[PP-F1] The Samurai (Ren-sama, Nashoba) <<Gaining the Katana Sword Skill>>

What a wonderful town! The people here are always so nice it is amazing to see such things from people in the environment that they have been so harshly locked into. Being forced to kill all day should make people more harsh, though I have yet to see such things! I wonder who I shall meet today? Oh... A tavern? I wonder what this is. Nashoba entered the tavern and took a seat at the far end of the bar I must say, this tavern thing reminds me of the ale houses that Grace used to talk about. She always spoke of the dashing young men she would meet there. Wow, they have all sorts of alcohol here don't they? I see scotch, wine, bourbon, whiskey... all the things that Grace would have when she had guests over. The bartender approached Nashoba What can I get you? Oh, am I supposed to order something? But I don't have any currency. What am I to do? M-my apologies, Sir. I don't have the currency to pay for such a thing as a drink Nashoba said in a cute but meek voice, her heavy northern British accent shining through strong. I hope I wont be bothering the kind man by sitting here.

@ren-sama

Ren sat in his usual spot at the tavern having something different this time like milk. Out of the blue he seen a beautiful young lady come in to the tavern. Ren rubbed his eyes thinking he is dreaming, he looked again and sure enough he was not. He looked at his clothes to make sure he was clean then he had taken a drink of his milk and walked over to her he gotten close and gotten really nervous then he asked “Can i get you anything miss” trying to be polite as possible. He smiled even tho he forgotten to wipe his lips so he has a milk stash still on. He then said “My name is Ren it's a pleasure to meet you”. He smiled with a friendly smile. He then offers her a cookie for he only offers to friend and people he trust but he has a good feeling about her like he want to protect her like his brother

Edited by ren-sama

This gentleman who has approached me seems almost at a loss for words, I pray that I have not offended him Why yes, kind sir, I would appreciate the help. If there is anything I can do to return the payment, I pray thee to inform me Nashoba gave him a cute smile, blushing slightly but avoiding eye contact He seems nice though not very put together My name is Nashoba, It is a pleasure to meet you, Master Ren Nashoba bowed slightly I am pleased to see such kindness from a man as him. I would have assumed him a drunkard if he not approached me with such kindness. I wonder if he is okay with my accepting of his proposal. I know not what it is I can do to repay him but I do so hope there to be something that can be done.

I wonder what they have here. I hope it is not too much of a bother, but would you please get me a glass of white dog liquor? Though Grace has always scolded me for drinking whiskey, it not being a lady's drink, I can never seem to help myself. I enjoy the taste too much to not get any when the time comes for drinking and it is available. Nashoba takes out a small memo pad and begins to write down notes on the day.

@ren-sama

Ren smiled as he called the bartender over to order her drink and another glass of milk. “Im pleased to meet you Nashoba” said Ren. He looked at her and said “you don't have to pay me back i just like making friends”. Then Ren asked “Do you know anything about a katana like the quest to get it”. Taking a drink of his milk Ren then pulled out a cookie to go with. Ren started to talk about his little brother then thought maybe she doesn't want the hear all about that then he laughed. He looked through his equipment and equipped his cloak of the ruby dragon. He then said “ if you need help with anything don't be afraid to ask”. He tooken another drink of his milk hoping his looks don't frighten her. He don't understand why he is compelled to protect her. He is a guard, a bodyguard to his king, to the high council of emerald harbinger, he does not understand and continued to wonder.

Equipped 

Name: The Cloak of the Ruby Dragon
Profession: Tailor
ID: 78945
Roll: 4+1
Item Type: Cloak
Tier: 1
Quality: Good/Vanity
Enhancements:N/A
Description: This ruby cloak has the apperance of scales, each scale seems to be a different ruby though they are all connected. In light it shimmers as if there is fire inside each individual scale though it is not blinding. The wearer gains the aspect of the dragon, giving the wearer ruby red dragon scales, a dragon's tail, dragon teath and dragon like claws. (Cannot be used for combat) The weared gains an inimidating aura that can be used to strike fear into those which the weared chooses to target.
Payment Method: Col

Edited by ren-sama

I don't have to pay him back? Oh, that cannot be so! I must pay him back for his kindness! Oh, no, Master Ren, I must repay you! I am not but a lowly servant girl. There must be something you need help with! I wonder why it is that is. Why is it that the people I have met thus far had no knowledge of the class structure? I am sure I will find out in time but it is concerning. I wonder if they are of different origin, though most people I have known through Grace have acknowledged the class structure.

Oh, my drink is ready Nashoba took the drink from the counter after thanking the bar tender. She sips her drink I just love the warm burn of the alcohol. Though I must be careful, I don't need to be smelling of alcohol. I will just take it in small sips. I hope Master Ren doesn't mind my drinking, I haven't had one in so long. I do wonder how he will take me drinking such strong alcohol, I do hope it doesn't offend him.

Ren just laughed and smile and continued to tell her it's fine. Ren just watch as she sips her drink. Then out of nowhere Ren felt a presence he had not felt before in this tavern. But a women he does not recognize came up to him and Nashoba. The woman then said “Excuse me young man would you care to do a favor for a favor for me?”. Ren then looked at Nashoba then back at the women and said “What's the situation.”. The women. Smiled and said “ i need you to kill a boss. This boss took my husband away from me. In return for killing this monster i'll teach you a special skill not a lot of people know”. Ren sat there and thought about it. Then he turned to the woman and agreed to do the quest. Ren then messaged his brother Atzo “ hey atzo how are you. Are you busy? I need help with something and wonder would you like to help me out with this. Message me when you get a chance love you little bro”. Ren looked at Nashoba and asked would you like to join in you don't want to raise a blade you don't have too this will give you a chance to meet my brother”. Ren smiled and looked back at the woman and said “i contact my brother to help”.

@Atzo

@Nashoba

A notification appeared on Atzo’s HUD. It was Ren, he needed some help on floor one. doing... something. “I guess I have nothing better to do” Atzo thought as he jumped of the boulder he was sitting on outside of Nimbus on floor seven. Atzo sent Ren a message back “Yeah, I will  be down there in a moment” Walking back to Nimbus, Atzo took his time admiring the surrounding land. “Ren is more vague than me, why doesn’t he ever just tell me what he needs help with? It is always, ‘Come help me with something’ what the hell is the ‘something’? Probably got himself into trouble if I know Ren, but who knows?” Atzo finished his mental Rant when he reached Nimbus. However Atzo realized that Ren didn’t tell him where he was. He sent Ren another message “Hey, it is kinda hard to help if I don’t know where you are.”

@Nashoba