[F6-SP] The turning point <<Calming the Soul>> {Complete}

The man Turned to Atzo and punched him lazily, still hard enough to deal damage and yet it seemed like there was no want behind it. Solomon still never raised his head “LOOK AT ME DAMMIT, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?” He activated Cyclone again and beat into Solomon. He didn’t flinch or dodge. “Why do you turn your back on me? Why do you hate me? Is it because I trapped you here? I just wanted to help you. Is it because I made you drive that day?” Atzo was getting more and more tearful, he wanted this all to end, to be home. He wanted this to all be a dream but he knew that it wouldn’t be. This would be reality if he ever told Solomon what he had done. He had to get past this, he had to win. “Please, just look at me. Let me see the pain I have caused you, show me the trouble you suffer because of me.”

ID# 86582

Spoiler

BD: 10 (Crit+2) [dmg= (5+2)*4=28-2=26] {Bleed Refreshed}

MD:7-1=6 (Hit) [Dmg=10-15=1]

Stats

Spoiler

Atzo 199/200 HP | 12/20 Energy | 1 Eva | 15 Mit | 1 light Momentum | 1 Savvy | 1 Bleed | 2 Acc | 5 DMG

Third Inner Demon 38/100 Hp | 10 DMG | 2 Mit (+ Bleed)

Edited by Atzo

Atzo felt paralyzed, he couldn’t see, his arms were shaking. He felt the punch he had been waiting for. The one that would have knocked him flat on his but if not for the woodland armour. He couldn’t think, he couldn’t talk. He took a breath and attempted to clear his eyes once again. “I’m so sorry…. I wish things could have been different” He wiped his eyes, Solomon still didn’t look at him. He felt something Growing inside of him, the flame of rage that burned within him began to rekindle. Suddenly it felt like someone was pouring gasoline on it. He gritted his teeth, no longer talking he was going to strike, he was going to win. This was his game, This was his mind. He would claim his throne with or without Solomon. It was his destiny to overcome Solomon, all it would take is power. And that was something he had in abundance 

ID# 86584

Spoiler

BD: 1 (Fail) (Proc Savvy)

MD: 9 (Crit+1) [DMG=10+1=11-15=1]

Stats

Spoiler

Atzo 198/200 HP | 10/20 Energy | 1 Eva | 15 Mit | 1 light Momentum | 1 Savvy | 1 Bleed | 2 Acc | 5 DMG

Third Inner Demon 26/100 Hp | 10 DMG | 2 Mit (+ Bleed One more turn)

Edited by Atzo

Atzo knew what he had to do, activating Cyclone once more he sliced through Solomon feeling a powerful punch hit him. Suddenly Solomon looked up at Atzo. The hatred was gone, instead it was sorrow, fear and same. Suddenly Atzo snapped back to reality. “Wait… wha-” Atzo didn’t get to finish as Solomon shattered before him. Atzo stood there as the room began to fade into darkness. A earth shattering crash was heard from the main room. Atzo stood completely still, thoses eyes bore into him, staining his mind. He shook his head and walked out the door. The floor of the room was falling apart. There were holes in the once perfect mirror. He looked around, still distraught by what he had just witnessed. He approached the final door observing it. It wore a strange design. He wondered what it meant, who was back there? He had just faced his most powerful demon hadn’t he?

ID# 86585

Spoiler

BD: 9 (Crit +1) [Dmg=(5+1)*4=24-2=22

MD: 10 (Crit+2) [Dmg=10+2=12-15=1]

Stats

Spoiler

Atzo 198/200 HP | 10/20 Energy | 1 Eva | 15 Mit | 1 light Momentum | 1 Savvy | 1 Bleed | 2 Acc | 5 DMG

Third Inner Demon -8/100 Hp | 10 DMG | 2 Mit (Overcame)

Edited by Atzo

Atzo continued to observe the door, It seemed to be made of interlaced tree branches, leaves and the night sky. “What more is there for me to do?” he asked aloud, he approached the man that had pointed to the first door. The man wore a black cloak of shadows, Atzo had not taken the time to observe him yet. “What are you? Your shape… it's so familiar.” Atzo reached out to touch the man when he suddenly vanished as soon as Atzo’s fingers were close enough to touch it. He sighed “I guess I will never know” He said as he took a seat. “Whatever it is to come will be harder then anything you have fought thus far, the curiosity is so intense, What will I learn about myself here? Or is it something I already know? Perhaps it will be my mother, the one I slayed. Maybe it will be the boss who taught me to use my talents.”

Atzo continues to sit and think. He was attempting to calm his mind, he pushed the last battle as far away as possible. It was a challenge, he kept getting flashes from it. Solomon’s unspeaking presence. He shuttered. He found a way to lock it all away and took a deep breath. He focused on the final door. Engraving a mental picture, trying to figure out what it meant. Nothing seemed to come to mind. Time felt like it was slowing down. He felt the mirrored blade at his hip. It was his solace here. He knew he could always look into Misguidance and find the answer but he did everything he could to keep himself from doing so. For the first time he didn’t want to know the answer beforehand. It was a new feeling to him. He wanted to leave, let the secret be just that but there was something tugging at his mind. He needed to do this, he knew this.

Edited by Atzo

This was all so much to handle, Atzo had handled worse he thought, but at this point he was not really sure. “I guess it's now or never” He said as he stood up “Great Spirit give me the strength to defeat this hell. He walked to the woodlike door. Slowly he turned the handle and opened it. He entered a dense forest, a forest he knew better than anyone else. It was HIS forest. The sound of a large owl flying above was intimidating, the great blue owl landed and transformed into Atzo. His eyes widened. “So this is how it ends then? I should have known I would be fighting myself” The Atzo standing across from him (who I am referring to as D-Atzo from now on) Laughed in a familiar laugh. “Look at you, you have become so soft. You let them corrupt you! That is no way for a king to act. How dare you show them such emotion!” D-Atzo said with the maniacal grin Atzo wore so often.

Stats

Spoiler

Atzo 200/200 HP | 20/20 Energy | 1 Eva | 15 Mit | 1 light Momentum | 1 Savvy | 1 Bleed | 2 Acc | 5 DMG | <<Snake Vennom>> (critical hit, dealing 4 damage for 10 turns to an enemy) {Yes I realize I forgot about it last fight}

Final Inner Demon 150/150 Hp | 15 Dmg | 3 Mit

Edited by Atzo

Atzo can feel the rage burn inside him, however he forced it down into a lock in his mind. “Oh, c’mon Atzo, look at yourself. You are weak, you can never accomplish anything if you continue like that. Everything around you will fall, even if you win, you will lose. You can feel it already can't you? The pain of loss that you are plagued with? Solomon will never forgive us, bud. That is just the fact of it.” Said D-Atzo. Atzo did not respond, he instead charged D-Atzo. Activating Cyclone as he attacked “You know nothing about me” Atzo said “You are no better than I.” D-Atzo attempted to strike back, Atzo eloquently dodged it. “Do you really think YOU can break me? I deal with you on a daily basis” Atzo jumps back, surveying the familiar woods, he got some flashes of memories in the woods but quickly regained focus

ID# 86586

Spoiler

BD: 6+2=8 (Hit) [Dmg=5*4=20-3=17]

MD: 4-1=3 (Fail)

Stats

Spoiler

Atzo 200/200 HP | 16/20 Energy | 1 Eva | 15 Mit | 1 light Momentum | 1 Savvy | 1 Bleed | 2 Acc | 5 DMG | <<Snake Vennom>> (critical hit, dealing 4 damage for 10 turns to an enemy) {Yes I realize I forgot about it last fight}

Final Inner Demon 133/150 Hp | 15 Dmg | 3 Mit

Edited by Atzo

Atzo paused to think about why it was an owl that transformed into him. He knew the reason, the owl was one of his spirit guides, it was however odd to see the game use it. “Stop reminiscing” Said D-Atzo harshly “You know you are really just proving my point. You talk so high an mighty. When will you show it?” Atzo and D-Atzo lung at each other, matching each other's movements perfectly. Misguidance hits it mirrored self, the two of them push against each other. “Your friends don’t want you for you Atzo, they are just going to use you like everyone else in your life” D-Atzo says with a smirk “I wouldn’t blame them. All this make yourself better, feel emotions. You are so weak! So Worthless! You ask what more you can do. There is nothing you can do to fix your mistake anymore. You are too far gone to be saved.” they break off each other and jump back.

ID# 86587

Spoiler

BD: 1 (fail) Proc Savvy

MD: 4-1=3 (Fail) Proc LM

Stats

Spoiler

Atzo 200/200 HP | 14/20 Energy | 1 Eva | 15 Mit | 1 light Momentum | 1 Savvy | 1 Bleed | 2 Acc | 5 DMG | <<Snake Vennom>> (critical hit, dealing 4 damage for 10 turns to an enemy) {Yes I realize I forgot about it last fight}

Final Inner Demon 133/150 Hp | 15 Dmg | 3 Mit

Edited by Atzo

Without a second thought Atzo charges D-Atzo. He activates Cyclone, ripping through the demonic being. “You Call me weak! How weak am I now? Man of Many Faces! Bow to your king. A king forgotten to time, a king abandon. I am the Forgotten King. WHO ARE YOU TO ME?” Atzo doesn’t let up putting everything he can into his swings. Suddenly he stops and dodges the opposing swing, the blade lightly grazing him. “You will never beat me, It takes more than what you are, More than our father’s son to beat me. A stone cannot manipulate others as a fluid. Learn of what it is that you should be. You are poultry compared to what I am” Atzo wore a grin on his face that was possible more demonic than the realm they resided in. He looked at D-Atzo’s surprised expression, the rage in his eyes that was soon to overwhelm him. Atzo then looked to see that he had proced his bonuses.

ID# 86588

Spoiler

BD: 10 (Crit+2) [DMG=(5+2)*4=28-3=25 (+bleed, +snake venom)

MD: 7-1=6 (Hit) [dmg=15-15=1]

Stats

Spoiler

Atzo 199/200 HP | 10/20 Energy | 1 Eva | 15 Mit | 1 light Momentum | 1 Savvy | 1 Bleed | 2 Acc | 5 DMG | <<Snake Vennom>> (critical hit, dealing 4 damage for 10 turns to an enemy) {Yes I realize I forgot about it last fight}

Final Inner Demon 110/150 Hp | 15 Dmg | 3 Mit (+ Bleed 2 turns) (+snake Venom 10 Turns)

Edited by Atzo

Atzo watched as the rage began to rise inside of D-Atzo. It would burst out at any moment. “See, this is what happens when you don’t allow for emotion. It just builds up in rage and lashes out” Atzo would have been worried if this wasn’t just him. He knew how that rage worked, it makes you reckless, He had missed so many attacks due to the rage. “I am curious how far I can take you before you admit defeat and Bow to your king.” D-Atzo lost it completely, he lunged at Atzo. A quick dodge was all he needed. He then activated Cyclone, watching as D-Atzo’s health dropped both due to the attack and the other benefits that he had with him. “I will show you just how powerful we are. Maybe then you will understand what it means to be me. All of that rage, why store it when you can channel it into manipulation?”

OOC: Note the Rage doesn't actually change anything in terms of stats. I mention the problems because whenever Atzo goes into it he always seems to get bad rolls

ID# 86589

Spoiler

BD: 6+2=8 (Hit) [DMG=5*4=20-3=17]

MD: 6-1=5 (Miss) Proc LM

Stats

Spoiler

Atzo 199/200 HP | 6/20 Energy | 1 Eva | 15 Mit | 1 light Momentum | 1 Savvy | 1 Bleed | 2 Acc | 5 DMG | <<Snake Vennom>> (critical hit, dealing 4 damage for 10 turns to an enemy) {Yes I realize I forgot about it last fight}

Final Inner Demon 77/150 Hp | 15 Dmg | 3 Mit (+ Bleed 1 turns) (+snake Venom 9 Turns)

Edited by Atzo

Atzo watched as D-Atzo seemed to seeth. “Whats wrong? No more snark? That is too bad.” out of nowhere D-Atzo charged Atzo. Atzo dodged and attempted to attack back, however he got his angle just slightly off. “So, how long are you going to take me? I really do need to get back to the mansion. You think you could calm down so I can have a bit of a challenge?” There was no response, Atzo shrugged “Guess I will take that as a no. So are you just going to pull a Solomon on me and not speak? Or are you actually going to try and win the battle? This is more than a battle of skill, you know this as well as I do. It is a battle of the mind. My mind vs whatever made you.” Atzo readied his next attack, he whispered to himself “Great Spirit, let me strike with your might”

ID# 86595

Spoiler

BD: 3+2+1=5 (Fail) Proc savvy

MD: 1-1=1 (Fail) Proc LM

Stats

Spoiler

Atzo 199/200 HP | 4/20 Energy | 1 Eva | 15 Mit | 1 light Momentum | 1 Savvy | 1 Bleed | 2 Acc | 5 DMG | <<Snake Vennom>> (critical hit, dealing 4 damage for 10 turns to an enemy) {Yes I realize I forgot about it last fight}

Final Inner Demon 61/150 Hp | 15 Dmg | 3 Mit (+snake Venom 8 Turns)

Edited by Atzo

There was a visible shift in D-Atzo, it was another mask. This was the one Atzo needed to fear, He knew that. D-Atzo had a confident expression, he swiftly stabbed Atzo in the chest. “You are no king, Atzo” D-Atzo said “You will never be more than what you were in the real world, just a lonely kid who doesn't even deserve the dust off our fathers boot. Do you really think you can win? You cant, you will just let everyone down like you always do. And what would Dear Raina say? She would just move on without you, they would not mourn for you. If anything she will just find another man, she definitely should. Look at you, you couldn’t even stack up to half of one if you wanted. Do you really think you deserve a woman like her?” Atzo activated Cyclone, watching as his energy fell down to two. He then spit at D-Atzo’s foot.

ID# 86596

Spoiler

BD: 7+2+2=11 (hit) [DMG=5*4=20-3=17]

MD:10 (Crit +2) [DMG=15+2=17-15=2]

Stats

Spoiler

Atzo 197/200 HP | 2/20 Energy | 1 Eva | 15 Mit | 1 light Momentum | 1 Savvy | 1 Bleed | 2 Acc | 5 DMG | <<Snake Vennom>> (critical hit, dealing 4 damage for 10 turns to an enemy) {Yes I realize I forgot about it last fight}

Final Inner Demon 36/150 Hp | 15 Dmg | 3 Mit (+snake Venom 7 Turns)

Edited by Atzo

Atzo jumped back and charged D-Atzo, he knew that he was out of sword arts, he just had to get lucky. And oh boy did he get lucky, He was able to proc bleed and refresh Snake Venom. Now all he needed to do was wait. “Give up, kid” Atzo said “I have won. There is nothing more for you to do, It is too bad you didn’t learn to bow. If only you had been able to understand what it means to be subordinate. Then again, I didn’t expect much with us being the same person.” D-Atzo attempted to impale Atzo again but missed. “You really want to keep this up dont you? I assure you there is nothing left for us to do. I am the king, you better start respecting that, or else you may never be able to find your place” Atzo Gave a sly, evil smile. “Lets end this, shall we?”

ID# 86600 

Spoiler

BD: 10 (Crit+2) [Dmg=5+2=7-15=1] (Proc Bleed) (Refresh Snake Venom)

MD: 6-1=5 (miss) Proc LM

Stats

Spoiler

Atzo 197/200 HP | 2/20 Energy | 1 Eva | 15 Mit | 1 light Momentum | 1 Savvy | 1 Bleed | 2 Acc | 5 DMG | <<Snake Vennom>> (critical hit, dealing 4 damage for 10 turns to an enemy) {Yes I realize I forgot about it last fight}

Final Inner Demon 31/150 Hp | 15 Dmg | 3 Mit (+snake Venom 9 Turns) (+bleed 2 turns)

Edited by Atzo

D-Atzo walked up to Atzo “If I am going down I am taking you with me” D-Atzo stabbed his blade into Atzo. Atzo just laughed “If you honestly think that, then you go ahead and try.” Atzo in turn sticks his blade into D-Atzo’s chest. “I wonder what will happen to you” Atzo says confidence dripping from his voice “Well regardless as to what it is, I know it won't happen to me. Because, unlike you, I will be able to live a life that I can call my own. All you can do is imitate, I would feel bad for you, but as we have seen, it is just not in my nature.” Atzo turns his back on D-Atzo and begins toward the door. “H-HOW DARE YOU!” D-Atzo yells He was going to make one last attack, Atzo knew this. He was ready. Though he saw no reason to fight back, The mirror man was going to die anyways

ID# 86602

Spoiler

BD: 7+2+1=10 (Hit) [DMG=5-15=1] 

MD: 8-1=7 (Hit) [DMG=15-15=1]

Stats

Spoiler

Atzo 196/200 HP | 2/20 Energy | 1 Eva | 15 Mit | 1 light Momentum | 1 Savvy | 1 Bleed | 2 Acc | 5 DMG | <<Snake Vennom>> (critical hit, dealing 4 damage for 10 turns to an enemy) {Yes I realize I forgot about it last fight}

Final Inner Demon 15/150 Hp | 15 Dmg | 3 Mit (+snake Venom 8 Turns) (+bleed 1 turns)

Edited by Atzo

D-Atzo stumbled forward, clearly attempting to attack. Instead he fell at Atzo’s feet. Atzo scoffed at him “How pathetic” A final crash and the scene fell apart around him. He took a sharp breath and realized he was still at the waterfall. “How odd” He said to himself “I wonder what that was about… well, on the bright side, I don’t think I ever have to do that again. I really should get home though.” He took off at full speed, he strangely felt as though he had more energy, He would need to investigate it more later. For now he needed to get home and eat. “I wonder if Raina will be there, that would be wonderful” The run home seemed to blur around him as he remembered what had happened. It was quite a lot to take in, but at least for once he felt as though he could be at peace with himself… at least for now

ID# 86604

Spoiler

MD: 3-1=2 (miss)

Stats

Spoiler

Atzo 196/200 HP | 2/20 Energy | 1 Eva | 15 Mit | 1 light Momentum | 1 Savvy | 1 Bleed | 2 Acc | 5 DMG | <<Snake Vennom>> (critical hit, dealing 4 damage for 10 turns to an enemy) {Yes I realize I forgot about it last fight}

Final Inner Demon -1/150 Hp | 15 Dmg | 3 Mit (Overcame)

Edited by Atzo

Summery

3 SP (2 from quest, 1 from page)

400 Col

Extra Skill

Spoiler

►Meditation: (Extra Skill)
5 Ranks
Post Action
Effect:
Recover X Energy on natural CD rolls of 10+ (X=Rank Level)
Description: Recover small amounts of energy in battle. The amount recovered is X. Not affected by Combat craft enhancement.
Quest: Calming the Soul