[F2-PP] Sparkles for days? (Raina, Atzo)

Atzo was relaxing at his oasis. A thirty minutes walk from his mountain cabin. He was the only person to known about this place. It was his peace of serenity. For someone like him it was nice to have a place to be alone. Not even his brother knew where it was. The sun bounced off the water and shimmered through the light fog. It was very early in the morning. The time when  Everyone was sleeping. He was laying on his back wearing his jacket to guard from the nipping mountain cold. His eyes were closed and he opened his ears, listening to the quiet birds chirping in the distance. For once he was at peace, his live was so calm right now. He had nothing to worry about, no cares. Was this what happiness felt like? It was similar to what Vale had said when he asked. But he still wasn’t sure.

@Raina

The water was peaceful, tranquil and shimmering. It reminded her so much of the lakes and oceans back home, refreshing to the touch and warm from the sun. She floated there and realized she need to go up for air soon. She swam to the surface and she crashed through the top layer of aqua, flipping her long, rose tinted hair behind her, sending sparkling droplets of moisture with it. She wiped the water out of her face as she looked down at her bikini. A white almost lace like two piece set that she found at another player's tailor shop. It definitely was cute and showed off her body, that for some reason the girl was completely oblivious to the fact she even has a body. She swam around a little before noticing someone on the shore. "Hey!" She called out in her angelic like sing song voice. "Isn't this place beautiful?" She waved to the man hoping he was a nice guy and would not be mean to her. She was a little hesitant to talk to people but she knew if she was going to survive she needed friends.

Atzo was content being in peace. Suddenly there was a female voice calling to him. Startled he jumped to his feet looking around he didn’t see anyone. Then he looked at the water. A rather buxom bikini clad girl was in the pond. “How did you find this place?” Atzo was very monotone. “There goes my relaxing spot” He thought to himself. “Aren’t you cold?” He asked her “Its very early and there is no way that the water is warm” He had a bit more concern in his voice as it shifted to his normal relaxed tone. He took out his sword, put it into the ground and leaned up against it. He wasn’t looking at her in admiration, more of in befuddlement. How had she found this place? They were in the middle of no where after all. Sand yet there she was. He looked around one last time as if scanning the area.

@Raina

Edited by Atzo

Raina smiled at the man as she walked out of the pond and opened her inventory. She scrolled through her various clothes and equipped a very cute white, sleeveless dress that fell to her knees. The dress has a long slit up the right leg and a black belt hanging off diagonally. "Is this place a secret? I just stumbled across it, I am huge fan of swimming and water in general. I am Raina by the way, I am sorry if I disturbed you." She said with a cute smile and a small amount of blush on her face. 

The girl leaned up against a nearby tree and propped one leg against it. "And as for the water, I can deal with a little cold swimming, I mean that is really not the worst damn thing here, right? I mean, we are stuck in a virtual death game. Things could be worse." She said with a slight giggle.

Atzo watched as the girl spoke, He wasn't observing her body, more he was analyzing her actions. Though it could be mistaken. “Yeah, It was originally. I found it while I was on one of my morning walks one day. It's only thirty minutes from my house and I thought it was a good play to attempt to relax” he turned to the deer trail. “If you would like you are welcome to join me at my cabin” he looked back to the girl realizing that he hadn’t introduced himself yet. “I am Atzo, by the way. I am The Man with Many Faces and I would be pleased to have you over for breakfast” He decided to not worry about his Oasis was no longer as private as he wanted it to be. He was sure it would be fine. For now he needed to put on his gentlemen's mask and assist the woman in front of him.

@Raina

Raina turned away from the man for just a minute as she watched the sunlight shine above the clouds. The light hit her exposed skin and almost seemed to glisten in the light of the sun's warmth. She sighed comfortably as she ran her hand through her hair as it danced with the lake's breeze. Her long rose tinted hair fluttering along like entranced in a waltz commanded by the sylphs themselves. She twirled gracefully as she turned back to the man behind her. " This place is really something else, isn't it? You do not think a place this beautiful would be here, inside a death game." A flash of sadness crossed her face before it faded into a bright smile. "Really, I can come into your cabin! Oh that would be wonderful!" She said as she giggled and jumped up and down cutely. She almost danced as walked towards Atzo, continuing to have that bright smile on her face. "It is so nice to meet you, Mr. Atzo! I'm Raina, a newbie but I am doing my best to.." She tried to say as tripped over a branch and fell into the man's arms.      

Atzo was studying her as he looked like he was ignoring her. He had a look of relaxed uncaring on his face. She seemed excited to come to his house. Suddenly she tripped and fell towards him. Swiftly, Atzo stepped in to catch her, and brought her back to her feet. As he caught her he manipulated his movements to turn her back to him so that he could help her to her feet more easily. As soon as he stopped the woman he lightly pushed her to her feet, making sure he didn't push her over. “I would love to have you at my cabin ma’am.” he said with a smile, before turning to walk up the trail “It’s this way a good walk” he said as he started up the trail. His pace was relaxed, but his posture showed confidence. He prided himself on his masks, while walking they reached a small overlook. Stopping for a moment to look at the tree-tops he said to himself under his breath “I am Atzo, The Man with Many Faces, And This is my domain.”

@Raina

• 2 weeks later...

Strong arms embraced her as she fell, preparing for an impact with the ground, but yet it did not happen. Her long flowing rose tinted hair flowed in the breeze with every step. "Thank you, Sir Atzo." She said with a cute smile and a wink. She looked up at the man and she steadied her footing and started to follow his movements. She stepped through the trail, smiling at the man who invited her in.Her steps caused her hips to sway and move back and forth. The sound of her heels crunching upon twigs and the stone path echoed through out the path. "It must of taken a lot of col to earn this cabin all the way out here." She said with a laugh. "Gotta say, I am already a little jealous. Only a little." She continued with an angelic like giggle. Her long white dressed danced with her flowing hair in a berserk style waltz.

She thought about the start the game, her feelings and insecurities. She was not completely over them but with every day out here she gets more accepting of the condition she was in. This was her new life, her new fate. She could only hope she will survive.        

The small cabin was on the horizon. What were these feelings stirring inside of him? It was strange to feel everything he did. He broke his lock on his emotions for a few moments as he turned to look the girl next to him up and down. She was absolutely stunning. “It's not much, But it's home” he said a hint of something he couldn't identify in his voice. What was it that was going on, everything around him seemed dim in comparison to her, what was he supposed to do? Opening the door into the small cozy cabin he allowed her in before him. He then lit the fireplace in order to help dry her off. He didn't know what to say,  and he was Alexander Zevelum, master of words. Still the would try. He looked the woman in the eyes “I am sorry If I am being quiet.” Atzo said, blushing slightly “I don't know what is going on, I… I can't seem to form words right now.” He looked away. Why did he just admit that? He didn't know this girl, she appeared out of nowhere. She seemed like an angel too. “An angel will never fall for a Devil like you” He heard his father say to him. Was that what it was? He was not sure of anything right now.

@Raina

Raina was amazed by the player's house he acquired. It was much better than the little room she stayed in at the in back on floor 1. She smiled as she twirled a little in the room before gracefully sitting on a nearby chair. A ray of sunlight shot across a window and fell upon her form, sparkling against her sun kissed skin.She let her hair fall to one side as she looked back to the man. The warmth of the roaring fire illuminated the room and she sighed contently. Her body felt tingly as the remnants of cold dried away. She looked up and said angelically, "You home is very nice, and thank you for the fire. Do not worry about speaking much, I understand. I did just kind of randomly show up here. It is a lot to take in, I guess."  She said with a slight giggle.     

Atzo walked over to a chair across from hers. He had no idea what to say, what to think. He grabbed his arm and looked at the fire as he blushed, once he realized he was staring at her with awe. “What is this? I… I don’t understand” He thought to himself. “Trust me” He said somewhat quietly as he turned back to her “You showing up has nothing to do with it, I am just trying to… understand how I feel right now. Feelings aren’t really a strength of mine.” He looked away as memories flashed briefly. People laughing at him, his dad’s lack of caring, how he acted when he normally felt emotions. Nothing lined up, nothing made sense.  He started trying to use logic to understand it. “She shows up out of nowhere, to a spot that I don't want anyone to know about. So… I should be angry right? That is the logical explanation isn't it? But I am not angry. My chest… what is this warmth? The fire? No, if it is the fire, then why is it coming from inside me?”

@Raina