Scouting the 20 Floor Labyrinth

Morning on floor sixteen. I was standing at the window of my and Jomeis bedroom and watched the mighty waves splash at the shore. There was something special with watching the waves hit the sandy beach again and again in an neverending loop. I looked down on what I held in my hand, a glass vial with a red liquid inside. I opened it and letted the red fluid flush down my throath. For a second or two it burned before I felt it going back to normal. Thou there some other changes with my body. My previous straight and wellshaped teeths was no longer flat, instead they was pointy and sharp. Sharp enough to be able to rip flesh directly from the bone. One of the side effects Ive successfully been adding to my potion to put a personal touch to it. Of course my damage stat rised and my muscles was getting more well-shaped.

Potion of vicious dragon fang consumed +6 dmg

Yui's grace used

Now I was stronger, but only being stronger wouldn’t help me in what I was going to do now. No, I needed to increase my protection to. A few seconds of look on the hypnotizing ocean and a breath to feel the salty smell in the air tht came in thru my open window. Then I opened another bottle and let more potion flush down thru my throath. This time, my throath felt completely dry for a few moments before going back to normal moisture self. Now, I hade some matching dragonscale pattern on my skin. But only the most exposed places. Like the elbows and knees for example. So now I had a dragon scale pattern on my body that matched the dragon like tooths in my mouth. There wasn’t for nothing I was calling myself to be a dragon. If Ariel, a girl I like very much, was a lioness, then I would be a dragoness.

Potion of armoured dragon scale consumed +54 mit

I still had some items left in my bag that I wanted to use to increase my effectiveness in grinding for loot. But I decided to get started rather then waste any more time here in the house. So I ran down the stairs to the lower floor. There I saw my red haired Irishman sitting in the sofa and staring into notghingess. ‘’Im going gridning Jomei. Probably wont be back before dinner. So if you getting hungry you can just make some for yourself. Bye!’’ I said and left. Didn’t expected and didn’t got any answer. A tear rolled down my cheek. Ever since Ariel did that thing, Jomei had been like someone in coma. Not moving or saying a single word. I let out a sigh and increased my running speed. Not long time later I had etered the entrance of the labyrinth of floor twenty. Just like a few weeks ago, I got welcomed by four giant bugs. But just like then, I charged and stunned them all before they could attack me.

ID: 79812
BD: 5+3=8 Non-crit hit! Fallen activated 35x14=490dmg +stun+AoE
MD: Ignored due to stun

Zandra: 1355/1355 (106/134)

Giant bug 1:420/910 -STUNNED-
Giant bug 2:420/910 -STUNNED-
Giant bug 3:420/910 -STUNNED-
Giant bug 4:420/910 -STUNNED-

Total loot:
N/A

Stunned, that was a pretty new effect to me. Since Im a wielder of a twohanded axe. And the twohanded axe is a weapon without even a single stunning sword art. Luckily thou there is a skill that makes me stun on the charge at least. And luckily Im able to take down these bugs with only two attacks. So stunning them first makes them unable to hit me and then before they recover they will be dead. A smile on my lips when I executed the sword art again, reduced each and every one of the bugs health to zero. This was just as easy as when I went thru this with Hikoru. Maybe even easier since I didn’t had to worry about hitting him. This greataxe really have a huge reach. Making me able to land a hit on four bugs at once, making them disappear and rewarding me with some nice loot.

ID: 79813
BD: 2+3+1(consentraion)=6 Non-crit hit! Fallen activated 30x14=420dmg +AoE
MD: Dead before action

ID: 79814
LD: 14+4=18 Loot!
CD: 9 Uncommon consumable and 910x4x3=10,920 col

Zandra: 1355/1355 (79/134)

Giant bug 1:0/910 -DEAD-
Giant bug 2:0/910 -DEAD-
Giant bug 3:0/910 -DEAD-
Giant bug 4:0/910 -DEAD-

Total loot:
10,920 col
Consumables:
Uncommon x4

As the first four bugs was removed from the games memory, I wiped of some virtual sweat from my forehead with the backside of my hand. Even if it was only four of them, they are quite big and my axe are both large and heavy. I placed the bottom of the axe on the floor and leaned to the axehead. I took some deep breaths. But, I couldn’t just stand here waiting for better times. I had to keep moving. Keep moving so I would become rewearded with one of those much required map fragments. I haven’t much more then thinked the thougth when a rumbling noicce was heard. I looked around and suddenly, on four different spots another group of mossy giant bugs bursted out from the ground. I let out sigh. ‘’Seriosuly? Already? Well well.’’ I activated my strongest sword art once again and together with charge skill I darted forward and stunned the whole bunch as well as reducing their health.

ID: 79918
BD: 5+3=8 Non-crit hit! Fallen activated 35x14=490dmg +stun+AoE

Zandra: 1355/1355 (52/134)

Giant bug 5:420/910 -STUNNED-
Giant bug 6:420/910 -STUNNED-
Giant bug 7:420/910 -STUNNED-
Giant bug 8:420/910 -STUNNED-

Total loot:
10,920 col
Consumables:
Uncommon x4

I looked at the stunned cretures. ‘’Hehe. How do you feeling now you little… or… maybe not little. But how do you feel lying there immobile you weaklings? Huh?’’ I said towards the mobs that didn’t herd or would have understood a single word of what I say to them. As I saw the stun effect strating to wear off, I bursted forward again. With the lack of the damage boost from charge and and the stun effect the damage wasn’t as high. But almost. Still it was plenty enough to kill the bugs that was way underleveled. Or maybe its me that is over levelled. Well, it dosent matter, the result is the same from both those senarios. As the last pixel had fade awade, I looked at the reward screen with a smile, this was quite some loot Ive got here. Im maybe going to reach that half a million goal after this trip.

ID: 79919
BD: 7 Non-crit hit! Fallen activated 30x14=420dmg +AoE

ID: 79920
LD: 18+4=22 Loot!
CD: 3 t2 materials x20 and 910x4x3=10,920 col

Zandra: 1355/1355 (25/134)

Giant bug 5:0/910 -DEAD-
Giant bug 6:0/910 -DEAD-
Giant bug 7:0/910 -DEAD-
Giant bug 8:0/910 -DEAD-

Total loot:
21840 col
20 t2 materials
Consumables:
Uncommon x4

There, eight bugs dead. Now there was time to do some exploring. The vanguard was dead and had opened way for me to head deeper into the dungeon. The labyrinth like dungeon where it would be strange if I went lost. But I should at least get some map data before getting lost. Then I would head back to headquarters and give them the map data, making it closer for us to find the gate to the boss room. Hopefully it wouldn’t take that long to find all data required. Sadly as far as I know only one other have turned in their data before me and Hikoru did. So that wouldn’t be that close. But after todays hopefully it would be enough if only one more handed in some piece of the map. Very well, time to head forward. The boss room wont be able to find itself will it?

I was doing this mainly because I wanted to get some map data to hand in to cardinal. But also to combine it with getting some nice and shiny loot. And as normal, I wanted to max out the efficiency to get as much as possible. Well that is probably everyones tohugth. Its not like you wanna do something to get less rewards then what is possible. So I took forth my newly gathered different foods Ive got from Sey. That had also given me some tips of how to run my shop. I took forth four different shakes. He really seemed to be a fan of shakes. Thou it didn’t mattered to me. As long as it gave me the right buffs I was satisfied. I let shake after shake disappear down my thoath. As the last drop of the forth shake had disappeared I brushed away some of it from my lips with my arm.

Consumed:
Herbal shake: +1 acc
Alcoholic shake: +6dmg -3 eva
Vitamin shake: +3 LD
Lucky shake: +3 Col multipler

There, now all potions and shakes was consumed and I felt my stats had skyrocket. Last time I was here with Hiokru, we went for the path straight ahead. So I decided to take the right one this time. I had my axe prepared as I started to walk. I also took forth my banner of leadership. The upgraded version of banner of command. At the same time as I walked, I waved it in the air. A red shine surrounded both me and the banner. I felt my damage stat increasing even more. ‘’Hehe, this is going to be fun.’’ I said to myself as I felt nothing would be able to stand in my way. I would cut down anything that would try t stop me to get the map data I needed. And those I cut down will give me tons of shineis as well. This adventure had only started. And now when Ive increased my hitting abilities, I decided to change to an item that increased my loot finding luck instead of hitting accuracy.

Banner of Leadership used (1/3) -> (0/3) +2 dmg

Celtic ring removed
Mask of finding equipped

I continued down the road that seemed to go on forever. But finally the corridor ended and opened up into a huge room. Must have been almost a hundred meters from wall to wall. But the fact that it grew fresh and green grass wasn’t the only strange thing. There was also several mobs inhabiting the room. And all of them was looking like horses, but still not. On a closer look I saw what it actually was. It was lama’s. ‘’Wut?’’ I said to myself. That was one of the last creatures Ive been expected to see underground in a cave. But it actually made sence since the floor itself was southamwerican inspired. Just when the word had left my lips four pairs of eyes was focused on me. ‘’Oh [censored]!’’ And four of the lamas came jumping towards me. I lifted my axe and darted forward, activating my strongest aoe and both damage and stunning the mobs.

ID: 79930
BD: 7 Hit non-crit. Fallen activated: 43x14=602

Lama 1: 532/1134 -STUNNED-
Lama 2: 532/1134 -STUNNED-
Lama 3: 532/1134 -STUNNED-
Lama 4: 532/1134 -STUNNED-

Total loot:
21840 col
20 t2 materials
Consumables:
Uncommon x4

I decided to take a few moments to get myself together and refocus before dealing my next attack. I looked at each of my opponents. Two of them had a fine light brown colour, one was black and white. And the fourth, the fourth was the one that brought my eyes to it. I fluffy pure white fur covered it. My hand started stretching out towards it. But I stopped it before I patted the animal. I was here to slay these monsters. So instead I grabbed my axe. Im holding it in a firm grip, waiting for the feeling when it is time to activate the sword art. ‘’There!’’ I said when feeling it. My axe went out in two wide circles, cleaving thru all four of the lamas and reducing their health to nothing. The four of them exploded into a sea of blue and white crystals and a reward screen poped up.

ID: 79931
BD: 6 Hit non-crit. Fallen activated: 38x14=532

ID: 79932
LD: 7+9=16
CD: 2 x5 Bonus col. (5(bonus)+3(base)+3(food)=11 multiplier) 11x1134x4=49,896 col

Lama 1: 0/1134 -DEAD-
Lama 2: 0/1134 -DEAD-
Lama 3: 0/1134 -DEAD-
Lama 4: 0/1134 -DEAD-

Total loot:
71,736 col
20 t2 materials
Consumables:
Uncommon x4

When I saw the amount of col these four lamas have dropped, I got stunned and eyes turned wide open. In just four kills, I had got over fifty thousand of col. At first I didn’t believed it. There must have been something wrong. But the more I stared, the more I realised it was true. Finally I snapped out of the stun and closed the reward screen. There was still half of the lamas left in the room. If I could get as nice reward from the other four like from the first four, that would be some very nice indeed. So I activated my charge skill and flew forward. While in the air, I also activated the exploding catapult, ready to cleave thru some lamas. ‘’Hehe, here I am!!’’ I shouted as I answered the combined charge of the lamas with a powerful sword art that left them immobile when the stun effect activated on them.

ID: 80028
BD: 6 Hit non-crit. Fallen activated: 43x14=602

Lama 5: 532/1134 -STUNNED-
Lama 6: 532/1134 -STUNNED-
Lama 7: 532/1134 -STUNNED-
Lama 8: 532/1134 -STUNNED-

Total loot:
71,736 col
20 t2 materials
Consumables:
Uncommon x4

I decided to take another few moments to get myself together and refocus before dealing my next attack for these ones as well. I looked at each of my opponents. Two of them had a fine white colour, one was brown and white. And the fourth, the fourth was the one that brought my eyes to it. Its fluffy pale black fur covered it. My hand started stretching out towards it. But I stopped it before I patted the animal. I was here to slay these monsters. I cant keep going patting all of them. So instead I grabbed my axe. Im holding it in a firm grip, waiting for the feeling when it is time to activate the sword art. ‘’There!’’ I said when feeling it. My axe went out in two wide circles, cleaving thru all four of the lamas and reducing their health to nothing. The four of them exploded into a sea of blue and white crystals and a reward screen poped up.

ID: 80029
BD: 4+2=6 Hit non-crit. Fallen activated: 38x14=532

ID: 80030
LD: 13+9=22
CD: 12 4x Perfect weapon and 6(3 base+3 shake)x1134x4=27,216col

Lama 5: 0/1134 -DEAD-
Lama 6: 0/1134 -DEAD-
Lama 7: 0/1134 -DEAD-
Lama 8: 0/1134 -DEAD-

Total loot:
98,952 col
20 t2 materials
Consumables:
Uncommon x4
Weapons:
Perfects x4

• 3 weeks later...

As my eyes followed the thousands of crystals fading away, the reward screen poped up. I looked down at it and got chocked. it said there was four perfect weapons in the loot bag. Not as much as last round but still quite alot of col was there too. My hand went up and closed the screen. A good feelinf bubbled inside me. This was beeing such a great trip, my loot just increased and increased. But the wasnt the main reason I was here no. It was to find this valuable map data. and now I have cleared this room of mobs. Now it was time to move on. But in an almost circular room, its not easy to decide direction.Except the way I came from, there was three other ways to leave, or enter, the big room. All of them looked almost the same. It was only a few roots or trees around to look at. I kneeled down as I spotted a weird looking treebranch, it seemed it would be useful for crafting, so went straigth to my inventory.

ID: 83448
LD: 9+9=18 +1 t2 material

• 4 weeks later...

But, I had to pick one of the ways to advance forward and hopefully find the boss room. But I wouldn’t mind to engage another horde of monsters either. This extra loot would be much useful when preparing for coming boss fights. Like I have to craft buffing potions for myself. And probably others that would drop by and visit my store to pick up potions of their own. And crystals of course. But thanks to their increased cost compared to potions they was much less common nowadays. Since they gave the same buff. Only healing crystals was sold. Noone bought crystals with normal enchants like damage buffing or defenceive buffing. That was understandlabel ofcourse. Me myself wouldn’t do that. And the huge amount of col I gained would come in use when buying stuffs from other crafters to cover up ways I couldn’t myself. Col prices I preferred over matprices every day. Talking about mat, I spotted another treebranch just like the one I just picked up. A few moments later there was two new mats in my inventory.

ID: 83449
LD: 10+9=29 +1 t2 material

But enough of shoppricing thoughts. Now there was a boss room to find somewhere in this huge labyrinth. So I took a steady grip of my darkened axe and leaned it on my shoulder. I looked at the three different openings. I shrugged my shoulders before deciding to just go straight forwra d thru the entrance in the middle. It was covered on each side by an oak that looked like it was several hundred years old. It have grey thick bark. As I passed it, I broke of a large piece of it to use in my crafting. Still I only glanced at it before entering the unknown area infront of me. At first it was a completely black tunnel where I didn’t saw a thing. I held the hand infront of me, but there was nothing to be seen. So if the floor suddenly ended into an abyss, there wasn’t much to do then fall. Since I wouldn’t see it before losing my balance and fly to my death. I also had decided to remove my mask of finding back to my celtic ring in case any monsters would lurcing here.

ID: 83450
LD: 17+9=26 +1 t2 material

3 ooc posts. Full energy

Mask of finding removed
Celtic ring equipped

But luckily I made my way all the way to the light. When I stepped out from the long nightmare looking cave of total darkness, I entered a huge room looking pretty similar to the one I left to enter the tunnel. Had I walked in a circle? No, there was some small differences here and there that I am sure was different from the other room. Also, there was no respawning lamas here, instead there was two groups of… treants? A smile on my lips as I saw the moving trees and realized I would play the role of a lumberjack. ‘’Hehe, this will be fun.’’ I said to myself, took a steady grip of my axe and activated my charge skill. I flew towards the nearest of the two groups, and to late the realized what was coming. When the four treants was preparing to attack me, my charge and axe had already stunned all four of them. As well as reduced theor health with over half.

ID: 83451
BD: 7 Hit non-crit. Fallen activated: 43x14=602

Treant 1: 532/1134 -STUNNED-
Treant 2: 532/1134 -STUNNED-
Treant 3: 532/1134 -STUNNED-
Treant 4: 532/1134 -STUNNED-

Total loot:
98,952 col
23 t2 materials
Consumables:
Uncommon x4
Weapons:
Perfects x4

As the four treants just stood there, immobile as much as their tree-relatives. I smiled and let out a giggle. ‘’Hihi. Guess I really have to do some heavy lumberjacking work today.’’ I said with a confident tone in my voice and looked at the mobs I soon was going to vanquish from this game. So I took a steady grip of the axe, bent my knees as I started to charge up the most powerful area of effect sword art in the game. Well, the most powerful at the moment. When I felt the skill was ready to be unleashed, I activated it. By big black axe flew in wide circles, cleaving thru the digital wood of my enemies. As two new red stripes appeared on each of the treants, their healthbar started to go down more and more. It kept on, turning to red and then to nothing at all, making them explode into blue and white crystals.

ID: 83452
BD: 2+4=6 Hit non-crit. Fallen activated: 38x14=532

ID: 83453
LD: 6+7=13
CD: 5 x4 Rare weapons. (3(base)+3(food)=6 multiplier) 6x1134x4=27,216 col

Treant 1: 0/1134 -DEAD-
Treant 2: 0/1134 -DEAD-
Treant 3: 0/1134 -DEAD-
Treant 4: 0/1134 -DEAD-

Total loot:
126,168 col
23 t2 materials
Consumables:
Uncommon x4
Weapons:
Perfects x4
Rare x4

As the crystals had faded out, I looked at the reward screen that had poped up in the air infront of me. I let out a sigh of disappointment. When I saw the amount of col I got from these ones, it was pretty little compared to the previous gains. The extra loot I got thou was… four weapons. Of rare quality. Another sigh left me. But I guess there was nothing to do about it. So I took a grip of my two handed axe and turned my focus to the other group of treants in the huge room. I smirked and activated the charge skill. The ground under me disappeared when I almost flew thru the air and in only seconds I was infront of the group. ‘’Hello.’’ I said before activating my strongest sword art in my arsenal. The health of the treants lowered and they also got stunned.

ID: 83455
BD: 9 Crit +1 dmg 36x14=504 dmg
MD: Stunned

Treant 5: 448/952 -STUNNED-
Treant 6: 448/952 -STUNNED-
Treant 7: 448/952 -STUNNED-
Treant 8: 448/952 -STUNNED-

Total loot:
126,168 col
23 t2 materials
Consumables:
Uncommon x4
Weapons:
Perfects x4
Rare x4

I glanced at my energy. After next attack it would be time to leave this place. So I charged up my strongest sword art for I don’t know which time today, and then I cleaved thru the four enemies that was surrounding me. The treants one by one started to shine and then exploded, surrounding me with an ocean of blue and white crystals. I looked at the reward screen and got a little disappointed as I saw it wasn’t really anything fancy. And not that much col either. A deep sigh of diapoinmtnt let out of me as I closed the screen. Then I turned around and started to walk out of the labyrinth. So, I didn’t found the dungeon this time either. Well well, hope it have been going better for the other ones. I blanced the axe on my shoulder as my feets led me out of the labyrinth and home to my beachhouse.

ID: 83456
BD: 10 Crit +2 dmg. 32x14=448

ID: 83457
LD: 8+7=15
CD: 9 +8 t2 crafting materials. (3(base)+3(food)=6 multiplier) 6x952x4=22,848 col

Treant 1: 0/952 -DEAD-
Treant 2: 0/952 -DEAD-
Treant 3: 0/952 -DEAD-
Treant 4: 0/952 -DEAD-

Total loot:
149,016 col
31 t2 materials
Consumables:
Uncommon x4
Weapons:
Perfects x4