[PP-F13] Revenge... <<Child of Rohk>> (Beatbox)

Hikoru listened and sighed as he mentioned the two. He trusted Zandra, as she had never given him problems, and he saw her as a good friend. Ariel on the other hand... He didn't want to think of her, and definitely not want to talk about her. He moved towards town, silent as he explained, and did his best to not explode in his own anger. He hated her with all his passion, but there was still a part of him that loved her, which was something he couldn't stand. He would only get himself frustrated if he continued to think about it and sighed. Luckily Beatbox changed the atmosphere with his comment, and he just gave a small smile.

"Fine fine, but I expect to be paid back. I need my own house yknow?" He said with a laugh. The other player had plenty of Col and a house to boot, but he didn't mind shelling out a few for him. He gave a content sigh and made his way into town, ready for a night of fun and laughter with a good friend.

QUEST COMPLETE:

Beatbox and Hikoru receive 4 SP, 3700 Col, and Shi's Talon

Shi’s Talon (T2 Rare Weapon): +1 Absolute Accuracy (Note: Shi’s Talon is unaffected by Essence of Steel, to be able to upgrade, you MUST go to a Merchant and have it appraised)