[OP-F1] The Town of Beginning: The Stripped Rabbit

Her hands disappeared into the fluff at her waist as they'd begun walking, pockets were hidden within the fluff of the slit long skirt she wore. She remained silent a moment contemplating what she would aim for "Tanker, I'm going for tanker" hopefully she doesn't screw up the stats, like she normally does in anything like this game.

As they would continue walking through the more or less empty streets of the town, Lee would take note of what she said and at first, there was no real reaction. It would sink in before blinking several times in rapid secession and turn his attention toward Yusaki. He would eye her up and down and it would take more than a moment for him to try and visualize the female in heavy armor. He just imaged a normal set of armor but with a helmet with two rabbit like metal ears atop it which caused a light chuckle "Hey, I'm not gonna judge if it works. It'd look pretty cute if you do it right." He would stroke his chin in minor thought of a more detailed armor that she would have, at least in his mind "Would it have a tail? Would the tail be metal or just decoration?"

The things is her outfit does so happen to have a tail, but she ain't showin' her rear end like that. She raises a brow in question "I'm sure I can find something which works with what I want" and trust her, she has plenty of ideas. "Most likely, if not, then that's fine" If she had something to draw she'd have some illustrations of what she had in mind.

Lee continued to think of a bunny themed suit of armor, adding small childish ideas such as carrot accessories and stickers. As she would confirm that she would surely find something to her liking, one way or another to which he would nod. "And that is what you need to keep up with. Need that armor now that it looks as cool as it does in my head. I wonder what kinda armor I'd get if I had a choice of animals. Ah, that's for another day and a day that will surely be quite a ways off." He would look ahead to spot what he assumed to be one of many different inns within the town.

"Hmmmn, maybe you can send me an illustration or description of your idea later, maybe I'll consider it" after finding a smith that's hopefully sane after that ordeal back there. At the mention of what animal based armour he could possibly have, she wondered herself what'd fit best for him, looking him over for once

"There are a lot of options, but in the end the choice is yours" even if it'd be later on. All that's coming to mind, is the most commonly used wolf, but she knows there's better, she has yet to figure it out.

Lee would let out a laugh that he would quickly bring a halt too by bringing a hand up to his mouth. "Oh, oh lord no. I can't draw for the life of me, advanced doodles and well made lines is as far as I'm able to carry myself in that department." She would continue on about not really having any idea for himself in terms of animistic armors which caused him to think of other games he had played in the past that had decorative armors and the dynasty warriors franchise came to mind but with his memory, no one armor popped out to him, just that it held a nice variety if he could. "Well, it is something to think about and I might actually try my hand at getting something like that in the future. Maybe get some sort of helmet to obscure my face and be all ominous n sh*t."

• 2 weeks later...

"Then give me a description of it, I can draw it out later when I find something to do so" she doesn't even know if there are those types of items in this place, she highly doubts it but there's no harm in checking "Sounds like a great idea to spook people" she always liked to give people a good scare, although a majority of the time it was unintentional.

Lee would give a light chuckle as she spoke about giving her a description of the armor and she would aim to see about it in the future. He would scratch the back of his head as he would reply "I'll more than likely send you a message at some point when I'm in a more descriptive mood though, be warned, that time usually comes late at night when I'm more deprived of sleep. My brain circles around and the creative juices start flowing like there is no tomorrow." As she would speak about the creepy factor of the helmet he would nod in agreement.

"Yeah, I've just always like the idea of being able to hide my appearance and just change my persona to something else without the worry of backlash." He would laugh as he would cross his arms "Though, it sounds like a item that you would have to be higher level to get a hold of but once ya get it, it'd be awesome."

((OOC: You can end the topic whenever you feel like it, dont want to drag you on if you wanted to end prior to this))

"Well that shouldn't be an issue, I do prefer to be up at night than day, it's usually too bright out" she's going to make more use to that habit since almost no one would have a reason to prevent her from doing so. 

She also nods in agreementioned "Makes sense to find it higher up" looks like it's time to find an in, yes? She glances back from the path they'd taken "Seems about time that they start coming back for rest, it'd be best to get our own" she returns her gaze to him.

((OOC: Will do, I haven't felt the need to end it earlier so we're all good, but I'll end it when it seems fitting.))

Lee would snap his fingers and point at Yusaki with a smile as he agreed with her night time comment "That is something I can relate with." He would then turn his attention in the direction she did as she would speak of people coming back and that they too should aim to do the same. He would take in a deep breath and exhale as he would scratch the back of his head as he would let a yawn escape his mouth and would quickly move the same arm around to cover his mouth. After he was done, he would nod in agreement "Yeah, all of this stuff takes more energy outta you than you first think and it just sneaks up on ya." He would look around and then back to Kyoki "I would suggest bunking together but there is someone else I have to go find before I could even think about sleep."

Lee would nod his head in agreement as she spoke of simply grouping together wouldn't be the worst idea "Yeah, that sounds like a plan but in the end, I'd have to run it by my lady friend first. She usually isn't one for unexpected surprises and tends to dislike unannounced people more so. So, I think for the best, we separate here and meet up later on." He would rub the back of his neck whilst laughing hesitantly "I do tend to jump ahead of myself and drag her along and it ends in a mini-argument and the way things are going, I don't think throwing and sort of fuel on the fire would be any good. I doubt she would be taking it as well as we are."

Lee would open up a menu and flick open a few drop down boxes and continue speaking "But, you have my friend address so feel free to shoot me a message whenever you feel like it." He would select the name on his friend list and find that she was in the town as he had assumed but not anywhere close so he would have to take a nice jog around to find her but it wasn't at all as bad as it surely could have been.