[F4 - PP] As Steel Sharpens Steel - Axe Grand Mastery <<The Essence of Steel>> [Completed]

Spoiler

ID# 80817 results: Loot: 9 + 5 = 14 - No materials (0 total)

Shield came to a halt, checking his HUD and sighing. They had marched their way a considerably distance towards the mountains with no luck.

"I guess it wasn't in the cards today," he said, motioning for them to turn around. "We made the attempt. I guess we'll have to try again another day."

He felt bad that they hadn't found anything to make Teion's assistance more profitable for her. but there wasn't anything that could be done about simple bad luck. The journey back was slow, partially from already having walked one direction down the path, and partially just because of its sheer length. When the safe zone of the town was finally within sight again through the trees, Shield quickened his leisurely pace. 

"Well, that quest is one I plan to frequent, so if you're ever needing to grind out some extra experience, you know how to contact me," he said upon reaching the teleportation plaza. "Until then, don't be a stranger."

[Quest Rewards]

- All -

2 SP (1 quest, 1 length)

200 Col (400 length/2)

- Shield -

Essence of Steel

- Teion -

1 T1 Material

1 T2 Material

Two-Handed Axe Grandmastery

Edited by Shield