[PP:F6:NK:Complete] Tranquil Chaos w/Hikoru

"Must. Resist. Urge. To. Pounce..." Mestophales thought as she was given the command to stay. Like a good kitty, she didn't do exactly what he said and started to follow him. She had only taken a few steps forwards when the cave seemed to light up with torches, "How convenient..." she muttered as the hot fires engulfed the cones showing the way to a door. Her eyes beamed in the darkness, and she wanted to see what was inside but Hikoru had turned around spouting his warning that it was a sub dungeon and that he and his guild would venture to it at a later date.

"Wait a minute here...Hey! Without me, you wouldn't even have been persuaded to come out this far. So I get half, or you take me with you and your guild when you do this dungeon run. It's only fair and proper, ya know?" She had turned and bolted forward throwing her hands out before he could take another step forward. Her slender arms were stretched out blocking his path from continuing any further, "Do we have a deal, or do I need to flash you until you nosebleed to death?" Her expression was that of one made from pure mischief and torture. She knew she could make this guy squirm, the constant stuttering and blushing told her he wasn't used to such women being so bold. @Hikoru

Hikoru raised an eyebrow as he finally realized that the girl had followed him, something he didn't really like. He wanted her to be safe, and yet she ignored him, something he was really annoyed by. Then she yelled at him that he should share the loot, or some with them, or else she would block him and flash him, which caused him to blush. He hid his face and looked down at the ground for a moment. How could he make this possible? He wanted to get the guild more col and materials, but how could he do that if he didn't, this woman wouldn't let him leave and he would be stuck looking at her body in ways he didn't want to. He thought for a moment, then thought of an idea.

"Alright. But I have my own condition. Don't act like you did at all here today when you come. No bickering, you listen to orders, and you stop acting like... whatever you are. You are a normal person, and if you want to live then you'll have to listen to what I and the others say. And if you try and flirt with any of my boys, or do anything that i've seen today, we will leave you behind, and I will make sure you don't enter this Sub-Dungeon. Do you understand?" He said, eyeing her with all seriousness. If she wanted to do this, she would meet his standards for this, and if she said no, then he would leave here without making any promises.

Arms over her chest, the woman had leaned on her right foot. This guy was verbally assaulting her with all this weird information about orders and something else. She was not quite listening, and was rather bored by his constant droning of something or another. She knew he was speaking and she nodded her head up and down quickly while half-ass listening to him, though her mind was on other things...like getting a look at his package again. She smiled,  "...Do you understand?" The woman blinked her eyes several times and saluted him, "Yes Sir, Mr. Lord of Shadows, I accept your standards and shall be a good girl while you do your stuff! Now then, since that is settled, I suppose we part ways from here? I should really be getting back to a safe zone, and..." the woman stretched her arms out and yawned giving a half lidded gaze, "I think it's time for a cat nap. It was nice meeting you. Be sure to message me when you and your friends go on this dungeon quest, ok?" With a small wave of her hand, the woman started for the back of the cave where the door was and then she began to gather speed and drove through the waterfall back in the water below causing a small splash, her body disappearing and eventually fading from sight as she left for home. 

Thread Rewards: 1 SP Each, +200 Col Each
Special: Hikoru: Floor 6 Advanced Dungeon Map Data