[PP-F2] Players in the End

Everyone seemed to be thinking of nothing but themselves really, understandable. Just because Sey knew this did not make him any better. Usually, he just did things for himself if there was no one else getting hurt in the way. Those who did get hurt, he was usually indifferent about simply because the have wronged him in the past. Hydra was a good friend of his, from sparing his life back when he could have killed the snow-haired player to helping him on many quests... Many as in the most quests he had ever done with another player. Recently, he heard of a guild that just arose, and Hydra was actually in it. This did not mean that Sey was going to be joining it however, he was simply going to help by providing them with some items that they could use. Recently, he messaged their Guild Master to give him the item. Naturally, there was going to have to be some convincing to be done in the process, but that was how any negotiation and trade worked. What did he want in return? Nothing... A player in the game was supposed to be an ally. All the players should have one goal, getting out of the game. Helping out others would help himself. So he would stand by the stream with his white wolf, Kyu, taking a drink from it, waiting or the client to arrive.

Atzo walked into the floor two Tavern. It was a three hour walk from his house. He could feel the emerald cloak ruffle as he walked through the door. His wolf ears twitched as he looked around, finally he spotted someone, the one he was looking for based on Hydra’s description. He sat next to Sey. “You must be Sey, It is a pleasure to meet you” Atzo said with a sly smile exposing his wolf like teeth. “How can I be of service?” He already knew what Sey wanted, He wanted to trade. Atzo was hesitant to trade anything, a trade of any kind would be hard to equalize without him digging into his personal inventory once again. Atzo had sank a lot into this guild already, and he had no doubt that he would need to sink even more. He ordered a glass of white wine, and began to sip it slowly, savoring the flavor.

@Sey

A man with animal ears would arrive on the scene, the instant sign of his client. While admittedly unusual, it made things far easier for him to locate a player. Besides, no other player quite had the combination of hair and eye colors that he did, so he was in no position to be talking about unique. Kyu would pant happily when she saw the players teeth, recognizing them as her own since she herself was a white wolf. "And that must make you Atzo. A pleasure it is." The snow-haired player would explain as he would then be asked of what he would like. It was simple, but he'll explain it in thorough detail. "I have a friend in your guild as you may know.. It seems to be the recently made one as well, which points to you. I want to hand you all some gifts that I have, weaponry."  Sey explained as he would then flick his finger though his inventory. "And no. This isn't a business deal, I don't want anything in return for this. If anything, just giving your guild this is reward enough for me."