[PP-F5] Heroes and Villains

Disclaimer: Before you apply to join this RP I want to be clear, this is going to be a long RP, and by the end of it we will be fighting a high leveled monster. I don't want this RP to be one page long, I only want people who are truly going to contribute to the RP. Also, once we hit the four player limit (set by me) I will establish a turn/posting order.

Swift sat against the wall on the outskirts of town waiting for the day to pass. A NPC came up to her and told her that a their child hasn't come back yet. He was 18 years old with dark brown hair, and brown eyes. Swift got up, by pulling her body up using her sword. Swift then agreed to help the NPC out and put a notice out on the Message Board in the center of the main town. The message asked for players to sign up, however only the first three people to sign up will be accepted to join her on her quest. The reward col will be split up amongst the players, and any drop you get from a monster will be yours to keep, plus it's free experience you can get to level up.

Party Leader: Swift

Keith

Clarence

Miaki

Keith walked through one of the many towns that dotted the land of Floor 5. He held his hand over his eyes to stop the harsh sun from beating down on them. As he kept walking, he noticed a Message Board in the center of the plaza. He walked over and looked the board up and down, seeing notices left by other players. However, one name in particular caught his eye. He examined one piece of paper left by his friend Swift, whom he had adventured with times before. Without even giving much thought to what the notice was about, Keith didn't hesitate to send a message to Swift asking to join.

"What to do, what to do." i mutter to myself as I slowly walk through Floor 5, bored out of my mind. I continue to stroll around the floor, talking and looking at NPCs, to see if there was a quest to be done."There's nothing to do- oh what's this?" I say in the middle of a sigh.Don't know who this person Swift is, oh Keith signed up, well I guess I'll do it. I think to myself then I began to send a message to this Swift person to sign me up!

Miaki was accompanying keep on the fifth floor. Keith had just finished helping Miaki complete a quest he took on. Miaki was watching his new familiar, <>, soar through the air and flying around the rooftops. Reaching into his pocket, Miaki held a silver whistle to his lips and blew it, producing a slightly high pitch sound calling the return of his new falcon. Silverwing made a nosedive towards the two players and landed on Miaki's extended left arm.

Miaki looked over and saw Keith looking over the message board and accept a request from Swift. Noticing that there was still one other opening, Miaki grabbed it before it was taken.

(OOC: Since Keith and I are almost done with that quest on this floor that's what I'm going with.)

Swift sat around the tavern for about half and hour, before she was surprised by three messages, Keith, Clarence, and Miaki. She replied to them telling them that the risks they were about to take where larger than most and told them to meet up at the south end of the town in five minutes.

As time passed, everyone gathered about and Swift made sure that she had enough food to last her for a few hours as it won't be a quick journey they were about to take. She also, went to a blacksmith before heading to the south end of town to repair her gear for a meager fee.

Keith smiled and waved to Swift as she approached, beaming as his friend approached. He sat up and stretched, seeing others getting up too. "So Swift, where is it we're going exactly? I only read until I saw your name was on it, then I signed right up!" He said with a chuckle.

Miaki saw Clarence walk over. "Clarence! Another adventure with for you and me it looks like. That quest in the tomb and labyrinth was quite the perilous one." Looking over at Swift he asked the same quest that everyone else was asking. "So what do you have in store for us Swift? I'm looking forward to my first adventure with my new familiar. Oh Clarence when we get back outside I'd like you to meet him. He's a falcon."

Swift was amazed at how quickly the slots filled up. No matter to that anymore. Alright guys, so for those of you who haven't heard the rumors, there is a young NPC who was "corrupted" by something. He just went insane, left town, and is said to be a warrior of the desert now. I heard he has left quite the path of destruction behind him. Our Goal, to stop him and see if we can bring him back to normal. If this doesn't go successful, then we kill him. Don't worry, this won't make us PK'ers, it's just self defense. The system should register this.

I shrug and smile a bit."I'm ready when ever you guys are. I always have quest equipment in my inventory. I look at Keith's indicator and Miaki's."This NPC sounds like trouble, good thing he isn't an actual player, it would be terrible. But, we have no idea how a NPC would react." I finish, getting slightly nervous from the quest.

• 3 weeks later...

Keith clapped both Clarence and Miaki on the back reassuredly. "Come on guys. We've got this between all of our levels this will be a snap." Looking at Miaki he asked. "Hey Miaki, did you bring the stuff?" Eying him with a knowing look talking in code.

Swift nodded her head to the group of people that were all ready to go as it seemed. Swift had no honest clue of where she was going, she just knew that they had to head north of the desert city. Anyone know any structures up ahead North of this place? We could start there. Swift asked the group as they began to start their way outside of the city.