[PP-NK-F1]<<Earning a living>> The Rower (Solomon, Ren, Dominion, Atzo)

Solomon stood at the entrance of the first floor beginning city, the one place he had seen his acquaintances before. He had been rescued and returned to the city with the help of three players, now wanting to find out what he had missed in all that year. Solomon's long blue hair was braided back along his spine with adornments and beads. He was a player, if seen by others, as almost eastern. He was barefoot, with nothing to cover his feet. He wore the baggy pants and silk shirt, showing his chest through the orange and yellow silk. Solomon was leaning against a post, one that had been placed there for seemingly no good reason. He suddenly caught sight of the yellow haired player, who seemed almost too excited. Solomon quickly moved to the side to allow the man to pass by, and only after a couple moments did it click. *This guy was there on that day with the woman on the building* Solomon turned his head to the side to watch Dominion come to a sudden stop. There was a monkey on his shoulder, but almost looked like a human besides the tail and hands/feet.

Edited by Solomon

Dominion was running through the first floor, his hands to his sides as he ran. He could feel the breeze pass through his blond and messy hair. His armor was put away, so was all his other battle gear, which left him with blue jeans and a white shirt. His physical form showed through his general form as he ran, looking only straight ahead. He was so close to the finish line, all he had to do was complete the last lap. He ran laps around the first floor every other day, his speed and time were generally the same. However, compared to his last go around, he was much, much quicker.  Added to the increase in speed was a lack of players roaming the first floor city. As he ran the last couple feet, the large blue haired man pressed back against a wall to allow him to pass. Dominion finished the last few steps and came to a halt. "Hey man, you doing alright?" Dominion turned to face the man, his overly joyous expression as a pleasant smile. Enma, who stood on his shoulder, just crossed his arms.

Atzo crouched on top of a light post, Balanced perfectly. The two people were conversing. Dominion and Solomon. He knew them well, they hadn’t seen him yet. They were, however right below him. He jumped down as The Cloak of the Changing Tide ruffled in the breeze He landed in a flawless manner. “Hello you two.” He said with a sly wolfish smile, his teeth showing “What are you up too?” He was unsure of the response between the two players though he wanted to ensure that if they needed help that he could provide. The day had just started and there was much to do. He had nothing to do at that second though, and he always tried to keep an eye on Solomon whenever possible. It was a kind of ‘I’m sorry’ That Atzo did under the table. He didn't know enough about Dominion to have a strong opinion of him one way or another.

Solomon was simply surprised to see that Atzo and Dominion had made a connection, even if it was just a simple greeting. He remembered how well the two had communicated when he spoke, his voice having surprised him more than anything. However, even now Atzo was nearby, as if he had something to say, but didn't speak his mind. Solomon had honestly forgotten his presence, being as quiet as they were. Atzo jumped down from the post, Solomon not caring where the player decided to be. Atzo was now deformed, fangs seeming to appear in his smile. Solomon kept his blank expression, completely unwavering as he didn't pay any attention. His thoughts, however, were more focused. He first had a question that had to be asked, but he didn't know how to ask it. Solomon turned to Dominion, then to Atzo respectively. "She was beautiful, like a speck that tips the scales or a drop of morning dew that nourishes the ground... Who was she?"  The voice was as loud as a roaring river, and mysterious as the dark side of the moon.  Solomon had an idea that his words would make no sense to these players, but his intention was as pure as could be. He was asking about the girl, a person whom knew him but he didn't himself know.

Dominion had to adjust his footing to not fall over by the mans words. They were both incredibly loud and incredibly powerful. Not to mention, the words he spoke were like that of monks in strange wordings and phrases. Who was this guy talking about? It was clear that he was talking about a girl... maybe? Dominion, after having adjusted and heard Solomon out, began to walk a couple steps back. As Dominion approached, Enma tapped his shoulder with his foot, giving him time to watch Atzo make the jump. Atzo came down from the lamp post with great balance, but he really looked like an amateur jumper. Enma turned around and seemed to be coughing, but Dominion knew that the monkey was actually laughing. Dominion had to hold in his own laugh as he watched this, even though he would be the only player to find this hilarious. "Hey wolf man, you are doing a magnificent job with your balance, but your form to get to the ground was like an eager and uncoordinated dog." Dominion teased Atzo with these words, even though they held some truth as rude as they seemed. However, something sparked in his eyes as he took notice to something Atzo was wearing. Dominion's smile seemed to become weary. Not to mention, he needed a second to think about what Solomon had said and ponder the words carefully. However, Dominion could do that with ease. "Yeah, just did my morning run. I still am not doing as good as needed, but at least I still maintain some aspects of my original life from outside this game."

“Don’t you patronize me Dominion,” Atzo said with a joking chuckle “ Well both know you are the master, If anything I am alright. I am not one for jumping off objects, I am more of a ground person, sneaking through the shadows and not the trees.”  He looked to Solomon, as he equipped his Amulet of the Damned and The Faces of the Damned. “ I haven’t a clue who this girl is, If you are speaking of my significant other then you would be speaking of Raina, though I feel this is not the case.” He turned to the road out if town. “Oh, I should mention. Ren may be joining us, he needs to level up some. And this is the best way to do it.” He opened his HUD to check on Ren’s location. He would be there at any time, Atzo just hoped Ren didn’t bring up the past.

@ren-sama

Ren sent Atzo a quick message saying “hey little Atzo, what are you up to. Need any help with any?”. He looks in his menu for Atzos location and seen he is in same town as Ren. So Ren grabs his sack and his ale and heads to Atzo’s location. He made it to the center of the town and seen people everywhere. But the two players that stood out was Atzo and Solomon but who is that other player talking to them. Ren then tried to sneak up behind Atzo to surprise him. As he gotten closer he said in a loud tone “Atzo!! I'm here and i brought cookies do you want one?”. Looked at Solomon and jested for Solomon to take one. Then Ren looked at the other player there with them and said “Greetings i am Ren and Ren i am.”  he jested for the other player to take a cookie as well. Ren continue to drink his ale as everyone conversats with one another.

@Solomon

Edited by ren-sama

Solomon found some amusement in the talk between Dominion and Atzo, both of which seemed to be great in their own way. Solomon actually smiled for the first time, humor beginning to come back to him. "Atzo, I doubt we speak of the same person", Solomon stated aloud, all would be able to hear. Solomon quickly went back to his usual state of silence to listen to Atzo's words, most of which regarded Raina, while Ren was later mentioned. The same blond haired man, stated to be the brother of Atzo. They, Solomon, Atzo and Ren supposedly knew one another in another world. However, with all this mention of games and long acronymic words, Solomon could not be certain of anything. Solomon pulled his arm over his head to swing his long, blue braided hair over his shoulder. He looked down on Atzo and Dominion, extending his arms wide with acceptance. "Your older brother is arriving? Must we not fill him with the utmost wine and watch him lust in vain like all men?" Solomon grinned, a odd humor Solomon used to have back in the real world, which seemed to have returned to him. He understood his words, but he would not be able to explain them. In short, he was asking why they didn't just spoil Ren with pleasantries. However, Ren approached them from the street, seeming to have caught sight of them. He held ale in one hand and cookies in the other. He called out to his brother, showing his cookies and drinking the ale. Solomon gladly took a cookie and ate it. It tasted sweet, but he couldn't think of a word to describe it. "Good to see thou again, Ren" 

Dominion continued to smile as Atzo responded in a friendly manor. Atzo took Dominion's words well, chuckling in response. Then, Atzo turned his head to reply to Solomon's question, it seemed as though they were talking of the same person, the same girl. Raina, who had met Dominion on the road of the first floor a while back, was a good person. Dominion knew Raina, and had a deep respect for her and her orphan brothers and sisters. Atzo, stating that they were together, gave Dominion a reason to distribute the respect between Raina and Atzo. "So, Atzo, it looks as though you have taken Raina as a significant other... what does that mean exactly?" Dominion asked, but Atzo then followed up a statement about a man named Ren joining them. Solomon moved from his original position against the wall to smile and state something about wine and lust. Dominion knew what wine and lust could do to a man, and was therefore reluctant to speak. However, a blond man down the road began was walking in there direction, and Solomon had taken a notice to him. Dominion recognized the other player when he approached, as he had seen him on the road to the mansion. So Dominion waited for the man to approach, who seemed to have a drink in one hand and cookies in the other. Dominion had seen cookies once or twice, but not once had he eaten on before. "Greetings Ren, I am Dominion the Monk", Dominion crossed his arms in the traditional way and bowed to Ren, before lifting his torso and grabbing two cookies from the container.

@Atzo

@ren-sama

Atzo saw Ren approaching and fist bumped him. “Solomon, If we give Ren alcohol it will just end with him slumped over the counter and the two of us having to carry him home like we used to…” Atzo had momentarily forgotten Solomon’s memory loss. “My apologies, you probably don’t remember doing that. I assure you he is an amazing drunk though he never has anything go well for him when he is drunk.” Atzo chuckled as he turned to Dominion. “Yes Raina is my significant other. What’s that like? I am not the person you should ask, as I don’t fully understand it myself. My apologies for my inability to answer your question but I am sure you will figure it out at some point, or maybe when I understand it better I can try explain it to you in detail.” He looked around, the four of them had never really been known together and in this game, much less Dominion outside of this game. Still it seemed homely to be with them. Like a rag-tag family.

@ren-sama

Ren fist bumped Atzo and gave a bow back to dominion the monk. Then said “It's a pleasure to meet you”. Ren then turned to Solomon saying “It's good to you too Solomon” with a smile. Ren laughed and said “I'm not that bad of a drunk”. “So the gang's all here, so what are we doing exactly?” Ren asked with a little confusion. Ren made sure everyone had some cookies for Ren love to share just as much as he loves to eat the cookies. It pleases Ren to see his brothers faces again and to meet a new friend. Ren gave a smile to Atzo for the news about him and raina because to Ren they make a great couple. Ren then sat down and watches and listens to everyone conversat in amusement. Finishing his ale he placed the cup back in his bag for next time he drinks again.

@Solomon

Solomon, standing where he stood with a look of friendship on his face, looked past the group toward the giant wall that surrounded the city, a quick thought crossing his mind. "Must we find work? For how else will we live?" Solomon asked his open ended question, hoping to spark something new. He lifted the last of the cookie to his face, biting it and chewing it. It tasted so pleasant, like something he would eat when something were going wrong, with hope to add a new "something" right into the mix. Solomon turned his head then and looked to each of the players around him. Solomon listened carefully but a moment of silence arose from his words. During this brief gap in sound, Solomon was able to think. Nothing around him could interrupt his train of thought. He would need to learn the requirements of this quest before he would dare accept it. Turning to look at Ren, who now sat on the ground and Atzo and Dominion, Solomon spoke, "Is there even one amongst us who has?".

Edited by Solomon

Dominion shrugged to Atzo, clearly not wishing to bother his friend. He thought about Row for a moment, the girl who had basically stole his heart and mind. He hadn't seen her in quite some time, but she had taught him much. Dominion grinned as he turned to Ren. However, Solomon spoke suddenly. "Must we find work? For how else will be live?" Dominion could tell that even the birds flying above could hear Solomon's projected voice. It was like a volcano erupting from the ground. Dominion wasn't moved by the voice, but he was definitely surprised by the wordings which Solomon continued to use. They seemed to make perfect sense to Dominion, which hardly ever was the case. Dominion then moved his right arm to the side, swiping open his menu. He then clicked on his lute and recording crystal and pulled it out. The dark, luscious red of the wood only helped to bring the mood of the songs it would soon play. He held up the fine instrument in his hands for Solomon to take a look at. "Yeah, from what I have heard during my year or so of training, there is a quest called earning a living. If I had to guess anything, I would assume that would be where you would find a life profession", Dominion stated. He hoped that he wasn't mistaken by what Solomon was talking about, but he found that very unlikely. Solomon seemed to be paying close attention to everything, and then turned to the other two players. He asked them, "Is there one amongst us who has?".   Dominion nodded, but Solomon seemed to be focused on the other two guys. Dominion began to pluck notes on his lute, a simple tune beginning to form.

@Atzo