[PP-NK-F6] Encounter (Solomon and Eatos)

Solomon found himself wandering the sixth floor with this strange woman, who met him only days ago, completely aware of most of the risks. She, being that same girl who embraced him and kissed his cheek, had told Solomon that she wished to stay with him wherever he went, even though Solomon found that to be somewhat problematic. Finally Solomon nodded in acceptance to the girl with long black hair, her beautiful blue eyes drawing his attention when she looked into his own. Solomon placed his arm around the girl, as he walked the various paths together. He was traveling the floors now, only half understanding the significance of each. The one that he traveled today was as different from the town of beginnings as all the others were. Solomon stood on his bare feet at a stunning 6' 6", his overall body was muscular, but skinny. He had long, dark blue hair that was braided with various adornments along his back. He wore a silk shirt that his chest could be seen through and baggy pants, like that of a easterner in the real world, and rare was the moment that he smiled. Solomon was happy that he had company with him, but he needed time to himself. He asked the girl, as they approached an abandoned settlement of sorts, to go on ahead. He knew that the path would bring her no harm, having studied it several hours before the journey. He knew that he would have to explain his request in terms that she would understand, but he found that he lacked words. "I will survive, now go" Solomon said, as loud as a river and mighty as a large mountain, to his apparent friend. She seemed to understand and nodded reluctantly, her concern piercing through her eyes. However, the girl turned as they walked, hugged him, embracing him before she removed her arms. Solomon hugged her back, lifting her into the air with his muscles, a slight smile visible on her face. When she was put back on the ground, she placed a hand on his cheek, a sign of affection, but she obeyed his request, turned from him to the path and began to walk. Solomon had a slight smile on his face, his heart was warm. He turned to explore the ruins that stood upon a slight hill, his hands at his sides in a relaxed manner. He moved quickly, taking long strides upward and swift glances to each side as he climbed some of the smaller ruins, arriving at one of the columns covered in greenery. There, Solomon leaned against the marble, his eyes wondering to each of the other ruins he had passed for a good spot to hide and rest for a while.

Spoiler

2Bp5Rfs.png

The Ruins of Tsjericanth are a massive expanse of ruins, whose decayed buildings were made from a mixture of stone and clay that has mostly eroded from the constant rainfall. These ruins are filled with stone columns that are similar to the ones in Krycim, although they tell the story from the large snake beast's perspective and appear to have been constructed more recently than the ruins themselves. The detailed inscriptions claim that the Amazonian warriors attacked them unjustly and laid their sacred home to ruin. Nature has long since reclaimed the ruins, although there are still some ways inside the labyrinth-like ruined city.

Edited by Solomon
  • 2 weeks later...

The 6th floor, if she hadn't leveled up to level 3 she'd never of even considered coming up here, but, there was so much beauty to see in this world. Even trapped, without no easy way to escape. She'd seen the beauty of the 4th floor, and wanted to know what the other floors looked like. Eatos strolled along when she had spotted what appeared to be ruins in the distance. Unable to not have a look, the girl began the stroll out there as her mind wandered. She hummed softly to herself for most of the journey, and would have for its entirely had she not nearly tripped over and refocused. With her mind back in reality, she continued her walk, looking at the world around her, and continued with her humming, before starting to sing, figuring she was alone this far away from the town.

"Because i'm only, a crack. In this castleee, of glass" she sung with a high pitch, before stopping herself and retrying the same line, trying a new pitch each time to find which one she preferred the most. Of course, the girls singing died in her throat as she spotted someone near the ruins. They were leaning in the shade, but even she could spot the blue hair from the shadows. She couldn't not giggle slightly, what was the chances that the one person she ran into also had hair like hers? She was only a few metres away, stood still on the open path, and just stared at them. Her mind was elsewere, roaming an infinite world of possibilities as her body remained stationary.

• 2 weeks later...

Solomon noticed a great resting location to his right, a shady marble wall atop a stone slab that jutted out from the hill. Solomon moved himself off of the marble without making much noise, but apparently he wasn't that skilled at sneaking. Someone from behind him must have heard something, which caused Solomon to turn his head around. Solomon immediately noticed a girl with long blue hair, who was slightly higher up the hill than himself. However, this girl, whilst still being uphill was still only the same size as himself. Solomon immediately found himself asking an initial question, his voice carrying through the leftover ruins like an earthquake, echoing like a voice within the depths of a cave. "What causes you to come to the six floor, stranger?" Solomon didn't recognize this person from anywhere before, and he wanted to make certain he wasn't in any immediate danger. Fully knowledgeable that he would look quite suspicious if he wasn't subtle. Looking the girl up and down for threatening weapons, Solomon decided to make his impression more acceptable. It wasn't as though Solomon would fall victim to the girl who stood and had been giggling, but Solomon had given his word to the girl that walked on to the next city that he would survive. Looking to both sides for any other people walking around on this floor, he began walking forward and extended an arm as an offering to the girl for a hand shake.

@Eatos 

His voice brought her back to reality, brought her back to the hillside on the 6th floor, and she shrugged to his question.

"I just wanted to see what it looks like" she explained "I levelled up a bit, and the 4th floor was so beautiful. I suppose my curiosity got the better of me and I wanted to have a look around" she said, raising her hand to take his handshake. Her grip wasn't much to speak of, but she smiled at him as she shook his hand anyway. She paused as he got closer, not only was their hair similar, she felt like she was looking into rippled water. He looked so much like her, yet, different.

"You....You look like, well...me" She spoke her mind, not filtering the words that escaped her mouth "O-oh, i'm Eatos. Pleasure to meet you"