[PP:F6:NK:Complete] Tranquil Chaos w/Hikoru

Floor six was quite spectacular. A dense jungle area with lush greens and very tall trees. Much of the sunlight is dispersed around the high top canopy of the Floor and there was always something extraordinary going on in the jungle, even when no one is looking or watching. A humid climate can make for some uncomfortable clothing scenarios, however, a well prepared traveler might find the weather welcoming. If not for that, a quick dip in a lake will get you cooled down in no time. With how much this floor is covered in jungle and dense trees, there is always a hiding spot for any person or thing to take refuge. The jungle floor always giving off a sense of majesticness to any traveler. Mestophales had yet to visit this floor, wanting that special opportunity when she could pull herself away from her cat naps. This was a mildly more dangerous floor as well for the cat-woman as she was not quite up to par with the monsters that traversed it. Yet, that did not stop her from stalking and keeping hidden in the trees above. 

She had heard of a certain place in this jungle where there was a lovely waterfall and crystal blue waters. The woman wanted to enjoy such things, maybe even take a nip in those waters as well. She had yet to see any players when she landed from a high tree to the soft lush ground around her. Cat eyes narrowed as she lay prone towards the ground and then stealthily sneaking her way to the waterfall. The scent of the air was filled with the enchanted waterfall and the constant noise it emitted gave off a sound of comfort to the woman. Never in all her days did she think she would visit  a jungle. Biting down on her lower lip and looking around, she began to tease the clothing from her body. Sweeping hands moved towards her menu as she got undressed, that cat tail of hers moving hypnotically left and right as she moved towards the waters. The sun bearing down on her bronze, tiger striped body as she slipped a foot into the cool waters. She shivered delightfully before diving all the way in.  @Hikoru

Edited by Miss_Mestophales

Hikoru was scouting out the 6th floor. Although he had been here just recently, he realized that he didn't have the whole map completed. There was still a bit of the map left, but he came across a beautiful scenic view, with a waterfall. He opened his HUD within the trees, giving him an ominous glow as he read it. He pinned the location, and looked up to listen to the beautiful waterfall, to notice a player swimming. He didn't take nothing of it and ignored it for now, continuing on his direction that he was. As he completed the map, he realized that he had appeared at the top of the waterfall. He came and sat down at the side, the waterfall next to him roaring as he sighed, enjoying the immaculant view that this gave from atop of the world.

As he looked down, he noticed the player again, and saw that it was a woman. He strained his eyes to look, and noticed to realize that she was completely nude. He blushed a deep crimson red and backed away from the edge. He hadn't noticed before because he hadn't been paying attention. But now that he had, he felt that he was intruding. His cape shimmered as he moved back, giving him some cover. He breathed and did his best to calm his racing heart. Even from a distance, he had seen a woman without her clothes, something that he had never seen before. He blushed as he averted his eyes, opening his HUD back up and studying the map, doing his best to bring his mind elsewhere

Hikoru is in Stealth: 26+ on the LD to be found

Giggles and splashes rejoiced as Mestophales played in the water. She had let her body float along the quiet side of the waterfall as she was taken in stream. Her arms moved slightly as her naked form bobbed from the water. Arching her back, her thin and limber form took a dive into the water, feet coming up from below and sinking down into the water where her body disappeared for several moments. Another splash erupted from another corner of the waterfall as Mestophales wet hair stuck to her back, most of her paint coming undone from her body, but that was pretty much a given at this point. She knew for the most part she wouldn't be able to save it. 

A swirl of orange and black rapidly spun around her before dissolving into the water and mixing it back to its natural clear finish. The woman had let her wet body drip as she stood up in the shallow end. Though her paint had come off, most of her feline features had remained. Those stalking eyes, the long nails, the tiger striped tail and the adorable cat ears. She let out a small smile, "I guess this place isn't as popular as I heard it to be. Well that's good news for me cause I can swim alone and free." she laughed to herself, feet kicking the water as she dived once more into the cool pool below. @Hikoru

Hikoru breathed and gave up as he knew that he had no chance of finding any other location to explore. He had finished every other area except for here, and he still had a large blank circle that was in the middle of the waterfall, where the naked woman was swimming. He blushed as he knew he would have to wait here until she left, and decided to make camp up here. It truly was an amazing view, minus the lady who was here. The waterfall gave the beautiful roar of sound, and the nature around the area gave beautiful noises, making it a truly serene place. He breathed and stood slowly, going to look over the edge to see if the woman had left

Hikoru leaned over and saw her swimming, and blushed as he looked away. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. This woman really did trust that she would be alone, and it was his luck that he decided to explore this floor on the same day. He sighed and went to turn around, but as he did he slipped on one of the rocks, and without anything to grab, he fell backwards near the water. Hikoru looked down and saw that he was landing right into the middle of the area. He braced himself as the cool water soon surrounded him as he landed into the water, and stayed down as he hoped the woman wouldn't see him thanks to his cloak. It made him very difficult to see, but he knew that his armor would give him away if she saw it, so he did his best to curl up and cover as much of his armor as he could. @Miss_Mestophales

"La-ta-da-ta..." thin legs splashed the water as she swam and floated in the cool pool of water near the massive waterfall. Her feline eyes closed and all she could hear was the sound of the rumbling waterfall. The water felt great with the humidity this floor gave off and she would announce to herself, this is the best floor in the game so far. It was beautiful and serene and she felt like she could get herself lost in this place and stay for eternity. Wet hair was slicked back as she came up from the water, her legs kicking mildly as she swam to the edge. Hugging the shoreline, the woman turned over her bronze shoulders and saw something falling from the sky and then a splash in the middle of the waters. That...was different? 

The woman shifted her body and leaned back with arms propped up against the edge of the green grass where the water met the land. Her feline eyes sparkled and glistened from the small amounts of light hitting the area as she knew sometime soon, whoever or whatever that was that fell would be rising to the top eventually. But then she bit down on her lower lip out of wonder, could one breathe underwater in Sword Art Online? Was it a skill? Could you drown? These were very much the thoughts on her mind. The woman had pondered such things, it could easily torture someone of the like. But the thing or perhaps it was a person never surfaced. So, Mestophales took in a deep breath, turned her body and dived down into the cool waters again to investigate. 

Eyes open to see a world of blurry blue as she looked around for the strange thing that had fell from the sky. She shifted her naked body and saw a glint of something. It looked shiny and she wanted whatever it was. With her attention brought to the glitter in the water, she moved the swiftness of her legs before the glint had disappeared. She was mildly startled when she saw the thing move and immediately backed away. With her hand on the menu, she summoned her spear. If she had to...she would poke it if it decided to attack. With her spear prepped and ready to strike, she swam towards the thing again and attempted to unravel the shiny. @Hikoru

Hikoru held his breath as long as he could, his eyes shut with concentration. He knew that he could hold his breath for a good duration, but he was starting to run out. The bar of stamina in his top right was starting to flash, and he knew that if he didn't surface soon, he would start to lose health rapidly, and his energy would deplete and he would be unable to escape the water, causing his death in but a few moments, and that's not the way he wanted to die. He turned his body so that his head faced the surface, and kicked off the bottom, propelling himself to the top just as his bar had drained, coming up sputtering and gasping for air.

He ignored the other thought of the naked woman behind him and swam to the bank of the waterfall's pool, and crawled onto land, gasping for breath as he did. There he laid for quite some time, his hood drawn back to show his matter hair as his head was cocked to the side, eyes shut as he did his best to regain his breath and his strength. The impact from the landing had knocked the wind out of him, and then having to hold his breath only made it harder. After a few more moments, his breath was back and he stood up slowly, his cloak now drenched from the water but still making him seem invisible thanks to it's unique ability. And he breathed, pulling his cloak's hood back up and starting to walk away, as if nothing had happened. @Miss_Mestophales

She gasped in water as the thing started to move. She held tight to her spear as the thing began moving towards the surface. Her brows furrowed as it went towards the surface, but all she had mostly seen was moving water. Her eyes peered into the depths looking for what it could have been. Maybe a giant fish or something? Just the thought made her stomach growl with hunger as swimming was causing a great appetite. She swam upwards ascending towards the surface and taking in a deep breath of air. Her ears twitched and moved as she looked around, something had came upon the land. She moved quickly while still holding her spear. Was it a person moving about in all that mess? 

Water in her eyes as she quickly started swimming again towards dry land. Her wet body moved with the rough waters as she dragged her body out of the water and onto the basking warm land and the grass tickling in between her fingers. Her cat eyes peered into the darkness, "[censored], I don't see anything. What could that have been? Maybe if I get lucky...?" The woman stood up and shouted, "Hey!" With a twist of her arm, she shot the Spear in her hand towards whatever the thing was although all she saw was a blob of darkness, and hopefully the spear would land and strike to get their attention. If it was a person, then they had some explaining to do for trying to peep at her goodies. This was supposed to be a private get-away, but then again, she honestly wouldn't mind the company. @Hikoru

Hikoru turned to see a spear flying towards him. Quickly moving, he backflipped, his <<Acrobatics>> mod activating and helping him to balance. He landed on a nearby rock, and moved swiftly, his <<Sneak Attack>> Mod activating as well, and soon unsheathed his dagger and held it, the sharp end of the blade facing backwards and the cold but unsharpened steel of the weapon touched her neck. He breathed deeply, and avoided looking at anything but into her eyes, in which he glared daggers at her, his eyes giving a cold-as-steel look, feeling malice

"I don't know who you are, nor do I care." He said as he breathed once more, his strength starting to return. "But don't try and hit me with a flimsy attack like that. If you try it again, I will not hesitate to leave you here to die, do you understand?" He said, then lifted the blade off of her neck and turned around, breathing and making sure his cloak was up, and prepared to leave. He had to reason to be here, and as he opened his HUD and checked, and the patch that he had been missing had been filled, and the map was complete. He gave a small sigh of satisfaction and started to make his way back towards the teleporter on this floor. @Miss_Mestophales

Cold steel neared her neck, she did not fear the thing that now turned into a male player. She had wondered how he did that neat trick and ignored everything else about the way he talked down to her, to threatening her life. Wet body moved as he moved away from her after he made his peace. She lifted the spear and twirled it before it dematerialized back into her inventory. Bright cat eyes looked over him and she purred lowly as he was walking away, her ears twitching, tail twisting and curving, that grin appearing on her face. "Right," she said to herself and started a small jog to catch up to him, if she wanted to keep all nine of her lives, she probably wouldn't pounce him. 

But she did catch up to him and gave a playful growl, which was kinda weird considering most of her paint had come off from the lake shower. "Hey! Hold on a minute, come back friend!" The woman shot forward and was standing in front of him, nude as can be and mildly dripping the excess water from her body. Matted hair stuck to her face still as she grinned that Cheshire cat grin of hers, "Hey, sexy. I got a quick question, were you spying on a me while I was swimming naked, or did you just by chance find me swimming out there and decide to take a little plunge. Were you trying to cop a feel or something? I'm merely curious, I promise I won't go back into town with you yelling that you are a pervert or anything," she said with coy, cat eyes looking over him. @Hikoru

Hikoru sighed as he heard the woman try and catch up to him, and he looked at her matted face and eyes, and avoided looking as he saw that she had still not put on any of her equipment. He grit his teeth as she called for him, and he turned and continued to walk. He stopped moving when she called him 'sexy' and started to feel the tinge of a blush on his cheeks. No woman had ever called him that, and he was unsure as to how to react to it. He just mentally slapped himself and continued to walk as she asked why he was there, and he sighed.

"If you must know, it's because I have been trying to fill my map out for this floor. I have just finished it, and now I can move onto floor seven's map and fill that out. You just happened to be here the day I decided to scout around the area." He said. and he grit his teeth as he heard the dripping water coming from her. "And could you have some decency and put on some clothes?" He asked, quite irritated. He didn't want to have to worry about accidentally peeking, or having the woman given the wrong idea of him towards her. He had honestly never come into a situation like this before and was unsure of how to handle it. But at the moment he would just try to make this as normal as he could, and hoped the woman wouldn't try anything on him, or else he knew that his blush would break through his stone-cold attitude and burn brighter than a beacon. @Miss_Mestophales

"Map data, huh? Were you trying to map me out as well?" she laughed with such an expression on her face, dripping from head to toe still. With her black nails and slender fingers, she moved them through her matted hair and brushed it back. He was right though, she was pretty damn naked and she looked down at her boobs and covered herself up, "What's wrong? Not a fan of wet pus-" she had stopped herself, "Ya know, that line always makes a bigger splash when I have my tiger paint on. I suppose it can't be helped now." Moving her hand over her menu, she was once again draped in her armor only to humor the player who was trying very hard not to stare.

"It's ok to look. I'm not gonna slap you in the face or anything for looking at me. I am sure it's nothing you haven't seen before, but I admire your gentlemen take on the situation. Now then, excuse me for being rude and throwing my spear. In my defense, you did splash down where I was swimming and I thought you were some kind of Cthulhu rising from the depths. I had to make sure you were not a monster. So I apologize. My name is Miss Mestophales! Meow!!! That's right!" She said, doing a few back flips before landing on her feet and stretching out her hands in a ta-da~ fashion.

"What's your name, Cutie?" She grinned, he appeared a little more tamed now that she was fully dressed. Well, mostly of her bits were covered at least. Still mildly wet, but her tanned skin would be dry soon enough. @Hikoru 

Edited by Miss_Mestophales

Hikoru let out a small sigh of relief as she finally put on some clothes. He did his best to ignore the comment that she had said, but he felt the tinge of a blush coming over his cheeks again, and he pulled his cloak up higher, doing his best to hide it. She apologized for what she did and he gave a nod, breathing and feeling the tinge of his cheeks dissapear, pulled down his hood to reveal his raven-black hair and matching-colored glasses. He gave a nod and turned slowly

"It's fine, just... don't over-react like that. Make sure you know what your hitting before you go before such a flimsy attack as that. Be confident with your attacks if your going to try anything like that." He said, and slowly shook his head no as he said that she said it wasn't anything he had seen before, but he decided to not comment on that. He gave her a moment to introduce herself, and he gave a nod, then pulled up his cloak once more, using his Unique Skill to dissapear into his shadow below him, soon sinking into the ground and out of sight. A few moments later, he appeared on a nearby branch, and threw his dagger over her shoulder to gain her attention, and jumped down, backflipping and landing with grace as his cloak flowed around him. "Hikoru, Master of Shadows. Pleasure to make your acquaintance." @Miss_Mestophales

Mestophales clapped her hands and her grin brightened more and more, "That was a neat trick! Master of Shadows, huh? That's quite the title. I am Mestophales! Master of Cuteness!" she said once more swinging her arms out in a ta-da~ fashion, "Oh wait. I just introduced myself." She had seen his aerial flurry and his skills had been shown off, the woman squinted her eyes and then rolled forward placing her hands on the ground, her hair coming into her face, "Can you do this?" she said doing a handstand, then slowly she moved one hand out off the ground to show off she could balance herself with ease. She placed her free hand down and 'walked' towards Hikoru, her bare feet in the air as she moved. 

She laughed as her body began to bend backwards, showing her limber body as her feet planted themselves in the ground once again. She flicked her hair and moved towards him with a playful hop, cat ears twitching and her tail moving back and forth with a no current beat or rhythm to it. "Mmm, so...wanna join me for a swim? It would be boring to go back to town now that I have a new friend! And you can always do that map data stuff tomorrow or something. Come on, keep me company~ You can tell me more about yourself and I can tell you something about me. We can be buddies! Sounds fun, right?" @Hikoru

Hikoru watched as she asked if he could do a handstand, and he shook his head no as she somewhat hand-walked toward him. She bent over backward and landed on her feet in front of him, then continue to bound around him, giving him curious stares which he wasn't so certain about. He backed away a pace or two to keep some space, as he didn't like how close she seemed to be getting. He was about to continue forward, when she asked if he would go swimming, and his cheeks tinged red. If she meant swimming as she had done before... No, no he couldn't do that. He still would think of Ariel... He coughed and looked at the girl. He could at least let himself take a break. He had done a bit of work today and needed the break.

"Fine, I will, but on one condition..." He said, and looked at the girl with a serious look. "No swimming naked. That's not something on my agenda." He said as he turned around and started back towards the waterfall. "If I even hear the de-materialization sound, I'm gone. You've seen my ability, and you know how well I can blend into the wilderness around here." He said, knowing well and good that she should hopefully have a fair idea of what he could do. He walked to the edge of the waterfall and sat down at the water's edge, getting into an almost meditative-like stance as he enjoyed the soothing sound of the waterfall. @Miss_Mestophales

"What? Seriously? No naked splashy-splashy fun? I guess I have no choice if I want company." She agreed to his terms as they walked back to the beautiful waterfall, "Would it be fine if I at least stripped down to just the bikini top and panties? Cause this armor thing isn't that great in the water..." She watched as Hikoru sat there in his state and she looked at him with weird looks while his eyes were closed. Was he trying to meditate or something? 

The woman dipped her feet into the water and sunk towards the bottom removing the armored parts of her clothing. She was still very much clothed to his stipulations...at least for the moment. She giggled in thought, jumping out of the water and pouncing him towards the ground, but after an attack made on him earlier, he probably would have slit her throat if she attempted such a thing. The woman came up for air once again, her hair streaked back as her ears twitched playfully. She swam towards the edge where he was sitting and floated, "Hey! Hikoru! Come swim with me. We can go under the waterfall and play! You wonder if there is a secret passage behind there or something? You wanna go look? Do you wanna do that with me, Hikoru? Hikoru! Hey!" the woman was attempting to get his attention, eventually her legs did splashing movements as she plopped her wet body next to him and drew her face ever so close to his. If he should open his eyes, she would lick his nose and smile. @Hikoru

Hikoru listened as the young woman entered the water, and he breathed through his nose deeply as he let his mind calm. Things had gone well good for him so far, other than the woman's inconvenience in her idea of bathing. He breathed in deeply, then let out a sigh, ignoring everything else but the roaring of the waterfall in his ears. He soon zoned out, and entered his mind once again. The last time he had entered had been at his <<Calming the Soul>> Quest, which has seemed like long ago. He looked at the four doors there, and saw that they were closed and looking fine. He enjoyed the feeling of the shadows around him, the darkness. It comforted him, even as he was in the open.

But his concentration was interrupted as the girl that was swimming near him started calling his name, and soon he became conscious of the girl prodding him to go swimming. He gave a small sigh and grit his teeth. "Fine, if it will shut you up for a few minutes then fine." He said as he opened his eyes and noticed the girl was close. He scooted over, and ignored that she was in her undergarments and took off his cloak, putting on some beginner armor that he still had, and stood, diving into the water and swimming towards the waterfall. @Miss_Mestophales

"Oh goody!" the woman clapped when he agreed although the term would more be inclined to be 'forced' to go with her to investigate the waterfall. Along the way, Mestophales swam close to Hikoru, a big smile on her face as she moved. Using her legs to propel herself, she giggled and arched her body as she fell forward making a big splash in the general direction of the player. Her cat eyes beamed up at him, still that big goofy smile on her face as she splashed water all over. She sank her head into the water and bolted for the waterfall as she came around the splashing liquid. Crystal blue water fell over the tall cliff as she looked up into the sky with a mild squint. 

"So you think there is anything behind this waterfall, nya?" she yelled out to Hikoru. Water glistening over her body as she smoothed the matted hair back from her face. Long slender arms and legs propelled her forward through the water as she dipped behind the waterfall. Behind there was a small hidden cove, perhaps deep enough for a cave entrance but it was dark and foreboding and the sun did not find anywhere to pursuit the darkness. She lifted her wet body up at the mouth of the cave, her finger curving around her butt as she pulled the scrunched up panties from the crack of her ass. Using both hands, she twisted her hair and drained it of the watery contents, causing it to frizz up. She placed both hands on her hips and looked back to see if Hikoru had followed, "Pretty dark in here. I think I might make this my new home!" @Hikoru

Hikoru swimmed for the waterfall silently. The water was cold and he didn't like it, but now that he was here he had to go through with what he said. He ignored the playful splashing of the girl next to him, and he sighed as he missed the comfort of his cloak. He had come to love it in his time of using it, and he wished that he would have decided to wear it now. But he felt like it would have weighed him down, something he didn't entirely trust, and now he regretted his decision, as it would have helped to avoid the water in his eyes from the constant splashing. He dived under the waterfall and soon came up behind it, seeing the cave that the woman was speaking about.

"Interesting..." He muttered. He was about to climb up right behind the woman, when she decided to pull her underwear out of her crack, and he blushed and moved over so he wouldn't have to stare at it as he got up. He got up and looked around. He didn't have Night Vision, which made it difficult to see where he was going. He gave a small sigh and opened his HUD, putting on his new Amulet, Shadow's Eye to replace his old amulet. He took a moment and put his normal armor and cloak back on as well, seeing that he may need them. He moved forward, his hand being lead by the wall and looked at the girl curiously. "You going to stand there or come with me?" He asked, continuing on in the darkness. @Miss_Mestophales

Armor Re-equipped, and Shadow's Eye equipped in place of Eclipsed Pendant: -2 ACC and -1 EVA, +3 LD

"I think I am going to stand here," she said with a small grin on her face just to tease him a little. Rolling her eyes, her wet feet began to slosh against the cold ground. Being away from the sun, and despite the humidity from the jungle, there was only cold breath of wind in this odd lair. The woman was not scared of the darkness, she rarely had any fears of anything, but she did enjoy teasing boys and men alike. So she moved next to Hikoru, her hand sweeping across his hand, and her fingers began to interlock with his own. 

"So we don't get lost," she said playful grin on her face as she titled her shoulder up. She would walk hand and hand with him through this unseeable entrance. Flashing her smile at him and then peering into the darkness ahead. She had wondered how deep this thing could go and she was not one for being attached to someone for too long. Her fingers moved from his hand and she lifted up a small rock. She tossed it in front of her a few times before throwing it with all her might into the darkness. Her cat ears twitched and they remained silent to see how long it would take the rock to hit the ground, or if it would bounce against a wall. There was no sound which was somewhat peculiar, "Did you hear the drop off? I think it would be best if we watched our step, we could fall down or something. Now, if we could only light a torch or something." @Hikoru

Hikoru walked through the darkness slowly, keeping his hand on the wall as he walked. He felt something touch his hand, and he went to recoil but realised a firm grip was on his hand, and he blushed as he realized it was the woman deciding to try and keep them together. He avoided eye contact and continued to walk quietly, feeling her tug and slow him down to a pace he didn't want to walk. The woman threw a rock and he heard it bounce, but soon it stopped and it could no longer be heard. He didn't trust the sound of it, but he knew that he would have to see if he could find anything.

"Stay here for a moment." He said, as he slowly shuffled forward. He watched his footing and made sure to avoid anything that felt like a steep incline, indicating that a hole was nearby. He continued this way for a few moments, until his hand felt a sudden turn, a perfect ninety-degree angle. He followed the wall, and soon came across the handle, and suddenly two torches on either side of the door above his head appeared, lighting the cave and giving it an ominous glow. He knew exactly what he was looking at, and he opened his HUD to write down the location. After he did so, the information soon materialized into a map, and he grabbed it from the air, placing it into his inventory. He turned to the woman who was only a few feet away, compared to what he thought was a half of a mile. "Don't go in, this is a Sub-Dungeon. Neither you or I are prepared for this. I have it written down, and me and a few of my Guild-Mates will probably go in and tackle it at a later date." He said, then muttered to himself "At least spending time with this woman was worth my time..." He said, and turned to start to leave the cave. @Miss_Mestophales

ID: 78938

LD: 20+4=24 (Advanced Sub-Dungeon Found) [Turned into a Map]