[SP-13] Healing dosent work, the what about damage? <<Child of Rohk>> -COMPLETE-

Spoiler

<<The Child of Rohk>>

This quest takes place on Floor 13
This quest must be started by end of Sunday PST. And the Thread must be complete by next Sunday (One Week to complete the Quest)

j0268-e1376430576349.jpg?resize=632,474

Months after the boss fight on this floor had passed, Info brokers heard rumors of something that should be feared. An amber egg had survived throughout the battle, hidden away within the nest that was once Rohk’s. It survived and flourished, soon growing to the size of it’s previous father, and seeking revenge on those who were at the cause of his death. Players have been advised to take precautions at this fight, and be prepared to fight to the death if necessary to defeat this new foe.

Requirements:

-At least two [2] Pages (21 or more posts)
Must defeat <<Shi, Lord of the Skies>>

Additional Information:

<<Shi, Lord of the Skies>>

(Shi receives it's own roll)

Stats:
HP: 1,200
MIT: 100
Damage: 350 Per Hit
Accuracy: 3
Evasion: 4

Arial Gust: On a CD of 10+, Shi takes to she skies and flaps his wings wildly, sending gusts of winds at players, Dealing 250 AoE Damage to all that are there (This damage is Mitigatable)

Rewards:
3 SP
3500 Col

Shi’s Talon (T2 Rare Weapon): +1 Absolute Accuracy (Note: Shi’s Talon is unaffected by Essence of Steel, to be able to upgrade, you MUST go to a Merchant and have it appraised)

Recommended Level: 50+

Another day, or rather morning, that Im spending, standing at my window and stareing at the horizon and the neverending waves of the ocean. The cup of hot choclate I so often drank back down at four was relplaced with a cool glass of refreshing lemonade. I took a gulp and the icecubes made a clinking voice when hitting against the glass. I let out a long sigh of pleasure. That this really was only data was hard to understand from time to time. I took another sip before turning my eyes from raging sea. Instead I looked at the person that laid on the bed that was located in the middle of the bedroom. The bedroom didn’t had many furnitures at all actually. It was the large double-bed in the middle, a wardrobe just for looks since all their clothes was in their inventories. A small table on each side of the bed and a desk at one of the walls to place foods and potions on during mornings when heading out on solo missions.

I went over to the desk. I pulled out the wooden chair and sat down. Then I opened my inventory and started to scroll thru it. One after one, potions started to appear infront of me. When I came down to a special potion my finger stopped. I stared at the name of the potion. Was this really the time to use it. I had saved it for so many months by now. The name of it was Potion of fallen strength. It would reduce my defence, thou just a little bit. I took a deep breath before moving my finger forward. A moment later yet another potion pixelated infront of me. I looked at my collection of consumables. ‘’Hehe, I guess I really am an alchemist.’’ Then I reached out to the nearest potion. I opened it and moved it to my lips. I felt the fluid flow down my thoath.

-Potion of Vicious dragon fang consumed +6 dmg

I immediately felt the potion take effect. My teeths sharpen, and my muscles being more wellshaped. I always enjoyed to drink the strongest damage potion in my arsenal. I also toook a ligthning rod and applied it to my axe. Next followed the usually one to increase my defence. I watched as a dragonscale pattern appeared on my elbows and my knees. A huge area of the back got dragonscale looking pattern as well. So, this was two potions. I still had two left on the table infront of me. I started with the red one. As it flowed into my mouth, my hp stat increased. Maybe not a ton, but at least some. I took a deep breath before I lifted up the last one. I looked at it. ‘’I earned you from that quest so long time ago. And now its time for you to be consumed.’’ I opened the bottle emptied the fourth and final potion down into my mouth, increasing my stats.

-Ligthning rod applied: Paralyze on crit
-Potion of armoured dragonscale +54 mit
-Potion of overhealth +100 hp
-Potion of fallen strength +3 dmg -9 mit

I rose and started to walk to the stairs. Thou I passed Jomei and gave him a kiss on the mouth on my way out. Then I walked down the the stairs and out thru the door. My eyes got wet and a few drops rolled down my cheeks. This could have been the last I saw of my spouse. Since I was on my way to fight the strongest opponent Ive ever met since I came here. Well, the strongest to solo. As I walked I equipped my banner and activated it. Giving me another boost to my damage dealing capacity. Oh my, my stats have rarely been this high anytime that I can remember. That’s when I remembered I actually have one thing more. I scrolled thru my inventory and a few moments later, I held a shake in my right hand. I emptied the cup, maybe just a little, but its always something. Then swiped in the air and consumed a last potion.

-banner of leadership 1/3 -> -banner of leadership 0/3 +2 dmg
-Herbal shake +1 BD
-Monkeys agility +1 EVA

Final stats:

Spoiler

Lvl: 67
HP: 1455
Energy: 134
Dmg: 26/27(ferocity)/32(charge+ferocity)/35(fallen+ferocity)/40(charge+fallen+ferocity)

Spoiler

Base: 1
Skill: 5
2-hand: 2
Familiar: 6
Dmg potion: 6
Potion of fallen strength: 3
Banner: 2
Athletics:1

Situationals:
Charge: 5(first attack) +stun
Ferocity: 1 rank 5 SA
Fallen: +8 on non-crit

Mitigation: 129

Spoiler

Armour: 54
Potion: 54
Skill: 30
Potion of fallen strength: -9

ACC: 4
Flame aura: 36 thorns
EVA: 1
Paralyze on crit

Darkened twohanded axe: +8 fallen dmg +1 acc
Inferno: +54 mit +32 thorns
Handwrap of accuracy: +3 ACC

At ready:
Amphibian war rally
Banner of superior support
Healing crystal of potent blood-dragon: HP recovery +160 x3
Healing crystal of weak dragon blood: HP recovery +80 x2

Utility & Mobility:

Expert(rank 3) Search & Detect

Combat:

Grandmaster(rank 5) First aid
Grandmaster(rank 5) Charge
Grandmaster(rank 5) Heavy armour
Journeyman(rank 2) Block
Howl

Weapon skill:
Grandmaster(rank 5) Two-handed Battle-axe
Journeyman(rank 2) One-handed Curved sword

Extra skills:
Concentrate
Survival
Unskilled(rank 0) Martial Arts

Mods:
Field medic
Athletics
Reveal
Ferocity(Axe 5)
Bull rush

I arrived at the warp plaza of Zugaikotsushima. When I stood infront of the gate that would take me down three floors, I stopped. There was still possible to just turn around and walk back home. Not telling anyone about this. I wouldn’t be a coward if I did that right? There was even one player dying when figthng against this boss’s father. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. No, that’s wrong. I cant back down now. So I took a step forward and entered the gate. ‘’An- Angels point!’’ I said with a little shaky voice. A few moment later I stepped out three floors further down. I took a look around, but spotted no familiar faces. Not that I had expected it either. Who would be stupid enough to figth this boss now when there was so much other stuff going on. I took a steady grip of my axe and started to walk to the outskirts of the town.

There wasnt much activityduring this hour of day. Most of the player was still safe and secure sleeping an inn or home in their own house. Right now, there was only one player walking out of Angels point. A black haired woman wielding a large strange-shaped axe and dragon-themed amrour. I walked over the barren land, without seeing anything alive on miles away. Couldn’t see a single living creature or plant anywhere. Thou I had a destination, a special task to complete today. A part of me hoped that someone would have already killed the eagle and it was on its respawn timer. If that was the case, I should just head back home and wait for another opportunity, maybe. But the other part of me wanted it to be there, it wanted to prove my worth, that I actually was someone. Someone that could make a difference, even on her own.

And that someone, that someone would be me. I will raise to the top. I will be the last one to finally clear this game. As I thougth that, the coward in myself was beaten down by the part that wanted to prove its worth. I felt the courage inside me blow up, feeling like I got the soul of a dragon. And after all, what is a little eagle compared to a dragon? A smirk appeared on my lips as I took a steadier grip of my greataxe and scanned the area. I felt my heart beats increasing, but it wasn’t of cowardice and scariness this time. No, this time it was of excitement. Since I didn’t spotted any signs of a giant eagle anywhere near, I picked up the peace and started to run to the area where the information broker that have given me the intel about this boss had told that it would spawn.

It was in that moment I herd it. I immediately recognized the sound. After all, Ive heard it countless of times earlier. But those times from Zita, my eagle familiar. This times, it was much louder, I could almost feel the sound waves. The echoing eagle cry made me freeze in place and scanning the area around me. To judge about the sound, he must be nearby. I gulped. Even if the sound was loud as hell, it is hard to locate from where the source is due to the echo. Like the sound had bounched from rock to rock. I slowly started to advance forward when I suddenly herd the cry again. Which made me freeze in place again. What are you doing Zandra? You cant fight it if youre going to stop like you’ve frozen on the spot each time it lets out a little scream. I said irritated to myself.

Since I couldn’t decide from where the sound came, there was meaningless to just wander of without knowledge of where to go. So I looked around to search for a battlefield where I would have the advancement. I knew I was going to be fighting a giant bird, so the best would be a cave or something else relatively low roofed. Thou most buildings would just be smashed asundere and put me at risk by being hit by the debris. Thou there was no caves in sight. But I saw a small mountain. And one of its sides was so stepp it almost looked like a wall. ‘’I guess that’s the best I can get.’’ Since when Im backed up by a solid stone wall behind me it wont be able to make swooping attacks to slash at me with his claws and then disappear before I have any chanche to conuter attack.

So, now it was time to prepare for the charge of the boss. I had already buffed myself as much as I could. But would it be enough? That I don’t know. I leaned my axe towards the mountainside behind me and stared at the sky. What Ive herd about the eagle from the information broker scared me a little. It seemed he had both superior accuracy as well as evasion. I could dash out a huge chunk of damage, but only if I successfully lands a hit. Luckily I months ago got an unique item from a red haired player. ‘’You maybe have saved my life by giving this to me T.’’ I said to myself as a loud eardeffing sound was herd. The eagle was magnificent as it appeared in the distance with another cry. I closed my eyes and to a few breaths to relax. When I opened them again, the eagle was already halfway to my position. ‘’So, let it begin.’’ I almost whispered before I made a long inhale. Then I putted the amphibian war rally to my lips. A second later a new sound was herd. This time louder then the eagle cry and with a much, much deeper tone. When my lungs was empty of air I throwed the warhorn to the side and grabbed my battleaxe. I saw the eagle crashing down on the ground as a paralyzed status effect was showed beside his healthbar.

ID: Ignored due to no rolls made
BD: Ignored due to blowing in amphibian war rally
MD: Ignored because of paralyze

Zandra: 1,355/1,355 134/134

Shi, Lord of the Skies: 1,200/1,200 -Paralyzed-

Spoiler

<<Shi, Lord of the Skies>>

(Shi receives it's own roll)

Stats:
HP: 1,200
MIT: 100
Damage: 350 Per Hit
Accuracy: 3
Evasion: 4

Arial Gust: On a CD of 10+, Shi takes to she skies and flaps his wings wildly, sending gusts of winds at players, Dealing 250 AoE Damage to all that are there (This damage is Mitigatable)

The war rally landed safe and secure on the ground far away from the eagle. Myself, I wouldn’t be nearly as safe. Since when Ive succeded with a main task, to get the eagle down from the sky, I had not a single moment to lose. I darted forward with the help of my charge skill which made me clear the distance to my enemy in just a few seconds. When I reached the predator, I had the strongest sword art in my arsenal prepared. So I activated the explode catapult with powerful sweeping strokes. First on from right to left followed up with a diagonal from left to right. I finished of the combo with slamming the axe hard at the ground. I also saw that the paraplyze was now gone. But it have been replaced with a stunned effect from my charge skill as well as health have been reduced quite a lot.

ID: 81872
BD: 7 non-crit hit! Fallen activated +8 dmg. 40x2x7=560-100=460 dmg +Stun(bullrush)
MD: Ignored due to paralyze

Zandra: 1,355/1,355 106/134

Shi, Lord of the Skies: 740/1,200 -Stunned-

When I saw how much the birds healthbar had reduced by only a single landed hit from my side, gave me new courage and fighting spirit. So I took another steady grip of the axe. I placed myself steady on the ground as the eagle started to break out from the stun Ive putted on him. ‘’Hehe, don’t think this will end easy for you.’’ I said as I raised the axe high into the air. ‘’I will let you feel pain. Thou it will be an mild punishment compared to the pain your father caused us when he removed one of our dear friends from this game.’’ I then letted the axe fall. I added my own strength to make the impact on the feathered creature as hard as possible. The landing blow was so powerful it sent out a shockwave, not dealing the damage once but twice. One from the impact and one from the shockwave.

ID: 81873
BD: 7 non-crit hit! Fallen activated +8 dmg. 35x1x13=455-100=355 dmg
MD: Ignored due to stun

Zandra: 1,355/1,355 95/134

Shi, Lord of the Skies: 385/1,200 -Stunned-

I took a few steps back as the double damage had been dealt to the bird. I saw that it now had recovered completely from the stunned status effect I did outted on it from my previous attack. Thou it still had a great chunk of its health left. ‘’Well, you are one tough bird.’’ I said to the feathered child. ‘’But sadly, today you will meet your end.’’ I said as I took another steady grip off the large two handed axe and charged at the eagle. Just like the last attack, the head of the axe fell from up and down with force enough to send out a shockwave, reducing its health even more. I gritted my teeths as I saw how little it was left. ‘’Damn it.’’ I cursed and next moment the bird left the ground and entered airspace. I looked up but to late I realized it would use its mighty wings to send a gust of wind against me. The powerful wind blew me away straight into the wall of mountain I had used to my advantage.

ID: 81874
BD: 7-4+4=7 non-crit hit! Fallen activated +8 dmg. 35x1x13=455-100=355 dmg

ID: 81875
BD: 10
CD: 12 Arial gust activated 250-129=121 dmg

Zandra: 1,134/1,355 84/134

Shi, Lord of the Skies: 30/1,200

I fell to the ground and saw my health had reduced a little bit. But very little. Les then ten percent I guessed. Thou I putted my axe to the side and closed my eyes for a few seconds. When I opened them, the crimson red had changed to iceblue. ‘’Dwayna! Goddess of light and life, give me your blessing!’’ I shouted and felt my healthbar hit back on full. I also held my eyes focus on the eagle all time. When I noticed he was going to do another whirlwind, I stomped my feets hard on the ground to get a steady pose. Small cracks appeared in the stonefloor from my heavy armour. I held my arms in a cross infront of me when I felt the gust blowing at me. Thou this time I stood in place, but my health still reduced a bit. But I also felt that this wind was warmer then the previous one. Much warmer. Then I noticed, it was me. I was burning, or rather, my armour was burning. And it spread thru the wind into a huge fire tornado. The fire reached all the way up to the eagle. And the fire was just enough to reduce its health to zero. And the eagle exploded.

ID: 82569
CD: 8 Field medic activated +20% HP

ID: 82570
BD: 4+3=7 -Flame aura triggered! 32 dmg
CD: 12 Arial gust activated 250-129=121 dmg

Zandra: 1,134/1,355 80/134

Shi, Lord of the Skies: 0/1,200 --DAED--

I saw as the eagle turned int an ocean of thousands of blue and white crystals. The crystals slowly started to fall down, giving the look like it was snowing. At the same time they slowly faded out into nothingness, leving the air completely empty and not even a single sign that there had ever been an eagle existing here. Well, until next player would arrive and make a new one spawn. Thou at that time, I would be far away from here. Now, this mission was done. It was done and I had survived it. To just get out of a mssion with life still intact was after all a victory in itself. Then the loot and experience was always a nice bonus. But surviving was always the highest priority. After all, if not alive, I wouldn’t have any use of any loot, don’t matter how fancy it is.

But from this event, I did gained some pretty fansy loot. I looked at the reward screen with a smile. ‘’Hehe, this wepon Ive never seen before. Looks pretty neat if you ask me.’’ On the reward screen it said Shi’s talon. It had an enchantment I haven’t seen before. Well, not on any of the weapon in my arsenal at least. So it was always a nice adition to my collection of gear. I putted it in my inventory until I would need it. Then I took a look around. The area surrounding me was still as dead as before. Only difference was a pair of footprints where I planted my feets for the final attack, some burning markings and the path where the giant eagle had slide after being paralyzed. Except that everything was still the same. And probably even those small changed would disappear when next player arrives here.

Well, then it was time to head back home now. The mission was complete, the loot was received and now there was nothing more to do here. There was nothing that held be back. No reason why I would stay here. So I picked up my axe and started to head back towards the main settlement of floor three. Then I would head up three floors and reward me with an icecold bottle of lemonade. I closed my eyes and could almost feel the taste in my mouth. And now when the boss was gone, there wasn’t really any monsters that would threaten me on this floor. So there was nothing to be afraid of anymore. The fear Ive felt when walked towards the boss area was completely gone by now. Well,of course, since the reason behind the fear have been dealt with. It was dead and removed from the game, for now.

After I had been walking for half and hour, I didn’t really recognized the surrondings. Everything was pretty similar in this landscape. But this felt different in some way. I couldn’t put the finger on it, but it didn’t felt like I was getting closer to the town. There was several signs Im sure I had spotted when walking to the boss. But now I havemt seen a single one of them. I decided to open up my map. When I saw where the spot that indicated my location was. And where the town was. And the distance between us, a deep sigh leaved me. I had to sit down on rock for a few seconds. Not because I was tired. On the map, I had walked in the complete opposite direction of where I should go. I felt so stupid. How could I imagine I would find the way back without cheking the map.

Well, there wasn’t much to do. I wouldn’t get closer thru only sitting on this rock and feeling sorry about myself. No, I just had to get going. So I pushed myself up from the rock. I took a look around, both in the world and on the map, to make sure I would head in the correct direction. Next, I plaved my right foot infront of the left and started to wlak, the right way this time. It took a little more then half an hour to get back to the boss battle area since I stopped every ten minute to check certain I really was on the right way and haven’t accidentally changed direction or something like that. So after about 40 minutes, I once again saw the footprints, the burned markings on the ground, and the long path where the giant eagle had slided after its first paralyzed status.

Finally, the main settlement of floor thirteen, Angels point, got in site after a long time of walking. That cold bottle of lemonade was really tempting right now and I couldn’t wait to put my hands on it and open it. So I increased the speed and entered a slow jog towards the city. As I entered the warp plaza I was just going to head to the portal when a loud sound was herd. The sound was so loud the air itself vibrated. At the same moment all villagers stopped in what they was doing and turned towards the huge cathedral that made out the center of the town. This wasn’t really my first time here, so it didn’t came as a surprise. But I was still very curious to the reason why they did it. I had tried to get any answer from them awhile ago. But it was no use.