[SP-13] Healing dosent work, the what about damage? <<Child of Rohk>> -COMPLETE-

Since the only answer I got was always in the way like ‘there have always been like it.’ And when Ive tried to ask more, like what they mean, or how they know it have always been like that, the NPC had just turned around and went back to what he or she was doing before being interrupted by me, totally ignoring my other questions. So I didn’t cared about asking this time either, I only shrugged and entered the warp portal. ‘’Zugaikotsushima!’’ I said loud and clear. In my mind I let out a irritated sigh. Why did they had to make such a complicated name of the town. And why did it have to be on the floor I had my house. More then once I had failed to say the location correct and one or two times I even had been needed to exit the portal to find someone that could make me rember the correct spelling. But now I was back at my home floor sixteen. Headed to the beachhouse and took forth a bottle of cold lemonade. Opened it and sat down in the sand, the waves cooling of my aching feets.