[F1 - PP] Shining Past the Darkness (Raina) COMPLETE

She sheathed her sword and gave an annoyed look to the other player. She crossed her arms causing her "assets" to bounce a little as she pushed her hip out in a very diva like stance. "I would have gotten it eventually. No one said you had to stay here." She said slightly annoyed as the wind picked up blowing her hair behind her. She turned her back to the man and sighed. She did not like feeling so useless. She was here trying her best and blatantly failing at every little thing she attempts. At least her skills as a gymnast seem in par with what she was used to back in the real world. She looked over her shoulder and said, "Sorry, that came off a little cross. Forgive me." She finished before a slight tear formed in her eye and she once again turned away from the player.    

@Gyrindaul

Vargas was taken aback a bit. She was pretty annoyed that he'd stepped in to help. He held up his hands defensively with his palms open and facing her. "Sorry, I thought I'd help kill it for now and then we could comeback out once we had some gear for you," he repeated to her. He hadn't meant to offend her in any way. He knew she was doing her best but he figured that it might help to go at it again when she had greater chances of achieving her goal. When she looked over her shoulder at him he saw a bit of moisture building up in her eyes. "No, no. Don't worry about that. It was my fault," Vargas quickly replied, not wanting her to feel bad, "how about we get something to eat? My treat." Vargas offered, wanting to make it up to her. He could think of a couple places that had pretty good meals. From stews and sandwiches, to fish and barbecue.

Raina quickly wiped her eyes and turned around causing her hair to flair out like a wave of rose petals. "Thank you, but I think I should head back to town. I promised I would cook for the younger players that stay there. Maybe we will meet up at some point. I wish you well." She said with a bright smile and a small wave before turning and taking the first step away from him. She did not mean to be so rude to him, it was not his fault. She missed every attack she threw at the boars today. This did not bode well for her at all. She placed a hand over her heart and sighed as she continued towards the town. She prayed with all her might that one day she could show this player how strong she could be. That she was deserving of his kindness.