[PP-F4] Chill of Youth [Aoda, Able, Nashoba, Atzo]

The wind of the fourth floor had been crisp against Able's skin for perhaps half an hour now. It was entirely his fault to as he didn't want to change from his typical attire. Instead, he thought that it would be a fantastic idea to stay on the coldest floor with one of the worst choices in terms of clothing. He work a dress shirt with the top of his shirt unbuttoned and a red ribbon that was wrapped around his neck and tucked into his shirt so it didn't fly around. His pants were black dress pants and he wore a belt as well while his shoes were black dress shoes. The wind that passed over the floor, whipped up a little bit of snow that would lightly kiss his face and would leave a very brief sensation of the cold against his cheeks or his forehead. Able had green eyes, and red hair that waved in the wind. The bangs went across his eyes, which hindered him from seeing sometimes, but nothing he couldn't get used to. The snow was currently piled up to his ankle, and he was following a partially layed out path, that had already been covered slightly by the snow in order to get to the Frostbite Lake.

Dragging his feet, and keeping his hands tucked into this pockets, he looked up at the sky as he continued to walk forward. There was a line that was being left behind him, instead of direct footstep sockets to show the trail he walked and how exactly he walked it. He whistled a quiet melody under his breath and then let out a sigh after a few moments. The fourth floor was so cold compared to the other ones, he had no clue why he enjoyed this floor so much. Actually, check that.... he hated this floor. The cold wasn't something he enjoyed a ton, and in all honesty, he probably never will. During the winter meant he couldn't go play soccer or tennis really as they are spring/summer time sports, which were his heart and passion. Walking for another ten minutes, able had finally managed to make his way to the Frostbite Lake. A place where it was a safe zone, so he didn't have to worry about dying, but there was always the rumor he had heard from others that a dangerous monster dwelled in the waters below the ice, however he thought it was a lie and it was just a way to keep people out of such a beautiful place.

Able took a seat nearby a tree, one that had slightly less snow under it than all the others and just lay his head against the bark. The wood was cold and rough, but it was more comfortable than walking around excessively in the cold. He closed his eyes and just breathed in and out slowly to control his blood flow and his heart rate to keep his body warm easier. Gripping the snow next to him, he felt it flatten beneath his hands and when he took a look down, he noticed his hands were slightly red. Guess that's what he gets for not wearing any gloves, or anything winter worthy.

@Aoda

Edited by Able

“Why am I on floor four again? Atzo asked himself as he walked Snowfrost. He hateded the cold but it was nice for him to be able to explore this place. There was a strange trail in the snow, it seemed to be someone’s dragging feet. Though Atzo wasn’t completely certain he decided it would be best he investigate it. This was one of those days where you assume the worst in his opinion. And the worst in his mind was that someone was done with life. Checking his map he saw that he was heading toward Frostbite Lake. “Huh, I wonder how it got that name. Or, Moreso, I wonder if there was a reason other than ‘it is cold outside’. Surly such things are probably better left to occam's razor than to speculation.” Though he really didn't like the idea it was just because it is cold. This whole floor was cold, what made the lake any different?

Ooo a floor where it is always winter. I want to see the snow and the animals that reside there. I wonder if they are similar to those which I could find in the forest in the real world. Now, How do I use the teleporter again? Nashoba fumbled around trying to open her menu as someone walked into the teleporter and siad "Urbas". Oh, I must need to know the city that resides on that floor. I believe it is Snowfrost. Slowly and with a meek manner she slowly stepped onto the platform Showfrost So that is what it feels like to teleport, I wonder if there is supposed to be more of a sensation to it. Oh look at all of this snow it is like a wonderland here. She stepped off the platform and did a small twirl before walking around the city Interesting there are so many different shops and styles of buildings here. I assumed they would all look the same.

I wonder what else there is around here, somewhere I can go and see the wildlife. She pulled up her map Ooo there is a lake nearby, that will be perfect, I bet there is so much to see there. I really hope I get to see a fox, those were always Grace's favorite animal She began to walk to Frostbite Lake, she was light on her feet almost skipping through the snow. I do feel like I should have invested in some better clothing however given the nature of my outfit and my surroundings. Oh, how could I have been so Impulsive?

Who is that? She said as she approached the lake, seeing a man sitting against a tree I best not bother him, I hope he doesn't mind me being here. Walking over to the Lakeside she looked into the frozen water, attempting to see her reflection.

The crunching sound of the snow beneath Aoda's feet filled his ears. It was a sort of comforting noise, one that could only be heard by travelling to the fourth floor. Multiple sheets of cold, white snow covered the ground. A sight he was accustom to, due to living in such cold temperatures before Sword Art Online claimed his life. The dark-haired man walked through a forest, occasionally glancing up at the tall trees that surrounded him. Eventually, he found an exit, opening up a large, frozen lake. Perfect for ice-skating.

Aoda was surprised to see the other players that surrounded the body of water. From what he could tell, there was a boy and a girl, sitting at opposite sides of the lake. They're probably just relaxing. Not too odd.

The closest player to the the lad was the red-haired man by the tree. His outfit was clearly unfit for the harsh terrain, but then again, neither was Aoda's. In the mood for a conversation, he stepped forwards, in the strangers direction. "You think this is safe to walk on?" He gestured to the icy lake.

ID: 81307
LD: 12

@Able

Able had just reached a point of relaxation enough to where he could neglect the cold. He let out a yawn and stretched his arms upwards and shut his eyes as if he was about to get a solid few hours of rest. Well, that was until his state of relaxation was broken by a man with black hair trying to talk to him. He looked up at the player with a single eye partially opened, and listened to the man speak. Asking if it the lake was safe for walking on, he looked over at the girl that's on the lake. She looked young, but young enough where she could still handle herself when it came down to it. "I mean, by the look of joy on her face the lake looks like you could do whatever you wanted on it." Now that he knew that he couldn't get himself to fall asleep, he stood up, he brushed the snow that was formed on the back of his legs, so his dress pants wouldn't get too ruined by the water buildup. Reaching out his right hand to the player, semi-annoyed, but not so much annoyed as tired. "The name's Able. Nice to meet you." he said, with another yawn to follow.

The snow around them was coming down very light, so it was very unnoticeable but still rather pleasing to the eye to look at. He inhaled a breath of cold air only to blow out a cloud of hotter air in the end. It was cold and that was guaranteed, but it wasn't so cold to a point it was unbearable.

(Sorry for the short post, just woke up.)

Atzo walked through the snowy forest and approached the lake. He watched everything around him. Catching three figures who had seemed to beat him there. On was a familiar figure, Atzo approached Aoda, a smile on his face. “Well, If it isn’t The Pearl Raven. Fancy seeing you here”  It was interesting seeing him. What brought him here? Still it was good to see one of his High Council members out in the world. Atzo’s Cloak of Changing Tides blew in the slight breeze showing the large emblem of the Emerald Harbingers in the void like black armour. Atzo turned to the man who was talking to Aoda. “My apologies for the interruption. I am Atzo, The Man with Many Faces and King of the Emerald Harbingers.” Atzo stood tall and stoic, his hand on the hilt of Misguidance who’s mirrored blade was on his waist and hidden by the cloak.

@Nashoba

ID# 81532

Spoiler

Loot 2+1+2=5 (No Mats)

Edited by Atzo

I believe I do hear some voices in the distance. From the sound of them it must be some meeting, such things are not suitable for a servant as I am. This ice is very pure, I wonder why it seems to reflect me as a mirror? I do not believe I have seen ice do such things thus far. Grace never mentioned it, I wonder if that is something that is more towards this, as they say 'game'. Oh, I do hope I will understand the concept of a 'game' soon, it seems that my lack of knowledge makes me stand out. Still I am sure I will understand it one day.

I wonder if this ice is solid Nashoba began to walk on the frozen lake It seems to be holding my modest weight so far. I fear I should not go far from shore however, I have come to know far to many stories that show a lord or lady falling in. I believe that is why Grace never let me come to the lake without Omi to guide me. I wonder though, what the cold water feels like, though I do not think today will be the day for me to learn. Will those people be offended by my presence? I am not intentionally listening to their conversation but I fear that they may be upset if I stay too much longer here.

@Able