SP-F1 <Shadowed Fish> F.L.A.F.

Spoiler

<<The Fourth Lesson, Is Actually Free>>

This quest takes place on Floor 1

This quest is not repeatable

Cannot be taken by those over level: 15

17402934._SX540_.jpg

Background Information - An young NPC Artisan, dubbed Hannah needs a delivery made to a old fisherman named Ol' Pete. The Fisherman Pete is currently fishing in the giant lake located nearby, fishing his withered bones to dust. The parcel you receive from Hannah is a Fishing Pole, used for fishing large fish. Pete explains that that was the order he was waiting for, but he needed help. He needs a strapping young player to be abe to reel in the Fish when it appeared on the line

Quest Objective
-Deliver the Fishing Pole to Pete.

-Take his boat out with him to the center of the pond to catch a Sword-Fish. (Can be caught on a CD of 6+)

-Defeat the Sword-Fish

-Bring the Sword-Fish onto the boat and take it back to the Docks.

Requirements:

-At least one [1] Pages (21 or more posts)
-Must have completed 'The Third Lesson, Is Just As Free' beforehand
-Must RP traveling to and from Ol' Pete's .
-Must RP Taking the boat out and fishing
-Defeat The Sword-Fish (appears after Reeling in the Linel)
-Maximum Party size of 2.
-Cannot take this quest if your are over level 15

Sword-Fish
HP: 35
Dmg: 50 (on first successful hit only)/ 5(Does not gain bonus damage from crits)

Rewards:

1. Quest Starter will be rewarded one of the following items
    - 1 Fish with +1 Strong (+1 BD for one Thread)

-1 Fish with +1 Carbohydrates (+3 Energy Regenerated in Combat for one Thread)

2. 2 Additional Skill Points

Parties of players are advised, and always advised. Bring friends! :D

Recommended Level: 1

Hidden stood on the first floor, a bit irritated. They expected her to do another quest? She had received a message from Hannah after she left, stating that she needed help delivering one last item. After she received the fishing pole from the message, the fourth and final quest opened. Why was there so many quests? Apparently, now she needed to move out to the lake here to give a man a fishing pole, and if anything her other quests taught her, that was not it. Ol’ Pete would probably be giving her another job to do as well. She was fine with the rewards it was giving her, the quest itself was a killer. She would not really die, but it took so much of her time it was not even funny. She sighed as she walked forward, hoping that this quest would not take as long as the others had. The first one, if she recalled, had taken her twice the amount of time the others had.

Edited by Hidden
  • 2 weeks later...

Hidden walked forward and seen the man she was looking for. He was sweaty with work as he appeared to be hauling some crates. She walked forward to him and he set down the crates with the rest and gave her a hard look. He appeared to be sizing her up. "What ye be needin, Lassy?" She flinched from his accent and slowly replied, "I brought... I brought you a pole" His eyebrows unfurrowed and his face caught a smile. "Ah, from Hannah? I love the lass. She helps me when I need it!" Hidden handed him the pole and he ran it through with his fingers. "Oh that is nice. Carbon. Would ye' be likin' to test out with me? I need a strappin' young player like ye'self to help me!" He waved his hand in a 'come on' motion and began moving to his boat with a whistle. 

Edited by Hidden

Hidden grudgingly followed the man and stopped to look at his boat. It was smaller, capable of Pete and her, with room for one more person.  "Well C'mon Lassy, we don't have all day!" She roled her eyes and stepped in. Instantly, her nose was taken over by foreign smells, half of what she did not want to know about. He rowed out and began to speak with her. "It is a BEAUTIFUL day for fishing! Perhaps we might even catch a big one!" He laughed and took a swig of something that looked like red kool-aid. She liked to think it was kool-aid. "The last time I took someone else out, we caught a HUGE one. It was at least half the size of a car! That player diced up that fish quickly and we headed home. And this other time..." Hidden rested her head in her hand. She could already tell this was going to be a LONG boat ride before they headed back to shore. With her luck, they would never catch anything for hours. This man would have her out here forever, telling her stories of fantasy fish. 

Edited by Hidden

Hidden had no idea how this trip could get even more boring. Ol' Pete would not stop telling her stupid stories of the times he got caught in a storm, or the time he forgot his pants. "Really Wishing Sey was here right about now" O' Pete stopped talking and looked a little uncomfortable. "What is the matter Lassy? Who in tarnation is this Sey? Is he your husband? If so, ya should get away from him. I have been happy my whole life without no women. I just need my boat and my pole" The man laughed, and then began wheezing. 'You are walking a very thin line there old man....' She sighed and looked on at the coastline, trying to cool her nerves a bit. "Caught anything by chance?" The man laughed and said, "Patience. That is the most important lesson of all" Hidden flinched. This was the first NPC she actually learned something from. 

79943 CD:4

Edited by Hidden

Hidden sat silently in the boat, waiting for the next thing in the quest to happen. She just wanted to get this quest over with and perhaps do some hunting. Ol' Pete had really ticker her off of what he had said about Sey. That man was the best thing that had happened to her in this game, and he had dissed it. Then, it started to happen all too fast. The man thrust the pole at her and she took it gingerly. "HURRY! IT IS A BIG ONE! REEL HER IN!" She stared at the pole for a second, expecting the pole to do something itself. Then she felt a tug, that almost pulled her in with it. She pulled back, spinning the thing on the rod. She seen this in movies, and then it appeared. A swordfish came to the top of the water, obviously not happy with her for disturbing it. it jabbed at her, and she moved in for the side. From there, she jabbed it thrice with her dagger and it sank below again, still caught on her hook though. She pulled in harder and yanked a hunk of raw meat onto the deck. "Great! you killed it, lets move it back onto shore" 

Spoiler

79962 BD:8 CD:8 LD:6 MD:5

CD:6 Swordfish found

Hidden 300/300 25/30
    BD:8+3=Hit! Sword Art Used: Shadow Stitch(3*2 ~ 6 EN)  30-5+1= 25 EN
DMG= 7(Base) * (3*2)= 42 DMG 
Swordfish 0/35
    MD:5-3

Edited by Hidden

The man sailed them back to shore, pleased with the way work was done. As they got there, and stood on the shore he looked to her and said, "I owe ya one lass! That will be another story to tell someday. If ya ever want to go fishing again, well... I personally think you make a great fisherman!" Hidden shyed away from the man and accepted the rewards of the quest. That quest really was a quick one, but was all the worth. 'Where to next? I did not think the quest would be that short, so I really have some time to kill. perhaps I shall just move to hunting some mobs? I don't really need the col, but perhaps I would like to buy a shop with a fireplace soon' She looked around the plains, seeing a few boars, and a few other mobs. "I have no AOE attacks, so I will probably just need to fight with one on one. Wolves always travel in packs, so best to leave them alone" She hunted around, determined to find something. She could definitely get some good loot from it. 

Hidden stood silently in the field. The grass rustled in the wind, and she really needed to start doing something out here to better herself. Finally, an aimless boar began to move her way. Boars were easy pickings, but she just needed the col.'You are mine' She unsheathed her weapon and began to move towards the unsuspecting victim. In an instant, she was upon her target, and sending a dagger through its body. It squealed in pain and moved away form her quickly and turned around quickly. She smiled and asked it, "Would you mind staying still while I kill you. I promise, I won't take long. Another few hits, and It will all be over" She giggled and began to stalk once more towards her terrified prey. It truely stood no chance. Most normal mobs could not ever touch her. A few bosses could, but boars such as these would have to get a lucky shot. 

Spoiler

79973 BD:5 CD:12 LD:18 MD:1

Hidden 300/300 21/30
    BD:5+3=Hit! Sword Art Used: Shadow Stitch(3*2 ~ 6 EN) 26-6+1=21 EN
DMG: 7(Base) * (3*2)= 42 DMG

Boar 108/150 
     MD:1-3=Miss

Edited by Hidden

The girl stood at the ready with her dagger. Her power compared to the boar's was a bit overwhelming. Even to her. The boar was a bit angry with her for disturbing its meal, but it should have known better than to be alone in a place like this. The beast charged her, and she sighed, moving briskly to dodge. The boar absolutely had no chance when it came to her speed. She gripped her dagger tighter and immediately moved in fast. In an instant she was upon the boar, slicing it three times before she knocked it over and onto the ground. Another hit or two, and the creature would have no chance. "I told you, it would be best if you just died. Give in" She laughed and bit through her hood and stared at boar from her newfound distance. 

Spoiler

79999 BD:4 CD:2 LD:3 MD:3

Hidden 300/300 16/30
    BD:4+3=Hit! Sword Art Used: Shadow Stitch(3*2 ~ 6 EN) 21-6+1=16 EN
DMG: 7(Base) * (3*2)= 42 DMG

Boar 66/150 
     MD:3-3=Miss

Edited by Hidden

The girl stood in front of the beast with a smile. She stood and pointed her dagger at the beast. "Just think, I am not even at full strength yet. I have not even been able to use my REAL dagger yet, so this on will just have to suffice" She darted forward at full speed, thrusting her dagger into the boar's body. The boar fell down, its health entering the red zone. She stepped forward. The poor boar had not even touched her. It stood no chance from the beginning. it was quite the boring fight, but many fights she had now were boring. She sighed and watched as the boar got back onto its feet, wobbly but still alive. She turned away to ensure nothing else was around, but the area was clear. She would just go back to town or something after this. 

80104 BD:10 CD:6 LD:14 MD:3

Hidden 300/300 11/30
    BD:10+3=HYPER CRIT! Sword Art Used: Shadow Stitch(3*2 ~ 6 EN) 16-6+1=11 EN
DMG: [7(Base) +2(Hyp Crit)] * (3*2)= 54 DMG

Boar 12/150 

Edited by Hidden

Hidden advanced on the creature, using one quick blow to finish it off. In an instant, it was gone. She smiled, as she closed the battle log. She had received some col and a material. It was nice to be rewarded for her hard work. Now she would move back to the town, perhaps go visit Sey at his shop. She moved forward, seeing the starting city in the horizon. She had leveled up in the process, but she did not want to distribute her skill points just yet, she would save them for when she got her familiar. Sey would be helping her with that next. 'Col and a quest done today. I think it was some good progress. It really was not much of an adventure, but the work was done at least right?' She was starting to get closer and closer to the town. She was starting to get hungry anyway, Sey would help her with that. 'He spoils me way too much' 

Spoiler

Battle: 80107 BD:3 MD:6
Loot: LD:7 CD:11

Hidden 300/300 10/30
    BD:10+3=HYPER CRIT! Sword Art Used: Round Accel(2*1 ~ 2 EN) 11-2+1=10 EN
DMG: 7(Base) * (2*1)= 14 DMG

Boar 0/150 
     MD:6-3=Miss

Loot: 450 Col and 1 Material

Edited by Hidden

She moved toward the town quietly, a bit happy with herself. As she neared the town, she looked forward at the gates and seen a strange sight. In the shadows of the trees two players were conversing. One was a red player, and the next was green. They were conversing rather secretive in the darkness. She frowned and crouched down, feeling the game move to shroud her as she crept forward. She found a nearby tree, allowing her to be close enough to hear the players words. "You weren't supposed to make a list!" The red player said, a friendly chuckle in his voice. "I am sorry sir, sorry won't happen again" The greed player replied. The red player chuckled and patted him on the shoulder. "No worries, just dispose of it later" The green man held a list in his hands and he moved it to his side. In his hands were to pieces of paper, the top was what the green player was looking at. "Once we have them we don't need to worry any more. Come on, let me take you back to the base. It's time for your... promotion

Hidden sat staring at the two players. She did not like the way the red player said promotion. He said it smugly. The Green player too one last look at the paper in his hands before thrusting it forward at the red player. "I want the boss to see this! I want more pay for this" The red man took the man's papers in hand and it went ilent as he read. Hidden shuffled uncomfortably as the red man began to speak again. "I shall... deliver these to the boss myself. As for you, we need to get back to base" He patted the green cursored player on the shoulder and the force made the man start walking. The red cursored man looked around, stuffed the papers inside his cloak and followed the man. Hidden was about to follow when she seen the two papers fall from the man's cloak. 'I wonder what they say... In fact I wonder what they are'  She watched as they began to get far enough away that they did not spot her. 'Lets go get those' 

Hidden looked around, before finding the papers again. 'I think it has been long enough I should not be spo-' A shadow was seen ruffling through a tree a bit away from her. Next thing she knew a man was seen protruding the tree, taking one last look around. He paused at the spot Hidden was hiding in, but he turned and follow the two men. He was cloaked and carrying a two-handed claymore. She watched as the man faded into the background and she darted out of her hiding place. Her speed uncovering her layer of stealth. She snatched the two articles of paper in her hand and looked carefully. One had a list of names that she did not recognize. She flipped to the other letter which read about how the man wanted money, and he wanted it now. She frowned at the paper and put it in her inventory. Who should she tell about this? Sey.... He was one that she did not want to bring into any trouble if this was a problem. In fact, the CA would not be for the job. She would need someone that was more serious, and one that was more to the nit and grit of things. 

(Letter)

I've been doing as you asked to the letter for nearly a month now. I request my payment soon as well as a bonus for being kept in the dark. The Black Adder isn't something easily kept quiet, it takes a lot of col to bribe people to keep their mouth shut after all. If I'm not paid tomorrow you can find someone else to work for you.

Edited by Hidden

Domarus.... She hated calling upon him for everything... but this was not a quest. This was something, involving real people. What was this list of names for? Who was Black Adder? She doubted the man would know anything to answer her questions. She felt it would be best to not keep him in the dark about this. Perhaps he knew someone? She could tell Sey, but if this was a serious organization with Red members, too much knowledge could get you killed. "Domarus... Where could I find him at this point in time?" She headed into the town. The green player could walk into this town, but if it was some large organization, then they might have many scouting out around here. 'The first floor would probably not be the place to move around... For now, until I locate Domarus, I need to act natural... perhaps go out and fight another boar, like every other low level. If I am attacked... Well I am one of the faster players of the game. Most likely, they will not catch me' She made a loop around the town, not conscience of every player around her. 

She stopped in a nearby pub, ordered a glass of juice and sat in the corner. Alcohol would only dilute her thoughts, and she needed them to be at their sharpest at all times. She moved to the corner table and sat down, so she faced the rest of the tavern. She opened up her HUD and sent a message to Domarus, explaining for him to meet her... but not on the first floor. She added in that it was urgent, and they needed to speak immediately. "Alright, I just have to wait until he answers back. In the meantime... I don't know. Don't look like a suspicious player?" She had no idea if her thoughts were true, or even if there was a large group of people. She had no idea who the list of people were, and that list appeared to be her only lead.... A connection between a group of players. 'What is similar about them all? If I had the tracking skill, perhaps I could find them quite easily, but I don't have that skill yet. Perhaps Domarus knows someone who does?' 

Hidden moved in towards the plains. She needed to act normal, and most players at this time would be off goofing around, or training in the fields. She would rather pend her time wisely as well and train in the fields. She spotted another nearby boar and she charged forward, her dagger coming out of its sheath. She struck the creature three times and sent it sprawling backwards. It moved up weakly in the grass and looks at its attacker. It looked at her and breathed heavily, obviously angry that she had ruined its lunch. It stamped its hoof before charging her. She grinned and leapt upward, dodging the creature completely. "You are gonna have to do much better than that. Let's go again, for round two" She smield and gripped her dagger tighter, but ensured she was aware of her surroundings. 

Spoiler

BD:10 CD:11 LD:4 MD:5

Hidden 300/300 25/30
    BD:10+3=HYPER CRIT! Sword Art Used: Shadow Stitch(3*2 ~ 6 EN) 30-6+1=25 EN
DMG: 7(Base) +2(Crit) ] * (3*2)= 54 DMG

Boar 96/150 
     MD:5-3=Miss

Edited by Hidden

Hidden smiled as she stared at the boar. She was one hit in, and it was already crumbling down. Now, two more hits and it was finished. She made a step forward, and the boar charged her. She looked upon the oncoming boar, stepped on it face and leapt upward, smashing it into the ground. She landed on the ground with a little too much momentum forward. She stepped forward to catch herself, but then accidentally threw her weapon forward. She sighed, glancing at the boar before going to retrieve it. she pcked it up and tightend her grip on its handle. This blade should not be leaving her hands. She pointed it at the boar and told it, "Rookie mistake, don't think you are going to be lucky enough for it to happen again." She smiled and got in her ready position or the next moves to be made. 

Spoiler

80241 BD:1 CD:11 LD:13 MD:4

Hidden 300/300 25/30
    BD:1 Miss

Boar 96/150 
     MD:4-3=Miss

Edited by Hidden

Hidden stood there for a second, anticipating what the creature would do next. Deciding upon and option, Hidden darted forward. In an instant she was upon the boar, she darted in a different direction and attacked form the side. The pig squealed as her dagger cut through its body like cheese. "time for you to die!" Th pig squealed as it looked terrified. It scrambled away from her and turned to face her again. It had the courage to face her, but not to stand and fight in close range combat. She laughed and wiped the red pixels off of her blade. Something told her if she was ready for her other dagger, this fight would end just after another hit but it would not go on like that. "Alright little piggy, time is running out, time is running out" She was bored with this mob. It was too easy, and even taunting it was getting boring. 

Spoiler

80243 BD:5 CD:5 LD:11 MD:3

Hidden 300/300 19/30
    BD:5+3=Hit!   Sword Art used: Shadow Stitch (3*2 ~ 6 EN)
DMG: 7(Base) * (3*2) =42

Boar 54/150 

Edited by Hidden

Hidden stepped forward, looking at the boar. She spotted a flew players in the distance, but they all appeared to be green players and quite low levels. It appeared if they would try her, they would all fall quickly. She moved in forward and darted to the side of the creature. She stood there for a second before thrusting her weapon in her opponent, and then kicking it away. Its health drained to only a little bit left. "Running out for health now. I think I will just finish you off and start to get the hell out of here." She raised her dagger and made a few jabbing motions. She had become quite confident in her damage recently, which was good for her to have. She just needed to finish her familiar, finish her dagger, and then the real fun would start. She would be one of the best DPS's out there. She looked over to the green players who had just finished their boar, and were now moving her way. 'If they even TOUCH my boar, they are dead' 

Spoiler

80244 BD:6 CD:9 LD:19 MD:1

Hidden 300/300 14/30
    BD:6+3=Hit!   Sword Art used: Shadow Stitch (3*2 ~ 6 EN)
DMG: 7(Base) * (3*2) =42

Boar 12/150 
     MD:1-3=Miss

Edited by Hidden

Hidden darted forward towards the boar and laughed. "Night night, boar" She thrust her dagger into its body and it fell, shattering into tons of pixels. She got a bit of col, but other than that, it was pointless. "Well, let's move back over to the town" She silently made her way back to the town, and found her a secluded area for her to wait for Domarus to reply to her message. 'I really hope he answers soon' "As if on command, a familiar ding of a message popped up. She read the message, and it told her to come to the tenth floor. She nodded, ensured she had the paper item in her inventory. With one final look at the first floor she sighed. "What is going on here on this floor? It is time for me to find out what might be going on.... or at least inform someone else that something is happening" With that she whisked away in a flash of blue light

Spoiler

80245 BD:10 MD:8
Loot: 80246 LD:2 CD:1

Hidden 300/300 14/30
    BD:10+3=Hit!   Sword Art used: Shadow Stitch (3*2 ~ 6 EN)
DMG: 7(Base) +2 * (3*2) =42

Boar 0/150 
     MD:8-3=Miss

Col received: 450

Total col received from mobs:  900 

Edited by Hidden