[PP-F13] Revenge... <<Child of Rohk>> (Beatbox)

Hikoru appeared on the 13th floor quietly once he had heard about the quest. It was something that had haunted him in his past, but he finally found a way to get over his fears, and he knew that this was a solo mission this time. He let out a small sigh as he chugged an alcoholic potion and the armor potion he had received from one of the evolution quests. He was ready to fight this thing and finally seek his revenge on the boss that cost him his friends life, and caused him embarrassment in front of the rest of the frontliners all those months ago. He looked around for Beatbox quickly. He didn't know where he was, but he should be around here somewhere. 

"Where are you Beat... we gotta get moving..." He said through grit teeth. He did not come to this floor again fully buffed to not fight this thing in the first place. He stood with his arms crossed, feeling anxious to get a move on.

@Beatbox

Stats:

Spoiler

Hikoru, Master of Shadows

Level 60

Stats:
1215 HP
120 Energy
+4 Accuracy
-1 Evasion
25 Base Damage
120 Mitigation
1 Safeguard

Items:
Yamkima (Weapon) +2 Paralyse +2 Bleed [Tier 2]
Master of Shadows (Light Armor) +1 Evasion +36 MIT [Tier 2]
Shadow's Instinct (Lucky Charm) +3 ACC [Tier 2]
Sutetchi (Familiar): +6 Damage [Tier 2]
Flowing Illusion (Good item): (+4 Stealth rating in/near water via in-character Roleplay) [Tier 2]

Battle Ready Inventory:
+1 T2 Healing Crystal (Perfect)
Limbo's Fang (Weapon) +2 Envenom +2 Blight [Tier 2]
Eclipsed Pendant MK. 2 (Lucky Charm) +1 Evasion +2 Accuracy [Tier 2]
Shadow's Eye (Lucky Charm) +3 LD [Tier 2]

Mods:
Athletics
Precision
Acrobatics
Sneak Attack

Buffs:
+1 Sandstone Armor Potion (+54 MIT)
+1 Nghtmre Drink (+6 Damage, -3 Evasion)
+1 Major Potion of Damage (+6 Damage)
+1 Potion of Safeguard

Skills:

Rank 5 Dagger
Rank 5 Light Armor
Rank 5 Sneak and Hide
Rank 5 Shadowed Path
Rank 1 Search and Detect
Rank 3 Familiar 
Concentration
Survival

Italics: Unlocked Skill
Underlined: Unique Skill
Bold: Max Rank

Today seemed like a joke, not just because it was April Fools, but it was also because players were playing practical jokes on each other for no real good reason... this happens to be the worst holiday possible for Beatbox as he wasn't the whole "run around and joke around" personality. Today he had died his hair back fully blonde and equipped Blastia's Core and Blastia's Wind, however he had kept Sharpened Stardom equipped as the Silver Crescent was lost. Beatbox after downing an alcoholic and damage potion he had looked to Hikoru as he arrived and he had offered a trade menu to him giving him a +6 damage potion and a safeguard "Here Hik, you're gonna need it if we're gonna take this boss down." he said with a determined look.

@Hikoru

-----

Equipped:

Sharpened Stardom "The Rebirth" - +3 ACC

Blastia's Core - +1 EVA / +36 MIT

Blastia's Wind - +2 EVA / +18 MIT

Buffs: 

Major Power Crystal - +6 DMG

Major Armor Crystal - +54 MIT

Diamond-skin Potion - +1 Safeguard

Spiked Spongecake II - +6 DMG / -3 EVA

Stats:

26 DMG - 4 ACC - 1 EVA - 138 MIT - Safeguarded

Trading to Hik:

Major Potion of Damage (+6 DMG)

Potion of Safeguard (GEE I WONDER WHAT IT COULD BE?)

Hikoru saw Beatbox appear nearby and came over to him. He passed him a few potions and he chugged them quietly, feeling the damage potion affect him, and he felt weird as the Safeguard surrounded him. It felt like a web or a extra layer of skin around him. He shuddered and did his best to get used to the feeling, as this was his first Safeguard potion. He nodded and unsheathed his dagger, preparing to fight. He looked and saw a good place to enter the shadows and looked back at Beatbox

"There's not a moment to waste. I have the co-ordinates here." He said, sending them to show up on the player's map. Even if he already had it, he wanted to double check and make sure that he knew where he was going, as he himself wouldn't be there to guide him "Alright, i'll meet you there. I'm taking the shadows as you know. When you get there I will be in position. I will use Yakimba to hopefully paralyze it and give you a good hit. I'll see you there." He said with a nod, then ran to the area that he had located prior and stepped into the shadows slowly, not wanting to accidentally hit himself in the head as he did so.

@Beatbox

Hikoru Entered Stealth, 22+ to be Found (Chugged Potion and Safeguard)

"No need, all I need to do is hit it with Bullrush, and with my incredible speed, I know I can at least try to stun it. I want you do get the status conditions on him. I'll follow with a stun sword art to keep it down, just trust me." he had said as he had looked at the coordinates and looked up to see Hikoru already stealthed, Beatbox sighed "Guess the time is now. Rohk, its time for round 2." he had said as he moved forward towards the location, it was a mountain... above him the skies were very cloudy, however the boss wasn't here... after a bit of time the clouds opened up and swirled around a circle, and from the sky above the bird had fluttered down, Beatbox had looked up upon it, he wasn't afraid. As the boss had grown closer and closer, it then quickly moved to strike against Beatbox, however it did not hit against him, and Beatbox entwined with his Charge and Bullrush skill said out "This is for Azide." and he moved quickly forward as he hit against the boss Stunning it into place along with dealing a good chunk of damage.

-----

ID: 81197 - BD: 8+4-4=8

ID: 81198 - MD: 3+3-1=5 - CD: 8

Sword Art Used: Meteor Break [Damage: 14+6+6+5=31*11=341-100=241]

Beatbox - 1115/1115 - 99/110

@Hikoru the Supreme Sexiness Lord of Sexiness - 1215/1215 - 120/120 - Stealthed

Rohk Shi, Lord of the Skies - 959/1200 - 100 MIT - DMG: 350 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 4 Stunned

Hikoru got into position, waiting for Beatbox to appear. He noticed movement and his eyes gazed Beatbox, who quickly charged at the large bird and stunned it. Perfect, he got an opening. He moved swiftly, appearing from his vantage point and attacking rapidly, seeming to come from nowhere as he attacked and jumping from what seemed like every direction. He appeared beside beatbox, a small puff of shadow-like smoke at his feet, and he was breathing heavily. It always took a bit out of him, and he saw that a good chunk of his energy was already gone.

"There, got a good chunk..." He said, his breath a little heavy as he did his best to find his regular heartbeat to get his breathing back under control. "You're up man." He said quietly. He looked at the large bird, and saw quite a few features that made it similar to Rohk. He gave a small smile as he knew that this was his form of revenge. He turned back to Beatbox and gave him a nod, awaiting to see if he could deal another good blow to the large hawk.

ID: 81251

BD: 5+4=9 (Disregarded due to Sneak Attack)

Hikoru used Swarm: 14x1=14x26= 364x1.15= 419 Damage-100=319 Damage to Shi

[H:1] @Beatbox The Sexy Heavy-Hitting Stargazer  - 1115/1115 - 99/110

[H:0] Hikoru the Supreme Sexiness Lord of Sexiness - 1215/1215 - 104/120 

Rohk Shi, Lord of the Skies - 640/1200 - 100 MIT - DMG: 350 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 4 Stunned

Beatbox and Hikoru had then used their essentially one and done attacks against Shi, dealing almost pretty much half of its health in damage in the last attack... now the real battle begins, Beatbox had gripped onto his sword tightly... the Boss only has a few more moments in stun... he better make the most of it in this attack... he charged up his sword with an eerie blue as he moved forward to strike onto the bird dealing just a tiny bit more damage to the boss bringing it down to its yellow bar. Beatbox had let out a sigh, now the battle really began, the Bird had gotten back up from the ground as it had looked down upon the blonde haired player... its sights had remained on him... it seems like the Bird had found its next prey to attack upon...

-----

ID: 81300 - BD: 8+4-4=8

ID: ----- - MD: - - CD: -

Sword Art Used: Meteor Break [Damage: 14+6+6=26*11=286-100=186]

Beatbox the Sexy Heavy-Hitting Stargazer [King of Buttercups] - 1115/1115 - 89/110

@Hikoru the Supreme Sexiness Lord of Sexiness - 1215/1215 - 104/120

Rohk Shi, Lord of the Skies - 454/1200 - 100 MIT - DMG: 350 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 4 Stunned

Hikoru moved for another hit on the creature, seeing that it had regained motion. He wanted to try and land a hit before it could regain it's momentum and went for the kill, but he was too late. The bird quickly flew out of his reach as he went for an attack. He fell down and fell to his knees and grit his teeth. He had missed his shot! Dang it! He mentally punched himself for not being careful, then got an idea. He turned to Beat as he stayed on all fours

"Beat! Try and use me as a springboard! It may give you the momentum to reach it!" He said, hoping that his idea would work. It may give him enough force to be able to land a large enough blow to bring the bird back to the ground. He waited to see what would happen. If he didn't use him, he could at least get a leap from his vantage

ID: 81301

BD: 1 (FRIGNUGGETS)

@Beatbox the Sexy Heavy-Hitting Stargazer [King of Buttercups] - 1115/1115 - 89/110

Hikoru the Supreme Sexiness Lord of Sexiness - 1215/1215 - 103/120

Rohk Shi, Lord of the Skies - 454/1200 - 100 MIT - DMG: 350 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 4

"Alrighty then, don't say I didn't warn ya." he said with a chuckle as he moved back and took a running start to run up Hikoru and jumped off his head Mario style to hit the giant bird, however he unfortunately missed and the bird tried to retaliate by hitting the blonde haired player in the air, however Beatbox had enough time to block the bosses attack with his sword however he was struck back to fall onto the ground, he had hit the ground with a thud and the boss had came down from the air and landed before him and tried to peck against Beatbox, Beatbox had continuously moved to dodge and was successful every time it had tried to attack "Uh... Hikoru, a little help here." he had said with a raised voice, he knew that he couldn't keep dodging the birds attacks.

-----

ID: 81302 - BD: 3+4-4=3

ID: 81303 - MD: 2+3-1=4 - CD: 2

Sword Art Used: Failed Attempt.

Beatbox the Sexy Heavy-Hitting Stargazer [King of Buttercups] - 1115/1115 - 88/110

@Hikoru the Supreme Sexiness Lord of Sexiness - 1215/1215 - 103/120

Rohk Shi, Lord of the Skies - 454/1200 - 100 MIT - DMG: 350 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 4 Stunned

Hikoru felt the impact on his head and grunted in pain. It hurt, but he hoped it would give him the lift it needed. Sadly however, his friend missed his attack because the bird attacked first, and landed on top of him, doing its best to attack and try to finish off the quick-moving player. He had done well, but he knew he couldn't dodge forever. He reacted quickly and ran, leaping up and jumping atop the creature and grabbing around its neck. He tried to attack and stab, but his Dagger was knocked back by the creatures flapping wings as it retreated off of Beatbox, trying to get him off. He held his grip tight as they flew, and did his best to not drop his dagger as he did so. He held on as good as he could, and hoped he wouldn't be thrown off

"Now Beatbox! DO ITTTT!!!" He screamed in a somewhat Dragon-Ball style of yelling. He had given him a good opportunity to strike and deal a good chunk of damage to Shi, and he hoped that his chance wouldn't be in vain.

ID: 81304

BD: 3+4-4=3 Miss!

@Beatbox the Sexy Heavy-Hitting Stargazer [King of Buttercups] - 1115/1115 - 88/110

Hikoru the Supreme Sexiness Lord of Sexiness - 1215/1215 - 103/120

Beatbox had sighed, when Hikoru had tried to yell out Dragon Ball style to attack the bird... he never really liked April Fools for the jokes that everyone loves to make, but that's probably just him... and maybe Takao, he shrugged the joke off. Beatbox had looked at the giant predatory avian that had caused up a storm as it had prepared its next attack on Beatbox, he knew that it was going to hit him... Beatbox had simply stood there as he had prepared his next attack upon the beast. The boss had moved forward and tried to peck the players chest only to be guarded by a safeguard as it broke, then Beatbox had moved his sword forward and connected the sword art bestowed upon him and unleashed it upon the boss paralyzing it into place "Aight Hikoru, its paralyzed, strike it down!" he had yelled out as he looked behind him.

-----

ID: 81443 - BD: 7+4-4=7

ID: 81444 - MD: 7+3-1=9 - CD: 1

Sword Art Used: Nova Ascension [Damage: 14+6+6=26*9=234-100=134 Stunned]

Beatbox the Sexy Heavy-Hitting Stargazer [King of Buttercups] - 1115/1115 - 77/110 - Safeguard Busted

@Hikoru the Supreme Sexiness Lord of Sexiness [Master of Shadow-Ganks] - 1215/1215 - 102/120 - Safeguarded

Rohk Shi, Lord of the Skies - 320/1200 - 100 MIT - DMG: 350 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 4 Stunned

Hikoru waited for him to attack the creature as it fell to the ground. He jumped off and moved quickly, dealing massive damage to the great bird. He backed away as two familiar icons appeared above it. He gave a wide grin as Yakimba had come in for the save once more. He turned to Beat and held up the dagger firmly in his hand. His lucky weapon had done it's magic, and they had defeated this boss.

"Alright man, finish it off strong!" He said with a proud laugh. Even if he didn't attack, the creature's health would be brought down low enough that he could finish it off with a weaker sword art. They had completely overpowered this creature, and he was glad of the outcome. Neither of them had taken any damage so far, and he didn't seem to need the safeguard either, which was wonderful news. He would still need to start carrying these things though, to get used to the feeling over his skin, something that still sent chills up his spine.

ID: 81448

BD: 9 (+1 Damage, DoT Activates)

Hikoru used Swarm: 14x1=14x26= 364-100=264 Damage

@Beatbox the Sexy Heavy-Hitting Stargazer [King of Buttercups] - 1115/1115 - 77/110 - Safeguard Busted

Hikoru the Supreme Sexiness Lord of Sexiness [Master of Shadow-Ganks] - 1215/1215 - 87/120 - Safeguarded

Rohk Shi, Lord of the Skies - 56/1200 - 100 MIT - DMG: 350 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 4 Stunned - Paralysis 1/1 - 24 Bleed 2/2

The battle had seemed to come towards its finally as Hikoru managed to bring upon it paralysis on top of the stun and even managed to bestow bleed upon him. Beatbox had smiled, the battle had met its end because he had known that he was going to strike against it, his skills were just too good for him not to be able to. Beatbox had moved his sword by his side as it glowed and entwined with his martial arts glowing a eerie dark blue, and with a smile he lunged forward and stabbed and slashed, and punched his way through the aviary's heart causing it to perish. From the explosion of pixels two sword had materialized in which Beatbox had walked up and as he placed a hand upon the blade it had transformed to a one handed straight sword, then looked upon Hikoru stating "Theres ya reward, unless you don't want it." he chuckled.

-----

ID: 81457 - BD: 9

Sword Art Used: Meteor Break [Damage: 14+6+6=26*11=286-100=186]

Beatbox the Sexy Heavy-Hitting Stargazer [King of Buttercups] - 1115/1115 - 77/110 - Safeguard Busted

@Hikoru the Supreme Sexiness Lord of Sexiness [Master of Shadow-Ganks] - 1215/1215 - 102/120 - Safeguarded

Rohk Shi, Lord of the Skies - 0/1200 - 100 MIT - DMG: 350 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 4 Stunned - Paralysis 0/1 - Bleed 1/2

Hikoru watched silently as the bird squawked and soon pixelated into nothing, and a few swords stood in its place. They had done it, they had won, and quite easily. He knew that they had probably gotten lucky, but he didn't care. In his mind, he had finally redeemed himself, something that took off months of pain and misery off his shoulders. He let out a long sigh, finally feeling somewhat of a relief off his shoulders. He heard Beatbox talk about him taking a sword, and he nodded, coming over and slowly reaching for the blade, afraid that it may trigger another boss. But nothing happened and as his hand drew nearer, the blade started to form into the shape of a dagger. When he grabbed it, it finished one last change and soon it stopped glowing, turning into a dagger entirely. He opened up his HUD and went to see what enchantment was on it. His eyes widened a bit as he looked, and scratched his chin.

"Hm, it seems that these have Absolute Accuracy..." He said with a tone of curiosity, then lowered the blade "Definitely may be useful in boss fights, may need to prepare this for the upcoming one." He said with a small smile.

Beatbox had looked back to Hikoru as he had talked to him about the upcoming boss and how this could be of help when it come around to it, then he had looked down upon the blade and opened its description, only to find that essence of steel does not work on this weapon. Beatbox had grinned and said "This would be if you could use the Essence of Steel upon it, but... you can't which is unfortunate. I just need Merchants to luckily get regular accuracy on this sword for it to even be useful to me." he said with a sigh, "However, I can make do with what is bestowed upon the blade already. I just hopefully can get the enhancements that I need for it." he stated as he had placed the weapon into his inventory to be discussed upon at a later time. "Hopefully the boss meeting will come up soon, I'm tired of waiting for this god damn boss to be talked about. Every time it is time to get the stuff, the progress slows to a crawl." he looked over with a grin "And I hate that." he then stated with a growl. 

@Hikoru

Hikoru listened and nodded, agreeing with what he had to do to get the blade perfect. He himself wanted to get fallen on it. If he could get two slots of it, this weapon would be perfect. But the enchantment seemed to take up more than one slot, which made it difficult. But he would happy if just one slot was on, as it would make his attack much stronger and easier to deal damage at boss fights. He sighed and gave a nod

"Agreed. I plan to give it a shot sometime soon, but I hope I don't have to do much work or I may need to call for backup." He said with a small chuckle. He wasn't the strongest DPS, and his damage was mostly just burst damage. He could deal enough damage, but he couldn't sustain a high number for that long. He looked at Beatbox as he pocketed the weapon, and gave a small chuckle "But lets hope we can get through this boss raid easily, and get us some stronger tiered items." He said with a small laugh, and waited to see what his response would be.

Beatbox had looked forward, he had a knot in his stomach with the upcoming boss raid... we hadn't have any deaths at the moment, and he only worried for the worse... he knew that something bad was coming... he could only feel it. Whether it'd be himself, one in his guild, Teion, or anyone for that matter... it felt like it was only matter of time before another player would soon perish to a floor boss, we have protection over the players that want to kill others in a boss raid... however the bosses have gotten very stronger as of the recent... and that feeling wasn't settling in with him. "Hikoru." he said as he took a step forward "Remember that this game limits us on one life, if one of us die in a boss raid, we're dead in the real world. And it's only a matter of time before another is soon to perish. And I can only feel it in all honesty. It's gonna come soon." he said with a worried expression only to be replaced with determination.

@Hikoru

Hikoru was about to leave to head back to town, when he head his name. He turned back to Beat, who seemed bothered and listened, and he was worried about a player death. He thought for a moment and rubbed his chin awkwardly. He understood his fear entirely. There wasn't a day where he was afraid that someone would die, that another name would be added to the monument of life. That was one of the main reasons he avoided the area entirely. He never wanted to learn who died, only who had kept going. Did that seem selfish? Possibly, but he wanted to save himself the pain. He sighed and came over, patting his shoulder comfortingly

"Then lets make sure that it doesn't happen. We have two of the strongest tanks in our guilds, and you know Calrex will be there, and he's able to take care of himself pretty well. We have Sey to heal and attack, and you, me, and Beat to attack, plus the multiple others that will be there. I know we can do this, we just have to watch each others backs." He said confidently, then held up a hand in a grip-looking action. "I watch your back, and you watch mine, agreed?" He asked, hoping that his friend would take his hand in return to their agreement.

(OOC: Handshake like this)

"I mean, unless you don't want me to." he said with a determined look and with a smile, he looked from side to side and then sighed "Still, its a genuine concern that some should have. It's only a matter of time before the next boss takes its next victim, and the last thing we want is for an ally to be struck down in the heat of battle." he chuckled for just a moment of his time "Heck if Calrex somehow perished in the next boss fight, we'd all be technically screwed if it has enough power to defeat the Invincible." he then shrugged it off for a moment, he guessed it was time to move forward away from the location, the last thing they want is for the boss to respawn while they were chillin' out in the location. He looked over from side to side and sighed, even though this was a rather good drop, it still sucks that the essence of steel would not effect the sword itself... which makes it a pain to actually improve the way he wants it to be appraised.

@Hikoru

Hikoru smiled and ignored the fact that his handshake was not noted, let his arm down and sighed. He seemed really nervous, and he was even afraid that Calrex could die on this one. He couldn't blame him for having fear, but too much was a bad thing. It could cost him his own like. He crossed his arms and collected his thoughts. What could he say here? Usually he had an answer for most things, but this was tricky, as he had his own doubts at these boss raids from previous encounters. He thought of something that he needed to hear, something that could pick up his own spirits, and he finally thought of it.

"I agree, it's very fearful to be fighting bosses, and honestly we should be expecting a challenge on this floor. But you need to have faith in everyone. We can do this, and we can do this if we come prepared and expecting anything. Let's be ready for this." He said with a small smile, then looked back, to see the setting sun "Come on, lets get back to town, i'll buy us a drink." He said as he pulled up his cloak again.

Faith... that'd kinda hard to put into some players that reign in the frontlines... Ariel and Zandra to be exact, and even though some don't put enough trust into Teayre, he knows that there is some good still within her, and a part of her just wants something shes never really had... a family, but no, Ariel and Zandra are ones that fell to the lines of darkness for reasons he knows not, but he'll see soon enough their reasons, even if it gets himself killed. "You're awfully putting trust in characters you shouldn't be Hikoru, Ariel and Zandra aren't ones to trust at the moment. A part of me knows that they've got some alliance going on. And a part of me is not liking where that might end up to be honest with you." he looked over to the side "A drink sounds good, good lord knows I need it at the moment, you're paying. I hope you realize that." he said out to Hikoru with a chuckle then lead to a tiny laugh.

@Hikoru