[PP-F11] Broaching Bridges on Bridges

Eyes rolling at Lee's nearly signature overconfidence, Piera simply sighed and commented, "I'll make do somehow I'm sure." Nevermind that she was higher level than him. Jareth chittered in the trees above before swooping down to pounce on an unsuspecting pebble that Lee had kicked forward, causing his mistress to chuckle at his antics. But at Lee's response to her worries about their col, her expression went blank in shock. "You....what? Got one? How! Wh..." Her hand went up to her forehead, brushing up her bangs as she tried to wrap her mind around the idea. "W-We got into a fight, so you just bought a house!?" Her voice was loud, but tone was incredulous, laughing at the end. It wasn't like she was mad or anything, just...baffled, surprised and slightly amused. "I guess there are definitely worse things you could've done... Am I allowed to stay in the house with you?" Always best not to assume. She was fairly sure he was mostly over being mad at her though. Crouching down, Piera batted away Jareth's paws to see what he had pounced on, but it was just a pebble sadly and not a material.

ID: 82162
LD: 3+1=4
[No Materials Found]

[Total Materials Gathered: 4]

Edited by Piera

Lee would continue to glance around for another material though it seemed that nothing else would catch his attention aside from the little furry flying creature that was Piera's familiar. He aimed to keep a straight face as she seemed to be flabbergasted by his sudden statement of ownership. He would nod his head as if to show that he was in fact listening and agreeing with her statement "What about that sounds weird about me? I always get things whenever you least expect it. I just so happened to take the term 'Go big or go home' really, really seriously." As she spoke of if her being able to actually live in the house was permitted, he would wave his hand in her direction "Psh, you wish. Mine mansion is mine." He would then swing their hands back and forth as he continued to look around.

ID: 82163
LD: 8
MAT: 0+4=4

Shaking her head in amusement, Piera commented, "Or in this case, going home is the going big. So tell me about it! What floor is it on? What's it look like!"

At her love's teasing, the healer's grip grew slightly tighter on his hand as she repeated with loud exclamation, "Mansion?! You said house! House does not equal mansion!" Looking rather dazed as she leaned her shoulder against his arm, the brunette would say, "Jeez...if this is what you do, we need to fight more often." Wracking her brain for an angle, Piera posed, "Whaaaat iiiiif... I gave you a teleport crystal? Then could I live with you in the mansion~?" She asked in a sweetly persuading voice, her focus nearly entirely on him until her eyes caught sight of a fruit that had fallen on the ground. Picking it up and sniffing it, the alchemist made a 'not bad' face before inventorying it.

ID: 82165
LD: 17+1=18
[+1 Tier 2 Material]

[Total Materials Gathered: 5]

Edited by Piera

Lee would simply shrug his shoulders as she would comment on all the details of where the building was and what it looked like. It was the reactions from her that he loved the most when he was able to surprise her with things. It was one of the things he had come to truly cherish. He felt himself become tugged as she proclaimed something he had said which he had actually forgot to add to which he would laugh "Yeah, that is totally a thing though, I'm sure if we have another fight like that, Imma burn everything you know to the ground...And yes, I will set myself on fire for this outta pure spite."

He would say in an almost serious tone as he wasn't wanting to have a repeat of such an altercation. He would then listen as she spoke of giving him a crystal for keys to the kingdom. He would think about it for a bit and stroke his beard as he would watch her reach down for an item and once she got upright, he would speak "How about this then. You keep the tele-crystal and instead give me your hand..." He was looking off to the side but would look directly at the female player, his hand still locked in hers though a bit more so as to make sure she couldn't run from him or hide.

ID: 82173
LD: 1
MAT: 0+4=4

A satisfied smile played about Piera's lips as she got Lee to actually fully laugh, though her satisfaction was somewhat shortlived as he insisted that if they had another fight like the one they just had, he'd set himself on fire purely out of spite. "I wish I could say that'd be out of character for you, but sadly it is not. I heard 'charred' is the new 'black' though."  She could see him surrounded by flames, unaffected as he laughed at her. Idiot. She knew that he enjoyed their separation and fight just about as much as she did. Which was not at all.

After inventorying the material she'd found, the healer looked up at her armored companion as he considered her offer to try an earn her place in his fancy new mansion via bribery (a time honored tradition) before posing something different of his own. Eyes instantly narrowing in suspicion, for a split second, Piera didn't react before tentatively offering up both. "Why? What are you gonna do with it?" The brunette questioned warily before asking, "If you need blood and flesh as tribute, could you at least not take the right one? You know I can't do anything with the left..." Her expression was rather apparent that she was bracing herself for something. Most likely for him to lick her palm or something gross like that as 'punishment' or perhaps 'payment'. Meanwhile Jareth watched the pair disinterestedly, his tail flicking lazily.

ID: 82183
LD: 11+1=12
[No Materials Found]

Edited by Piera

Lee chuckled as she spoke of character of, well, his character and setting fire to everything being something he would do and it not be something unfounded. As she wondered just what it was he wished to do with her hand and surely she assumed the worst and the majority of the time, she would actually be right on the money. Though, this time around he would laugh lightly "Hey, if I want a tribute then by god, I'll get it and I'll take whatever one I want but I don't even want that, more of a finger." Lee would take in a deep breath as he would let himself lower down to a knee as he continued to hold her hand as he would speak all the while "I was hoping that it would be a bigger spectacle and would even have right items at least but I figured I'd rather you not die in front of a crowd." He would look around and right at his knee he would reach down with his free hand and pick up a material and hold it up to her

"Alyssa Piera Hawkins. It's a long time coming and I've found that living without you is literally criminal and I go through withdraws and I feel that says something either about my love for you or just how dependent I am on you just being around. I know I'm not the best guy in the world and even with my boasting, I'm a wreck when I crash but you make me a better person all round and that is something you couldn't possibly know how much it means." He would laugh hesitantly and glance off to the side before looking back up "So, will you take this material as a substitute, become a co-owner to everything I own and marry me?"

ID: 82217
LD: 18
MAT: 1+4=5

If it was possible, Piera's expression became even more wary and slightly disgusted, imagining all sorts of horrible things he might do to her finger. Perhaps make her give herself a wet willy! Bleugh. That sadist. Before she could protest or comment any further on the matter, Lee knelt down before her on one knee, causing her mind to instantly go blank as her expression.

Her mind couldn't process anything more than his face and the words coming out of his perfect mouth. She wasn't entirely sure if it was going where she thought it was, but as he picked up a material and presented it to her as if it was a ring made of the finest diamonds, the brunette's hand flew up to cover her mouth, eyes shining behind her glasses. When he stated her full name, said woman huffed a laugh that was full of wonder, incredulity and utter joy. Remembering late nights and long phone calls where they would coo at each other, saying each other's full names like a lullaby, proclaiming their love over the vast distance that separated them.

But she focused her hardest on the moment here and now, right in front of her. Right hand gripping his tightly to stay grounded as she listened to him continue. It was so hard though. She kept getting distracted by his minute facial expressions, the way he looked at her, the way his mouth moved. But still, her brain was able to absorb what he was saying. And it was honest to god beautiful.

At the love of her life's heartfelt question, Piera nodded vigorously, inhaling a stuttering breath that she managed to keep from being a sob with sheer willpower, swallowing before offering a wide and slightly watery smile. "Yes. Yes, always, a hundred times, yes!" Grasping the hand that had the material in it, Piera fell to her knees with him, pulling him as close as she could with both of their armor on before pulling him into a passionate kiss, one hand threading through the short hair at the back of his head while the other squeezed his hand tight. Occasionally breaking the kiss to breathe and whisper reverently, "I love you. So much Frank Lee Redir the Third. Always and forever." Before kissing him even deeper, somewhat to her familiar's disgust, flicking his tail one last time before getting up and stalking away. Finally breaking apart, slightly breathless, the alchemist asked coyly, "Wana break in your new mansion?" Her tongue resting between her teeth as she smiled in excitement.

ID: 82224
LD: 4+1=5
[No Materials Found]

Edited by Piera

Lee's heart was beating faster than ever and he was sure that if this was the real world, he would be drenched in his own sweat. He felt as though me might actually have a heart attack at any given moment or that the world itself would glitch and stop. It took everything he had to try to keep some sense of composure and not move something, be it his foot or a finger. The most tormenting part of all of this was that he was pretty sure what her answer was but there was always the ping of doubt that she would say no for some odd reason or another or want it to be pushed to another time. Even her reaction was something he knew was going to happen but it was still so adorable as he could see the watery eyes behind the oval glasses.

As she gave her answer, the smile on his face that he had managed to keep to a bare minimum broke and it was full force. He was out of words at this point as they embraced one another. It was always something special when he heard his name coming from her lips, the full name was something that he felt only a handful of people were allowed to use. "I love you so much! Forever and always." She would then play the coy as she spoke of the mansion to which he would chuckle and raise a free hand and poke her forehead

"Slow ya roll ya perv." He would pull himself and her up into a standing posture before looking around "First, needs to get out of here..." He would then let his eyes trail down to the female player "...if you are done here? I mean, if you need to stay and do stuff I can just head off without you and enjoy myself at the mansion."

ID: 82275
LD: 9
MAT: 0+5=5

Seeing Lee's unabashed grin at her answer caused hers to grow tenfold. God she loved that smile of his. Whether it was teasing or cocky or just plain overjoyed like it was now. Her heart felt too big for her chest, her entire torso and face feeling nearly overwhelmingly warm and she loved it. Loved him. Which she stated out loud, repeatedly while giggling like the little school girl that she felt like inside.

As she received a poke on the forehead, Piera pouted. "But whyyy?" Her pout was soon lost as he showed his gentlemanly side as he helped her to her feet so that they were both standing. Head tilting slightly at his question, the alchemist smiled warmly at his consideration before it rapidly turned into a cross frown. Which then even faster turned into a leer. "Mmm, only if I can watch~ Hehehehe." She attempted to cop a feel at her boyf-no, fiance's backside. But it was sadly well armored and immune to groping. "Bah." The brunette exclaimed in disappointment before contenting herself with holding his hand.

"I'd been hoping to get a few more materials than this, but I'd rather go enjoy your mansion with you. Maybe we can keep our eyes out for some more on our way back? Well you can. My eyes will be elsewhere obviously." Said green eyes raked down her companion's avatar appreciatively. "Have I ever told you how nicely you fill out that armor?" Knowing full well she had numerous times before.

ID: 82318
LD: 5+1=6
[No Materials Found]

Edited by Piera

The well armored individual would grin wildly as Piera would let out a whine about why he poked her and after he had brought them both to their feet, she would speak about watching and he would flick his hand in her direction as if to shoo her away "Hush you minx." As she aimed to grab his backside, he would let out a quick but loud laugh "HA! A*s mitigation is at its highest!" As she spoke of wishing to have more materials prior to leaving, Lee would simply shrug his shoulders and reply simply "Well, I'll juts give you the one's I got and that should shut ya up, right?"

He had little reason to keep them and even if he did keep them, he planned on simply putting them in his shop to be sold to someone else. This way, they both would end on a high note with nothing more to hold them back in the area aside from simply getting out and to the mansion. It was a nice thing to think about. Not only did they have a home to call their own but it far surpassed the original goal in terms of housing.

ID: 82324
LD: 4
MAT: 0+5=5

At Lee's laugh of exaltation at her failure to grope him, she would pout, rolling her eyes at his declared '@$$ mitigation'. However her expression cleared when he stated that he'd solve her need for materials by just giving her the ones he had found. "Really? You sure you don't want them for your shop?" After confirming his answer, Piera would smile sweetly, gently resting her head against his shoulder as they walked. "Thanks honey." The couple walked out of the sunlit forest in peace, owl griffin flying behind them. "Let's go home." She would say softly with a content smile.

ID: 82593
LD: 14+1=15
[+1 Tier 2 Material]

[Total Materials Gathered: 6]

End of Thread

Rewards:

Lee: 200 Col, 1 SP & 5 Tier 2 Materials

Piera: 200 Col, 1 SP & 6 Tier 2 Materials

Edited by Piera