[F7-PP] To take one's life (Beatbox, Atzo)

Atzo sat on top of <The Eye> on floor seven. The point above the clouds, where it should be cold. Kikas sat beside the Many Faced Man, she seemed stoic wherever she went. The pair sat on the edge of a cliff, Atzo’s knees against his chest, his chin rested on them. He pet the three headed black wolf that sat beside him. He thought to how few people seemed to accept him in this world. Of course he had his guild mates that were there for him but so many players seemed to avoid him. Speakin allowed he quoted H.P Lovecraft “I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.” He thought to Solomon, the man he trapped in this game, to Ren the brother that he had neglected, to Stryder the man who looked up to Atzo in every senario. There was a lot he still had yet to do, a lot he still had yet to learn and teach and explore. He needed to seize his life and take it into his own hands, but was he really ready for that? “Is this who I wanted to be? Have I become the man I should be? Will I ever be free of my mind?” He asked himself out loud, hoping the wind would answer him.

@Beatbox

Today was a good day so far of traveling for Beatbox, earlier on the day he had rented a horse to ride on his adventures today... and he's spent a good amount of time improving upon his skills for the upcoming boss fight to get to the next floor, Beatbox had taken a deep breath... he could only feel that it is going to be a stress inducing fight. However he feels like he should take it upon himself to go to the The Eye of floor seven to look upon the clouds above the floor that was floor seven. However as he had arrived he had come across a male player, the horse raised to the air and howled out as it stood back down on its four legs, Beatbox had looked down upon the player a gave him a chuckle "I guess I'm not the only one looking for some scenery today." he said as he gotten off from the horse and stepping out and looking out to see the clouds, then looking up to the ceiling to see the floor of floor 8. Beatbox had sighed "Weeeelll... Not much to see here I suppose, eh, I gave it a shot."

@Atzo

The leftmost head gave a slight growl to Atzo, signifying that something or someone was coming. Then he heard a voice behind him, Kicking himself to his feet and landing on the edge of the cliff, close enough that if he hadn’t landed it perfectly he would have fallen off he turned to the man who was talking. “Hello” Atzo said approaching him, Kikas close to Atzo’s side. “Who might you be? I cannot say I have met you before.” The man standing before him had captivatingly blue eyes, that was a respectable trait in Atzo’s mind. Any aspect of a person that could keep the attention of those that person was talking to was something to be cherished. It was, however, odd to see another player in this area, unless they were much higher level, even frontlines. And, judging by this player's outfit, Atzo assumed that was the type of person he was dealing with.

@Beatbox

Beatbox had looked back to the player as he had placed a hand over his heart and bowed before him "Oh I forgot, where are my manners, the name's Beatbox, I am one of the Celestial Ascendants and DPS for the front lines, however before you ask, no I do not have a demonic or anything cool to show." he looked over as he had placed a hand on his chin resting his elbow on his other hand "Everyone is crazy about getting these demonic's lately. I aint got a chance in gettin' em. Just remember that if you make it to the front lines, in which in all honesty, its not hard to do." he looked back at Atzo and offered a handshake, "So, enough about that, what might your name be?" then he had looked to his HP bar, and saw a symbol that he not yet have seen, but he could only assume that it is the Emerald Harbingers "Ahhh... the newest guild to the mix, Emerald Harbingers am I right?" he had said with a little bit of interest to know what they are up to.

@Atzo

Atzo nodded to the man who addressed himself as Beatbox and proceeded to shake his hand. “Indeed I am a member of the Emerald Harbingers. My name is Atzo, The Man with Many Faces, King of the Emerald Harbingers. This is Kikas my pet” Atzo motioned to the Cerberus that stood proud next to Atzo. “Don’t worry, I have no reason to inquire about your gear.” Atzo said with a sly but friendly smile. He wonedered about the Celestial Assendents, in fact he had known quite a few people in that guild, though he never talked about guild things when talking to friends. However that was primarily due to it never coming up in discussion. “It is a pleasure to meet you, Beatbox. I must ask what brings you to The Eye?” It was probably a very straight forward answer but he didn’t know for sure. This was going to be an interesting conversation Atzo had no doubt about it, and seeing as this man was a front line player Atzo hoped that they would not run into anything, the monsters would no doubt be much challenging for him.

@Beatbox

Well, thank god, at least he is not expecting anything cool to be seen in all due honesty and respect. "Well Atzo and Kikas, it's a pleasure to meet you both today." he had said with a smile and with respect. Then he had asked what may he be here for in The Eye, and the answer was quite simple, he was here to take a load off and just relax a bit "Well, I'm just here to take a load off, as I had been trainin' all day before the upcoming boss raid." he had said as he looked back down the cliff, then looking back to Atzo "So. I heard the Emerald Harbingers is a supportive guild to the lower levels, originally Celestial Ascendants was designed to be that way. However, we don't really have any more low levels anymore. I believe that out lowest level is... 30, I wanna say. However we're still calling us a supportive guild. Even though in all honesty, we aren't." he had let out a sigh "But, it is my guild. I got nothin' to really complain about in all honesty." he had shrugged it off before turning himself facing towards the player.

@Atzo