{PP-F1} Lords of Lies -Atzo and myself- <Secret medicine of the forest>

Domarus heard of a quest that was done on the first floor that he had missed.  Therefore he had decided to clear that quest today and get it out of the way.  His goal was to clear all the quests, whether solo or not.  Eventually he'd have them all cleared out and the experience would push him forward.  After all the quests were dealt with he'd simply grind mobs when he had the chance.  This way he would continue to gain levels as well as collect col and materials.  Domarus walked through the forest, wearing Hopebreaker of course.  However it was not the complete set.  The gauntlet's and shoulder pieces were not there, revealing the black chainmail that sat beneath that.  Instead he had an item he had crafted long ago that enhanced his LD.  Part of the quest was to collect an item, and to get it one needed to get a high LD.  Therefore he'd like to increase his chances as much as possible so he could get out of here swiftly.  Keres was behind him today, wearing her usual maids outfit.  Porvós, her flaming snake was wrapped around her torso, while Rhozarth flew above them.  The familiar was keeping an eye out for their targets at sky level while Domarus and Keres looked at ground level.  Domarus wished to get this quest over with as soon as possible so he could move on to another one.  As he walked he soon heard Rhozarth give a cry and looked up to his familiar.  So they had reached the area?  Rhozarth flew down and landed on Domarus' shoulder, nodding to the designated area.  Domarus nodded and moved forward.  This should be easy.

@Atzo

Edited by Domarus

The first floor had lost its luster to Atzo. Still he found himself there. His information broker had informed him of some people that were traversing the land, they were interesting. They were seemingly a couple, male and female. One was rumored to be similar to Atzo though Atzo didn’t know how. He often heared their names in junction with each other when he heard rumors and listened in on conversations. Domarus. Who was this man? What made the two of them so similar? Finally he saw the group, The man in armour, the woman in a maid’s outfit. He thought back to Raina surprising him in a maid outfit when he was in his mansion. He knew that the Dragon saw him, he was walking toward them after all, and the dragon had flown overhead. He positioned himself just out of their sight as he walked. He wanted to gain more observations before he confronted the two.

@Domarus

Rhozarth's eyes were now on the player who attempted to stay out of range of Domarus' gaze.  It watched the player for a while before switching it's gaze back to the original target.  When Domarus drew near to the area Rhozarth landed on his shoulder, making a low growl, informing him of another player's presence.  Rhozarth would not show him where as it would alert the player to their knowledge.  Domarus in turn didn't move.  If the player made any wrong movements Rhozarth would inform Domarus of his or her location and he would take them out.  Or at least keep Keres from dying or getting captured.  In the meantime he'd focus on destroying the quest monsters.  He drew his massive ax and approached the four Nepents.  The plant creatures took note of him and tried to move over to attack him, though their movement was slow due to their legs being roots.  Keres stayed behind and smiled as Domarus went to destroy the monsters.  Domarus didn't wait as he rushed up and swung his massive battle ax through the air as one would when chopping up firewood, and released his sword art into the four, utterly destroying all four, breaking past their pathetic mitigation easily.  After they shattered Domarus grunted.  Pathetic monsters were so annoying.  He used his weakest sword art and they were utterly destroyed with no chance.  However the tricky part was soon to come:  He needed to kill the stronger one, and hope he gained the item.  While he fought, Rozarth kept an eye on the player spying on them.

Spoiler

ID#  79076  BD:  9  Sword art used:  Smash  -Rank 1   x2   -4-

Domarus  550/550  51/54
Nepentx4  0/15  -15+1x2-5=27 dmg

@Atzo

Edited by Domarus

The beast growled, it was a signal of some kind. Atzo knew that, based on the silence that was heard when the dragon flew overhead. Looks like his cover was blown. He shifted into view of the two players, walking their direction he left his normal relaxed expression, his bases well covered, his mask on firm. “You must be the rumored Domarus.” Atzo said, a sly smile showing his wolfish teeth. “I have heard quite a bit about you. though , I am curious as to if those rumors hold true” He knew he was stopping the players on their journey, though he knew that he would just push past him. Domarus looked strong, that was for sure. But Atzo didn't care If they wanted to push past him he wouldn’t stop him. But he knew that if they did that then He would win. Maybe Domarus saw it that way too, maybe he didn’t. 

@Domarus

Domarus heard the noise of rustling bushes indicating that a player was approaching.  Rhozarth gave no warning or attack cry which meant he was not attacking.  Domarus turned as the player spoke and though unseen with his helmet, he cocked an eyebrow upon the words.  So rumors were spreading about him eh?  Unless fate was cruel there couldn't possibly be any rumors of his darker self, as those he had revealed it to either didn't care, or were destroyed.  And that was only a handful of players.  One who had gone inactive, and one who had decided to stay out of sight after the incident.  Those two and Vex, his current hostage, were the only survivors.  However Vex seemed to be close to becoming his servant.  Who knows what would happen next.  Domarus chuckled, his voice deeper than normal and metallic, all thanks to the helmet.
     "The accuracy would depend on the rumors being said about me."  He noticed the odd way the player smiled, almost animal like.  Whether it was just a personality quirk, or some form to intimidate Domarus, it held absolutely no effect on him.  Keres was intrigued by this stranger.  He also had red hair, though his eyes were normal, unlike Domarus'.  The player was around average height and didn't seem fazed by Domarus' much larger height.  Which meant that either he was very brave, or like Domarus, didn't care.  However, the more she looked at the player, the more she felt Domarus could overpower him physically in this world.  And especially in the real world.  While Domarus was a bit slender in build he was surprisingly strong, and his armor was designed to make him appear extremely strong and with a larger build as well.  That, plus it's dark appearance, it's aura, and the alteration to the voice.  It was all a device to create an intimidation factor for when he was in combat.
     "However, while you may know my name, you have yet to introduce yours."

@Atzo

Atzo chuckled “Oh, you would be correct. I am Atzo, The Man with Many Faces. It is a pleasure to meet you.” He bowed slightly. “I have no doubt that I would be unknown to you, though nothing is impossible” He looked to Keres and bowed to her as well, though he didn't know her name. “If you don't mind, I would like to accompany you on your journey. If for no other reason than to Observe.” He wasn’t sure if that was the right way to ask that question, though at this point he didn't care. He was internalizing too much, it wasn’t the farthest he had gone, that was much farther off in fact. Though he was aware that he needed to be careful, save he accidently switch all emotion off. In his armour a face could be briefly seen attempting to push its way out. Though it only lasted for about ten seconds. Atzo didn't seem to notice it. 

@Domarus

Spoiler

bc0a53efb4958b63b47b6e61e43bdf5e.jpg.a962e6ddd7aaab2d9c375270b160bf52.jpg

Edited by Atzo

The player identified himself as Atzo, and as Domarus expected he had heard nothing of this player.  Soon enough he would have Aereth scout out the names of all active players in Aincrad so that he would always be informed.  Regardless he was here to learn about this player.  His title was intriguing as well.  Man of many faces.  This could be metaphorical, but seeing as how this game has proven some incredible feats it could also be literal.  Domarus wouldn't know until he dug in deep.  When he bowed to Domarus, he nodded and Keres bowed.  When the player bowed to Keres she giggled for a second before shaking her head.
     "No need to bow to me master Atzo."  Domarus wasn't fazed by this response.  She always liked to submit herself to other's will, so long as Domarus allowed it that is.  When the player mentioned that he would like to accompany Domarus for the purpose of observing he nearly scoffed aloud but didn't.  If this player is a freeloader then this could be annoying.  Although...  It's more likely he wishes to gain info on me than tactics and parts of the game.  More likely especially since he had admitted to the fact that he had heard rumors about Domarus.  He didn't remove the possibility that the player knew more than rumors and was wishing for something a bit more, but regardless he had a choice to make.  And he needed to think about his reputation as well.  If this player started talking to others he could have a real problem.
     "I don't mind company.  However if you'll be observing me, it only makes sense that I in turn observe you.  If you are fine with this than I see no reason as to why we shouldn't."  Suddenly he heard another rustling sound and the Repent Variant arrived and Domarus could see the objective.  Of course he really couldn't do anything to obtain it besides kill it and hope for the best.  The creature rushed at him and struck with all it's force.  However it's damage was no more than one point.  Domarus grunted at it's weak and frail data and released a sword art on the beast, sending the plantlike creature far out of view before shattering into crystals.  Then the loot menu popped up showing that he had obtained the required item and cleared the quest.  Looks like his luck was still high it seemed.  He turned to Atzo.  
     "Not sure what level, build and strength you are, so most likely we'll be gathering materials rather than my usual mob grinding."
@Atzo

Spoiler

ID#  79104  BD:  9  LD:  15+3=18  MD:  9  Sword art used:  R1   x2   -2
Domarus:  549/550  53/55
Nepent Varient:  0/15  -15+1x2-5=27 dmg-
Quest item received

Edited by Domarus

“That is a reasonable trade” Atzo said nodding to Domarus. “I would be unfair of me to analyze someone without giving them the chance of analyzing me.” He watched as Domarus attacked a monster. “ In terms of level I am 11, I am sure I do not amount to you in that regard. I will help you fight however I can.” This man was indeed strong in combat though Atzo was not concerned with physical strength as most people were. His observations and battles took place in the mind of those around him. And in his own mind. “For someone as high level as yourself to be soloing, even if it is just on low level monsters, it can be dangerous. I am surprised that you would be as quick to solo as you seem to be.” He knew of many people, high and low level, who had fallen to soloing. “This may be a strange question, Mr. Domarus, but what is the way you would like me to gain your trust?"

@Domarus

Edited by Atzo

He listened as Atzo mentioned how it was a reasonable trade and easily accepted this info.  This meant that he had nothing to hide.  However Domarus knew that this would be the sort of thinking he would make as well.  Domarus never let something like this sway him over to trust the other person.  He always analyzed, observed, watched and tested until there was nothing left to confirm.  Even then he still kept an eye on others.  Never fully trust anyone was something he had learned.  Keres was the only exception to this rule, for obvious reasons to Domarus.  He mentioned his level to the player and when he called Domarus a high level he laughed freely into the air and shook his head.
     "I'm no high level.  I'd say mediocre compared to others.  Midway between the weak and the strong I think.  And as far as the mobs themselves I've done a few experiments after they were updated and figured out how they work.  At my current level they aren't too much of a threat, however as my level rises, it will become increasingly difficult to take them down.  Unless I wish to start purchasing potions every time I go monster grinding, it may reach the point where I can no longer grind.  Until I get the charge skill that is.  Those monsters however were from a quest and were set to a specific level."  When Atzo asked Domarus the method in which Domarus wished to gain his trust he stopped.  Why ask this question.  Domarus knew that the best way to earn someone's trust is to just be with them more and more without doing something suspicious or wrong.  To outright ask how one would go about earning someone's trust was either stupid or just risky.  However to point this fact out would be risky for Domarus as well.  Domarus turned back to look at the player, the red glow in his visor automatically flashing for half a second.
     "If you have nothing to hide then no method is required.  To simply be with me and show me your trustworthy will be enough.  Those who are innocent have no need to hide."  Keres watched the conversation between the two figures before she heard a sound in the bushes.  Something leaped at her and she backflipped out of the way, Porvós slithering off of her mid air and struck at the creature that attacked her.  It was a large panther with red eyes, and it appeared to have a partner.  After attacking it the creature backed off, allowing Porvós time to return to it's mistress.  Rhozarth hovered between the animals and Keres while Domarus rushed over.  He swung his ax at the two panthers but they narrowly dodged his attack, leaping back and hissing.  Rhozarth's flames intensified as the battle was about to begin.

Spoiler

ID#  79194  BD:  1+3=4  MD:  3

Domarus:  540/540  53/54
Two Panthers:  270/270  81 dmg each

Color code: 1st color= max  2nd color= half  3rd= low
Health:  Green  Orange  Red
Energy:  Blue  Purple  Black
Monster:  Yellow  Orange  Red

@Atzo

Edited by Domarus

Atzo listened intently to what Domarus said, and thought for a second. “I have to say I disagree with you. Though who have nothing to hide, while yes they are innocent, they are also ignorant and naïve. Take a man I met a while back, Dominion was his name. The man had no sense of wrong and thus yes he was innocent. I would argue that some people can be innocent even if they have things to hide. I assume that you have things to hide and yet until I am proven otherwise I shall believe you to be innocent.” He looked at the Panthers, removed Misguidance from its sheath and activated Cyclone. Hitting the Panther dead on with help of his mirrored blade. “You say to gain your trust one must be around you, thus I will strive to assist you when I am needed.” He jumped back knowing that he would be the target of the monsters attacks. Though Atzo seemed to have no fear, not only masked by the faces but also the small fear he had was calmed by his armour.

ID# 79209

Spoiler

Battle 8+2=10 (Hit) [Dmg=5*4=20]

Stats

Spoiler

Domarus:  540/540  53/54 [hate 0]

Atzo 220/220 HP | 18/22 En | 3 Eva | 1 Bleed | 1 light Momentum | 1 Savvy [hate 1]

Panther 2: 270/270 81 dmg

@Domarus

Edited by Atzo

Atzo gave Domarus a different point of view on the topic, one that even he hadn't thought about yet.  This gave Domarus something to think about, but not only that it made Domarus wonder.  How far had Atzo thought about this subject?  And why would he need to study and think this deeply?  He could be overthinking it but he wished to remain cautious.  Regardless he ultimately finished with how Domarus was feeling.  To assume the other party is guilty until proven innocent.  Honestly Domarus could care less about those who weren't willing to get their hands dirty and just hide behind other players.  When the player charged in and struck the two panthers Domarus turned to look at him, noticing the faces that were appearing in his cloak.  Fierce, almost demonic in appearance.  This didn't faze Domarus but it did interest him in what the player's true personality was now.  Unfortunately this attack drew their hate towards the other player and not to Domarus.  Thus when Domarus charged forward and swung his blade they leaped after Atzo not Domarus.  Growling in frustration, he watched as the monsters charged Atzo.  He was surprised to see the player dodging their swift attacks and then recalled that the player had light armor on.  Perhaps he had the evasion bonus in that case.  Domarus repositioned his ax again as he prepared to land a devastating blow against the monsters on his next hit.  Looks like his luck had run out.  Time to rely on skill he thought.  He had heard of a skill called concentration that he planned to obtain that gave an extra boost of accuracy.  Once he had it, landing hits would be far easier.

Spoiler

ID#  79194  BD:  1+3=4  MD:  6-3=3  -1 energy miss

Domarus:  540/540  52/54
@Atzo:  220/540  12/22

Panther One:  250/270  81 dmg each
Panther Two:  
270/270  81 dmg each

Edited by Domarus

Domarus had stopped talking, much to Atzo’s surprise. Not that Atzo let on to it. A master of deception, Atzo have been playing this game for a long time. He had perfected the art of hiding what he felt, controlling his emotions and manipulating people with nothing more than words. The legend beside him was completely unknown to Atzo though it seemed he had driven him into analysis, that or he was focused on Combat. Atzo looked into Misguidance’s mirrored surface for a brief moment after he eloquently dodged the Panthers attack. He saw nothing but himself. The greatest demon that tormented him. Looking back to the fight, Atzo saw an opportunity and swiftly took it. Activating Cyclone once more he attacked by week spot in the monsters code. It’s health bar dropping more so than before. “One must not be too tied up in though, Mr. Domarus, it can cloud the mind if one has too much to focus on.” Atzo gave Domarus a sly smirk once again showing his canine teeth. It was wonderful to be able to let of the intimidating insults he could deal without them truly being insults.

ID# 79271 

Spoiler

Battle 9+2+1(Light momentum)=12 (crit +1) [Dmg=(5+1)*4=24]

Stats

Spoiler

Domarus:  540/540  52/54 [hate 0]

Atzo 220/220 HP | 14/22 En | 3 Eva | 1 Bleed | 1 light Momentum | 1 Savvy [hate 3]

@Domarus

Edited by Atzo

Atzo's words were heard by Domarus and Keres both.  However to Keres it was just a comment.  To Domarus on the other hand, while he didn't grasp the full meaning behind the words he was able to discern some of it.  Atzo's mind was running, his gears turning.  Much like Domarus' own mind was working on deciphering the player fighting with him.  He decided to miss on his attacks to see how the player would fight.  He did have the hate now.  As the player struck at the mob Domarus would take a look at his blade.  A cruelly designed blade that belonged in the hands of a killer.  If Atzo was looking for a reaction from Domarus he'd get none, not just because of his helmet, but because Domarus saw nothing.  The sword had no effect on Domarus.  Then after Atzo's attack Domarus charged in and struck at the monsters, keeping his blade just off enough to keep from hitting the monsters.  After his 'failed' attack he chuckled.
     "I don't have an issue with processing.  Think of it as a magnifying glass:  All focused towards one single goal and nothing more."  The two panthers charged Atzo, striking with their claws and snapping their jaws at him when near swiftly, attempting to get a hit on him.  The monsters were vicious and did not retreat.  They pushed faster and harder in hopes to overcome the player with sheer willpower.
     "And try not to talk much in combat.  Conversations can be a little distractions, unless you're somehow able to multitask as if it were nothing.  However I have yet to see someone like that."  When he was done, Atzo should have made his move and thus he would prepare to charge in again to make another strike.  He was considering if he should actually hit the monster this time since faking his attacks too much might cause the player to grow more suspicious.

Spoiler

ID#  79446  BD:  2+3=5  MD:  3-3=1  -1 Energy miss-

Domarus:  540/540  51/54
@Atzo:  220/540  14/22

Panther One:  226/270  81 dmg each
Panther Two:  
270/270  81 dmg each

Edited by Domarus
  • 2 weeks later...

“Well, If you insist” Atzo said with a sly grin “Though, I can’t help but feel you are holding back, sir” he chuckled as the panthers attempted a strike on Atzo. His dodge was graceful, a single jump that allowed him to get a good angle to activate his Cyclone ability once again. Slicing up the panthers once again he knew he didn't do much damage, but that wasn’t important. Though it began to dawn on him that if these two panthers somehow hit him he most likely wouldn’t last long. He had been pushing his luck this far. He needed to fall back. “I may fall back, Mr. Domarus. I realize that I have put myself in more danger than I should have this far. I do hope you understand, the last thing I need is to allow those who rely on me for day to day help to find me fallen.” with that Atzo fell back behind Domarus, though he knew he would still be the target of the panthers.

@Domarus

ID# 80581

Spoiler

Battle 5+2+1=8 (Hit) [DMG=5*4=20]

Stats

Spoiler

Domarus:  540/540  52/54 [hate 0]

Atzo 220/220 HP | 14/22 En | 3 Eva | 1 Bleed | 1 light Momentum | 1 Savvy [hate 4]

Edited by Atzo

Matzo's words were neutral.  They weren't designed to draw him out, as the player had no real way of knowing if he was holding back or not, and yet at the same time they were.  If Domarus was holding back he might have given a reaction to those words.  Domarus watched the player strike the monster again and then Atzo started to talk to Domarus.  He turned his head in order to hear the player easier.  He resisted the urge to scoff in annoyance.  If a player wanted to participate in something, they'd need to make sure they were not only willing to participate, but be prepared for it as well.  This player obviously hadn't thought through it the entire way, and clearly didn't understand Domarus' level was higher than his, and therefore stronger mobs would be drawn out.  No matter he thought to himself.  I'll deal with this here and now.  He nodded to the player and when Atzo moved to remain behind him, Domarus chuckled darkly to the monsters.
     "Heh heh.  Alright Atzo.  I'll do my best to keep these two away from you and focused on me.  Of course this might mean I'll have to kill them myself too but that doesn't really make a difference to me.  I've been fighting monsters by myself for a while now."  With that the panther's tried to rush Domarus.  It was clear they planned to pounce on him and after their attack leap over him to get to Atzo.  So he charged up his sword art and unleashed Explode Catapult on the two, dealing nearly two hundred raw damage on them.  The strike was strong as well, and the fact that they were in the middle of the air didn't help them either.  Both were thrown further away from Atzo and Domarus.  Domarus began to walk towards the monsters, intending to destroy them before they became any more of a nuisance.

Spoiler

ID#  80651  BD:  6  MD:  2  -Sword art used:  Explode Catapult  -x2x7  -28 EN-

Domarus:  540/540  23/54

Panther One:  10/270  81 dmg each
Panther Two:  
74/270  81 dmg each

Edited by Domarus

Atzo stood back relying on an older strategy of his. Attack, rest, then attack. He did it solo and with others. It was solid, and had yet to fail him. Atzo had no doubt that Domarus could take on these monsters. He began to analyze the battlefield in front of him. The tree’s that surrounded them were not unable to be climbed. The panthers were very much focused on Atzo, it was understandable, they aggro the person who hits the most. He did not flee from combat however, instead he allowed himself to stay within reach. Close enough that he could strike when his time was right. If that time came. Domarus was powerful. That was evident by the large chunk of health that he dropped from the single AOE effect. This was not someone Atzo wanted to cross, but based on his prior information he already knew that. It was curious though, how did Domarus see Atzo? If he had been acting correctly then it would be as an over confident fool.

Stats

Spoiler

Domarus:  540/540  23/54 [hate 1]

Atzo 220/220 HP | 14/22 En | 3 Eva | 1 Bleed | 1 light Momentum | 1 Savvy [hate 4]

Panther 2: 74/270 81 dmg

The panthers were beginning to get back on their own feet by this point, shaking their heads and attempting to focus again.  One of the panthers viewed it's partner, who seemed ready to die at any second, while itself was ready to just collapse.  They saw Domarus approaching and saw the player who had struck at them time and time again.  It was clear to them that the armored one was more dangerous at this time, so they would make an attempt to attack the weaker one, kill him, and escape.  Maybe they could come back for the armored one later.  The two panthers charged into the forest in hopes of landing a sneak attack.  The moment they did so Domarus turned around and started hurrying to keep up with them.
     "RHOZARTH."  The flaming dragon shot into the forest, chasing the weakest panther.  Rhozarth despised weakness and thus wished to purge the weak.  Even though Domarus was around the weak a lot however, Rhozarth did not act unless Domarus commanded it to.  Rhozarth breathed a fierce flame onto the monster, the flame catching on it's tail.  The panther howled in pain and leaped out of the forest, attempting to roll on the ground to douse the flames.  At the very same time the other panther leaped out, it's claws drawn and aiming for Atzo, when Domarus reached it and rammed it mid air into it's partner.  Before either could react Domarus charged forward and finished the sword art Trample Act, finishing off their health.  He looked at the loot menu and saw he had received items that were perfect for reaping rewards from monsters or material gathering.  He sent the col to Atzo since he was able to handle some of their health on his own.  He turned to the player and opened his menu, sending his helmet to his inventory and revealing his face to the player.  He held a rather normal face.  One that you'd expect anyone to have.

"Well with all of the combat out of the way, perhaps we can talk a bit more easier now."  

Spoiler

ID#  80757  BD:  10  CD:  12  LD:  20+3=23  MD:  2  -Sword art used:  Trample Act  -x3x2  -12 EN-

Domarus:  540/540  11/54

Panther One:  0/270  -14+2x3x2=96 dmg-
Panther Two:  
0/270  -14+2x3x2=96 dmg-

Loot Drops:  1,620 col, Vitamins (+3 LD for one thread), Prosperity (+ x3 col for one thread).  Col given to Atzo.

Edited by Domarus

Atzo saw the offer, shrugged and accepted it. “Indeed” Atzo said with a nod. “Though, I feel that the forest may be a troublesome place to do it. If you would like I welcome you to join me at my mansion on floor two. It will give us a more secluded place to chat, one where we need not worry about eavesdroppers.” Atzo’s tone had changed. He was much more formal but also seemed so have a fair amount of intensity in his voice. He had completely dropped the foolish facade that he had put on thus far. He began to eye the dragon, it was more of a glare but he did not mean anything by it. This familiar was giving him a strange vibe, though he was done with his analysis of Domarus for now, noticing that the man had removed his helmet. Atzo replaced Misguidance against his belt.

@Domarus

Domarus hesitated for a moment.  His reactions were hidden behind his black armor and his glowing red visor of course, but the fact that the player's tone had changed, along with his suggestion of a secluded place to hide from eavesdroppers shot a red flag into the air.  Why on earth is he acting like this?  Is it a facade to lure my true nature out?  Or is this who he truly is?  Regardless of the truth, I must assume it is a trap and must evade it at all costs.  Once I have confirmation that this is no trap and that he's actually speaking the truth now, then I can ease the facade of my own.  However if this is the truth then this player truly is stupid.  Breaking his own deception so easily like that.  What is the point of it?  If I really was one of those do gooders, this would be the end of his reputation.  Unless, he doesn't actually care about his reputation.  If that's the case he's still dangerous to Domarus.  He thought about what he should do.
     "Isn't it risky to invite a player to someone's house when you've just met the- wait a minute.  You didn't say mansion did you?"  While he had indeed heard and understood everything the player said before he spoke, he was genuinely surprised that this player who was clearly a lower level than Domarus, had managed to purchase an actual mansion.
    "How the hell did you get enough col to purchase a mansion?"  Keres stayed neutral and silent.  Rhozarth watched this change with earnest as well.  Rhozarth narrowed it's eyes as it couldn't tell just yet if this change was genuine or a trap.  It listened to Domarus' reply and knew that it needed to wait until more information was gathered.  Domarus would rely on Rhozarth for additional information and opinion, so Rhozarth needed to ensure that all of it's research and information on this player was accurate.  Porvós simply slithered around looking for materials.  The serpent blinked when it almost ran into something.  A small gold pearl.  The serpent flicked it's tongue out to inspect it real quick before grabbing it with it's jaws, slithering back to Domarus.

ID#  80899  LD:  17+3=20  +1 MAT

@Atzo

Edited by Domarus

Atzo gave Domarus a stern look, staring the man directly in the eyes “It is best you not question my methods” Atzo hadn’t told anyone how he got the mansion. He didn't want to start now, not to someone he did not trust “As to you coming to my house, I agree that it is risky, though if you wanted to kill me you would have done it by now, wouldn’t you?” Atzo’s expression was no longer stern but it was still serious. He wanted to get down to business with Domarus but as the leader of a guild that handled Information he knew how risky it was to talk out in the open about personal things. Atzo had not moved his eyes from Domarus’, he didn't feel it necessary. “I will say that I would like to invite you over so that our conversation can be more professional. I would like to make a deal with you, thought doing it here would be a gave mistake of me. I am sure you can understand the problematic potential of speaking about professional things in the open.”

@Domarus