[PP-NK-F5] Combat for a old quest <<Blood in the Sands>> (Raina and Dominion)

Dominion, having woken up on the second floor in some random alleyway, found that his clothes were rather clean. He wanted to go get his cloths cleaned again, but there was no point when they were already semi-clean. He thought about it for a few seconds and decided it was going to be the perfect day to help another low level player accomplish something extravagant. Therefore, Dominion got up from where he lay on the stone, hidden in the shade of the buildings.  He quickly made way to the teleport pad and walked through the floors of Aincrad, specifically the major towns between first and fifth floor, searching for anyone that would join him on a quest on the fifth. This quest was, in part, focused on semi low level players. Dominion could, oddly enough, take on a mob such as this one. However, he was not built for damage, and would therefore show his proficiency in healing and evasion tactics. Suddenly, he stumbled upon a girl.

@Raina

She was running down the alley trying to go check on the orphans that she left here. Being as ditsy and oblivious as Raina can be she really did not pay attention to what was in front of her. So in a very Raina like fashion, she smack straight into another player and fell on her butt. She pouted a little as her mature form almost laid limp on the ground. She sat up and looked down at the small leotard that left nothing to the imagination and sighed. "Owies, I got dust on my outfit." She said as she looked up at who she ran in to. "Oh goddess, I am so so very sorry, sir." She said as she brushed the hair out of her face. She stood herself up and crossed her arms in a shy like manner. "My name.. my name is Raina. I am only level 1." She said.

Suddenly, while the girl was still running forward, Raina ran right into Dominion. She was a foot shorter than himself, and his body was like a brick wall. Thus she stumbed backward onto her butt. Dominion was somewhat surprised that she hadn't noticed him, but he wouldn't press the subject. It seemed as though she was hurt, which concerned Dom. He didn't mean to stand in her way, especially when it would lead to unnecessary trouble. She laid on the ground, her form was different than most girls.  He smiled, Enma on his right shoulder now switching to the left. Enma was not impressed by this in the slightest. "It's fine, are you alright?" Dominion would have offered an hand, but she stood up on her own. Dominion couldn't believe the length of her hair. Also, Dom was accustomed to seeing people with less cloths such as men without shirts, but this player was different. He had never seen a girl with that style of clothing... ever. "Raina, what an interesting name. My name is Dominion. I am a level... something" he couldn't remember what level he was, but he knew it was more than 1. "Please forgive me for my rudeness." Dominion took a step back, placing one hand within the other and bowing. This was a customary greeting for him. As he bowed, Enma moved to his back and then returned to the left shoulder.

Post may be edited further

Raina smiled at the man and blushed a little at her silliness. She twirled a piece of her hair as his spoke and she got excited at the mention of his level. " Really! Wow you have gotten so far! Makes me think maybe, just maybe, I can as well." She said the last bit a little quieter as the blush intensified. She took a step back as the man bowed and curtsied a little. "Again sorry for running into you, sometimes I just don't pay attention when I am trying to do something. Forgive me please." She said with a smile and a slight sparkle in her eyes.

"Big sis! Is that you?" A voice called out. Raina turned to see her little orphan friends running to her. They weren't really orphans, just young players who should not be risking their life.

"Hey kids, how are things?" She said with a smile and then realized she was being rude to Dominion. " This is Dominion, Big Sis literally just ran into him." She said with a smile.

"Sis, you always run into people, how are you still alive?" One of the kids teased. Raina looked at the kid with fire in her eyes and noogied the hell out of the kid. 

"BECAUSE OF THIS! MWHAHAHA!" She cried out as she kept up the noogie as the other kids watched. She turned back to Dominion and explained. "These kids are players I met while living here, they were just as afraid to go out as I was. So me and some other players who did not want to leave were taking care of them. I actually just left a few days ago to try and do my part to end this world." She said. 

Dominion lifted his torso again, as he could hear kids in the distance calling for "Sis". Dominion had never heard that term before, nor did he ever really hear that name referenced in the real world before. He temporarily waited, realizing that Row had made mention of Acronyms several weeks prior. Maybe, just maybe, Raina was trying to use a shorter acronym for something... Suddenly, it clicked in his mind. However, his idea didn't fit the rules. Raina and Sis were likely spelled completely differently, unlike Dominion and Dom. He masked his confusion under a genuine smile. These were kids, clear of mind. They would soon adventure and learn as he had done and is currently still doing. Dominion realized that Enma had never met children before and backed away suddenly. Enma maintained perfect balance on his shoulder as he moved, but Dominion turned to face away from them and quickly pushed him off. Enma landed with surprising accuracy on the ground, not caught off guard by this. Dominion pointed to a nearby rooftop and displayed a serious face. Enma uncrossed his arms and swiftly moved toward the building. Dominion moved to stand beside Raina, not to intentionally be close to her, but to greet the kids at their height. He knelt down to them like a Big Brother or Fatherly Figure would do to the incoming (mostly orphan) monks in China. "Well, do you think Raina has what it takes to fight a powerful mob and clear several floors?" He smiled, his messy blond hair shifting slightly with a breeze. He turned his head to look up slightly at Raina, only a couple feet taller than him while he knelt. "I think she could do it." 

@Raina

Edited by Dominion