[F2-PP] Love Distress

Zero sat in a booth inside a cafe in Urbus and looked out the window. I'm hopeless... I can't do anything right... He sighed ordering a cup of coffee for himself and leaned his head back. I need help or I'm going to screw up... But who can help me? He groaned and laid his head against the table as the waitress brought him a cup of coffee. "Thanks..."

Kirito aimlessly walking around as he suddenly feels thirsty and hot. The sky in Aincrad was as bright as always. Kirito walking around in town as he walks past the cafe shop he noticed a familiar figure sitting at a booth. He smiles and walks inside the cafe and before walking to his friend he purchases a fruit milk and then heads over toward his bro Zero. Gently poking the side if his cheek with a smile before sitting across him in the booth. "Zero, what are you doing here man? And why the look on your face. Hahah" he said as carefree as ever before twisting the top off his fruit milk bottle.

Zero looked at Kirito and sighed taking a sip from his coffee, he had it strong. "Well if you must know my old friend I seem to have come to develop what some refer to as a crush..." He confessed with a sigh and looked at his coffee. He stared at his reflection then at Kirito. "To make things worse I have no idea what I should do... I mean she may not even be interested or know I exist. I don't know what I should do, this isn't something I've ever actually thought of... It's frustrating."

"You sound like a true loser. Hahah I'm just messing with you!" he said with a smile and a carefree chuckle. Kirito never thought he'd see the day where Zero would actually crush on someone and what to do something about it. It was actually strange. "So, Zero, you have a crush on a little lady, eh? Don't get so frustrated about something like this. Just go with the flow like I do. It's easy to just act yourself around her and let her know how you feel by doing certain activities. Take her on a long walk to an interesting area or even take her out to one of the diners and lay it down on her. Z-man I know you've got the moves man. Just gotta push yourself a little harder. I'm having trouble myself. I'm not really all that romantic so I don't know what to do....with...yeah..."her"" he started talking calmly at first and ended kinda roughly and nervous slightly. He took a sip of his fruit milk.

Zero took a sip from his coffe and nodded as he heard Kirito. He slightly smiled when the boy became nervous and unsure. "Yeah I guess you're right, but I just don't know how to talk to a girl.... Or what to do... As for your situation I think I can help. After all she is my sister and I know what she likes." He sipped from his cup and glanced outside the window. "I'll give you a hand if you like, that is if you help me. A fair trade in my opinion." He glanced at Kirito and grinned.

As Kirito listened to his best friend Zero, he nodded to the things he were saying as he drunk his fruit milk which left a milk mustache on his face. Instead of removing it he kept it on his face to try and cheer Zero up. "Wait..why do you suspect the female I'm talking about is Siren? What gave you that idea?" he looked away to hide his slight blush. "Sure, I'll help you out Z-man. I've got nothing else to do right now. So whose the girl your talking about?" he wondered curiously as he drunk the last if his fruit milk.

Zero grinned and placed his cup down. "Because I know you're a sucker for her, and she a sucker for you. Now about helping me, I can't say who it is yet. But if you help me and it works out you'll know." He placed his hands together resting his elbows on the table and looked at Kirito. "I will make it so Siren says yes to you, if you assist me. Do we have a deal?"

Kirito shrugged. "You know I'm a sucker for her? She's a sucker for me? Are you crazy? Last time we were together we had a huge argument and Asen had to step in. That was a cruel day. I'm not sure if I can help you if you won't gimmie the girls name. I just want the name, no need to show me who she is or anything. But, if you can't tell me then it's fine." he said calmly while getting up and purchasing more fruit milk to put in his inventory and one to drink. "We have a deal. Let's go for a walk why we talk this over." he opens his fruit milk and sips on it while leaving outta the cafe.

Zero nodded getting up nod walking out behind Kirito. "I know about that, it's alright though. She honestly doesn't care, trust me when I say it'll take a lot for her to hate you." He slipped his hands into his pockets and looked at him. "As for the girl, I'd rather not say her name , but I will." He leaned in and whispered into his ear. "Don't tell anyone."

Kirito smirked while sticking both hands in his pockets nodded at every word his best friend said. "You really think so? I wonder what I did to deserve such love from her?" he looked away from Zero with a unusual smile on his face before whispering "Mr. Knight, huh...? Heheh" he chuckled while turning toward Zero. "I understand man. You don't have to tell me her name so don't worry about it. I'll just make sure your able to get her. Unless she's anything like my sister....I don't know how to handle girls like her. She's really difficult... Hahah" he smiled at Zero and patted his back before taking a sip of his fruit milk.

Zero chuckled looking at Kirito and smiled slightly. "Well I'll help you out with Siren, it isn't that hard either. It'll take some dedication and work, but I know you'll pull it off." He looked forward and sighed. "Now about my situation, I just need some advice in how to talk to girls in general... How to approach them and, possibly how to confess my feelings to one..."

Kirito smiled "Thank you. Man, I wish she was here right now. Hahah everything could be quick and easy. Meh....maybe not! Haha." he laughed happily until he heard Zero's comment and sigh. Kirito already knew what kinda guy he was since Siren had told him about Zero. He was actually their first topic that they'd bring up most of the time. Kirito was entrusted to always be Zero's friend and he'll never break that promise. After being with Siren, Kirito understands Zero more than anyone else. He places his hand on Zero's head while chuckling. "You need advice on how to talk to a girl, huh? I'm not too smooth myself but just somehow, somehow it all works out in my favor. How about we talk about it while taking a seat at that bench up ahead?"

Zero looked at the bench and nodded quietly. He walked towards the bench and sat down with a sigh. He had appreciated Kirito being caring towards him and trying to maintain a friendship, but also felt he was burdening him just like he burdened his sister. "Well any advice will do to be honest...and I'll help however I can." He looked at him and slightly smiled. "I want you two to be happy together."

• 5 weeks later...

I'm Zauis again. So yeah! Lehhhhhgo.

As they took a seat on the bench they were aiming for, Zauis noticed a depressed and unusual expression on his best friends face. Zauis didn't wanna be upfront and call him out about it so he started rubbing his white pants off as if they were dirty. After doing so he listened to Zero's words while playing with his Blue trench coat he got from the leader of the Knights of Christ, Shark-san. "Any advice, huh? Like I said before, my advice isn't much....or any good. I honestly just think you should be yourself and try to understand her more by asking the littlest things. Like, what's your favorite color or something. Start off with something easy like that. But, to actually talk to the girl you gotta approach her, right? You have a hard time with that or what? Either way....this is easier. Just notice the girl you like and maybe act as if you didn't see her and bump into her gently. That always work. Sorry...all I got Z-man. And thank you for your kind words." he said with confidence and toward the end with a bit of sincere-ness.

"It'll do and thanks." Zero smiled looking at his friend and leaned his head back with a sigh. "Well now that you've managed to help me with my problem it's time I help you." He sat up straight and looked at Zauis. "If you're going to propose to her there are three things you need. A decent ring, a romantic scenario and most important, you have to catch her off guard. My sister's always dreamed of that happening to her, so I suggest you do that. Hope that's a good start, I'll help with anything you need."

"No problem pal. That's what friends are for. Especially best friends." Zauis said happily as he began standing up and stretching his hands out toward the sky while listening to Zero's kind words. He blushed at the thought of marriage, even if it was just in a game. Was he seriously ready to make such a huge commitment? Zauis zoned out on a little bit of Zero's beautiful mini speech. Finally shaking his head to get himself out the daze he looked back at Zero. "Yeah, I understand Z-man. A guy like me having a decent ring will be easy...a romantic scenario, huh? That'll be a pain....not my style. And she has to be caught off guard. That's kinda tricky considering she's so clingy when were together." he laughed and patted Zero's shoulder while giving him a bright smile which he normally didn't do. "Thanks "brother in law". I can't wait to see her."

"She is clingy, but I recommend the amphitheater in the first floor. The one in the town with the first dungeon, it's rather beautiful at night." Zero looked at Zauis and scratched his head thinking. "You can tell her to meet you there and catch her by surprise then." He stood up and stretched his back. "Shouldn't be too difficult, just takes a little effort is all."

"Yeah, she's pretty clingy man. The first floor, huh? It is rather beautiful there. That sounds like my style actually. Thanks for recommending that." he said with a smile while looking up at the beautiful sky. "So I tell her to meet me there then catch her by surprise with what? Me asking her to marry me right when she gets there!? (xD) I guess it's not that difficult. Where do you think I can find her anyway!? I kinda just wanna talk to her about some past things. Need to make up for being a jerk." he sighs.

Zero scratched his chin when he heard Zauis' question and thought about it for a few minutes. "Well she could probably be in tavern on the fifth floor having a few drinks." He looked at Zauis and sighed. "When you get to the amphitheater tell her that there's something you've been wanting to ask her, once you say that kneel down and propose to her." He turned around and yawned stretching his arms. "I'mm going to head off man, I need something to drink and I think I have someone I need to meet up with... Yeah I forgot about that... Well anyway, see you later..." He waved back at him as he walked away.