[F13:PP] We'll be fine... Probably <<The Falling of Tagas>>

Well, here he was again. The thirteenth floor was still void of life save for the area surrounding Angel’s Point, so to keep himself at ease Seul made a priority out of not straying too far from the town despite not being able to actually pass through the gates. While standing to the side of the main entrance his eyes scanned the flow of traffic as players sporting all sorts of different gear came and went. Although his last attempt at this floors main quest hadn't been too lucrative, that would change today as he planned on trying again.

The only thing that stood between him and the start of this particular mission was finding a partner. Alone the task of finding the chapel where the angel was housed would probably be too great, but with two pairs of eyes searching the floor for the mysterious building he was bound to find it eventually.

“Hey, you there!” He called out to a random man who happened to be passing by.

“Up for a little adventure?”

@zero_lost04

Edited by Seul

Coming down this far was an absolutely horrible idea, one that Zero wasn't quite sure of why he decided to do it.  Sure, technically it was true that once a Floor was unlocked, you could teleport to it essentially at your leisure, but that didn't mean it was a good idea to do so.  In a game where supposedly your life could be on the line, most would think that doing something like this had to mean that he had a death wish.  Maybe it wasn't far from the truth, but Zero just had to see this area with his own eyes, understand the lay of the land and get a better feel for what was to come.  He had also hoped that maybe, just on an outside shot of luck, that he might be able to find a weapon or a piece of armor up here that he could use, and then head back down to make questing and leveling up significantly easier.  If he could kill some of those lower floor enemies in a hit or two, he could theorectically begin to level up at a much faster pace and safer for himself.

Zero blinked and looked dumbfounded for a moment.  Another player had just shouted out like he was trying to get his attention and asked if he was up for a little adventure.  With a bit of a dumbfounded look on his face, Zero points to his own chest for a second and mouths the question "Me?"  He looks all around himself because he was sure that he had to be mistaken, he had a bad habit of doing that in the real world as well, thinking people were speaking to him when they weren't.    Taking a few tentative steps forward, expecting the other player to say no at any second and move on.  When he didn't, Zero continued to step forward.

"Umm, well, while I am always up for an adventure and would never turn one down, I feel like I have to be upfront and honest with you.  I'm a level 1 player with starter equipment.  If you are looking for someone to be of help to you in battle, I'm likely not it. That being said, if after what I've just said doesn't make you change your mind, then I'm in.  If not, I completely understand."  Zero tries to get his words out as quickly and politely as he could.  He figured that once the player realized that he wouldn't be of any real use for the quest, even as a meat shield he couldn't take but a single hit here before death which would make him wildly ineffiecent at that, the player would just send him on his way.  However, there was a part of him that hoped this player didn't, he was very interested to see where this went.  

@Seul

Edited by zero_lost04