[F9-PP] Faces in the Shadows <<Guardian of Fire>> (Hikoru, Atzo)

Spoiler

<<Guardian of Fire>>

This quest takes place on Floor 9
This quest is repeatable

This RP will not count in the benchmark

Cerberus_Dog-like_form.png

Rumors about a three headed dog are floating around Vulcan Village, that spawns a rare potion that gives the user the ability to inflict burn damage. They say it is hard to get to. It takes two days and three nights due south to get to the cave in which the beast lurks.

The Cerberus only appears after players make their way into Inferno Cavern a cave that is immensely hot. The heat is so strong that all players who enter loose 10 HP If their craft roll is below 6. There they must defeat an unknown number of  
«Hell Hounds»  to awaken Cerberus.

Cerberus appears from seemingly nowhere; a dark body covered in dancing flames; its three heads are ferocious; and each attack individually, players must destroy all three heads in order to defeat Cerberus.

Requirements:

-At least two [2] Pages (21 or more posts)
- Must RP that two days have passed from «Vulcan Town» to «Inferno Cavern»

-Once in Inferno Cavern - players must use the Perma Roller to roll craft Dice. Any roll below 6 incurs 10 HP damage
-Must Defeat X amount of Hell Hounds At 30 HP each.  (Where X is 3 hounds per player present)
- Cerberus MUST be defeated

Cerberus Information:

«Cerberus» is a Field Boss and has the following statistics:
Head 1: 75 HP
Head 2: 75 HP
Head 3: 75 HP

Damage per Attack: 80 + 10 Burn Damage next turn
Cerberus ignores armor mitigation on a natural roll of 9-10
Each head attacks independently of one another. 
Thus, every hit you inflict the Cerberus will attack you three times.

Rewards:

1. Cerberus Soul: A Potion that when used on Weapon adds burn damage for the duration of the thread, burn damage at +2 for 2 turns on Natural Dice Roll of 8-10
  2. 3 Skill Points.

Atzo was on floor nine, his Cloak of Changing Tides blowing slightly in the breeze, his wolf ears making his shadow seemed deformed. The sun was setting on the horizon, Atzo was sitting on top of a tall building, he was watching the sunset. “I wonder what it is like to feel. My guild seems to think I have figured it out but I don't know If they are correct.” He said to himself quietly as he took Misguidance off his waist and looked into the mirrored blade. He could see a group of people standing around him, apparently some new faces had been added to his inner demons as some had left him. “If this is true then I must be close to figuring out who I want to be.” He said as he observed the faces of his High Council and Rank One guild members. He was glad that so few of them knew how soft he really was becoming inside, he had retained his ability to use what he had learned as the man with many faces, but that said because he wanted to retain it he would never truly lose that title. Though it was what made him who he was. 

As he sat there and through everything he said his face was completely blank and void of all emotions.

(OOC: If you look into Misguidance, the mirrored blade, You only see your own inner demons not the demons of others. The exception being that the original observer is willingly putting effort into letting someone else see it)

@Hikoru

Hikoru was on the 9th floor to get started on some intense heat training. Although it made it difficult with his Survival skill, he was still doing his best to get the sweat going and to get himself prepared for the boss fight that would eventually start up once the rest of the map fragments were found. He had helped to find and fight the L.E.G, so he thought to himself that he should prepare and go on his own venture to fight and find one. He gave a small sigh and stretched as he noticed a young player sitting atop a large building.. Quickly squatting down and entering through a shadow, appearing behind him, he and saw that it was the leader of the Emerald Harbringers, as he remembered reading about them earlier in the week. He came up closer and reached for his dagger, in case the player tried to attack and kill him

"Atzo, Man of Many Faces and Leader of the Emerald Harbringers, we meet again..." He said quietly as he crouched on top of a chimney behind the player, awaiting his response.

“King of the Emerald Harbingers more so than Leader.” Atzo said with a chuckle knowing that The Shadowed man that stood behind him would probably not understand what he meant. “Come, Master of Shadows, Sit next to me and watch the glorious sunset. I wish to have a word with you.” Atzo hadn’t moved his eyes from the landscape. Nor was he startled that Hikoru had appeared behind him  It was likely that a higher level player as Hikoru would  be monitoring these higher floors. This man had intrigued Atzo when they first met. What made him be the way he was? What pushed him to stick to the shadows? The man had been mysterious and made Atzo want to pick at his mind more than ever. Not to control but to understand. “Why is this so? I have never wanted to understand someone before” Atzo thought to himself as he placed his chin on his knees. “Perhaps this is what it means to be changed”

@Hikoru