildings designed on the first floor, town of beginnings. His arms were resting at his sides, glancing around from right side to left. He had never gotten in trouble for wearing his battle gear on this floor, which gave dominion some relief. He lowered his shoulders slightly and looked back forward to face Aoda, who had stepped off the pad before Dominion had arrived. "Alright Aoda, I think we need to travel out of this area and well will finally find Avalanche. If I am not mistaken, it should take quite a hike to find it. The designers didn't place it nearby for good reason... don't want a field boss like mob to spawn so close to a settlement." Dominion said, his tone as joyful as usual. Enma had a full coat of fur and some worn clothes to keep himself warm, but it was still clear he had no intention of staying long. The terrain was in no way suitable to a monkey's lifestyle, especially one that lived in the famous forest on the first floor. Dominion also took his first step off the teleport pad, placing his hands back behind his head, the spirit monkey finger digits intertwined, positioned to be restful and relaxed.

Aoda agreed with the monk's statement. The field boss would definitely not be near the floor's main settlement. He wondered how far out they'd be forced to travel and whether or not it would be safe for him. Remembering he was with the blonde man, his mind eased a bit. The player was a lot stronger and more experienced than Aoda was. They'd be fine.

It was then that he noticed the monkey standing next to Dominion. A monk with a monkey. Funny. The boy thought, his hands entering the pockets of his pants. "Shall we get going then?" Aoda asked, not necessarily in a rush, but interested in getting the show on the road. He began to walk down the main road, which led through the middle of town towards the exit. The design of the structures was quite impressive. Each cabin looked similar, but not exactly the same. His favorite part about Snowfrost was definitely the lack of noise. It was awfully quiet for a town, especially compared to the Town of Beginnings back on the first floor. Aoda expected he'd be back to this floor quite soon.

Dominion walked along side Aoda, maintaining his relaxed posture. Enma continued to cross his arms, his eyes slightly raised toward the horizon. Dominion suddenly heard a noise in the distance, which was probably the snow of a tree crashing down to the earth. This sound would normally not have reached Aoda or Dominion, had not there position and placement echoed. Also, a the ground shook lightly as they moved. "If I do remember correctly, we have found Avalanche", Dominion said placing his arms to his sides. He turned his head to nod to Aoda, and then broke off into a swift run. Dominion ran around the town of the first floor every other morning to build a sense of natural speed in this game. He was very quick, but he expected Aoda would be able to hold his own. Upon taking several turns and jumps, Dominion found himself in the perfect positions for combat. However, before he could be warned by Enma, who jumped off his shoulder suddenly, Dominion was struck down by a large leg. Pinned beneath it's feet, Dominion yelled a strange word. "Jump", which Enma apparently understood. Enma lunged up and landed a solid spin move on the leg. It was shifted on Dominion, but was not quite enough force to make it move. Dominion was looing up at the sky, it's appearance was beautiful. He then called out to his friend Aoda, who had trailed behind because of Dominion's breakaway run. "Well, it would appear that Avalanche is over here".

Spoiler

ID: 78805 | BD 8 (hit) 3 DMG (-1 EN)| MD 10 (Critical Success) 39 DMG

Dominion: 461/480 HP, 47/48 EN, 3 DMG, 3 CD, 3 EVA,

Aoda: 60 HP, 6 EVA, 4 DMG ,1 ACC

Avalanche: 97/100 HP, 40 DMG

Edited by Dominion

Aoda made a jog towards the site where his partner had discovered the field boss, Avalanche. "It's a lot closer than he made it seem." The lad chuckled, inaudible to the other player. He withdrew his curved blade, speeding up in an attempt to attack his enemy. The monkey familiar owned by the blonde monk attacked at the snow creature's leg, but he was unable to move it off of Dominion. "Maybe this will work then."

The raven-haired player's sword began to glow red as he activated his strongest sword skill, which wasn't very powerful, to be fair. Mangekyo slashed  into the giant icy leg, causing it to become unbalanced.

It was looking like the beast would fall over, allowing the monk to free himself and do a bit more damage to Avalanche, but it was hard to tell. "You alright?" Aoda called out, hoping Dominion wasn't too badly damaged.

ID: 78806 BD: 9+1=10 (Crit! +1 DMG)
(Activated <<Rage Blow>>: 4+1*2*1= 12 DMG)

Party:

Aoda: 60/60 | Energy: 4/6 | DMG: 4 | ACC: 1
Dominion: 461/480 | Energy: 47/48 | DMG: 3 | CD: 3 | 3 EVA

Enemies

Avalanche: 85/100 | 40 DMG

waiting to edit

ID: 78844 BD: 10 (Crit! +2 DMG) MD: 5(miss)
(Critical Attack: (3+2)= 5 DMG) (Activates BLD and PAR)

Party:

Aoda: 60/60 | Energy: 4/6 | DMG: 4 | ACC: 1 | Hate 2
Dominion: 471/480 | Energy: 47/48 | DMG: 3 | CD: 3 | 3 EVA | Hate 3

Enemies

Avalanche: 80/100 | 40 DMG (0/2 BLD, 0/1 PAR)

Edited by Dominion