[PP-F12] Snake in My Boot <<Snake Out of Water>>

It was time to try out this one insanely difficult quest. It was far beyond Sey for sure, and until he increased the amount of damage that he increased, it was going to be difficult to get some form of hope against this monster. That was why he send a private message to a player that he knew could deal the damage. Taking the damage was something of a different matter, but that was why he had his first aid skill maxed out. Beatbox was not going to be dying while Sey was there to heal him. It was going to benefit them both as well considering the rewards, and there was no question that Sey was in need of skill points as well. Kyu was right next to him, panting happily as she had been fed recently. The white wolf traveled with him everywhere now ever since she had been tamed, which was convenient considering he planned to show her to all sorts of players. The other Sentinel of the guild seemed like an appropriate person to tell of this sort of thing, so he would wait for the DPS.

@Beatbox

Beatbox had placed onto his face his vanity mask "the Mask of Paradox" as he had traveled outward wearing his new equips that he had Aereth recently made for him, he had felt really good to be the Star of Aincrad once more... for Sey, he wouldn't know that he once was a PK'er... but soon enough he would learn that information, and for all Sey knows for what he remembers... he's still the Star of Aincrad, wearing a much more different suit this time around. He walked his way down the swamps looking around to the elves that looked at Beatbox with a slight of fear in their eyes, for all they had known he was just a masked avenger going after someone. However Beatbox is no one like that, on the inside is just a star looking to be the center of attention... with Sharpened Stardom sheathed he had walked up behind Sey looking through his mask looking upon them "Good evening Sey, its been quite the long time... Dance of the Crossed paths was the last time we had spoke if I am correct." he bowed in front of him with one arm under his chest and the other in the air moving elegantly.

@Sey

A sudden man would arrive with a mask on his face, one that definitely did scream unusual. They again, Sey was a most American kid raised in Britain, but neither country would have kids that had natural white hair. What more? Purple eye in the real world as well, it was just something deemed peculiar, but still however, Sey was not one to judge. Instead, he questioned. First, whether or not this person was hostile or not. A firm grip would be taken from the spear in his hand, in case there was an attack that was to be launched. However, Kyu could continue to pant instead of growl, a sign that he was perhaps incorrect. Wolves tend to have a good radar in being able to determine friend from foe. The being would then bow formally in front of him before revealing his voice. It was a little bit different, but only because of the increased maturity of Beatbox, and Sey's guard had been dropped heavily. "Oh yes, you definitely are Beatbox. A pleasure to you as well, that was definitely quite the night. I assume you had a partner with you there?"

Beatbox had looked up and removed the mask that had hid his face away from the snow white haired player dropping it to fall to his side as it were connected to a chain. "Soory about that, with me being the star everyone so desires, I also have a bad name to those who wish to strike me down... mostly Laughing Coffin members. And..." he took a moment to chuckle for a minute, he knew who he was talking about... Teion. While yes he did find her very attractive, he is unsure on his true feelings about her... theres a part of him that thinks she is everything he's ever wanted but theres also a part of him thinking that he's going a little too fast with it. "...you could say that. We're not together, just two taking on the Dragon Hunter Anthology together is all." he had opened his inventory and pulled out a Greater Damage Potion and guzzeled it down ignoring the quite bitter taste. "Man... I need to get more potions and alcoholics... all I have left are pretty much for the next boss raid." he dropped the glass container that the potion was in and it broke to crystals that faded to nothing.

@Sey

+4 DMG for Thread

"I guess that comes with being a star. That's why I like to be snow. Unacknowledged, but free and everywhere." Yeah, that was totally the reason why he had that name. Despite only one person calling him snow, it was probably due to the fact this his hair was as white as his skin. Even Kyu was as light as he was, as she herself had white snow, a rare white wolf. "Ahhhhh, a job partner then, eh?" Sey himself was not too good at beinig able what was deemed flirting and what was not, so anything that hinted that Beatbox and his partner were anything else would go completely over his head. "How many more do you need? I have some, and the Celestial's do get a discount as well. Never leave the shop without my store inventory as well. I don't mind giving you one for free though. Perhaps you could call it a free sample. I advise you be careful though, any Nghtmre items will leave you hungover for days."

Beatbox had chuckled when he had asked him how many he would need, and the real answer in Beatbox's mind is "I don't know I just want them all." but instead he had responded with a smile "Well Sey, the answer is not so simple as how many I need, because... well, I have a sort of spending problem. Typically when I need some damage potions or alcoholics... I typically will buy one's whole stock of it and essentially carry a hoard of items that I can use without the need to restock for quite a long time. Makes sense?" he had asked Sey. He had looked back forward to the lake and looked around for the snake in which they had spoke of that had been terrorizing them, but... Beatbox himself could not find it what-so-ever... buuuuut, Beatbox was no scout and he looked back to Sey that he knew had some scout like abilities to find the boss and point him in a direction in which the boss lies.

@Sey

"Hm, according to my inventory, I think I can spare about 10 alcoholic items. Yeah, I think ten sound like a good amount. If I did the mental math right, that would equate to eight thousand col... Man, that discount certainly puts a bullet in profits." Sey would explain as he would scroll through the shop inventory that he had with him. maybe he needed to be a little bit smarter, and while it did help the guild indeed, all that work would be thrown away. But he wasn't going to lie and sell them at the original price. He was just going to have to edit the special later on when he had some time. Beat was free to take them at the current pricing that he had. And it was not all of Sey's alcoholic items either, but to be fair, he might need them for the future as well. It was crucial to be prepared with at least three, especially considering how low in materials he was as of right now... To the point in which crafting is an extreme sport.

Beatbox had chuckled, in his mind, he's thinkin' that Sey is trying to sell him items right here right now, he looked to Sey with a smile that looks like he could burst out in laughter at any given second stating out to him "Are you trying to sell me something right now? If so, sign me up... I got a lot of Col to waste now that I had sold an item to the fabled Takao for a incredible amount of col." he opened his inventory to see the 200,000+ col that had lied before him... he had sighed, there was no real need for it in all fair honesty. He remembered back to the dance and remembered looking over to see that he had a dance partner of his own, he giggled and went over to Sey with a little nudge and said out to him as he nudged the side of his body "So Sey, what about that female you danced with at the dance... you finding a lady friend already...? My boy is growing up so quick." he said teasingly.

@Sey

Col was something he definitely needed right now, if he wanted to get that kind of gift at least. It was an expensive one for sure... "Absolutely. To be completely blunt with you, I need a house for myself and-" His words were caught off as he would then register the other words that Beatbox told him, immediately, causing his body to shrink in the moment and his arms to flail to the side. "H-Hey now... She was my dancing partner that night!" Sey would explain before then returning back to normal, crossing his arms as his would arch his back a bit forward. "There is this one girl though that I love though to be honest with you. I want to surprise her, but that surprise is heavy on the col. It will take a while." HIs left hand would snap it's fingers as he would then point to Beat with that same hand. "Remember how I said 100k col is a lot? I myself am going to have to just more than that."

Beatbox knows the feeling, he wanted to surprise Hakai on the fact that he had a house at one point, but she visited and wasnt impressed and even left him later at an event. He doesn't know who this girl may be, nor does he think that he would ever tell him who she is... but he wants Sey to make her the happiest girl in the world, that is what he is certain about, Beatbox didn't really need the col that he had, and he's lost all interest in a unique skill... so he figured why not... he supposed that with his skill and dedication, he would find enough col at a later time. He opened a trade menu in front of Sey and looked at him with a smile "Aye, lets make a deal. Make me alcoholics every now and then and get me huge amounts of them and in return..." he offered 130,000 col to Sey "You make her the happiest girl she can be." he looked at him with a happy look as he had offered a trade he couldn't possibly refuse, not even if he wanted.

@Sey

-----

Beatbox is Trading:

130,000 Col

A deal like that was something that he should not refuse... Not if he wanted to make Hidden happy. It was a deal, and it was such a small price on Sey's end of the deal, since these days he could make a perfect item with just the snap of his fingers should he have the materials. "I'll do one better Beat. Not just alcoholics, but ANY item you want... You can have for free. And I won't let that deal expire, because this means a lot more to me than the amount you offered. It's the least I could do." Sey would open up his shop inventory and begin the trading sequence that needed to be carried out to get the col successfully brought to him. Hidden was going to love this... And he would hope so was well. It was going to be their house to live in, and they didn't have to live in their own shops like poverts anymore. Once the alcoholic items were there, he would then push the "confirm" button before launching them towards Beatbox.

Traded:

Spoiler

Name: Spiked Spongecake ll
Profession: Cook
ID:  76812
Roll: 12
Item Type: Snack
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Alcoholic
Description: Spongecake without the creme filling, but a nice bit of rum instead. A messy treat, but definitely effective in turning one tipsy.

Name: Viridia
ID:  76817
Item Type: Snack
Description: A flower-shaped cookie injected with alcohol in the center.

Name: Spiked Soda ll
ID:  76092
Item Type: Meal
Description: Natural cola spiked with alcohol to make it extra spicy. Lovely for the taste buds, bad for the brain. Regardless, it definitely is a good motivator.

Name: Margarita X
ID:  77095
Item Type: Meal
Description: It's a Margarita with the letter X, what more could you possibly want?

Name: Nghtmre Cke ll
ID:  77122
Item Type: Dessert
Description: The second of the Nghtmre Ckes in existence. The heavy amounts of Gin make this an extreme dessert. Most of the vowels seem to agree.

Name: We Are Number One
ID:  77126
Description: A simple-looking cupcake laced with alcohol designed for instant hallucinations. Oddly enough, it appears that the hallucinations revolve around the name of the cupcake.

Name: Ice Dream
ID:  77121
Description: Ice Cream with alcohol. The ice cream comes in a bowl, so the satisfaction of waffle cones are non-existent.

ID:  77290
Description: Ice Cream with alcohol. The ice cream comes in a bowl, so the satisfaction of waffle cones are non-existent.

ID:  77286

Name: Spiked Pop
ID:  77692
Enhancements: +3 Alcholic
Description: It's a soda, but with a different name. Deemed to be popular "In the north", but used as an excuse to give it a different name. Oh, and alcohol spiked.

Obtained 130,000 Col

Beatbox had looked at Sey with a smile, it was a step up on what he originally wanted, but it was nice to have a seemingly infinite supply of alcoholic items, he said out to Sey as he extended his hand out to offer a handshake "I'll take upon that offer you have displayed in front of me, sounds like a great deal." he gave him a warm smile has he had taken the offer and the items that he had given him in return so far. He had looked back to the lake that was behind him and then back to Sey "As much as I'd like to talk about how you are going to construct your home, we have a boss to take down at the moment." he darted his eyes back to the lake in front of him as he reached down to grab the mask that hung from the chain and placed it on his face "I'm no Scout, so if you would please find for me that would be absolutely fantastic." he chuckled as he had unsheathed "Sharpened Stardom the Rebirth".

@Sey

Sey would then proceed to do what Beat suggested, since they were indeed in the process of the quest that they took. It would be nice to be able to level up in the game was well as have such a home. The plans for the house were going to have to be made far later. He would proceed to look around the best he could with his loot gathering gear, allowing him a bonus in his detection skills, and so he would then end up finding the result of whether or not he successfully found it... But to no avail as he would not end up finding anything yet. "Sorry Beat, this might take a little bit of time. The Snake seems to be very good at hiding itself." Sey explained as he proceeded to move out of the way, continuing to search for the bosses location, but it was going to take an unfortunately long time at this rate if he doesn't get lucky soon.

@Beatbox

ID# 79746 results:

Loot: 2 + 6 = 8 (Nothing)

Edited by Sey

Odd... Sey was unable to find the boss... how peculiar... Beatbox looking through his mask looking in any direction he could to find any sort of movement, and just when he thinks he would give up and let Sey have a chance to strike against it... BINGO, he had found the boss. Beatbox had moved back his head to Sey's and said to him through his mask "Over there!" then he had moved forward through the water and swung his sword against the boss... however, it was very odd that once he had hit it his sword had slipped out of the way and ruined his combo making him only swing his sword once upon it. Beatbox behind the mask very surprised however it was impossible for Sey to tell as all he could see is the black and white design on the mask.

@Sey

-----

ID: 79747 - LD: 20 [LOLOLOLOL] - BD: 10 [GIGALUL]

Sword Art Used: Vertical [14+4+2=20*1=20]

Beatbox - 1075/1075 - 105/106

Sen-Sey - ???/??? - ??/??

Hebishinu - 600/600 - 100 MIT - ACC: 2 - 1/2 Safeguards

Seems like their roles had been switched for the moment as it was Beat who ended up finding something, completely slaughtering the scout aspect Sey had so far. It seems like he was going to have to get better at scouting still, showing that every part of his build was still a work in progress. It was fine though, he still had some form of use. The monster would then appear, and while he lacked his accuracy item on him, he was still able to take a shot at it. So he would lash out his spear in an attempt to do so. He would then proceed to strike it successfully, removing the safeguard officially and Beatbox can begin a barrage on the boss monster. Considering the high health, it stood like a tower. But as long as he kept on using first aid on him, it would not be that big of a deal for them to handle.

@Beatbox

Spoiler

Beatbox - 1075/1075 - 105/106

Sen-Sey - 860/860 - 86/86

Hebishinu - 600/600 - 100 MIT - ACC: 2 - 0/2 Safeguards

ID# 79767 results:

Battle: 8

LD: 14 + 6 = 20

Hebishinu Roll:

ID# 79769 results:

Battle: 5

Edited by Sey

After Sey's attack his weapon had slipped down the slimy scales as the beast as retreated back to the water. "Sh**." Beatbox had growled as it had retreated and he couldn't see him through the murky water. Beatbox had looked back and forth through the trees through his mask and alas... he couldn't find anything at the current moment. He had taken a deep breath and tried to look for it some more but he still couldn't find anything. Beatbox had growled from behind his mask as he turned to Sey and said out to him "I can't find him Sey, do you know where he may be at the moment?" he looked back forward hoping that it wasn't planning a surprise attack upon Sey or Beatbox... even worse on the both of them. He had taken a deep breath and looked over to his familiar that had peared out his suit "Bad time buddy, get back." he whispered to his familiar.

@Sey

-----

ID: 79820 - LD: 2 - BD: -

Sword Art Used: Failed Attempt

Beatbox - 1075/1075 - 105/106

Sen-Sey - 860/860 - 85/86

Hebishinu - 600/600 - 100 MIT - ACC: 2 - 0/2 Safeguards

Sey would continue to look around for it, seeing as it was out of sight for now. A tricky little prick, but that was the reason why Sey was there, to be able to locate the beast and declare an attack on it. With his spear in hand, he would ready himself to attack in case he did locate it. And while he was not able to inflict too much damage onto it, it was still a small amount to contribute to the downfall of the monster. "AHA! I FOUND IT!" Sey declared before snarling with clenched teeth as he would then launch his body towards the direction he heard the monster. It tried to strike with it's body, but to no avail as the snow-haired player would stop the impact with the trigger of Merciless Flurry. Topping that would be a nightmarish barrage of slashes towards the body, most hits ignored by the mitigation, but he made a noticeable scratch onto the monster.

[1]@Beatbox - 1075/1075 - 105/106

[2]Sen-Sey - 860/860 - 72/86

Hebishinu - 556/600 - 100 MIT - ACC: 2 - 0/2 Safeguards

ID: 79822
BD: 7
Dmg: 12 x 12 x 1 = 144 - 100 Mit = 44
SA: Merciless Flurry - 12x1 - (13 Energy) - A high-end sword art that strikes the target with a flurry of rapid thrusts.
LD: 7 + 6 = 13

Hebinishu
ID: 79823
BD: 2

Edited by Sey

Beatbox had kept looking around for the damned snake that had been slithering around... however for a bit Beatbox was unsuccessful in finding the damned snake... only until Sey had spotted it, Beatbox had darted over to spot it through his mask. Beatbox chuckled in recognition and watched Sey moved forward to strike against the boss, Beatbox shook his head and followed behind Sey to fight against it, the boss had tried to fight back as Sey successfully managed to hit it with a sword art flowing through his one handed assault spear, Beatbox had smirked behind his mask as he moved his sword outward as it had charged a bright red as he moved forward to strike against it using his ultimate sword art: Meteor Break. Hit after hit he managed to dwindle its HP lower and lower eventually to its downfall.

@Sey

-----

ID: 79824 - LD: 16 - BD: 4+4=8

Sword Art Used: Meteor Break [Damage: 14+4=18*11=198-100=98]

Beatbox - 1075/1075 - 95/106

Sen-Sey - 860/860 - 72/86

Hebishinu - 458/600 - 100 MIT - ACC: 2 - 0/2 Safeguards

Seems like they were finally getting some progress with dwindling down the health of the monster, which was good considering they were going up against a huge line of defense. Beatbox did not seem to need any form of heal, and right now, he saw no critical signs above either of their heads. The result of that would mean that they had an even amount of hate. Sey did not have any defenses against the enemies attacks either since he was going to be attacking, so this was going to be an extremely painful game of luck if he were to be unlucky. However, he could not find the enemy for the moment and would clench his teeth, bracing for an attack soon to come to him. However, he was incorrect as the attack may have come, but he was able to narrowly duck into the water to avoid the impact.

@Beatbox- 1075/1075 - 95/106

Sen-Sey - 720/860 - 71/86

Hebishinu - 458/600 - 100 MIT - ACC: 2 - 0/2 Safeguards

ID# 79837 results:

Battle: 2

Hebishinu:

ID# 79839 results:

Battle: 3

Edited by Sey

The snake had tried to strike against Sey once more, thankfully missing against him and Sey blindly striking back to fight the snake as well... but the Snake was already gone and no where to be found. Beatbox took a few steps back as he look from side to side looking through his mask attempting to find the snake. Beatbox had continued to look around but it wasn't until hearing leaves and branches move in the distance till he darted over to strike against it. Dealing hit after hit from his sword to his actual fists against it to drop its HP more and more. The snake had looked over to look at the blonde and red haired played encovered with a mask... it had seemed that it was attracted to Beatbox to him now more than Sey... heck thats only because he had dealt more and more damage against it other than Sey.

@Sey

-----

ID: 79840 - LD: 12 - BD: 8+4=12

Sword Art Used: Meteor Break [Damage: 14+4=18*11=198-100=98]

Beatbox - 1075/1075 - 85/106

Sen-Sey - 860/860 - 72/86

Hebishinu - 360/600 - 100 MIT - ACC: 2 - 0/2 Safeguards